Start by marking “Untangle My Heart” as Want to Read:
Untangle My Heart

Untangle My Heart

3.61  ·  Rating Details  ·  18 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Four people, minus two relationships, equals one perfect pair.

When a chance mix up tosses everything into the air, everyone is caught off guard. The only thing you can do then is stand back and wait for things to settle so you can untangle the mess.
Published September 14th 2014 by Silver Lined Books

To ask other readers questions about Untangle My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Untangle My Heart

Tabitha Jones
Sep 11, 2014 Tabitha Jones rated it really liked it

This book definitely peeked my interest. The story is mainly centered around two couples who think they are in love. However, the two men have the same name except in reverse. Christmas time was coming so Dean and Brady both thought they would get their girl something special little did they know that they ended up buying the same gift had an inscription added and upon picking the gift up they were switched by the sales clerk. The characters were described with great detail some likable and some
Kathy
Oct 14, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it
This story is unique. Two men order Christmas lockets for their girlfriends as Christmas presents. Both have individual, meaningful engraved messages. The men receive each other’s, not their own, lockets when they pick them up and give them to their girlfriends, without knowing the lockets have been switched. What follows is a disaster. Both break up their relationships. This is the story of what happens after all this occurs. I found it interesting and fascinating that both relationships ended ...more
Marissa
Sep 14, 2014 Marissa rated it really liked it
ARC for Review

Hana has been in a relationship for two years with Dean Brady but things came to a head when at Christmas he gave her a heart shape necklace. It was supposed to say Marry Me but had As It Is engraved on itself. He had failed to look at it when he last minute picked it up from the jeweler and did not want to undo the bow.

Six months later, Hana runs into Brady Deen who she runs into at a grocery store in the frozen food aisle and they ended up chatting before she had to leave. They r
Cynthia
Sep 07, 2014 Cynthia rated it liked it
This was an interesting read about the same gift two gentlemen bought with two different inscriptions inside. Both had meaning to the women they were dating but when they get mixed up and each get the others it can be devastating not only to the women but for the men as well.

Each couple are looking for something different in their relationship. The gifts are very eye opening and each learns something new about their partner.

The characters are wonderful and I did enjoy the plot. I did find the a
Crystal
Sep 12, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
For me this was a fun, romantic, heartwarming story of finding the one you are meant to be with. The story starts with a Christmas time mix-up involving identical lockets that changes the lives of four people.

Brady Deen buys a locket for his girlfriend with no intention of proposing. Dean Brady buys a locket with the intention of proposing. Brady's girlfriend bolts after the proposal and even though he wasn't proposing it breaks his heart that she doesn't want to marry him.

After Christmas becaus
Desiree
Oct 17, 2014 Desiree rated it liked it
The book started out a bit confusing, but it was supposed to - it's a tangled web. The shop owner was confused - that was how the whole situation began. How was the store clerk supposed to know Brady Dean and Dean Brady weren't the same person?

Each man purchased an inscribed jewelry gift for Christmas. Each was in such a rush, they didn't check the inscription or the jewelry before leaving the store. Each had no idea such a simple mistake could shake up their relationship and set off such a chai
Margaret
Sep 13, 2014 Margaret rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

Although I found this book a bit confusing in the beginning, as the story "Untangled", I really enjoyed the ride that Melissa A. Smith took me on. I enjoyed the “realness” of the characters and how the imperfections of the relationships in the book are described – these characters and their situations were very realistic to me.

I just loved watching Hana grow as a character, finding her own two feet and realizing that she deserved more. Brady was just…everything you would want to find i
Shannon Binegar-Foster
Sep 19, 2014 Shannon Binegar-Foster rated it really liked it
This story starts off with a Christmas gift mix up. I really enjoyed how the characters evolved. I found myself wondering when the girls would find out about the mix up. I so wanted that to be one of the defining moments in the relationship between Hana and Brady. I especially loved the dynamic between Brady and his brothers. I laughed out loud a number of times. I felt the ending was rather abrupt. I think there could have been just a bit more in the end to their story. I received an ARC of thi ...more
Book Worms  United
Sep 05, 2014 Book Worms United rated it liked it
Gift giving gone horribly wrong. Dean Brady and Brady Deen... Easy mistake, right? But someone's in for a very interesting Christmas!

Written in vivid detail, with great characters.

Brady is a lovable nice guy while Dean is the jerk I loved to hate. Hana is sweet and shy, exactly the type that belongs with Brady in the perfect world, but there will be no spoilers in this review, so you'll have to read the book to find out what happens...

A few plot twists that I didn't see coming left me wondering
Jai Brown
Sep 05, 2014 Jai Brown rated it liked it

Written in vivid detail, with great characters.

A few plot twists that I didn't see coming left me wondering
Stephanie Allen
Sep 25, 2014 Stephanie Allen rated it it was amazing

I enjoyed this book! This is a fun and quick story about the aftermath of a gift mishap. Two completely opposite guys decide to give their girlfriends the same Christmas gift, but with different engravings inside. This turns into a Christmas disaster for both couples. Possibly fate intervening, the book turns and centers on Brady and Hana's meeting and the relationship thereafter. I enjoyed watching Hana grow as a person and realizing that she needed and deserved more in her life. Very likable c
Shavana BeanieBrain Merrick
I was given book for honest review. 2 completely opposite guys decide to unknowingly give their girlfriends the same Christmas gift with different engravings inside. A mix-up at the store equals Christmas disaster for both couples. Then the book takes a turn and centers on Brady and Hana’s chance meeting. Sweet romance with a touch of heartache for them. To me the ending needed more in-depth detail on how they came to that point as it was a totally unexpected jump in time.
Kim Beck
Sep 14, 2014 Kim Beck rated it really liked it
This is a sweet contemporary romance that puts a unique twist on fate. It all starts when two guys the same gift but there is a mix up and that mix up changes everything for the two couples this books start off with. Brady is my favorite character in this book and when you read it you will see why. This is a great book to read on a weekend night when you want to get lost in the world of happy ever afters.
Kelley Schmidt
Sep 13, 2014 Kelley Schmidt rated it it was amazing
A fun, quick story about the aftermath of a gift mixup. Was it really just a simple mixup of gifts? Or, was it fate intervening? What are the odds? Great descriptions and very likable characters. A heart-warming story about finding the one.
Jamie Sadler
Sep 11, 2014 Jamie Sadler rated it really liked it
A name mixup causes two perfect gifts to fall into the wrong hands. Fate brings two lost people together in a heartfelt love story.
Crystal
Dec 30, 2014 Crystal rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
** I received a complimentary copy of the book in exchange for an honest review. **

This story begins with two men, Dean Brady and Brady Deen, buying presents for their girlfriends for Christmas. One intends to propose while the other doesn’t. The two men order identical gifts with different inscriptions. However, there is a mix up at the jewelry store and they end up with the other one’s gift. One couple ends immediately while the other couple stays together for a couple more weeks. Then in a ch
Jai
Sep 18, 2014 Jai rated it it was ok
As of Sept 2014 this book still needs a thorough editing. The many mistakes are distracting from a fun plot. Hopefully these will be corrected and the book will become a quick light read.
Danielle from Short and Sassy
DNF too confusing for me.
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Mar 28, 2015
Pavneet Singh
Pavneet Singh marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Baraa
Baraa is currently reading it
Sep 20, 2014
Eve Gaal
Eve Gaal marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2014
Vandana Rampersad
Vandana Rampersad marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Jill Durham
Jill Durham marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Jana Leah
Jana Leah marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
I am a wife and mother that simply loves the written word. All the places you get to visit by simply separating a few pages. All the people you get to live through and fall in love with. All the adventures you get to have without ever having to leave your house. Not to mention all the worlds you get to visit and travel.
I hope you join me in my books and travel, live and love with me.
More about Melissa A. Smith...