Start by marking “Return (Awakened Fate #3)” as Want to Read:
Return (Awakened Fate #3)

Return

(Awakened Fate #3)

For Chloe, the ocean was supposed to mean safety and for a time, it almost did. She overcame the Sylphaen's drugs. She discovered an unforeseen attraction to Zeke, one that he shares for her. A life underwater seemed possible, until she learned that nothing was as it appeared.

After an unspeakable betrayal shattered everything she thought she knew about Zeke's world, she an
Kindle Edition, 1
Published October 6th 2014 by Wildflower Isle (first published October 5th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Return, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Return

Lorna
Apr 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
This is the third in this series about a girl who discovers that she is half Deharian, otherwise known as a kind of mermaid person. She was kept away from the ocean by her adopted parents, who are part of a group called Landwalkers. Landwalkders were once Deharian, but are now unable to go anywhere near the ocean. After sneaking away from home to join her best friend Baylie at the ocean for a vacation, things change drastically in her life.

Chloe is a teenager, and has gone through a lot in all t
Danielle
Sep 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This third book in the series was better than the second. I believe that is because you were given more of the secrets everyone seems to be hiding and as more things start to be revealed the story starts to come together. The characters keep doing and saying the exact opposite of what their inner dialog had said just a page before, which was kind of annoying, but I given those situations they are going through its no wonder they keep second guessing everything. I mean what would you do if everyo ...more
Lloyd L Wright
Sep 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, so maybe things could go better if we were back in Kansas? Maybe yes, maybe no. Can Chloe catch a break? Just trade in your fin for some feet and things will be better, right? Theoretically! A roller coaster ride for sure!
Diane Call
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The amazing story continues!

I can NOT believe the adults in this series! I'm still in knots over whether I'm on Team Zeke or Team Noah. Going to go buy the next book!

Contains swear words (f***, G** included), violence, and no sex scenes.
Katie
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: ya

I'm not sure as to why I'm still reading this series. All of the novels are only just okay, because there nothing special. They're just kind of there, so I keep reading them. But I must like them a little bit at least, because I'm still reading these novels. Which must mean that I like them as some sort of level. Which is okay I guess.

In this novel Chloe has been through a lot. She's been chased all over the place by people who want to kill her. Then when she went to get some help for her condit
Lee
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Great series
Taylor Fenner
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fantasy, favorites
Sometimes home sweet home is anything but sweet...

I received a copy of Return in exchange for an honest review.

With the Sylphaen still after Chloe, she and Zeke head for land. They believe if Chloe can stand being away from the ocean without getting sick the safest place for her will be back home in Kansas, and Zeke is determined to accompany her as far as he can stand it.

When they reach land Chloe and Zeke seek shelter at a house isolated in the woods, only to be attacked by Earl, the greliaran
Rhyann
Jul 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This one by far was the most romantic. Each time a kissing scene came up I would get all excited and bubbly inside, while jumping up and down in my head. The love between two characters (no spoilers) was so vibrant and so alive that I constantly wanted to keep reading. I often stayed up at night much later than I should have when reading this book because it drew me in so deep.
I felt (the way a reader should) I had a true connection with Chloe and I loved her character. She - in my opinion - ha
Kaylin Beach
May 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Return by Skye Malone is the third book in The Awakened Series. This series is one of my top favorite mermaid series.

In this book, we learn a bit more about the Sylphaen and their master, Wisdom kirzan. We also get a better understanding as to what Chloe is and why everyone wants her dead. When Chloe was born, she awakened the beast. The beast is still weak, but he is coming.

I am completely in love with Zeke. In the beginning I wasn't sure who I liked more, Noah or Zeke. After book 2, it was Ze
Cameron Watson
well im not going to lie im very diss-pleased with this series and a bit miffed that i wasted a christmas present on it, but also im annoyed that the story ends on such a bad cliff hanger, plus there wasnt a lot of development of the main character and the whole plot was just verry un satisfactory. of course I feel no guilt in admitting that I desperately wish to know the fate of the characters and the world apparently, but this is most likely dew to my obsessive compulsive to finish book series ...more
\=^-^=/
Nov 14, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OHMIGOD NOOO I NEED THE OTHER BOOKS AFTER THIS 1 NOW!!
Michelle
Jan 07, 2015
Deborah Read-Langlois
Jan 14, 2017
Teagan
rated it did not like it
Aug 08, 2016
Sarah Hanton
Jan 28, 2018
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Nov 19, 2015 01:17PM
  • Defiance
  • Real Mermaids Don't Sell Seashells (Real Mermaids #4)
  • Selkie Girl
  • Mirage (Above World, #2)
  • Lucy at War (Undraland #7)
  • A Whale of a Tale
  • The Little Mermaid
  • Hereafter (Reaper, #2)
  • Skipping the Scales (Flipping the Scales, #2)
  • The Vampire's Consort  (Undead in Brown County, #5)
  • Mermaids 101: Exploring the Magical Underwater World of the Merpeople
  • Disney's Little Mermaid: Sealed With a Kiss
  • Merman's Kiss (Merman's Kiss, #1)
  • Promise Bound (Lies Beneath, #3)
  • Enchanting Hadley (Cursed Hadley, #2)
Skye Malone is a fantasy and paranormal romance author, which means she spends most of her time not-quite-convinced that the magical things she imagines couldn't actually exist.

A Midwestern girl who migrated to the Pacific Northwest, she dreams someday of traveling the world — though in the meantime she’ll take any story that whisks her off to a place where the fantastic lives inside the everyday

Awakened Fate (6 books)
  • Awaken (Awakened Fate #1)
  • Descend (Awakened Fate #2)
  • Arise (Awakened Fate #4)
  • Become (Awakened Fate #5)
  • Rebirth (Awakened Fate Book 6)