Start by marking “Forbidden Flaws” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Flaws

Forbidden Flaws

She’s forbidden.
Saffron Carlton is the darling of the big screen, starlet on the red carpet, and wife of mega producer Felix Carlton. Her life seems perfect with her overflowing bank balance, adoring fans, and luxury homes around the world. Everyone thinks they know her. But no one truly does.

He’s flawed.
Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows t
430 pages

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Flaws, please sign up.
Lisa The first part of the story was released in the boxset Owned - An Alpha Anthology on the November, 10 2014 however the remainder of the book won't be…moreThe first part of the story was released in the boxset Owned - An Alpha Anthology on the November, 10 2014 however the remainder of the book won't be released until September 2015.(less)

Sleepless Readmore
Jan 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
She likes a gentleman
who knows when not to be gentle.
4 #FLAWLESS stars

Saffron and Cas .. ♥

description

I'm already in your head, Lace.
Just keep me out of your heart
and you'll survive.."

description

Intriguing. I was captivated through out the this short novel. I know one thing that is guaranteed .. I WILL CERTAINLY read the full length novel! From the very beginning I was hooked .. I was so confused on what was happening. Once, I read more .. the characters GREW on me! Pepper Winters did not disappoint!

Only for toni
Selene

I'm definitely in the minority with this rating but this story had too much long-winded dialogue (some I skimmed) and only a little bit of action. I didn't connect with the characters and the male lead was confusing. He stated that he only wanted a fling and didn't do relationships, and in the same breath said that he wanted more than one night with the female lead. The POV was singular and the reader didn't get his take on the situation. The beginning of this story was interesting, but
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 22, 2014 marked it as considering
WANT and LICK.... LICK (yes I double licked)

She’s forbidden.
The silver limelight is tainted the day the couple announce their divorce.

He’s flawed.
Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows the underbe
Chris- Bookaddict
Sep 09, 2014 marked it as to-read
*******This book is postponed indefinitely*******

Forbidden Flaws Prologue

Life
The privilege existence we all enjoyed.
Some squandered it. Some adored it. Others tried to destroy or hoard it. But no matter how hard we tried, we were merely passengers travelling through time.
I thought I’d built the perfect life for myself:
a career I was proud of, a body I was comfortable in, and a husband who worshipped me. My life was the perfect illusion of happiness. No one saw the flaws hidden beneath the poli
Sarah Robinson
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the first part of this book in the Owned Anthology so far, and OMG can this woman WRITE! She is so unbelievably talented! Always blows me away! And this book?? HOLY MOLY! It's HOTTT!

photo Damn-hot-fanning-_zpsk4os6qqg.gif

photo 732494_zpsr8nrxcmn.gif
Lauren-Sophie
Sep 04, 2014 marked it as to-read
A new book by Pepper Winters? I WANT IT!
Snow
Sep 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
a little digression - inspite of the fact that this will sound stupid as f*ck it's not much worse then how I actually feel right now - Ok, I was confused and all frustrated by the story I've read before this one and I kind of figured out a bit too late THAT this is the same story from the Owned Anthology and that I've already read it... I thought, when I saw the standaone cover that it was a full book...and not some prologue...well, f*ck it, suits me right, when I go in as blind as a bat...

anywa
Shanny
Sep 10, 2014 marked it as to-read
Release Date: November 10th

BLURB:

*She’s forbidden.*

The silver limelight is tainted the day the couple announce their divorce.

*He’s flawed.*

Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows the underbelly of th
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Apr 16, 2015 marked it as to-read
Update by Pepper Winters. "Forbidden Flaws is postponed indefinitely." :(

-----------------------------------

Wohooo!!! New Pepper Winters's book... Can't wait! :D

Tifferz
Nov 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
i cannot wait for this to come out as a full novel! Pepper winters does not disappoint with this sample of this book. part of the Owned anthology that was given as an arc fot an honest review. full review on Embrace Your Book Addiction GR page
Jazmin
Sep 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
Louise
Feb 10, 2015 added it
So I read the first four chapters in Owned: An Alpha Anthology ...It was okay, I don't feel the chemistry between the two -_- I might be judging the book too early since I don't have yet the whole story. It's just, I don't like the one-night stand kind of thing sometimes, especially when I don't feel any connection between the characters...I hope the character development will evolve when the book is release!:)
Sandra
Nov 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
That was hot, OMG super hot. Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Phew, need a fan or a shower... wow!!!
Dreamer
Sep 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
Dat ass mother cover !!!!! * melts* I will read anything by Pepper Winters ! So I'm definitely looking forward to it :D
Kristina
Dec 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing

This is not a dark read... If looking for that don't expect that. There may be dark elements to come but this is a bit different than her usual types of stories.

It's a tale of self discovery, passion and I'm still looking forward to figuring out...

This is Pepper branching out! In this NA series you will meet Saffron who's starting over and a fighter. They meet and things get heated pretty quick. I'm looking forward to finding out more about these characters in the next installment.
I think this s
Christine Wegrzyniak
Nov 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I don't understand how Pepper does it, but damn does that women do it!! So this is just the first part of the story that I got to read, and cannot wait to read the rest of it when it releases in 2015. Cas is seriously all sexy, mysterious, alpha male hotness!
" He wore an effortless cape of violence, cascading off his shoulders like some superhero. His bare feet were gorgeously formed and symmetrical. His hands were fisted by his sides, while every muscle stood out in preparation for a fight. No
Kristy
Nov 21, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read the first part of Forbidden Flaws was released in the Owned: An Alpha Anthology so it was really just a bite/tease of what is to come... I can't wait till the full book is released, Pepper has set us up for 1 hell of a read.
Imane Ouadi
Nov 01, 2014 rated it liked it
For now. So I'm probably changing it once the entire novel comes out.
❤ Çandí ❤
Mar 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Just reading the little snippet of it. So far its really great!
Lily Rose
Whyyy postpone it? :(
Pleaseeee releaseee it soooon 😭
Melissa
Nov 11, 2014 marked it as to-read
Pepper Winters I'm dying of anticipation this little glimpse is not enough. The little Teaser in Owned was enough to make me combust I can't wait i don't know how I am going to wait this out!
Christina
Nov 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Owned anthology-
I read the preview and it was good.
ANGELA MALTAIS
Feb 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I. Want. More.
AJ's book-reMarks
Dec 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
wonder if hell is as hot as this sexy erotic writing? Pepper Winters you are killing me waiting 4 your next release. 2015 can't get here soon enough 4 me.
Daisy
Late 2015
Lola
Feb 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Author has not completed the novel. Waiting to finish... :(
Princ3ss
Jan 26, 2015 rated it liked it
For someone who was so impatient about getting in her underwear Cas sure took his time doing so. Nice into to the start of the full length story.
Wangari
Mar 09, 2015 rated it liked it
well, that's certainly whetted the appetite for the full length book... steamy!!

• Commitment
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
  • The Invisible Lie
  • Tyrant
  • Ruby Lips
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • To Fix You
  • To Be like Her...
  • Pen vs. Sword
  • Wasted Love
  • Twenty to Life
  • The Deep
  • Elite Invitation
  • Untitled (Breathe Again, #3)
  • Merrick
Pepper Winters is a multiple New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today International Bestseller.

After chasing her dreams to become a full-time writer, Pepper has earned recognition with awards for best Dark Romance, best BDSM Series, and best Hero. She’s an multiple #1 iBooks bestseller, along with #1 in Erotic Romance, Romantic Suspense, Contemporary, and Erotica Thriller. With 20 books
“I'm already in your head, Lace.
Just keep me out of your heart and you'll survive.”
5 likes