Start by marking “Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse” as Want to Read:
Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse

Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse

(Plants vs. Zombies #2)

PopCap's immensely popular Plants vs. Zombies game gets another serving of hilarious, plant-filled, zombie-zapping comics! Crazy Dave--the babbling-yet-brilliant inventor and top-notch neighborhood defender--helps his niece, Patrice, and young adventurer Nate Timely fend off Zomboss's latest global attack in Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse! This new, standalone tale will ...more
Published January 20th 2015 by Dark Horse Books (first published January 13th 2015)

Start your review of Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse
 Stacy
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who likes PVZ
Shelves: 2015, zombies, childrens
Read this to my 5 year old and he LOVED it. I was so excited to find out that there were PVZ comics! In our house PVZ is king, so this comic was right on time. Crazy Dave was absolutely hilarious. In this comic, Zomboss was trying to take over the world, so Crazy Dave and his group had to travel back in time to set everything straight. It was funny because they didn't know the plants names, so instead of calling Sunflower, "Sunflower", they called her Fred.

It was a really cute comic and the
Ty O'Brien
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
***SPOILER****

I really liked the part where the kids were fighting the zombies.
Alex
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book because I like the game plants vs. zombies. I also enjoyed this book because I liked the part when crazy Dave made a sun machine that sprouts out suns super fast and made the plants super strong.
Holly Letson
This was really boring. It couldn't keep my attention, so I DNF'd it.

I really expected more from PVZ than this.
Juan.Rivas
Aug 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It's COOL (if you are a plants vs zombies fan like me lol)
Quentin Wallace
Mar 14, 2019 rated it liked it
I knew going into this one I wasn't the target audience, but the whole Plants Vs. Zombies concept sounded kinda neat so I wanted to at least see what it was all about. It's a fun romp that I'm sure younger readers will love. Good art and jokes for the younger set. Not really for older readers unless you're really into the games, but if you are looking for some all ages fun you could do a lot worse than this.
Maximilian Lee
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I think this book was EPIC because it was HILARIOUS and it had a good story. I also liked thi idea about the time portal. The only part that I didn't like was when it started raining fireballs for no reason. YEE
A   J
Jan 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing
epic
corinne meaney
Jun 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

Really great book I loved it, please buy it get the whole series of plants vs zombies also get the game
Uriel Lara
Oct 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Very good, would read again
Vytis
Jan 07, 2020 added it
I liked this book and I think that the book is worse then the game but I liked it
Moein84
Aug 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Very good
Kristy McRae
Dec 25, 2017 rated it really liked it
My son and I love these! Laugh-out-loud funny!
Juan
Sep 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Aeden Murray
Dec 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was not my book but i read it because my friend let me borrow it and this was about plants vs zombies 2 and its all about going through time like going to the dinosaur period and the future and egypt and other time periods and the main characters are nathen timely patrice blazing and crazy dave
Jess Landry
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Fans of the overabundance that is the Plants vs. Zombies franchise (the games, the slot machines, the stuffed animals, the planetary domination, etcetera, etcetera), here’s something else to add to your collection. The slow-witted zombies and adorably violent plants, along with some human companions, are back in action in their latest graphic adventure: Plants vs. Zombies: Timepocalypse.

In Timepocalypse, the evil Dr. Edgar Zomboss has finished the sun vacuum, a device that absorbs the sun and
Lucas
Feb 21, 2017 added it
Shelves: books
It is really cool I like the way they travel through time

Lauren
Jun 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
Read this with my 8-year-old, who struggles with reading, and absolutely loves this book. He's read it multiple times and finds new reasons to gush about it every single read. The artwork is excellent, and the story cracks you up and alternatively (and surprisingly) enlightens you in surprising ways. A great read!

Moving on to the rest of the series this week. :)
D.
Apr 30, 2016 rated it liked it
Truth in advertising: I only read this because my 10-year-old son absolutely loved it and wanted me to read it.

It's exactly what you'd expect from a Plants VS. Zombies comic. Tons of action, bad puns, and weird plot twists. It's wacky, it's action packed, and it's silly. My son thought it was hilarious. I laughed once. But, I'm not the target audience, so take that for what it's worth.
Jason
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was super surprised that a book based on an app could be so funny and engaging. The humor is totally wacky, with characters and situations that are riotously and ridiculously absurd. There is exactly one straight character in the series, Patrice, and everyone else in completely bonkers. I haven't this much fun or laughed this hard at a children's comic series in a looong time.
Juliette
Feb 16, 2015 rated it liked it
My eight year old really enjoyed this book. I did find myself giggling more than once and enjoyed it much more than I'm enjoying reading the Minecraft book that I'm currently reading to him at bed time.
Ben Nash
I'm not part of the target audience for this.

I had fun with the game for a while, but the silliness just translate into something I want to read much of. Still, the art was good.

Try it if you want something really lighthearted, or you just can't get enough of Plants vs Zombies.
Tisha
Feb 11, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was way better than I expected. My twin 2nd graders recommended it to me. I don't normally enjoy comic book novels, but this one was fun to read with the boys. Avoid it if you don't like zombies and/or killer plants.
Jimmy
Feb 03, 2015 rated it liked it
Silly and fun. Zombies going up against ninja plants. Is there anything better?
Andrea
May 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked it when the bird said done done dawn
David
Feb 14, 2015 rated it liked it
Not much to say on this book. If you haven't played Plants vs. Zombies, it probably won't make much sense.
Jacob S
Sep 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book because it is a short book, but very exciting, I think P.V.Z. Fans will love this book.
Emma Baca
Apr 27, 2015 rated it liked it
Cute kids comic book. My 7 year old got this at the book fair and read it immediately and had been begging me to read it it since.
Isaiah
Oct 07, 2016 added it
i liked it in all it was interesting how dave talks uncle dave of course and how he is so smart to make a time machine but just to get leap frog why
Tonee
Aug 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2015-read
Not much in the way of a plot but the artwork is marvelous and there was just enough quality jokes to keep me turning the pages.

• The Art of Plants vs. Zombies
  • A Hole New World (PopularMMOs, #1)
  • Big Nate Goes Bananas!
  • Plants vs. Zombies: Brains and the Beanstalk
  • Dog Man: Brawl of the Wild (Dog Man, #6)
  • Dog Man: For Whom the Ball Rolls (Dog Man, #7)
  • Plants vs. Zombies Story: The Adventure
  • Big Nate: Payback Time!
  • Enter the Mine (PopularMMOs, #2)
  • When Nature Calls (Diary of a Minecraft Zombie, #3)
  • The Great Big Boom
  • Dog Man: Lord of the Fleas (Dog Man, #5)
  • Minecraft Books: Diary of a Minecraft Zombie Book 14: Cloudy with a Chance of Apocalypse
  • Big Nate: Revenge of the Cream Puffs
  • Dog Man: Fetch-22 (Dog Man, #8)
  • Minecraft: Diary of a Minecraft Zombie Book 15: Attack of the Gnomes! (An Unofficial Minecraft Book)
  • Diary of Steve the Noob 21 (An Unofficial Minecraft Book) (Minecraft Diary of Steve the Noob Collection)
  • The Odd 1s Out: How to Be Cool and Other Things I Definitely Learned from Growing Up
Paul Tobin is the Eisner-award winning, New York Times-bestselling author of Bandette, Colder, and many other comic books and graphic series.

Bandette, drawn by Colleen Coover, was awarded the Eisner Award for Best Digital Series in 2013, 2016, and 2017; and was a finalist for the Oregon Book Award for Graphic Literature in 2016. His original graphic novel I Was the Cat was nominated for an

Plants vs. Zombies (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Plants vs. Zombies Volume 1: Lawnmageddon