Start by marking “Tethered Through Time” as Want to Read:
Tethered Through Time

Tethered Through Time

(Time #1)

When it is time for souls to meet, there is nothing on earth that can prevent it from happening. That's what Emma Finch realizes after her first encounter with Luke Myers. A confirmed bachelor and undercover cop, Luke has made his job his life. Since his first love died tragically in a car accident, Luke hasn't been seriously interested in anyone ... until he meets Emma.

E
Published August 9th 2014 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published May 19th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Tethered Through Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tethered Through Time

Start your review of Tethered Through Time
Kristin  Reads
Oct 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a magical story, with a beautiful romance. I love the concept of your soul will lead you to who your suppose to love. This book had a little of everything .. Lost, heartbreak, self discovery. Hope, love , thrill, steamy and down right heart warming.

I loved the instant spark Emma and Luke have, I loved being a part of their journey. They really are such a great couple....I love Luke's passion, his sweetness, his bad boy appearance . But I truly am in love with his love for Emma.

What a magica
~Steph K~
**ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review by the girls and I at www.sizzlingpages.com **

Have you ever met someone for the first time, and you swore
you met somewhere else, that they felt so familiar?  Someone that you
just "clicked" with right away?
Someone that you could "open up" to right away, trusting them
immediately?  When Luke and Emma meet for
the first time - this is exactly what both of them felt, that undeniable pull w
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
I found this to be a really great read.

Recently widowed, Emma has a recurring dream that keeps playing on her mind. At her friends barbecue she meets Luke an undercover cop. They both get the feeling they've met each other before. Can Emma let Luke in? What's the story with the dreams? You will have to 1-click to find out.

I read this in one sitting. It's a really beautiful story. Well done to the author on a wonderful debut novel.
Dottie
Check out my full review on our blog: https://raveandrantaboutraunch.wordpr... ...more
Sam
Oct 10, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Basically first and foremost I'd like to say that this is usually NOT what I read. I'm more the paranormal/NA - girl, but I am very happy to help out small (and not so small) Indie Authors and read their books for reviews. This is what happened with this book. I got it in exchange for an honest review and it's a three-and-a-half to four-stars-read.

I had some troubles getting into the story, I have to admit. I can't exactly say what it is, but it felt like it was missing something in the beginni
Lana-White Hot Reads
I really enjoyed reading this book.

Emma is a recent widow trying to get herself back into life again. She meets Luke at a barbecue and the magnetic attraction is instantaneous. The book follows the pair through a mystery- wrapped ride to falling in love and hopefully having a relationship together.

This author writes beautiful characters into her story and they are easy to relate to. Tethered Through Time is a sweet love story.
sng
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book. Awesome writer.
Chrissy Dyer
Jan 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had a little of everything .. Lost, heartbreak, self discovery
Book Junky Girls
4.5 Stars

Can a dream be more than a dream? Can it possibly be a glimpse into a past life? These are just two of the questions plaguing Emma after months of having a recuring dream that becomes worse every time it plays out. Meeting Luke brings even more intense dreams and somehow she is determined to see them through.

Luke has been undercover so much it has taken its toll. Hes never thought of something else to do though untill he meets Her and the attraction is more than undeniable, it's magneti
Irene
Apr 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, arc
Do you believe in reincarnation? Do you think that your dreams could actually be memories from another life?
Emma has these dreams that she thinks are nightmares. They are recurring every day, the same dream over and over again.

Emma is a widow who meets Luke at a BBQ. The instant they touched they felt like they already knew each other. Not that electric touch we have read about before. No this was a whole other type of knowing.

As they get to talking and getting to know each other, they could alr
Melody Dawn
May 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As an avid romance reader and an aspiring author, I pretty much have read every romance trope or theme out there. I was completely thrilled when I begin reading B.A. Dillon's Tethered Through Time and the first chapter grabbed me. I knew right then that this was no ordinary "same old same old" romance novel. The plot was completely original and the characters were easily relatable to readers of all ages even though the characters were what most of us romance readers would consider "older" and by ...more
Gone Readin'
Jun 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let’s face it, romance novels have been overdone and usually are regurgitated story lines with different characters. However, Dillon’s book offers a realistic approach to love. It is not a fantasy where a girl gets swept off her feet; rather it is a story about finding love again. This book is all about second chances and healing oneself. Tethered Through Time has something for everyone; it weaves a tale that is sprinkled with romance, morsels of mystery, and caresses of sensuality. It is a page ...more
Shasta Mosley /Cherry0Blossom
I have to say that when I started Tethered Through Time by B.A. Dillon, I actually found the story refreshing. Instead of Luke and Emma being young, there were in there late forties, and we don’t always see a lot of that.

Luke and Emma have both lost the loves of their lives. Emma lost her husband due to a heart attack and Luke lost his fiancée due to an accident when he was younger. But the spark that is there between both characters is instantaneous. But they each have their reservations on sta
Cookie
There are a couple of disclaimers I need to share:
1. I read this book because it takes place in Tampa, which is where I currently reside.
2. I'm not usually a romance reader...to be honest, they're brain breaks for me.
When I first began reading this book, it took me awhile to get into it. However, quite a few friends had read this book and recommended it, so I wanted to give it a go. The prologue was strange, but in a good way. As I continued reading, there were some minor editing errors that dro
Kelly-lynn
Jan 12, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Anita Shofner
Dec 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was asked by the author to read Tethered in Time for an honest review.

This story revolves around Emma and Luke. Emma is newly widowed and having nightmares. The attraction is instant when Emma and Luke meet. Emma also realizes that Luke is tied to her dreams.

I enjoyed reading Tethered in Time. It moves at a steady pace without all the extra filler that a lot of authors add to their storylines. Ms. Dillon writes a believable character and they are easy to visualize and to become acquainted with
Paige Morris
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review. I really loved the premise of this book. Unfortunately the execution was a bit wonky. At times I found it to be so off kilter I'd put the book down and come back to it later. I'm a fast reader but it took me weeks to get through this. I did like the characters and the story but the way it was presented left something to be desired. It's not unreadable by any means. Unfortunately it wasn't for me. However, I would be willing to give her another ...more
Deborah Joy
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of the best books I've read in a long time. The plot twist alone is incredible. I am going to impatiently wait for the next book from this talented author.
United Indie Book Blog
I received this book for an honest review! Review by Heidi
Elle lost her husband recently and being a school counselor she is well aware of the steps of grief so she is taking life by the horns getting back out there and the first social outing was a barbecue at her friend Katie's house. She meets Luke , Shanes's partner ,vthey serve together on the Street Crimes Unit.

The effect Luke and Elle have on each other is instantaneous ♥ I fell in love with Luke and Emma at 6% already ! Right from the s
Erin Lewis
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.0 star Review Tethered Through Time (Time Book 1) by B.A. Dillon

This is B.A. Dillon’s debut novel and I was intrigued by the synopsis and therefore when offered to our blog, I was pleased to put my hand up to review.

This is a story about a second chance at love. Luke and Emma’s connection is soul deep and instantaneous with many layers to unravel as the story evolved. These two belong together and you get that feeling right from the start.

The depth of their love, grief, uncertainty and at tim
Amanda
Apr 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
*Independent reviewer for Paranormal Romance and Authors That Rock*

4 fangs

Emma lost her husband of 24 years and doesn't think that she will ever venture into the dating game again. She just can't. She feels like it would dishonor her husband. Her friends keep trying to set her up, but she doesn't even feel that she can do casual dating until her friend's Memorial Day BBQ where she meets Luke. He's nothing like she's ever thought to be attracted to, but instantly she feels a connection to him. He
Mary Myers-Huff Barscz
I was given this book to read and I thought for sure that I had the story line pegged before I got halfway through the book. I was so wrong, and I was happily surprised by what actually happens. I have to say that B.A. Dillon crafted a story that had me unable to put the book down once I started reading.
We start off with the female lead Emma, she has just lost her husband of 24 years and is trying to work through the grief that goes along with that. She is a middle school guidance counselor duri
Courtney
Apr 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When it is time for souls to meet, there is nothing on earth that can prevent it from happening. That’s what Emma Finch realizes after her first encounter with Luke Myers. A confirmed bachelor and undercover cop, Luke has made his job his life. Since his first love died tragically in a car accident, Luke hasn’t been seriously interested in anyone … until he meets Emma.

This Book is so heart touching! The characters are so in-sync with each other. Emma and Luke were detesting to be with each other
Natasha Carrere
Apr 16, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2015-finished
TETHERED THROUGH TIME • B.A. Dillon

I enjoyed reading the love story of Emma and Luke. They made it seem so easy to fall in love. It was just simple; they knew almost right away and the way the author wrote the story it was believable.

Even while dealing with a reoccurring dream that Emma can't explain she stays strong and confident. She believes the couple she is dreaming of has something to do with a past life about her and Luke. While he is having a hard time understanding Luke is supportive a
Mandie Foxylutely
*Copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review

I loved the synopsis of this book and that the main characters were at the more mature end of the age spectrum. Second time romances just have something that makes my spine tingle.

Luke and Emma were a very likeable couple and the insta love didn’t really put my off like some insta romances can. I think it had to do with their ages, knowing that through their experiences, they just had to grab a chance when it was given to them. There w
Romance Readers Book Blog
The story of Emma and Luke.
Emma is very recently widowed and feels guilty that one of the last conversations she had with her husband involved her saying that their marriage was on the rocks. She is also a high school guidance counselor, and has recurring dreams of a young woman and a man named Will.
Luke is a cop who has been undercover (probably too much).
I enjoyed the fact that they were both in their late 40s, and had both already lived a full life before meeting each other. I felt as though
C.A. Tibbitts
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story of Emma and Luke.
Luke is a cop who has been undercover (probably too much).
Sarah Hooks & Books
**Copy given in exchange for an honest review by Hooks & Books**

It took me a little bit to really "get into" the book...but once I finally did I thoroughly enjoyed it! What an interesting concept & beautiful love story!! One thing I enjoyed about this book was the age of Emma & Luke. Both in their late 40's...more mature with their relationship, honest about their feelings & no game playing. That's refreshing for a love story. The dream Emma would keep having about Will & Caroline was amazing...
MJ's Book Blog and Reviews
Review by: Jennifer
(3.5 stars)

Emma is a recent widow and mother of two kids who are already out of the house. Her marriage was, well it was good, but as relationships go by the end there wasn’t much left. Now she seems to have a bit of guilt that her husband died while she was contemplating divorce.

One night hanging out with friends she meets Luke, a detective who is also single.

Emma has become plagued with dreams, not so good dreams. Dreams that seem so real, and in fact leave her an emotiona
Terra
Jan 09, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2016
This is my first time reading one of B.A. Dillon's books and I look forward to reading the rest of the Time Series. I really enjoyed the start to this story and the concept of having a past life. I had a visual of Luke the whole way and boy was that visual perfect. There was an area in the middle of the book where it felt slow, but once you get past that area you will be hooked. I started getting anxious to see the meaning and ending to Emma's dream about Will and Caroline. The reason it is a fo ...more

• The Opposite of Wild (Clover Park, #1)
  • Heart Raider (Heartthrob, #1)
  • Body Double
  • Dance with Deception (Scandalous Secrets, #1)
  • Bailing Out into the Dead (The Famished Trilogy 0.5)
  • Portal (Portal Chronicles, #1)
  • Uprising (Tides of Blood #3)
  • Miramont's Ghost
  • Until the End (Quarantined, #1)
  • The One That Got Away
  • Snowbound Heart (Sweetly Contemporary Collection Book 6)
  • Black Falcon's Lady (Celtic Rogues #1)
  • Promise to Marry (Promises, #1)
  • Only for Him (Only, #1)
  • Lost In Italy
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
  • Breakwater (The Elemental Series, #2)
B.A. Dillon is the author of the Time Series. Tethered Through Time, A Vision in Time, It's About Time and Shattered by Time. Also available on Dillon's bookshelf - Tales of the Night, Christmas Magic and Nothing Fancy ... Just Love. Dillon also writes the column, "Turn the Page," for the monthly magazine 85 South, Out and About, published in the Atlanta area. She is a devoted wife and mother of t ...more

Time (2 books)
  • A Vision in Time (Time, #2)