Start by marking “Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3)” as Want to Read:
Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3)

Witch's Pyre

(Worldwalker #3)

Lily Proctor has come a long way from the weak, sickly girl she used to be. She has gained power as a witch and a leader, found her way home, chosen to face battle again, and (after losing her first love and being betrayed by her new love) she has learned more about loss and grief than she ever wanted to know.

Thrust once again into a society different from anything they ha
Published September 20th 2016 by Feiwel & Friends

To ask other readers questions about Witch's Pyre, please sign up.
Andrea Yes! I have the first two in audio and I want to own all three books in audio. I just checked Audible again today because two books from her Starcross…moreYes! I have the first two in audio and I want to own all three books in audio. I just checked Audible again today because two books from her Starcrossed series were released in audio. No luck. It's so frustrating. It's a great series. (less)

Start your review of Witch's Pyre (Worldwalker, #3)
Lauren
I mean... wow.

This book was absolutely incredible and I'm so happy that I decided to pick up this series last month.

I absolutely adored getting to see Lily grow up and evolve over the course of this trilogy, as well as the other characters.

From beginning to end, this book kept me on my toes and there was so much that was explained and all my questions were answered in a way that actually left me satisfied. I am so sad that this series is over now, it's been such an amazing journey. UGH

The wor
Ashley Daviau
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I thought the last book in this series was excellent but this one has it beat by leaps and bounds! This series has quickly become one of my all time favourite series involving witches. It's such a unique take on witches, I've never read anything quite like it before!

There is non stop action the whole way through and so many twists and turns that I wasn't expecting. Some actually had my jaw dropping I was so surprised. This book definitely kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish!

I r
booksNpenguins
I’ll give you everything I am. Everything but one part—the worst of me. That I’ll take with me to my grave.

After a bit of thought, I decided to write a single review for the entire trilogy, because, ironically, I can't seem to write a proper review when I truly loved a book.
Isn't that frustrating???

Anyway...
It's been a long time since I last read an entire series back to back, in a matter of days. I started Trial By Fire almost by chance, because I didn't know what to read next so I let my tbr
Colleen Houck
The end of this series was as awesome as the beginning. I loved Toshi! He's so cool. The entire cast of characters are really great actually. The final battle was compelling and I loved the different creatures and how Lily managed to wrangle them all. If you love witches then this is the series for you. ...more
bridget
Jan 25, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
georgia
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: EVERYONE JSUT LOOK AT THE COVER
4.5 Stars

*sighs happily then realises we have to wait for josie to say she's releasing more books which cues the screaming*

UPDATE 23/03/16

THERES A UK COVER IT WAS JUST RELEASED WHAT IS HAPPENING IT IS BEAUTIFUL

AUGUST 2015

TheBookLion
description

description

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhghhhhhhh. THE COVER THERE IS TWO.. TWO... LILY AND LILLIANE!!!!!!
Guuuh!

UPDATE

SON OF WOVENS!!!! I CAN'T... describe every thing I felt when I read this MASTERPIECE.
It was good, man. Absolute perfection.
Although, I didn't had any hope for the two lilies. I thought they'd both die by the end.
I am really satisfied by this last instalment. Absolute readgasm.
That twist from the start. Every one wanted to know what the hell happened to Lily and her claims. And that WOAH!! ANOTHE
Kelly (Diva Booknerd)
The Worldwalker Trilogy was enthralling, a blend of fantasy with a science fiction flourish. Character driven, the series follows the storyline of Lily who was summoned to a world by her namesake, a witch who commands her world with cruelty and genocide. Although Lily has now gained a greater understanding of who Lillian is, it's apparent that the two share little more than namesakes. Both Lily and Lillian were wonderfully written, distinct and refined. In Trial by Fire, the romance between Lily ...more
Siobhan Davis
The third and final installment in the Worldwalker trilogy ends with an explosive bang, and I'm left feeling bereft and in dire need of another Lily and Rowan fix. What a truly amazing, imaginative series. If you are a fan of Josephine's Starcrossed series and you haven't picked this one up yet, you need to right now! In my opinion, this series is more original and better written than Starcrossed (and I loved that series, too. Lucas. Yum.)

I've been blown away by the world building and creativity
Grace
Feb 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: five-stars, fantasy
Fantastic!
Parallel universe, magic, monsters, good vs. evil, warriors, battle, formidable villain and relentless heroine...everything I love in one story; I enjoyed every minute of it.
In this last instalment, Lily Proctor had to commandeer groups of warriors who didn’t get along because they had different backgrounds.They had to set aside their differences, because faced with a villain that has been in power for over a century and still devising new ways to cause pain, there was no other altern
Giselle
Good ending and a satisfying action-packed one. I liked it enough, but I felt something was missing. Maybe I just wanted to know if the Restricted became free and if all the Outlanders and different Woven kind could leave peacefully and in harmony. I kind of wanted to see Lily take to the dark side and Rowan and her friends bring her back but that was just for my imagination and entertainment.
Angela
Aug 23, 2014 marked it as to-read
25 February 2016: THERE'S A COVER!!!!!

Karen Barber
Oct 11, 2020 rated it liked it
This was always going to be a tough one to really enjoy because it was obvious that for things to be resolved appropriately, someone would have to pay the price.
Lily has found herself taken by the Hive. She learns that things in this alternate world are very different, but also comes to realise that she might just have found the key to sorting out the problems she faces. While mourning those who haven't made it, Lily has to accept that she has difficult decisions to make. Not everyone agrees wit
Trisha
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Only Lily stood alone. Waiting to burn."

What a wonderful conclusion to a well done series. All the twists and turns this one takes, it isn't until the last 90% of the novel that everything begins to come to an end. But that isn't to say that the first part is all boring as they work and build up and get all the players in their spots. It was wonderful to be back with Rowan and Tristan, Juliet and Una, Breakfast and Lily. Even Lillian and Carrick were wonderful distractions to the story as it al
Judith
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A captivating read, the whole trilogy whisks you along on a rollercoaster of emotional highs and lows and keeps you yearning for more. I loved it all.
Lissi *Tove's Nook*
Mar 19, 2017 rated it it was ok
You know when I finish a book and you're super excited for the next one, or the series ended and you feel complete.... Did not feel that with this one. I was confused at the pacing and even some of the directional choices. I'll get a full review later on the blog. But yeah, didn't entirely like this.

Fire walker & Witches Pyre Review

I'm lumping these two books together because I read them both very quickly, one right after the other, and I feel that they should have been one book not two. I am on
Darkfang Darknes
*sight* I guess i'm the only one,but I have to say,I won't like this book why????
1.TRISTIAN/I know rowan will apoligize but if lily accepts it,they will be like,"Hey,remember that guy who was you best friend for like,YOUR WHOLE LIFE before You met me and then I indirectly killed him by not coming with you?" "nope" "okay :)"
2.Lilian will probably die (just saying)
3. Lily and Rowan will either go back to Lily's world and leave Rowan's for god knows who to rule,OR they will stay & Juliet & Lily's m
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Fantasy
*Rating* 4.0

*My Thoughts*

Witch's Pyre is the third and final installment in author Josephine Angelini's Worldwalker trilogy. Witch's Pyre picks up right where Firewalker ended. Lily Procter, her alt-world sister Juliet, her alt-world mechanics Tristan & Caleb, friends Breakfast and Una have been dumped off at a place called Bower City by the Hive. They are the only survivors of a cross-country journey that saw fierce battles, painful losses, and an eve
h o l l i s
2.5 but rounding to a three as my distraction and inability to pick this up throughout the week may have affected my overall enjoyment. I mean, maybe not. But I'm willing to give Angelini the benefit of the doubt.

WITCH'S PYRE had some pretty good moments but overall I don't think this series ever came close to reaching the awesome that was book one.
Diana
Jan 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: finished
Sigh. It's only December and they want me to wait another additional 9 months for the last book?
I'm dying here q.q. Must know what happens to Rowen and Lily.
AND THE ENDING!! Ugh. Cliff hanger. Kinda.
Lulai
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was such a surprise in a great way. The author manage to create something absolutely new for her last book, it was well done and fun. I love it
Drew
Jul 02, 2015 added it
I NEEEEEEEEEEED ITTTTTTTT
PeculiarAce
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I need this NOW!!!!! So I can punch Rowan in his smug little face. No.... Really though!!!! Gimme!!!!!
Gabby
Oct 04, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Such an amazing, hectic and action packed series. Thanks to Macmillan for sending me all the books to review. My spoiler free series review will be up on my blog soon.
Claire  (Jst1MoreChapter)
Great series.. review to come soon!
Cali Teer
Okay so I've had a few days to think this over and I'm still pretty upset.
I loved this series so much, it was so fun and creative and like nothing I've read before! The first two books sunk its claws in me and I was hooked from the start. Unfortunately I feel like Josephine Angelini bit off more than she could chew in this book.. she started so many amazing twists and the whole book I was pumped up like Fuck YES lets DO THIS!

Bower city seemed like the perfect community on the surface but th
Janna
Mar 31, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
Witch's Pyre is probably the best book in the Worldwalker series. The story kept intriguing me and whenever I feared that the pace would slow down, something else happened to keep the story going.

This book has some unexpected plot twists, which I absolutely liked! However, I think some parts were resolved too easily (just as I mentioned in my review of Firewalker).

This was an interesting series to read, but I have to admit that I had to struggle through some parts. Angelini gave lots of inform
Laurie (ofmoonlightnstardust)
3.5/5

I expected more from the series but the last book was probably the best one. it was generally underdeveloped and quite disappointing in comparison to the Starcrossed trilogy which is one of my favourites.
Renee
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have a feeling this is one of those series I’ll be thinking of long from now. One that will haunt me in a way that makes me think and ponder. Such an amazing series.
Camilla Isley
Nov 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy
I enjoyed this series... I was lucky to read all three books in a row and they kept me turning the pages... I loved the world the author created, the rules of magic, and the parallel universes.

However, the romantic part of the book went the opposite way from where I wanted it to go and I was so disappointed! I'm sure most readers will agree with the author and not with me, but I don't seem to be able to let it go. Which only goes to say how well built the characters were... But (view spoiler)
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »

• Silber: Das erste Buch der Träume (Silber, #1)
  • Silber: Das dritte Buch der Träume (Silber, #3)
  • Silber: Das zweite Buch der Träume (Silber, #2)
  • To Have and to Master (Masters Unleashed, #3)
  • Verlasse mich nicht! (GötterFunke #3)
  • Hasse mich nicht! (GötterFunke, #2)
  • Saphirblau (Edelstein-Trilogie, #2)
  • Playing Hard to Master (Masters Unleashed, #2)
  • Renegade (MILA 2.0, #2)
  • Redemption (MILA 2.0, #3)
  • Smaragdgrün (Edelstein-Trilogie, #3)
  • Rubinrot (Edelstein-Trilogie, #1)
  • Erbin der Finsternis (Lovely Curse #1)
  • Boundless (Unearthly, #3)
  • Der Ruf des Kolibris
  • Hüter der fünf Leben
  • Liebe mich nicht (GötterFunke, #1)
  • Von Sternen gekrönt (One True Queen, #1)
Josephine Angelini is a Massachusetts native and the youngest of eight siblings. She graduated from New York University's Tisch School of the Arts in theater, with a focus on the classics. She now lives in Los Angeles with her husband and daughter. ...more

Worldwalker (3 books)
  • Trial by Fire (Worldwalker, #1)
  • Firewalker (Worldwalker, #2)