Start by marking “Angel of Darkness (Angel of Darkness, #1)” as Want to Read:
Angel of Darkness (Angel of Darkness, #1)

Angel of Darkness

(Angel of Darkness #1)

M/M paranormal romance between a blind vampire and his human lover. Because of explicit sexual scenes and adult language this book is intended for readers 18+

After a tragic event in his life, Christian Bowman found sanctuary in reading and developed an obsession with the paranormal and vampires. Now twenty-one, Christian fantasies come to life when he meets Zander, a blin
Published November 20th 2014 by Hot Ink Press

Start your review of Angel of Darkness (Angel of Darkness, #1)
Shile
Time of death at 12% That moment i sensed FSoG vibe. I guess maybe it was written and published during that time.

Warning quotes and more quotes.

Dear Lawd! This book is baaaaaaad! Like really Baaad! I was in the mood for some supernatural/ paranormal story, i guess i should have looked somewhere else.

This time it's:

description

Definitely it is the book.

Grey Opsy! Zander is a shade wearing billionaire vampire, he drives a dark car and believes Anastasia Double opsy! Christian, belongs to him, after all, h
❧A Bookish Berkeley Girl❧
Jan 05, 2015 rated it did not like it

"I have little patience for this type of writing style.

Immature.

At 42% I found myself pretty much done, when I reached these quotes in this book.

"I'm not stupid, just a little horny and love struck"

"Billy's a bad vampire"

And...

Man oh man....(view spoiler)

I just can't.

This book is NOT for me.["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>["br"]>
Renée
I am scratching my head wondering about all the 5 stars I saw when I first purchased this book. I just went back and looked, and many of them were beta readers, so that explains some.

It's my understanding that this is the first book for this author, and for that I commend May. It can't be easy to put your self out there for the first time. So I'm going to try to make this moderately productive instead of ranting.....

The story had a good set up and good background. That part was fine. Even a goo
Tyler May
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I have to rate the book, my first book :), because it's mine and I love it. It makes me so happy. I can't wait for all to read Christian and Zander's story. I've very proud of myself, it's not conceited, it's a big accomplishment. I'm enjoying every minute of this. <3 Thank you to everyone for their support!!! all your opinions, good or bad, means everything.

"I want you. I've waited for you. You belong to me, Mr. Bowman."....Zander.

вιвℓισρнιℓια {кιηgѕℓєу & ѕøяєη ƒσяєνєя}
description.....

A hot intense vampire and young inquisitive human meet and the rest is .... well, sexual chemistry and tension through the roof with several secondary characters I really hope get their own stories too because I'd love to read more from this verse and this author.

Lelyana
DNF at 30%

After 0nly 30%, I have found these (some similarities with Silver&Black that unfortunatelly, I read it first.)

Here are the list :

Same age 22 (Christian and Grey), both Silver and Zander (31).
Scholarship.
Working for the soon to be lover.
Blind and almost blind.
Dark haired, flawless and ridiculously handsome, a yum worthy body.
Sun glasses intact all the time (seriously?).
C&G had a fuck buddy (Jeff&Kevin).
First dinner date, picked up by the boss.
Silver&Zander owned a club.
They have their o
Funzee Shu
Mar 23, 2015 rated it it was ok

*** 2 pathetic stars ***

description

Dear author,

Considering you are so lucky I read this book after Silver & Black.
Cuz if not, your S&B will ended at 2 or maybe 1 star from me.

Why ?

Because...

Reading this book is like reading paranormal version of "Silver & Black".

No kidding ?

You'll find similarities between the two, like...

* There's still with Cinderfella theme. One is multi young-billionaire with poor student that work as his employee at his coffee shop. While the other one is a hundred-years-multi
Tracy
**I was given an ACR from the author for my honest review**

I was very lucky this author gave me the opportunity to beta for this book.

From the very beginning I was very intrigued and pulled in to Zander and Christians love story. Christian Bowman had a very tragic childhood and Zander is a blind vampire. I don’t want to say too much and give this story away because the twist and turns to this story are what made it so good. What I will say Christian is a very strong willed human that is willing
Caroline Brand
REVIEWED FOR PRISM BOOK ALLIANCE

My first review book of 2015 and a new to me author has blown me away. I love a good Vampire story and let me tell you this was a really good one! If I ever had to describe my ideal perfect, sexy, possessive vamp it would be Zander!

This is a tale of past and present that the author has intertwined perfectly. It is a tale of true and lasting love that has to wait for its chance to exist and when finally it does it is all consuming.

Zander has lived a long life as a
Hayley Rose
Aug 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: m-m, vampire, gay-romance
***this is a honest review from an ARC I was given for review from the author***
I met Tyler on Twitter about a year ago and have followed her fan-fiction. When she told me she was writing her first novel, I was thrilled for her. Being new to the genre(m/m), she introduced me to amazon and Goodreads and life outside of the fan-fiction world. I am so glad she did because my world has been crazy busy with all the great reads lately.

Tyler offered me an advance readers copy of her book Angel of Dark
Pete W
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was ok
DNF at 43% This book left me wondering why it got close to average 4 stars with many people gave it five stars. This book is certainly not working for me on so many levels.

The dialogues... I usually complain that authors write sex scenes to pad out their books or MCs have sex instead of communicate to avoid having to write dialogues and really getting the MCs to know each other instead of reading minds. But this book is overflown with dialogues. Dialogues that felt off for me in the way that I c
Mihaela
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on http://mikkysworldofbooks.blogspot.fr...

What do you do when, what you always thought of as a legend, becomes reality.

Christian has lost everything when he was only a child. He has no parents, no relatives, no one to call his own.

The only constant in his life has been that shadow in the corner of his room that kept him company when, as a child, he was alone and scared at night.

Now he is an adult and fascinated by vampire books. He works for the mysterious Zander in an attra
Pam
Aug 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate to beta read this wonderful book. It's difficult to believe this is Ms Mays first book.

Zander is a sweet loving blind vampire. He is hot and a bit Alpha. Christian is a lovely young man who at a very young age lost his parents to a tragic accident. These two men find each other through their work environment and well, the sparks and sexual chemistry are through the roof.

This is one thrilling roller coaster paranormal story. But there is alot more going on than a love story betw
Jen Cothran
I must say this is like no other Vampire love story you will ever read. It's gripping and beautiful and dark, but in a way that's real to the nature of the beast. I fell in love with the story and the characters, even one's who you want to cheerfully choke are done in a manner that lend nothing but strength and substance to the story.

I look forward to many more books from this author and would recommend Angel of Darkness to anyone looking for an incredibly against the odds vampire romance.

I fo
Nikki
Oct 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
I was fortunate enough to be given the opportunity to read this before release - and what a read it was!
This is so much more than a Vampire love story. I was hooked from the beginning, but to me the second part of the story is where I was truly captivated. I was on the edge of my seat wondering just where the story would go, and I was not disappointed.
You will love Christian and Zander, and if you are anything like me, you are hoping we get more of Billy in future books!
Hard to believe this is T
Yoshi
Nov 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Vampire or Paranormal story is not my thing. I picked this up just because of the gorgeous cover.

I was skeptical because of all those 4 and 5* rating from the people who got a free copy of the book.
But I must say that I really enjoyed the story, it's a true page turner. Maybe just because I loved my MC who was dark, dangerous, mysterious and handsome. :-)

I wonder what a shitty work all the beta readers have done because there were quite a lot of editing mistakes.

It's a 3.5* read for me, I give
Katie Blythe
Oct 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*This book was given to me by the author in exchange for an honest review*

A vampire and a human falling in love is nothing new so unless you have something unique to offer and have good twists, it may not get the recognition it deserves. Thankfully this book has both. Angel of Darkness is about a 21 year old man named Christian who works as a tour guide in a vampire tourist show. When Christian was young, he and his parents were in a car accident where his parents unfortunately didn’t make it bu
Mari  Cardenas
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
*ARC provided by Author in exchange of an honest review.*

*4.5 stars*

First of all, I got to say I hadn’t read a vampire story in years and Paranormal is not what I usually read, however, I really enjoyed this foray into the genre very much.

The first part of the story dragged a bit, there was a lot of information as the author set up the rest of the story and I wasn’t too certain I’d love Zander, the blind vampire, all that much. He was a more than a bit controlling, possessive, jealous, kind of
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Oct 15, 2014 rated it really liked it

A review by The Blogger Girls.

Christian is a young guy, on his own since his parents’ death at an early age. He finds out pretty quickly in the story that not only are vampires real, but that he works for one. His eyes are opened pretty quickly after that.

Zander is not just a sexy vampire, he’s a blind sexy vampire, who also happens to be the head vampire. He’s also not like other vamps in that he has been biding his time until his soul mate attains the right age. That soul mate is Christian, wh
J
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
Two things drew me to this title. First, hearing positive reviews of a first novel always piques my interest. Second, several reviews opened with the statement that readers enjoyed the story, despite not being overly interested in paranormal romances or vampire characters, which to me is an indicator of some creativity and cleverness from the author.

I was pleased on both accounts. The chemistry between Zander and Christian meant that the romance sizzled, the tempers clashed, and the relationship
Norah
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I had been eagerly waiting this book. I must say I wasn't disappointed.A short synopsis blind Vampire Zander meets Christian ,human in every sense of the word.This book isn't your average craze blood dripping vamp book, its a love story a romance set in the world of shadows myth and darkness. Lovers of both MM romance and sexy vampires will devour this like a hungry vampire who hasn't fed in a long long time. Zander old as time hungers for the very human Christian. Zander is all alpha male Chris ...more
Bea LaRocca
Jun 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tyler May has given us yet another lovable couple! I really liked both Zander and Christian and cannot wait to read more about them and the other characters that were introduced in this story. A fast-paced, easy read, Angel of Darkness is full of love, laughter, steamy scenes, suspense and danger! What more can a reader ask for?
Christian finds his slightly older but devilishly handsome boss undeniably attractive despite the fact that the man is blind. Little does he know that Zander finds him j
Jennifer Rose
Nov 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Five fanfreakingtastic stars!

You wanted an honest review, this is it!

The idea of reading a book about vampires, let alone gay vampires, left my kinda sceptical. I love gay romance but vampires have always been a no-interest for me. Yeah I know it's fantasy fiction, still I could never get into the whole blood sucking for pleasure deal. Then I came across the blurb for Tyler's book. A blind vampire? A blind gay vampire? Now there was a concept I could sink my teeth into. (pun intended lol)
Talk ab
Nicola Marie
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Tyler MayAngel of Darkness
I have had the good option to read this book before publication, and I have to report that for her first book not many Authors I have read could meet this standard.

I have really enjoyed the storyline and charactors that much, I read the book three times just to be sure that I was reading the storyline straight and not mixing it with other ebooks I have read. I am pleased to report that I wasn't. The story is full of suspense and mystery and in one part it actually made
Diverse
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Humans and Vampires and demons. OH MY! And witches, can't forget the witches lol. This is fantasy at it's finest! I loved the entire concept behind this. I'm hesitant with vampire books, (honestly, I'm just tired of them) but I won this book and was excited because I read Tyler May's Silver & Black and knew I loved her writing. I was not disappointed. There I was at 1 in the morning on my couch, tears falling from my eyes. It was a beautiful story. It was a sexy story. It was an epic fantasy and ...more
Renee Henshaw
Nov 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this, I did not get a free copy, nor was I a beta reader. The story was engaging and the characters interesting. It was romantic and the sex scenes were hot! Yes there were a few mistakes, but I was so involved in the story that I did not notice them, I often find myself removed from a story because I can't get over the myriad of mistakes, but I did not find that with this book.

I recommend this book to others who enjoy a good mm romance and I can't wait for the sequel about Bill
Dana
Apr 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
For some reason I don't understand, I found the beginning of the book slow going. I had a hard time getting into it. But I am glad for my persistence, because after the second or third chapter I was sucked in. Not just your average vampire meets boy story; there is demonic possession, revenge, a dark magic worker, and reincarnation. There was also a moment that to me seemed Harry Potter inspired where deceased relatives showed up to help, and show their love and support for one of the mc's. I re ...more
Peggy
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book by the author for my honest review. First book by Tyler is awesome. The characters are great. the plot is amazing. Tyler is a new favorite author. I Am looking forward to Tyler next book. I love so many thing about this book I can't pick just one. Zander as been waiting over a100 years for his true love to ome back to him. Christian is drawn to Zander at first site. I love reading there wonderful story.
Rachel
Sep 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was intrigued with this story from the first chapter. The plot is familiar to me at first, but the twist will keep you guessing what would happen next and who is trustworthy.I love the romance and chemistry between the two main characters and I love group of secondary characters too. Hoping that they get stories too. With a mystery to solve, the tensions are high but not to worry there are comedic moments that I think bring balance to the story. There is a happy ending with more to come.
Tracy Perry
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good read, I got hooked from the beginning. I just fell in love with Zander from the start& Christian, love him too :) I cried a few times, had a few laughs & my heart was in my throat a few times, holy cow this was so worth the read!! Blind Vampire meeting his Soul Mate... Amazing Story!! Well done Tyler!! I'm glad Billy got better & I hope Cash is his soulmate & I'm looking forward to their book. :) BTW... Do you know who your cover model is? He's Damn Hot!! ;) ...more
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Breakdown (Don't..., #3)
  • The Fall (Love in O'Leary #1)
  • Riven (Riven, #1)
  • Don't... (Don't... #1)
  • Antidote (Don't..., #2)
  • Terms of Service (The Heretic Doms Club, #2)
  • Santori Reborn (Santori Trilogy, #2)
  • Broken
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • テンカウント 2 [Ten Count 2]
  • Noble Hops (Trouble Brewing, #3)
  • Study Hard (Extracurricular Activities #1.5)
  • Dinner at the Blue Moon Cafe
  • Circle
  • SOW
  • Beast: An MMA Stepbrother Romance
  • Lie With Me
  • Anything to Sing

Angel of Darkness (2 books)
  • New Year's Dream (Angel of Darkness, #2)

News & Interviews