Start by marking “Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)” as Want to Read:
Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)

Sins & Mistrust

(Escort #3)

Marc Edwards is a male escort in Sin City. He’s used to being into whatever his clients are into, and doing everything they fantasize about. He’s also used to keeping parts of himself from the people closest to him, and denying himself what he truly wants.

He gains a client who’s unlike any other client he’s had. Nathalia LaBelle actually tries to get to know non-escort
Published September 2014

Start your review of Sins & Mistrust (Escort, #3)
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
5/28/15 Currently only .99 on AMZ! Such a great price for my fave escort book! http://amzn.to/1cmaMKK

5+++ Gloriously PERFECT, fuckhot stars!

photo 2C423551-45D5-45C6-90BB-59078C577A4A_zpse7th2u1n.gif

***Let me preface my review by saying that most of my close reader friends know I LOVE escort books. Rarely do I rate an escort book poorly simply because I find the whole premise insanely hot...almost like a secret fantasy (don't tell). But this one rose far above the rest.

When I read the previous books within the Escort series, I knew I'd love this
Baba
2 lenient stars. DNF @35%. Review posted December 27, 2014

photo 8762774_zpsffbebd40.gif

3 days
134 pages
I was moving at snail's pace and the only thing I've ever felt while reading this book was a massive case of boredom and nuisance. So I thought it'd be best to cut my losses.

One of my biggest pet peeves is very present in this story:

186 x smile, smiled, smiles

43 x smirk, smirks, smirking

I say with a smirk.
I smirk at her…
he asks with a smirk.
he gives me a roguish smirk

73 x grin, grinning, grins (no worries I did deduct all
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3.5 Stars!

I liked parts of this one, and didn't care for others. Overall it was a decent read but was just missing something. Maybe it was the writing....maybe I just never felt the connection between the three MCs.

So we have Marc....the escort. Natalia.....who hires Marc. And Lincoln.....the sex club owner who's in love with Natalia, but has never had sex with her.

Natalia's ultimate fantasy is to have a threesome with two guys. Lincoln can't be with Natalia without another guy present. Marc
Beverly
Have you read The Escort Series? Did you love Jace? Did Troy blow your mind? If you said yes to all, Well, You are in for the hottest ride of your life! ! ! I'M NOT KIDDING! Marc will make your knees weak.

photo tumblr_nano9xpGnl1th7rxjo2_500_zpsd96d65e2.gif

“How kinky are you?”

photo tumblr_inline_n80oqi947H1srtrbm_zps30ac7b2d.gif

I had the chance to read Sins & Mistrust before it was released and there aren't enough words to describe my feelings. For know I will say : Good Lord of all that is Sexy, Spicy and Kinky!

photo tumblr_n5z8nmCQTy1rrb9xco4_250_zps7f7115a3.gif

The book is well written and Isabel did an excellent job with Marc's story.
Iris
Aug 23, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am a super fan of The Escort Series! My #1 man was Jace Jamison from the beginning! Read Living In Sin & loved it! Read Unforgivable Sin & loved it! Troy was hot! Then Isabel Lucero comes out with Sins & Mistrust & I can honestly say the book left me amazed on how good it was! I can not stop talking about this book to my friends!
Marc Edwards book was so good, sexy, hot, spicy & all that's good in this world! I totally loved it & was mad it ended! It was so well
Felicia Marie
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Finally we learn about Marc and OMG, I couldn't get enough. I will by far say this is my favorite of the trilogy and pray she writes more. Isabel Lucero found her sweet spot with this book. The read is so elegant, it flows so beautifully and SEXY AS HELL !!! She takes you on a journey through the first 2 books showing you what Marc has been doing that everyone speculated on. Never in a million years did I expect to find out what goes on in his life as an escort.

If you want to finally get those
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
description

J&G: It’s official!! We’re GREEN WITH ENVY over a book character. Some girls get all the luck and if you’ve read Sins & Mistrust you’ll know that Nathalia LaBelle hit book character luck overload when she caught the attention of the uber sexy, brazen and super confident Linc and the uber, uber sexy, sensitive and beautiful Marc…not to mention these guys are DYNAMITE between the sheets.

In the words of Nelly…it’s getting hot in here and we don’t think we’ve cooled down since finishing this
Rin W. Vitale
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow, Marc! I loved you!

This, was one H.O.T read. That's no doubt. And there were a lot of sex. And Oh.My.God.. those were hot.

description

Marc with Nathalia: H.O.T. Marc with Lincoln: DYNAMITE. EXPLOSIVE. Marc with them both? ...just combine! LOL. I admire how these three, Marc, Nathalia and Lincoln can work their relationship. Because, come on, sometimes two people in relationship have hard times. Now, three in one? But they still can manage it though. Jealousy, mistrust were no doubt happened but somehow
Sara
Jan 08, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: triple-play
I was really looking forward to a hot read between these three. But I didnt feel the chemistry between her and the boys. It was steamy between the guys, but she was like water to their fire. Made a dud for me, sadly.
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
Oct 21, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014

Maria "Rosie" Poli
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hot turn on – You will feel your body heat up
5 HOT & SIZZLING STARS

I want to start by saying, that I never read a book with M/M, this was my first. It freaking turn me on very much! This book is one that you will want to read with no interruptions; so settle into your reading cave and don’t plan on coming out until you are done with it. You might need to take a couple of breaks to fan yourself; the heat I felt was off the charts, I actually felt myself flushing and my heart rate increase. IT
Riza
5 HOT-AS-SIN STARS!
*Strictly for mature and open minded reader only*
Holy Molly! I've read it in one sitting! Amazingly written! Hot and sexy!
I must says Sins & Mistrust is so perfect as a title of this book. I love how Isabel flawlessly written such a very controversial story and yet it doesn't appeal so taboo or I guess it really depends on how the reader will take this kind of book but for me it's all about the story line. If you aren't a comfortable with sexual scenarios such as M/F,
Kizzy
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2014-best-of
AMAZING!!

I have been a fan of this series since Living In Sin. Marc always intrigued me in the other books and I wanted to know what his deal was. We see that he is a little mysterious. Let me tell you..after reading his story..WOW!!! I can now say this was my favorite of the three :)

Once I started, I couldn't put it down. It was hot, sexy, kinky..and I loved every minute of it! As you're reading, you can't wait to see what happens. His relationship with Nathalia took an interesting turn and
Wynne Katherine
Jun 10, 2018 marked it as ahh-how-about-no

Menage.
Dana
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I LOVE this series!!! I fell in love with Isabel's writing with Living in Sin and each book just gets better and better!!! I have been excited for Marc's story since we first met him in book 1. He has always been quite mysterious and Isabel did a great job of building up the anticipation for this book. I would just love to scream from the hilltops about everything that happens in this book but it's much better if you read it for yourself so no spoilers here!!! What I can tell you is to expect ...more
Christina
Oct 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed-2014
Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

The third book in the Escort series, Sins and Mistrust, is by far my favorite of the three books thus far. We finally get to hear Marc’s story, and the reasons why he is secretive around his best friends. Sins and Mistrust can be read as a standalone but I highly suggest reading the first two books before starting this one. The events of in this volume take place around the time frame of the first book, but you can better
Jo
Shelves: arc
I have been so lucky to have been able to support Isabel and read the Escort Series from the very beginning. What a start to the series we had with Living In Sin. Boom. The series became more explosive with the second book, Unforgivable Sin. POW! Now, we have Sins & Mistrust. I. Am. Speechless.

This book is proof that we need to support our indie writers. The series is just getting better and better and the third in this series is just outstanding. The end of Unforgivable Sin left me
Tiffany
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

Holy effin’ hotness!!! This book was absolutely amazing! It was hot, sexy, romantic, and I couldn’t put it down! Sins and Mistrusts is the third book in the Escort Series and it was Marc’s story. I have been waiting (im)patiently for Marc’s story and was so happy to finally read it!!

Jessica
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness - get ready to be blown away. If you have read the previous two books in the Escort Series, you have already met Marc. He works as a male escort and he has popped up randomly throughout the series but you never get a clear picture of what's going on with him. Even the other escorts are left guessing what his story is. In Sins & Mistrust his secrets are about to get unleashed and it's worth the price to find out what he's hiding.

Marc loves his job and is very good at what he
Angela
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: adult-romance

OMG, OMG, OMG, this was soooo good. I loved Marc's story so much and was swept away by his romantic struggles

Marc, the third and final escort we get to experience, surpassed my expectations as did his romantic partners. It's a long time since I've read a good M/M, M/F/M, M/M/F book and this blew me away with the emotion. I really felt for Marc but it was Thalia who stole the show for me in her attempt to bring Marc, Lincoln and herself together. She patiently waited until Marc understood his
Breezy *Lover of all things Alpha Male*
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
Sinfully, sexy, secrets...
I was so intrigued with the idea of an escort series told from the POV of a male escort. After I read the first book I was hooked and anxiously waited for each book to be released so I could find out more about each of the sexy escorts. I was especially curious about Marc because the author teased us so much with all the hints. He was always late to every event. He was always vague with his excuses. Of course I wanted to know why! Of course I guessed and was anxious to
Hipichik
Jun 08, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
44%

I loved the first two books but only made it 44% of the way through this book before writings this review. With how much I liked the first two I'm very disappointed about how slow and boring this books was. Oh well 2 out of 3 isn't too bad.
Franca Provinzano
Aug 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Isabella's work this book was hot !!! Can't wait for more of the escort books to come out
Angie
I waffled on the rating for this one. I wish Goodreads gave 1/2 stars as I rate this 3.5, but will round up to 4. This book can easily be a standalone. If you do read this one first, the author is correct that you might spoil the outcome of the other two.

Here's what I liked:
I loved that it ran along the same timeline as the first two books. In fact, I reread the first book to see how much it did and I was absolutely impressed and shocked. I'm not sure how planned out she had this series when
Julie
Mar 23, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rebecca
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Marc Edwards has been quite the mystery man since readers first met him at the beginning of Isabel Lucero’s Escort series, and he became even more intriguing at the end of book 2 when he was keeping Emilie safe, and she met two people who Marc has been keeping a secret from his friends for quite some time, Nathalia and Lincoln.

For 10 years, Marc has been in the escort business, making a living wining, dining, and romancing a plethora of ready and willing women. But the Marc Edwards who his
1-Click Addict Support Group
Oct 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Holy effin’ hotness!!! This book was absolutely amazing! It was hot, sexy, romantic, and I couldn’t put it down. Sins & Mistrust is the third book in the Escort Series, and is Marc’s story. I have been waiting (im)patiently for Marc’s story, and was SO happy to finally read it!!

I loved how this book covered the entire span of the first two books and then some. Marc had been very secretive in the first two books and we finally find out why. He meets a client, Nathalia, and they hit it off.
Christina Gobin
Sins & Mistrust by Isabel Lucero
Series: Escort #3
Genre: Erotica
Age Group: Adult
Release Date: October 5th 2014
Length: 336 pages
Format: Kindle eARC
Source: via Author for honest review
Review Date: October 2014
Overall Rating: 5 STARS

Review:
Have you read the Escort Series? No? Then you seriously NEED to get on that shit! Living In Sin, book one you fall in love with Jace. Then in Unforgivable Sin, book two you get to know Troy and his crazy back story. Now in Sins and Mistrust we get Marc. Marc
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Escorted (Escorted, #1)
  • A Little Too Late
  • Fierce (Storm MC, #2)
  • Lifers
  • Battle Scars
  • War of Hearts (Storm MC Reloaded, #2)
  • Calmly, Carefully, Completely (The Reed Brothers, #3)
  • Hostage (Criminals & Captives, #2)
  • Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires, #2)
  • Comfort Food
  • Saving Dancer (Savage Brothers MC, #2)
  • Taking Her Down (Savage Brothers Second Generation #1)
  • Trusting Bull (Savage Brothers MC, #5)
  • Unlucky Stiffs: New Tales Of The Weirdly Departed
  • Breaking Dragon (Savage Brothers MC, #1)
  • Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
  • Hurt Me
  • Devil (Savage MC: Tennessee Chapter, #1)
Isabel Lucero is a bestselling author, finding joy in giving readers books for every mood.

Born in a small town in New Mexico, Isabel was lucky enough to escape and travel the world thanks to her husband's career in the Air Force. Her and her husband have three kids and two dogs together, and currently reside in Delaware. When Isabel isn't on mommy duty or writing her next book, she can be found

Escort (4 books)
  • Living in Sin (Escort, #1)
  • Unforgivable Sin (Escort, #2)
  • Sinfully Ever After (Escort, #4)