Start by marking “Unexpected Partners (Unexpected Series, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unexpected Partners (Unexpected Series, #1)

Read Excerpt

Unexpected Partners (Unexpected Series, #1)

HAYLEY MCALLISTER is fiercely determined and focused and has spent her life being groomed to take over her father's business empire. With a pair of unusual green eyes, and an almost cold outlook on life, which has earned her the nick name 'Ice Queen', she has vowed to never let any man turn her into a love-sick-girl; until the day the dark and devastatingly sexy SHAY MARAS ...more
Published August 10th 2014 (first published August 8th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Unexpected Partners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unexpected Partners

Sherry
Oct 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Hope to see more of these two

I really enjoyed this page turner. I do want to point out that you a better editor. There are several misspelled words that I found myself wanting to correct.
I am so looking for the next book.
Keep writing and I will definitely keep reading.
Estelle Haward
Sep 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Most amazing book I've read in a long time...gripping story line, strong characters. Beautifully written by this new young author.
Stephanie Lasley
Aug 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Hayley McAllister has spent most of her life being groomed to take over her father’s business empire, Hayven Holdings. She has studied every aspect of the business. After graduating from Harvard, she takes her well deserved place by her father’s side. Hayven Holdings is all that she and her father care about. They are both extremely driven, confident in their abilities and are well respected in the business world. At twenty eight, Hayley already owns fifty percent of the business and has the kno ...more
Rosie Amber
Dec 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Unexpected Partners is a romance, it is set in New York around the life of Hayley McAllister and Hayven Enterprises. Hayley and her father run a very successful property development company. Since her Mum left when she was a child it's just been Hayley and her Dad and together they are entirely focused on the success of the business.

Known as The Ice Queen, Hayley has little social life, a few dates with casual boyfriend Jake Wilkinson but little else, it's all work, work, work. When Hayley's Dad
Sherry Haynes
Unexpected Partners was an unexpected joy to read. It offered a look at what can happen when a person places focus on being successful professional without putting in time in to enjoying life. Mainly it was about love. Love that is sacrificed, love withheld, love of a father to his daughter, as well as other types of love such as the love of a job. I look forward to book two in the series to see where the little twists at the end of the book go from here.

Note: This book could have easily been a
Marci Delaney
Sep 08, 2015 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Well....where to start?

The story is alright, but the writing is just awful. I'm wondering about an Editor. There are so many typos and errors that it is astounding. Hard to get around all of those distractions to take in the characters and their storyline. All-in-all, UNEXPECTED PARTNERS is a poorly written, extremely light read.
Lori
Nov 07, 2014 rated it it was ok
This author needs to take an english and spelling course. So many words were wrong or misspelled that it took my attention from the story. A little word to Sterna Kruger...there is no such thing as a tong as part of the human body, it is a tongue. I may have liked this book if I could have concentrated on the story instead of the millions of errors on the pages.
Ange
Nov 10, 2014 rated it did not like it
I found this book very difficult to finish. The story was ok but there were a lot of editing errors. I never really got sucked into the story.
Mistress M.
Potential

book would be great with some more editing, great base and storey line, just needs more detail to how the sentences flow and they major typos all through the book.
Yolande
Oct 05, 2014
Elizabeth A Allen
Dec 25, 2015
Cici
rated it did not like it
Jul 18, 2016
roger wendt
Jan 11, 2015
William H Keiser
Nov 05, 2014
As the Group Procurement Manager for a large plant hire company with branches in South-Africa and Mozambique, she's the poster child for pure, driven ambition, organisation and the never ending search for perfection...and although she's been labeled as difficult, demanding and often referred to as a 'control freak', it is the 'after hours' version of herself that she loves the most...this is where ...more
“The most powerful thing in life...is our thinking, which has ability to change any situation."

Shashank Rayal”