Start by marking “Everything Changes But You” as Want to Read:
Everything Changes But You

Everything Changes But You

Ally Richmond is dreading turning thirty and bidding farewell to her youth. And when her husband says he wants to start a family, she begins to panic.

Is this all that life has to offer from now on? Popping out babies and growing old gracefully? She wants a life crammed with glamour and spontaneous adventure, not one full of dirty nappies and night feeds.

When A
ebook
Published September 16th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Everything Changes But You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything Changes But You

Start your review of Everything Changes But You
Sophie
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Posted originally http://www.reviewedthebook.co.uk/2014...

I love films like Freaky Friday and 13 Going on 30 and so the concept of Everything Changes But You really appealed to me. Add to that the beautiful cover to this book and I was sold before I’d even picked it up. What followed was a story I absolutely loved. Jennifer’s writing style was refreshing to read – the book was fast-paced but well-developed too, with a mixture of fun, wit and humour with a heart-warming and emotional feel to it too. I was so heavily invested in Ally’s
Ana

Also posted on This Chick Reads

*Copy provided by author in exchange for an honest review*

'Everything Changes But You' is the second book by Jennifer I've read, first one being 'A Beginner's Guide to Salad', which was a great debut and laugh out chick lit. So, having really enjoyed the first book I sure did have high expectations for this one. I can't say I was disappointed at the end, however I still like her first one bit more.

Anyway, the story is very interesting, it might not be th/>*Copy
Alba
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on: http://addictivechicklit.blogspot.com...

Review: If you love movies like Big, 14 Again or Freaky Friday, you'll like this book. Ally has quite a pleasant life: nice husband, great friends, a family who love her... but something is missing. Her colleague talks about endless nights partying, posh clothes or steamy "meetings" with their hot boss so Ally wishes she could have a life like hers, fun and carefree. But what happens when she wakes up and finds out she has been given exactly that life by a inexperi
Jo Hughes
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I would like to thank author Jennifer Joyce sending me a copy of her book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

When we first meet Ally she is disenchanted with her life, frightened of turning thirty and dreading being tied down with babies like her friends. On her birthday she makes a silly wish to be like Kelly who works in her office....

Ally gets her wish but in this life she I known as Alana and her life is a nightmare. Everything is so totally different but Ally i
Helen Kay
Jan 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fascinating read!

A unique storyline with gripping plot twists. A real page-turner. And a valuable moral lesson in not taking your life for granted or making assumptions about other people's lives or situations.
Holly
Aug 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing

About to turn thirty, Ally is feeling fed-up. She feels her life is missing excitement and adventure and is struggling to put off her husband, Gavin’s, desire to have children. Unsure of whether she’ll ever be ready to start a family with a man who leaves his laundry piled up on the chair, Ally can’t even escape her woes at work, as Kelly, her young and glamorous work colleague is always boasting about her drunken nights out and the raucous parties she frequents. To rub salt into the wound Kelly
kieran james bassett
Good read

Great read fits nicely into the beginners guide series. But can be read as a stand-alone book. Great book to escape into.
Lisa Scott 1968
Feb 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant Read

I thoroughly enjoyed the book. Towards the last few chapters I couldn't put it down. Well written can recommend if you fancy a light read.
Simona
Aug 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
Ally's life changes drastically when she makes a wish on her birthday. She wakes up and doesn't know where she is. Everything around her changes: her family, her friends and she's not married anymore... It takes her a while to figure that out though, all she was thinking about was her Gavin?

She has everything she wished for, but now she has it, it's not what she wants. Yes, she fancied Jason, but she only wants is Gavin. She doesn't like her new personality, or lets say Alana's past. Nobody und
kirsty Hall
Apr 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good

This was an entertaining read it kept me interested .recommended easy reading good for Holiday's. Will read more from the auther
Feb 21, 2018
Jul 09, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Yours Truly
  • The Little Village of Happiness
  • Did I Mention I Won The Lottery?
  • The Cottage at Hope Cove (Hope Cove #1)
  • The Summer of Chasing Dreams
  • Mr Make Believe
  • Did I Mention I Was Getting Married?: A Romantic comedy about weddings, new starts and taking a chance on love!
  • Dumped, Actually
  • Google Your Husband Back: A wonderful tale of love, loss and how to get your husband back!
  • Probably the Best Kiss in the World