Start by marking “Be Inspired: My Struggle For Justice and Equality Inspired by the Death of Emmett Louis Till” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
Published August 15th 2014 by Xlibris

To ask other readers questions about Be Inspired, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Be Inspired

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of Be Inspired: My Struggle For Justice and Equality Inspired by the Death of Emmett Louis Till
Jozef Syndicate
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
In Be Inspired: My Struggle for Justice and Equality Inspired by the Death of Emmett Louis Till, documentary filmmaker and Baton Rouge native Keith Beauchamp reveals intimate details of his day-to-day struggles to uncover the truth about Emmett Till's 1955 murder. Unlike his documentary, Be Inspired reads like a diary log of Beauchamp's victories and challenges to tell the story of Till's decades-old cold case.

Since the documentary’s release and the reopening of the Till case, Beauchamp has tra
Maja