Start by marking “In-Between Work and Play (Jocelyn Frost #1)” as Want to Read:
In-Between Work and Play (Jocelyn Frost #1)

In-Between Work and Play

(Jocelyn Frost #1)

Jocelyn Frost, therapist to demigoddesses, is about to lose her job. In an effort to keep her job Jocelyn takes on the task of trying to find the one thing all of the highly fertile demigoddess want most, a contraceptive method that actually works.

But that is only one of her troubles. The people in her life are getting hurt and for no reason that Jocelyn can discern, she
Published August 21st 2014 by Kindle Direct Publishing

To ask other readers questions about In-Between Work and Play, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about In-Between Work and Play

Rachel
Aug 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I had the pleasure of reading In-Between Work and Play as a Beta Reader and I am glad that I was given the opportunity to read this book! It was such a great read, quick but, full of mythology, intrigue, and romance. Jocelyn is a demigoddess who is in charge of finding out a contraceptive method that works for her highly fertile clients. The series of events that follow will take her and her friends on adventure laced with mystery and magic. I promise you wont see what's coming in the end! I ...more
Kim Bishop
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
**Book provided by the author for an honest review**

Jocelyn Frost is a twenty something demigodess virgin. She lives in the "In-Between" (this is the space between Earth and Erda) after being recruited from the Bureau of Converging Worlds to work her ten-year tenure. Jocelyn's job seems to fit her very well as a counselor to the like, being that she is the daughter of Norse, the God of Light and her inherited ability is to radiate calm and tranquility to those around her. During one of her group
Heather
Dec 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to the world of gods, demigoddesses , elves, cat sidhe and fae!!! Relina Skye introduces you to the world of Norse, Egyptian and Gaelic mythology in In-Between Work and Play.

I loved this book and recommend it to read. It is like a mix and match of mythological characters, cute ones, ugly ones, scary ones and some down right horny ones...yes you read it. But don't let horny mythological creatures let you think otherwise the story line and characters have been well thought out and planned.
The Color of Ink
There is a lot going on in this book. I did enjoy the read, but the pace was on the slow side in spots. There is a lot going on and some things don’t quite get resolved, though that could be a set up for the next in the series. It’s definitely an interesting concept and I’m looking forward to seeing where the Jocelyn Frost series goes. I'll be adding the next installment to my "to-read" list.
Loren Weaver
Nov 01, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy, romance
In Between Work and Play by Relina Skye is the first in the Jocelyn Frost series. Jocelyn is a demigoddess on a mission, and its getting dangerous.

Jocelyn is a therapist for Demigoddess Anonymous and her therapy group has asked her to look into reliable contraception for the extremely fertile demigod/demigoddess community. When she accepts, she's thrown into an adventure bigger than she thought. She meets a sexy librarian from the arrives, Declan, and he helps her on her quest.

Along the way, the
Cathy
Dec 17, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: goodreads
I received this book from Goodreads.

This is a story about demigoddesses and other mythological and other worldly characters. The main emphasis of this story seems to be sex There is a subtle story line that has to do with dark forces and something Jocelyn, the main character, has that they want. I would have liked more of this story line to have been developed so that I could have gotten deeper into the book. Otherwise, I found this a very light read with not much depth.
Relina Skye
Aug 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Verena and Charles
rated it did not like it
Sep 24, 2017
Apr 10, 2015
Kathy
May 16, 2015
  • Wilted Dandelions
  • One Night With the Bridal Party (One Night With the Bridal Party, Complete Box Set)
  • Heart of Shell
  • Just Say Yes
  • The Exception
  • A Case for Forgiveness (Seasons of Alaska #2)
  • While You Were Gone
  • Dylan's Faith (Love's Enduring Promise, #4)
  • The Darling
  • Dirty Little Secrets
  • Need Me
  • Slightly Hexed (Hexed Hearts, #1)
  • The Seamstress and the Sable Knight
  • Sultry Groove (Reckless Beat, #4)
  • Miss Radley's Third Dare (Miss Mayhem, 3)
  • People We Love
  • The Nexis Secret
  • Rainy Day Sisters (Hartley-by-the-Sea #1)
Relina Skye is a pen name. The author enjoys writing romance novels with a mythological twist. As a history major she learned that there is a story behind every action and choice that people make. The question, "what if?" sparks her curiosity allowing for her to create new worlds.

When Relina Skye is not writing about mythology and folklore, she enjoys being an aunt.

Relina would love to hear from

Jocelyn Frost (3 books)
  • In-Between Life and Death (Jocelyn Frost, #2)
  • In-Between Right and Wrong (Jocelyn Frost #3)