Start by marking “Regretfully (Sinfully #2)” as Want to Read:
Regretfully (Sinfully #2)

Regretfully

(Sinfully #2)

How do you heal after everything has been ripped away from you?

Completely devastated and alone, Tristen cannot fathom life after losing Cami and his unborn child. He attempts to find normality in his broken world but everything seems wrong.

Aria is compelled to help Tristen and cannot escape the undeniable connection she feels for him, even though Cami was one of her
Published October 16th 2014 by CreateSpace

To ask other readers questions about Regretfully, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Regretfully

Start your review of Regretfully (Sinfully #2)
Stephanie Marshall
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes in the waves of change, we find our true direction.” (loved this quote)
I love the characters of this story they are real down to earth, relatable, have huge hearts and have real issues that are dealt with in a very real manner.
Ryder, Cami and Tristan were inseparable, lived to surf and loved to surf. They were the best of friends. Tristan and Cami had an amazing connection that was more than just friendship but before they could announce it to the world, a tragedy happened that
United Indie Book Blog
Jan 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sheepers creepers I could just drown in this man's eyes ! They're soulful and capture Tristan spot on !

Now for the difficult part ..... I'm not sure my review will do Cami and Tristan justice .

Tristan not only lost his soul mate but his unborn child ! The first few pages had me sobbing and Kleenex mountain piling up! My heart just shatters for this man and the heartache he's going through and has gone through.

On the day of Cami's memorial hes on the beach and bumps into an old childhood friend
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Honestly I did truly enjoy this book , I was swept away by the emotions of Tristen and the way he made me feel , I was tormented by him , his pain was so real and raw I couldn't help but curl up in my recliner and cry while I read about his life with Cami and his life now without her and their unborn child. WOW it was heartbreaking. I fell in love with Tristen during his brief part in SInfully because of his emotion. I could not wait to get his story though I knew it would be heartbreaking I ...more
Selenity Jade (Coffee Addicts Book Reviews)
Wow, I only reserve one stars for books I couldn't finish. I DID finish this because there was a plot and I was wondering where this was going, but I was honestly, VERY worked up by the time I finished this novel, and not in a good way.

Admittedly, I didn't read book one. However, this is supposedly a stand alone, so I figured it wouldn't be bad not to. That isn't my problem. My problem is I found the synopsis and what ends up going on in the novel itself are COMPLETELY misleading.

I am trying not
Jenna Tyler
Oct 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have a totally different take on this since I read it before reading Sinfully (book #1...which I suggest your read first even though this could technically be a standalone) and I will re-review after I've read the first.
The beginning was rough for me, possibly because I haven't read Sinfully, but it kept revisiting the same thing over and over. A little too repetitive for me. Once I got through that, it was great. Sweet, a little angsty, and sexy. Highs and lows. I ended up loving
Raina Cramer
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an early Beta copy of this and WOW!! I suppose you can read this as a stand alone, but I strongly suggest reading Sinfully first only because Sinfully is so good and you will relate even more with these characters. I'm definitely buying this paperback once it's available
Dusty
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I am totally in love with this book!!
Tbird London
Oct 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing
For me to get emotional and cry in a book, that instantly puts the rating at a five. The author had me broken hearted, shocked and dancing with joy at different times in this book. She tugged at my heart strings and played with my emotions and I have to admit I loved every moment of it.
I understand there is a book prior to this one and was told Regretfully could be read as a standalone and they were correct. I wasn’t lost or felt like I was missing information at all. I will say after
multitaskingmomma
Oct 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, romance, mf
Original Blog Post: Happy Happy Release Day Blitz!!! + eARC Review: Regretfully (Sinfully #2) by Leighton Riley

After enjoying Sinfully, I knew what my reaction would be after reading Leighton Riley's next installment, Regretfully. Thank goodness I wasn't wrong!
Regretfully happens almost at the same time as Sinfully, so they can be read separately although you'll enjoy this volume more if you already have the backstory of the first.
Tristen was someone I really felt sorry for; he lost everyone he
Danielle Middleton
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
*provided with a free copy in exchange for a fair and honest review. *
Stop what you're doing. Go one click Regretfully right now. It's a damn good book and definitely worth your time.
I'm kind of a harsh reader. I'm extremely picky and have a hard time finishing a book if I don't like it. With regretfully by Leighton Riley I was sucked in instantly. There was no need to force myself to read it. There wasn't a 'ugh when is this going to be over' moment. The entire book was compelling and kept me
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book! Ok so wow! What an emotional roller coaster with a side of sexy! After reading book one in this series, I was excited for Tristen's story and let me tell you.... it did not disappoint. This book will pull at your heartstrings and has a way of making you fell the emotions as it pours off of the page. You will smile. You will CRY (have tissues handy)! You will get angry. You will laugh. You will feel this book in your heart. And this book also has a few curveballs that
Red Cheeks Reads
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
Having read Sinfully, (which I recommend reading first) I was anxious about Tristen’s story. As I read, I could feel the anguish he was going through and felt. He lost the woman that he loves and on top of that the loss of his unborn child. His world has been turned on its axis. But when a friend of Cami’s is introduced to his life, he begins to come out of his darkness. Aria is a sweet funny girl and both she and Tristen feel this pull for one another. But it’s for different reasons. I felt ...more
Kim
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
“Sometimes in the waves of change, we find our true direction”.

I have been looking forward to reading Tristen's story since I read Sinfully and it didn't disappoint.

Regretfully partially overlaps the timeline of Sinfully and continues beyond it. As the story opens, Tristen is still struggling to handle his grief alone; Ryder is not yet aware that he and Cami were in a relationship or that Cami was pregnant when she died. Her friend Aria finds Tristen sitting on the beach after Cami's memorial
The Book Fairy Reviews
Oct 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was blown away by Sinfully and thought there was noway to follow up such ans amazing story, then Leighton gives us Regretfully and I was BLOWN AWAY!
We read lots of books about fate and the things she does to shake up our lives and get us to the person we are meant to be with, or the right path to choose. This book is that type of shake you up and make you see that FATE is truly the ruler of our lives!!!
Tristen has to face a life that filled with sorrow for the love that he has lost. Cami his
Kelshei
Oct 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tristen can't seem to catch a break. The love of his life has been lost at sea and presumed dead, along with their unborn child. And, because Tristen and Cami have chosen to keep their love a secret -- especially from Cami's brother and Tristen's best friend -- Tristen can't share his grief. At least so he believes. Tristen ends up confiding in Cami's friend Aria and a relationship begins brewing. But then complications arise (don't they always?) and Tristen's world is shaken to its core... ...more
Elizabeth Horbaczek
Nov 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This book was given to me for an honest review.

4 stars

I absolutely love tristan. His story is remarkable, and how the prologue started, broke my heart. He is such a good man, and how he feels pulls at your heart. The loss of his love and how drastically taken from him was so gripping, you can't pull yourself away. It is such a heartbreaking story and told with such depth that I wanted to just hold tristan and tell hi it would be ok. Aria was such a good friend, but that something more was there
Rhonda Campbell
Oct 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.This is an amazing story full of angst and anguish. It was so easy to identify and connect with the characters. The story is believable and real for the most part. Poor Tristen lost everything in one day. He lost the love of his life, who just happened to be pregnant with his child, his love of surfing and thus his job, and his best friend that just happened to be Cami's(his loves) brother. Since they had never came out in the open about their relationship he didn't have anyone to talk ...more
Heidi Sturgess
Dec 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing

Sassy Southern Book Affair
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I will be honest. I kept getting confused in this book. I should have gone back and reread Sinfully but this was still a good book. This is a hard review to write and not give anything away, but I know I would have to read a spoiler about this book!

This is the story of Tristen. He looses Cami, Ryder's twin sister, and is all alone. We get to learn about his struggles and heartbreak. He has a tough time trying to move on after loosing Cami.

Aria was Cami's friend. A friend that Tristen had not
Sassy Southern
Oct 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tristen, Aria, Cami

I was really looking forward to this book. Tristen lost the love of his life, actually he lost 2 loves of his life, Cami and the ocean. Cami her twin brother Ryder, and Tristen were all surfers. Until one fatal day. Now Tristen fights everyday to survive. Aria becomes the one person to whom he can open up to about his and Cami's relationship. While Aria is in a relationship she stills comes to have feelings for Tristen. I really thought this book would go a different way than
Escape Reality with Books
Oct 28, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 STARS!

Left alone after the death of his best friend, lover and mother of his unborn child, this is a deeply emotional book dealing with Tristen’s attempts to get his life back on track after his enormous loss.

Fighting triggers daily about his past with Cami, Tristen struggles to find someone who understands until he meets Aria, one of Cami’s old friends that he had never met before her funeral. Aria understands Tristen’s loss but mainly because she has gone through hell in her past as well.

Kristy Hamilton
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received a copy of Regretfully from the author for an honest review...
Regretfully is the second book in the Sinfully series, but it also written to stand a lone. It can but it also enhances the story more if the first book, Sinfully, is read.
After losing his girlfriend in a tragic accident that also cost him his unborn child, Tristen feels that his life has no meaning. He used to love to hit the beach of San Diego and surf, but as Cami was lost to him in the ocean, he no longer can find solace
Marissa
Oct 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC Kindle Copy for Review

Sometimes it is hard to move along especially when it is sudden.

Tristen thought he had everything a woman he loved and was planning to marry and she was carrying his child. They kept their relationship quiet from their parents and her twin brother Ryan a secret. So it remained a secret that Cami was pregnant and that he could not tell anyone which further his depression.

At her funeral, he meets Aria an old friend of Cami who looks somewhat like her. They begin a
Jennifer Juers
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: review-sdbb
Regretfully took a completely different turn than what I thought it was going to be and for me it wasn't a completely positive one. I cannot go into full details because I don't want to ruin the book for anyone.

I actually enjoyed the book until I got to the end and it kind of ruined it for me. There was a certain character that was just dropped from the second half of the book only to return at the end completely ruined.

We know that Tristan lost the love of his life and has struggled to move
Tami czenkus
Dec 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Leighton hit it out of the park with Regretfully!!!!
It was heartbreaking and lifted you up all at once! TOTALLY taken of guard with the events the story which I will leave out due to spoilers!!!
I am say that Tristen and Aria are phenomenal characters and there is so much depth to their personalities I enjoyed getting to know them and look forward to future works from Leighton.
It was also great as to catch up Payton and Ryder and to see how their relationship has developed.
Kudos to Leighton for
Johnnie-Marie Howard
Nov 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: r2r
This is a MUST Read I loved every word, all the pain, tears and even sex. The characters are awesome and are really fun to read about. The banter they have with each other makes it seem like they have known each other for a really long time. It's a really great love story that will blow your mind!! This is truly a story that plays with your mind and gets you wondering about certain parts of the story then Bam something hits you and your pretty much like WOW!!!

***I received this story for free in
Indies Heart
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this story. I felt so bad for Tristen for everything he went through. And after months and months he still wasn't handling the loss of Cami at all. How do you cope when you lose your very reason for breathing? Aria, who was one of Cami's friends, tries to help Tristen. It helps him cope better but of course he never gets over it. When an unexpected person shows up, everyone's life will get turned upside down. This one is well written and the story flows smoothly. I recommend this one!
Linda
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was able to read this book free for my honest review.

We meet Tristen in Sinfully and know how much he loved Cami. Trying to move forward is a lot easier than everyone makes it out. Everywhere he goes is a reminder of her. Finally one day he meets Aria. She slowly show Tristen how to move forward without forgetting the past. Tristen doesn't think he will ever find love until one day Aria calls him to come to see her at work. She has a big surprise. Can Tristen learn to move forward? I would
Rebecca
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
In order to understand what exactly is happening you must read Sinfully first. This can definitely be read as a stand alone but to fully grasp the characters and get to know them the first book is your best bet.

I truly enjoyed this story. I actually felt like I was there w/ them going through every twist and turn of the story. Amazing! I highly recommend this book to anyone who would love a relaxing weekend thrill!
Kim Ginsberg
Nov 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Meet Tristan, a man who loses the love of his life in a freak accident. Follow him through love and loss, friendship and trying to move on. This book takes you through meeting a few new friends for him along that way. Can they help teach him to move on? Can they help him find his way in life? Find out in this amazing book.
Texas born and raised, I found my love for dirty books rather recently. I work in real estate for my normal job and I write contemporary romance. I plan on having Sinfully be the first of three in its series. I would like to do a standalone after, but we’ll see! I love sweet tea (made right!), cookie cake, and anything with chocolate and peanut butter. I have a few guys at my gym that are my TDF’s ...more

Sinfully (3 books)
  • Sinfully (Sinfully #1)
  • Deceitfully (Sinfully #3)