Start by marking “You're Busting My Nuptials (Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
You're Busting My Nuptials (Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy, #2)

You're Busting My Nuptials

(Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy #2)

After almost five years, widow and single mother, Tizzy Donovan finally met the man of her dreams in Texas Ranger Ridge Cooper. But when he fails to show up for their wedding, she's determined to find out why.

Enlisting the help of first cousin, Jinx Monroe, and best friends, Rayann Tatum and Synola Harper, it's not long until they're dealing with clowns, yard g
Published August 1st 2012 by Electric Forest Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about You're Busting My Nuptials, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You're Busting My Nuptials

DelSheree
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Tizzy and Ridge made it through the murder investigation that brought them together, but on the day meant to be their happiest...Ridge is nowhere to be found. Rumors that Ridge bailed on the wedding get Tizzy riled up and ready to hunt Ridge down. She fully intends to prove everyone wrong. She knows Ridge would never abandon her. Her gut tells her something is very wrong, and apparently she and her band of eccentric friends are the only ones willing to find Ridge.

Tizzy's search to find Ridge is
Kimmie
Nov 27, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I waited in anticipation after reading Ann Everett's "Laid Out and Candle Lit" for the second book of the series, not knowing what to expect, and it was worth every second! Ann's "You're Busting My Nuptials" blew my socks off! Well, it would have if I didn't wear flip-flops year round.

Let me just start with the tag line, "The groom is missing, clowns are angry, and don't even get me started on yard gnomes..." I bet you haven't heard that one before! It piqued my interest and lived up to ever wo
Addictive
I absolutely loved reading You’re Busting My Nuptials by Ann Everett. I don’t usually read a lot of romantic mysteries, but I am thinking I’ll have to start because I’m starting to like them a lot.
Heroine Tizzy Donovan has been left at the altar by the Texas Ranger of her dreams. Even though they had only met a few months ago, Tizzy just knew there was foul play a foot. Ridge Cooper would not leave her at the last minute even though he was presented with a prenuptial right before he was
Linda Ulleseit
Nov 30, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: adult-fiction
In the first book, I fell in love with Tizzy Donovan and her family, and her Texas town. The characters were funny and spunky. This second book in the series does not disappoint. Just when you think Tizzy and Ridge have overcome all obstacles and are finally to be married, Ridge disappears. People suspect he's ditched Tizzy, but she's having none of that. With her cousin and closest friends, she sets out to find her man and bring him back cuz she may have to kill him for leaving her at the altar ...more
Caryl McAdoo
Mar 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance-mystery
Ms. Everett creates characters you won't soon forget! I just love Tizzy and Ranger Ridge ; ) This mystery comes right on the heels of LAID OUT AND CANDLE LIT set in a small East Texas Town - by far my favorite state : ) Poor Tizzy - left at the alter, but knows that she knows Ridge would never do that to her. The fun story will keep you laughing and in suspense until the end - which BTW is quite satisfactory. As Ann's first novel, it's a little steamy, but not too too - church ladies might want ...more
Nicole
Dec 31, 2012 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun book to read. It was funny and had a good mystery. I fell in love with alot of these characters. Wonderful story with fun characters.

I loved Tizzy, how she reacted to everything thrown at her and her interactions with the other characters.

I have to admit the names irked me a little at first all I could think was do any of these people have normal names?

I will be checking out any other books by this author.

I received this book from GoodReads for
Pat Haddock
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Not your ordinary wedding

No wedding when the groom, a Texas Ranger, fails to show up. The bride follows clues until she finds him and together with friends and family the two uncover clues as to who and why the perps wanted him. The story is generously sprinkled with humor and Texanisms.
Stacei
Jul 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
NOT a sappy romance

I expected this to be a sappy, piece of fluff romance based on the title and the book art. I was wrong. This was a very good mystery with romance thrown in for good measure. Tizzy is sitting at the church waiting on the groom who is a no show. Rather than think she has been jilted she decides she needs to find the groom, and sets out with her friends and family. This book is well written and I truly enjoyed reading it. You get taken in by the characters and the craziest thin
Sue
Mar 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: funny, humour, romance
Another great read in the series of Tizzy/Ridge. Tizzy and her merry band of amateur sleuths kept me laughing throughout their search to find Ridge and solve the mystery of his abduction. Synola's lively enthusiasm had me in stitches especially when Velvet, Sugar, and Cinnamon took the stage to entertain the clowns at Double D's. Hilarious! And bad boy Jinx with his witty banter with Synola cranked up the fun.
April
Aug 05, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Continues to be fun...

Another quick paced read that was hard to put down. On the day of Tizzy's wedding, the groom goes missing. Assuming the worst, everyone is reluctant to help search. Tizzy has waited for her man long enough and convinces her quirky friends to help her out. Wanna know what happens? Join the fun and solve the case.
Pam Koenig
Jul 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hysterical

Funny story about a kidnapped bridegroom and how the bride and friends find and rescue him. Some pages have passage that could cause you to have an accident or spit out a drink. It's the second in the series, but the first I read and had no problem following the characters or storyline.
Katie Chapman
Jul 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!!! Still Laughing

Ann Everett knocks readers socks off with her riotous Texas romp. Fantastic, colorful characters and a fast paced mystery make this story one of a kind. Ordering the next one now.
Marilyn
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

the book that keeps you reading has a kidnapping and murder and a woman left waiting for groom.the ending is complete with a surprise.
Trish
Jul 15, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was a freebie download and I enjoyed it. Not your usual stood-up at the altar. The characters were intriguing and the plot enough that I would seek out more from this author.
Jessica
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Fun to read! Surprised to see the story take place in small east Texas towns I grew up in!
Lynn Smith
May 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have to say I love Tizzy and Ridge. They make the best couple. She is always in the middle of it all. Hoping there is a next book in this series.
Kelly
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really cute book!!

Really sweet romance story! I did have to take a star off for a few editing mistakes. But this was a good story!!! Very cute and sweet!
Linda Cole
Jul 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Made me laugh

Good book very funny in parts. Love all the characters especially tizzy the mystery was an added bonus. Didn't suspect the murderer till almost the end
Becky Paschall
Jul 10, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fun read!

This book was fun, funny and kept you on the edge of your seat trying to figure out whodunit! I can't wait to read the last book!
Nancy Bowen
Jul 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series! I love the characters. They are funny, sassy...perfect examples of rural East Texas people! I love mysteries with a funny twist!
Sonia
Jul 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Mostly clean, fun mystery, except that it was kind of anticlimactic.
Edith Torres
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What A Fun Read

Even though this is a second in a trilogy, I was able to read it without the first (which I will be). I found it enchanting, funny and fast paced. I adored the characters and their interactions. The humor had me laughing aloud. I will definitely keep this author on my list of reads.
Paige Bentch-pruitt
Awful

This book takes place in a small Texas town. The author appears to disrespect Texans by making fun of the accent and making them seem like uneducated bumpkins. As a born and raised and lived in Texas all my life, I know no one that goes by silly nicknames as pattycake and sweetiepie. The use of y'all in everyother sentence is going overboard. We do know how to speak with correct grammar.

The characters are flat and not developed. The clues conveniently appear; it is obvious who did the
Jean
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
boring
Melinda
Jul 10, 2015 rated it it was ok
This book started off good, but slowly got worse as it went on. The mystery was so jumbled by the end that it almost didn't make sense.
AnnMarie Stone
Sheila Bolick
Oct 13, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
FREE today 1 2 Jul 02, 2015 04:46AM

• Epilogue Inked Ever After (Bowen Boys, #2.6)
  • Playing Doctor (Pillow Talk, #2)
  • Taming Alex (West #2)
  • Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4)
  • Second Chance at the Sugar Shack (Sugar Shack, #1)
  • Let Me Love You (Spring Towers, #2)
  • Babymaker
  • Family Blessings (Amish Brides of Celery Fields, #2)
  • The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male (Bluebonnet, #2)
  • True to You (Montana Heat #2)
  • The Viking's Touch (Victorious Vikings #2)
  • The Cowboy's Mail Order Bride (Cowboys & Brides, #3)
  • Second Chance Hero (Texas Grooms, #6)
  • A Father For Zach (Lighthouse Lane #4)
  • Johanna's Bridegroom (Hannah's Daughters, #6)
  • Harvest at Mustang Ridge (Mustang Ridge, #3)
  • The Bear and the Bride (Viking Warriors #1)
  • The Town Square (Dare Valley, #5)
She’s married to her high school sweetheart.

Loves shopping at thrift stores.

Doesn’t remember her first kiss.

Hates talking on the telephone.

A really sharp pencil makes her happy.

She secretly wants to get a tattoo.

Elected as a charter member of National Honor Society in high school is still one of her biggest surprises.

Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy (3 books)
  • Laid Out and Candle Lit (Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy #1)
  • Tied With a Bow and No Place to Go (Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy #3)
“I'd rather be stung to death by a bunch of piss ants. ~Synola Harper, You're Busting My Nuptials” 1 likes