Start by marking “Junglecat Honeymoon (Manhattan Ten, #3.5)” as Want to Read:
Junglecat Honeymoon (Manhattan Ten, #3.5)

Junglecat Honeymoon

(Manhattan Ten #3.5)

Meet the family? Try surviving the family.

Since that fateful airline flight where Ivory met her mate, she has struggled to control her ice powers. But on her wedding day, she has it all: an adoring panther-shifter husband, a pack of superhero friends, and a level of happiness she never imagined was possible.

Until she meets her mother-in-law.

Instead of waking up from a
Published December 2nd 2014 by Samhain Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Junglecat Honeymoon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Junglecat Honeymoon

Start your review of Junglecat Honeymoon (Manhattan Ten, #3.5)
Aileen Erin
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I seriously loved getting to see more of Ivory and Panther! They might be my fave M10 couple, so seeing them married and kicking ass again--super awesome! If you haven't read IVORY, read that first. And then, check out JUNGLECAT HONEYMOON!
Coyora Dokusho
Dec 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
I read it! It was good to read about Ivory and Panther again and I was amused.
Lori {Romancing the Dark Side}
ARCREVIEW squee SWOON alpha

Ivory and Panther's big day is filled with humor, adventure and plenty of smexiness...everything I expected from the Manhattan Ten!

JUNGLECAT HONEYMOON explores the ongoing romance of Ivory and Panther from second installment in the series, IVORY. After finding each other they've decided to tie the knot and make things official but in true Manhattan Ten form, things don't go smoothly. Soon after the nuptials Ivory is formally introduced to her mother-in-law (aka monster-in-law) who takes
LilyElement
Nov 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2014, were-shifter
Junglecat Honeymoon is a short novella that expands the story between Panther and Ivory, their main story can be found in Ivory. This time around Ivory is marrying her love, and the wedding is beautiful. She is surrounded by her friends and gets to meet Panther's mother. But pleasantries are not surrounding what is supposed to be the happiest day of her life. She's drugged, her powers are blocked and she's dropped in the jungle to prove she's worthy of marrying Panther. All I could think of is ...more
Salisa
Apr 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
I am very thankful for Lola for giving me a copy of the Manhattan Ten series in exchange for an honest review.

I have been meaning to read these but time is never with me. So, when our computer started having problems I though it was the perfect time to start reading books from my must read TBR list.

I started this series from book four. Now, I am working backwards. I know it is not the right way to read a series but I have always read books for fun and to relax.

This is short story. When I
Angie
Jan 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult, freebies, read-2015
Ivory and Panther are my favorite couple of the series thus far, so of course I was excited to get more of them! Junglecat Honeymoon starts out with their wedding. They had a traditional service that followed Ivory's tribe's customs, but that didn't satisfy Pan's mother. She needs her daughter-in-law to prove her worth in the way of the panthers! Which is why Ivory wakes up in a treehouse in the middle of the jungle, without her ice powers, instead of in a plush hotel room with her husband.

⚜️Trea
Dec 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
This was a welcome read for me! It was great to revisit Ivory and Panther, and I liked seeing Panther's culture up close and personal! I also liked the little blurbs we got about the previous books' couples and the hinting that went on about the next books in the series. Ivory really unleashes herself in this book, and we learn a bit more about her in so doing. It was a short read, but immensely enjoyable!
Coccibelle
Lara
Jul 04, 2016
Tina
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was ok
Novella. Should read the other books in the series first.
Mary Catherine
Sweetpea
Mar 17, 2015
Cindy Warner
Apr 26, 2015
Lola is a compulsive traveler, baker, and procrastinator. She earned her BA in English from Stonehill College and MFA in Writing Popular Fiction from Seton Hill University—and hasn’t stopped moving since. When she’s not on the road, Lola spends her time indoors where the sunlight can’t melt her, writing or bingeing on K-dramas and cherry soda. She can be summoned in a ritual involving curry, Hello ...more

Manhattan Ten (5 books)
  • Temptress (Manhattan Ten, #1)
  • Ivory (Manhattan Ten, #2)
  • Belle Fury (Manhattan Ten, #3)
  • Angel (Manhattan Ten, #4)