Start by marking “Tamed (Torn, #5)” as Want to Read:
Tamed (Torn, #5)

Tamed (Torn #5)

***Book five of the Torn Series, but this novel can be read as a standalone***

Mistakes—my life has been full of them. Time and time again, I’ve tried to change, tried to make the right choices, but it doesn’t matter. I always screw up.
I hoped that Adam would be different, that he wouldn’t be a mistake. Our relationship was supposed to be about sex and nothing more.
Fun,
Published November 4th 2014 by K.A. Robinson Publishing, LLC (first published October 9th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tamed, please sign up.

Kim Yes, Amber is Chloe and Logan's best friend and Adam is in Drake's band. They have been in all of the books.

K.A. Robinson
Nov 02, 2014 K.A. Robinson marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
I have thrown A LOT of Tamed information at you guys over the past few weeks. Below is a list of links FULL of Tamed information, graphics, teasers, links, full chapters, and a playlist. Check em' out! We're only THREE DAYS away from release!

COMPLETE Prologue and Chapter One: http://bit.ly/1tNNFig

Amazon: http://amzn.to/1rvZlQP
Kobo: http://
Romance
Nov 05, 2014 Romance rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amber, oh Amber. What were you thinking? Sex without becoming emotionally attached? Chica, I don't think it's possible. But, hey you were out to prove something and I was in for the ride you took me on.

You, knew what you wanted from the get go. Adam. Adam is one hot looking rocker and dammit, he was going to be a fun time. But the fun took a twist. It was suppose to be a one night deal, you watched him for weeks, you knew the drill and were in.

What you didn't expect was what followed, the invita
Kim
Nov 03, 2014 Kim rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars
The moment I'd seen him, even though I hadn't wanted to admit it, I'd known that I would never survive him.

This book is about Chloe and Logan's longtime best friend, Amber, and Drake's band mate, Adam. We head back four years ago and see how Amber gets her heart broken before college and vows not to be vulnerable again and then move onto them during their college years that was also covered in the other books in the series, but this time it is all in Amber's point of view.

We go through the whol
Mara De Guzman
★★★★
4 Emotionally Messy Stars
ARC received from the author for an honest review

K.A. Robinson manages to surprise me with every book she writes. Her first books in the series which are about Drake and Chloe (friends with Tamed's MCs) are only one of a handful of books including love triangles that didn't make me throw my paperback on the floor, on the wall, or basically anywhere. Believe me, I wanted to but surprisingly, I didn't. I couldn't let go. I just had to finish them. Now, with the fifth b
Juli Faulkner
Dec 01, 2014 Juli Faulkner rated it it was amazing
Love this series!!

I love Adam and Amber's story! Adam is so swoon even though he can be a jerk. Lol. Ms Robinson's story telling is awesome! I kept turning the pages and couldn't wait to finish it! I'm hoping Eric will get his story! I love all the characters in this series! If you have read this series you will want to read this book!
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
I really wish I could give more than 5 stars !! I am such a fan of KA's writing and I can't explain what it is about it but something just yells to me when I am reading her books , all of them , every single one , she is amazing and I just can't get enough !! Of course I knew this book would be fabulous. Adam always interested me , I hate man whores but I think I love to hate them , I mean they are just so dirty and yummy I can't help myself !! Amber was always a great character. She has had her ...more
Jennifer  Weeks
Aug 30, 2014 Jennifer Weeks rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s, na, music
Review for Tamed (Torn #5) could be read as a standalone
By: K.A.Robinson
5 plus stars!!! I wish I can give this a 100 stars!!!

I received an arc for an honest review.

Wow, and double wow. I think I need to take a step back from this, what a book hangover! Where do I begin with this? From the moment I started the prologue till the end of the epilogue had me going. This book even had my adrenaline pumping throughout it. It was impossible for me to put it down. It was like as soon as you started rea
Extravagant Blog
Oct 06, 2014 Extravagant Blog rated it it was amazing
Review for Tamed (Torn #5) could be read as a standalone
By: K.A.Robinson
5 plus stars!!! I wish I can give this a 100 stars!!!

I received an arc for an honest review.

Michelle Tikal
Oct 27, 2014 Michelle Tikal rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As an avid fan of the Torn series by K.A. Robinson I knew that Amber and Adam's story was bound to be a good one, but to think that Adam would worm his way into my heart and share a place with Drake, one of my favorite book boyfriends, was something that never crossed my mind when beginning Tamed. After reading the four previous books in the series I certainly never expected Amber and Adam's story to be easy, but to find that it was intensely emotional and downright heartbreaking at times was co ...more
Erika Sterns
Nov 05, 2014 Erika Sterns rated it it was amazing
I will start by saying I freakin LOVE K.A. Robinson!! This was my first time reading her work and I honestly couldn't think of one thing I'd change! After finishing this I bought the rest of the Torn series AND Shattered Ties series! I plan on getting the rest as soon as my book buying restriction is lifted :-) I don't think words can describe how much this book made me feel!

Tamed can be read as a standalone, however, I suggest starting from the begining of the series with Torn. I did NOT read
Cocktails and Books
I love how K. A. Robinson always managed to get me all worked up with the characters she creates. And she absolutely had me over the edge with Adam. In the fifth book in the Torn Series, Chloe's best friend Amber, and Drake's bandmate, Adam, start a rather unconventional romance that had me calling both characters a few unsavory names a time or two or ten.

Amber and Adam had both been burned in previously relationships. It changed their outlooks on how they wanted to interact with members of the
Christi
Nov 03, 2014 Christi rated it it was amazing
First let me say Wow! This is the first book I’ve read of K.A. Robinson’s but it definitely will not be my last. I did not want to put it down and only did so when I had to go to sleep or work and let me tell you I probably wouldn’t have slept as much as I did if I wasn’t sick. I immediately picked it back up upon waking and when I got home.

There is not a boring moment in this book. It had me smiling, tearing up, and my heart pounding to find out what would happen next. I loved how K.A. Robinson
Kimerin's Confessions of a Bibliophile
Yay!! Amber’s story! I am in love with all of the characters from Author K.A. Robinson’s Torn series, so imagine my excitement when I learned that TAMED was in the works! Even though TAMED is a part of the Torn series it Amber’s story can be read as a standalone. If you have read all of the Torn novels then you know that Amber is Chloe and Logan’s best friend. They are a trio. Adam on the other hand is a member of Drake’s band and Drake is Chloe’s husband.
I really liked Amber’s character, but I
Jennifer's Book Obsession
Oct 22, 2014 Jennifer's Book Obsession rated it it was amazing
K.A. Robinson is one of those authors for me that whenever she comes out with something I automatically have to read it. I don't even need to read the synopsis before I'm one-clicking it or adding it to my TBR. I simply know that it's going to be an amazing read. I read Torn a while back and I was a goner. Every other book after that was a must read. And she does it again. She does not disappoint.

Amber and Adam's story had my emotions all over the place. One minute I'm swooning over Adam then BA
Erica
Oct 30, 2014 Erica rated it it was amazing
Oh how I love these freaking books!!!!!!!!!!!!! KA has done it again!

This series is beyond amazing, the struggles that we all go through when we are young. It sucks because some of us have it worse than others. That doesn't make life any easier for them, or us. Amber had the prefect life growing up and thanks to her; her best friend was able to find a happily ever after. Amber falls for the wrong men and with that makes her shut herself off totally. She becomes a whore according to most people.
Kimothy
Nov 09, 2014 Kimothy rated it it was amazing
Tamed can be read as a stand alone novel!

Ok now to the good stuff. Adam has totally stolen my heart from Drake who was my first K.A. Robinson book boyfriend. (yeah i am greedy and have one book boyfriend per author lol). Adam is moody, dark at times and oh so delicious. I love how Adam and Amber meet but never say any words to each other for the first few interactions then when they get together at times there is not much conversation had at all ;) But Amber i love her too, she is like the glue
Flirty Fiction
Nov 05, 2014 Flirty Fiction rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
K.A. Robinson can do no wrong.

I’ve been interested in Adam and Amber’s story since reading about Chloe, Drake, and Logan. In Tamed, we get that whole triangle rehashed through Amber’s point of view and we also see her trying to deal with her broken heart. Amber and Adam start out as FWB’s but, as they always do, things get blurred, confusion reigns, until there is no coming back from the lines that have been crossed.
It took me a little while to get into the story. Adam really pissed me off beca
Kim Walker
Oct 28, 2014 Kim Walker rated it it was amazing
This is the second book I have read by K.A. Robinson. I briefly met her in February at Indie Girl Con and has to buy the paperback of Torn to see what it was all about. It was a story that I fell in love with! When the opportunity arose to read Tamed, I was definitely ready!

I could not put this book down once I started! It was great to get to see what happened with Chloe and Drake from Torn. But MAN! Adam is something else! He is definitely a bad boy with a past that was haunting him and Amber
Kylee
Nov 07, 2014 Kylee rated it it was amazing
Holy hotness in a handbasket! I am in love with Amber I think. A girl that has been burned by relationships and now is just after one thing?? Sex, with no strings! That's brave for a woman, knowing that most have trouble separating their feelings from sex. Amber was burned by a relationship, and now that she's at college...she wants nothing more than one night stands, with maybe a few repeats.
When Amber meets her match...meaning, he wants just the same...she is drawn to him but is determined to
Breigh Edmondson-forstner
Nov 10, 2014 Breigh Edmondson-forstner rated it it was amazing

Best book I've read all year by far. This is book five in the Toxic series and is Adam and Amber's story. They're twisted messed up love story had me hooked from the prologue all the way to the epilogue, finishing their story in less then 2 hours.
Everything was so wrong about their 'arrangement' between them. Using each other for sex, no strings attached. That was how they wanted things to be. They each had their reasons, both having shitty relationships before meeting each other at a bar.
I lo
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Nov 09, 2014 Jodie's W.I.N.E. List rated it it was amazing
This is the first in the series that I have read and I am addicted. Since finishing this book, I have purchased the ones I was missing and have started reading them all. This series is now at the top of my Must Read list for anyone.

I knew nothing of the characters before starting this book but was able to connect with them right away. I didn't feel like I was missing anything when I read it. That takes talent, to make a book that is part of a series seem like a complete stand alone. K.A. Robin
Michelle Nageldinger
Nov 04, 2014 Michelle Nageldinger rated it it was amazing
Tamed by K.A Robinson
5 Stars
Received in exchange for an honest review from Addicted to books and authors
This was my first book in the Torn series and I am hooked. We meet Amber who has made many mistakes and feel as if her life is spinning out of control then she meets Adam rock star who always goes home with a different groupie. Amber is instantly attracted to him but does think Adam feels the same until he actually speaks to her one day. As the work out a sex only agreement, Amber finds hersel
Sweets Books
Nov 09, 2014 Sweets Books rated it really liked it
It was good but not as good as the other books! For the majority of the book all I read was the great sex and chemistry Adam and Amber had together but they didn't actually talk or spend time together other then in bed!

Amber, she just seemed lost to me throughout the whole book. I mean I could tell she had feelings for Adam but the only time they're ever together is in bed so other then great sex scenes they didn't really explore their relationship that much.

Adam, he was a great guy but he also
Catherine
Nov 09, 2014 Catherine rated it it was amazing
Devastated after catching her boyfriend in bed with another woman, Amber has vowed to never let another man hurt again. When she met Adam she thought he was sex on a stick, and they wanted the same thing, no commitment just sex. At least that's what she thought, but the more time they spent together the more she came to care for him, until one day she realized that she loves him. Adam has issues though and he's very anti commitment. When she let's it slip that she loves him he freaks and it driv ...more
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Torn series is one of my fave NA series year to date. I knew before reading this that it would be just as emotional or more than the other stories.

This is Amber and Adam's story starting from the beginning of when Amber, Chloe and Logan start their freshman year of college all the way to the current time frame.

Friends with benefits....hmm....How can you feel emotionally detached with sex and no emotions especially to a hot tattooed rocker....beats me....

Find out what happens in Amber's POV ove
Book Addict Mumma
Nov 04, 2014 Book Addict Mumma rated it it was amazing
K.A Robinson... just so you know you made me cry!!!!
Holy crap that was amazing. I think this is the best in the series ( thats harder for me to say as I love them all) but I truly think you have outdone yourself with this one.

Adam and Amber. Where do I start with you two, hmmm... I wanted to smack your heads together and tell you to wake up, but seeing the relationship ups and downs made for a fantastic story.

Tamed kept me entertained for my nightly reading sessions I couldn't put it down.

I lo
GTR33GURL
Nov 03, 2014 GTR33GURL rated it it was amazing
Well I went into this book blind didn't read the books before it and I loved it this book had everything I love in a book so much Angst alpha hero sassy heroine and great plot the writing was superb and I never once felt lost in this book it can definitely be read as a standalone I can't so to much without giving spoilers so I will say this loved Amber hard and Adam grew on me for sure in the end he was the man 5 wonderful stars!!!!
Robyn
Nov 05, 2014 Robyn rated it liked it
DA4Pups
Entertaining new adult angstfest with accompanying drama. This had a lot of back and forth and a storyline that some may need to read previous books in the series. I don't think I will re-read. 2.5 rounded stars.
Lynette
Nov 04, 2014 Lynette rated it it was amazing
Wow No Spoilers

K.A. Robinson you rock. This is Adam and Amber story the fifth book in the torn series. No Spoilers. Highly Highly recommend this book and l can't wait for ERIC story!!!!!!!! More than 5 stars.
  • Ripped (Shattered Hearts, #7)
  • A Beautiful Purpose (The Beautiful #6)
  • Chasing Ever After
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • Under the Spotlight (The Jamieson Collection #3)
  • Finding Us (Finding, #3)
  • Irrevocable Trust (Irreparable, #1.5)
  • Accidental Action Star (Accidental #3)
  • Until You Find Me (Untamed, #1)
  • Red Dirt Road (Saving Angels, #2)
  • Everly After
  • Darkside Sun (Mortal Machine, #1)
  • Spitfire (The Silver Oaks Series, # 3)
  • Forever Kinda Love (Lovelly, #1)
  • Love Grows in Alaska (The Washington Triplets, #2)
  • Undertow
  • The Problem With Heartache (Crazy in Love, #3)
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)

Torn (5 books)
  • Torn (Torn, #1)
  • Twisted (Torn, #2)
  • Tainted (Torn, #3)
  • Toxic: Logan's Story (Torn, #4)