Start by marking “The Game (Fun and Games, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Game (Fun and Games, #2)

The Game

(Fun and Games #2)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B00MW26XD2, previously published under the title Dirty Little Tricks.

One mysterious masquerade party.
Hundreds of people.
And just a few hours.

Are you game?

In this next book in The Fun and Games Series, beloved characters Stevie Sinclair and Gabe Shannon navigate through the ups and downs of their grown-up—albeit kinky—relationsh
Published October 27th 2014 by C.J. Books (first published October 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Game, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Game

Rob
Oct 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gifted-books
Ahhh so Stevie and Gabe have been together for a while and the insecurities have set in. Both are thinking the same thing, neither are saying it, and both are going along with an idea that they think the other will want yet neither of them actually do! Confused?? Nah it's actually very straightforward when you're reading the book lol.

This was a pretty short book but it still oozed sexiness and hotness. It had it's comedic moments. Their new pet kind of replaces Freebird and I hope for their sake
Bethany
Sep 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I was so excited when I got a chance to read Dirty Little Tricks early. I’ve loved Stevie and Gabe since I first met them in Dirty Little Lies, I so was happy their story was continuing.

Dirty Little Tricks picks up with Stevie and Gabe more settled in their relationship. Both have been extremely busy with work that they haven’t had much time for each other. Stevie decides it's time to spice up their love life and in normal Stevie fashion things don’t work out exactly like she plans, which causes
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review-Jo Rushton 3.5 Stars

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

I absolutely loved the first book in the series, giving it five hearts. Stevie and Gabe's journey was one that I thoroughly enjoyed, so when I saw that they were getting another book, I was eager to see what would happen next for this hot couple.

In "Dirty Little Tricks," Stevie and Gabe had been together for a while and were in a serious, committed relationship living toget
Rebecca
Oct 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
Who knew that a chance encounter at a hotel bar, a list of sexual desires, and a man willing and able to help her check off the items on her list would end up being her world a year and a half later, but that’s exactly what Gabe has become to Stevie. Even after all that time, their connection is still going strong, and the sex is still hot, at least when they have the chance to have it. Between two burgeoning careers and Gabe’s secret project, it’s been nine long days without either of them clim ...more
Lustful Literature
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
TARA'S REVIEW

4.5 Spicing Things Up Stars

I have been waiting for more of the Quick and Dirty Series since I read Dirty Little Lies . I loved it and I could not wait to see how things would turn out for Stevie and Gabe. See my review of Dirty Little Lies here: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

~~~~~~~~~~

Gabe is engulfed in working on a super secret surprise for Stevie, which has thrown a wrench in their hot and steamy sex life. Things finally start to turn for the better on day 9 of thei
Rustys
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
My BG ( book girlfriend) Stevie Sinclair is feeling slighted, ignored and downright
unwanted. I mean it’s been nine long days and nights without the pleasure of
Gabe’s sexual prowess and Stevie needs an orgasm. Now, we all know Gabe is
more than capable of delivering the big “O”.
Hmmm, what to do.

Stevie does not want to repeat what happened with her former boyfriend Max,
if Gabe is bored or losing interest she’ll spice it up, anything to get that hot back.
Another bucket list, Oh Stevie you little vi
Anna
Oct 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc
Stevie and Gabe are together and happy, but both have careers that keep them busy and they haven't had much time together lately. Stevie is concerned that Gabe will get bored with her so she starts scheming to plan special things to keep Gabe excited about their sex life. Finally she decides that what they need is a night at the club where their sexual adventure began, but things are not the same as when Gabe was in charge and the club is not the safe space it once was.

Since we get this story t
Clare James
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm so excited to bring more Stevie Sinclair into the world!!

She is back with Gorgeous Gabe and they are getting into a mess of trouble. With a new pet, a new Sexy List, and all new adventures, this is a ton of sexy fun!!

DIRTY LITTLE tricks comes out on October 27th and is available for pre-order on Amazon right now. http://www.amazon.com/Dirty-Little-Tr...

Part of the Quick and Dirty series,DIRTY LITTLE TRICKS can be read as a stand-alone. However, I think it'll be more enjoyable if you read DIR
De Reese Robinson
Anticipation!!!

this heart rendering book was full of twist and turns. my heart was pounding, butterflies were doing all sorts of crazy things to my stomach and my body was shaking like I was about to lose the most important thing in my life...MY BOYFRIEND!
Gabe, is hiding something from Stevie and Stevie, is fears that Gabe has lost interest. what will become of this couple? how will they be able to move forward? without losing each other?
Brandy
Oct 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When I started this book I got really pissed with the direction it was going and I almost didn't finish it but my need to finish reading everything I start, even if I hate it, kept me going and I'm so glad I did bc I loved this book!
Amanda Griffith
Jun 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

Loved reading about the adventures of Gabe and Stevie.

Must read first book in the series before reading this one.
Jessica Rajs
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a nice continuation feel book 1. Not remotely as hot and it took a weird not sexy at all turn in the middle, but I like the characters and will read book 3
Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I'm going to settle with a rating of 4 1/2 stars for Dirty Little Tricks. Why has it lost 1/2 star from Dirty Little Lies? Well simply, I wanted more! This is exactly as the series is called, Quick and Dirty, whereas I am happy to have had Long and Dirtier, actually steam factor wise, this pretty much fogged up the whole house again.

Nooo, there was no Freebird! Big pouty face but then we did meet K............. a new addition to the Gabe and Stevie household! Huge grin about said animal's name a
DJ Sakata
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic-romance
My Rating:

4.5

Favorite Quotes:

“I’m on fire and sure I’m going to combust from the pleasure, or go blind, or be sent to hell in a hand basket, or whatever else the nuns used to tell me about sinners.”

My Review:

Stevie has turned into a bit of a Calamity Jane in this installment. Her adventures with the gorgeous Gabe continue, although she is having an uptick in anxiety when she convinces herself that a nine day sexual spell signifies relationship doom and fears that Gabe is losing interest in her m
Michele Gantz
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Hooked On Books Forever

4 stars

Dirty Little Tricks by Clare James picks up about a year and a half after Dirty Little Lies. Stevie and Gabe are now living together and becoming comfortable on their relationship. But that is concerning for Stevie, as she begins worrying that she's not enough for Gabe anymore, so she crafts a new plan to revive their sex life, by returning to Venus to where there lust filled relationship began. What Stevie doesn't know though, is Gabe is more in love w
She Hearts Books
Oct 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
Things have cooled off a bit for Stevie and Gabe, but Stevie makes one of her lists to make things better and heat things up. The first couple don't go off too well, so she decides maybe they need a night at Venus and there is a Halloween party they can attend.

At the same time Gabe has been busy making arrangements for their future as a surprise for Stevie. He senses that something is up with Stevie, but doesn't bring it up in discussion with everything else on his mind.

They are both on edge abo
Prissisma
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I think I need to review my own review about this series... come to think of it, I think I'm gonna give both books a 5star. I know I gave 4stars for the first book, but now, I'm absolutely giving them 5 stars.*I'm adding my rating star right now*
I love Gabe and Stevie. They are the real meaning of sexy couple and you need to read these books yourself to know what I mean. I'm thrilled to know that book 3 is coming out soon. So yeah, def be waiting for that one.
Oh, have I told you that I laaahv
Tara Santiago
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it

4.5 Spicing Things Up Stars

Find my full review here: http://lustfulliterature.com/dirty-li...

**A gifted copy was received by the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review**

Be sure to check out more of my reviews at: http://lustfulliterature.com/ & https://www.facebook.com/lustfulliter...
Ava
Sep 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: humor
just as promised : It was a fun reading.
I didn't know a second book was available so when I saw the title and the description I just knew I need to read it because I was kinda worry about forgetting the whole story.
So this book it was all about Gabe amd stevie post venus adventure. after max's experience stevie took in hand her man with adventure. but why would she do that? because of Gabe and his plans.

I just enjoyed this book it was fun and a quicky but well written so happy in the end and a
Sassy Southern
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the Quick and Dirty Series Book 2.

Gabe and Stevie have settled into a normal life. Until a nine day sex drought spurs Stevie into spicing up their sex life.

I really liked this book. It was short but well written. l liked how Stevie and Gabe were developed in this story. My favorite part was the sweet ending. I just wish I had read the 1st book.
Candice
This second part to the quick and dirty series was to bad. But I think it ended to short. Could have added alike ire to it. Don't get me wrong it had the excitement, but it seemed to end short. The first book had you gripped all the way to the end. I guess I'll wait for the third book. Hopefully it's a bit better. Still liked it a lot though.
Carolynne
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
love the twists in this book
Jodi
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yumminess, where's the next one?
Kim Gibson
Apr 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good story, Stevie and Gabe, true sweethearts that found each other by taking a little walk on the kinky side.
Robin Shawn
Dec 10, 2014 rated it it was ok
Stevie drove me nuts in this book. I had really liked the first book and was looking forward to this one. Stevie's stupidity ruined it for me.
Lily
Apr 16, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Nikki
Mar 11, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anither naughty little read!!
Lisa Klimko
Jan 16, 2016
Linda Heard
Oct 11, 2018
Joy
Oct 25, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• The Tango (Sexual Awakenings, #2)
  • Scandalous (Tease, #2.5)
  • Just One Night, Vol. 1
  • The Alpha Billionaire's Revenge: Volume 1 (The Alpha Billionaire's Revenge #1-5)
  • Blame It on the Bass (Heart Of Fame #6)
  • Wicked Ways (Dark Hearts, #1)
  • Always Rayne (Always Sometimes Never, #1)
  • Ignition (The Redline Series #1)
  • My One (Halo, #4)
  • Tattooed Emotions (Tattooed, #1)
  • Defining Love (Volume 2)
  • Burned (Jilted Bride, #3)
  • Sand, Sun...Seduction!: An Anthology
  • Untitled (Torn, #8)
  • Dream Catcher (Tulsa Thunderbirds, #6)
  • Unequaled (No Rival, #3)
  • Regular Sex ~ Issue 1 ~ The Commute (The Regular Sex Series)
  • The Empire  (Filthy Trilogy #3; Dirty Rich, #10)
Clare James is the author of steamy contemporary romance and new adult novels: BEFORE YOU GO,MORE, DIRTY LITTLE LIES, TALK TO ME, and JUST LISTEN. A former dancer, Clare still loves to get her groove on—mostly to work off her beloved cupcakes and red wine.

A fan of spunky women, gorgeous guys, and super-hot romance, Clare spends most of her time lost in books. She lives in Minneapolis with her two

Fun and Games (3 books)
  • Dirty Little Lies (Fun and Games, #1)
  • Dirty Little Secrets (Fun and Games, #3)