Start by marking “Forbidden Flaws” as Want to Read:
Forbidden Flaws

Forbidden Flaws

4.01  ·  Rating Details  ·  224 Ratings  ·  42 Reviews
She’s forbidden.
Saffron Carlton is the darling of the big screen, starlet on the red carpet, and wife of mega producer Felix Carlton. Her life seems perfect with her overflowing bank balance, adoring fans, and luxury homes around the world. Everyone thinks they know her. But no one truly does.

He’s flawed.
Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows t
430 pages

To ask other readers questions about Forbidden Flaws, please sign up.

Lisa The first part of the story was released in the boxset Owned - An Alpha Anthology on the November, 10 2014 however the remainder of the book won't be…moreThe first part of the story was released in the boxset Owned - An Alpha Anthology on the November, 10 2014 however the remainder of the book won't be released until September 2015.(less)
Confess by Colleen HooverNever Never by Colleen HooverBeautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuireNovember 9 by Colleen HooverThoughtful by S.C. Stephens
Most Anticipated Romances of 2015
42nd out of 1,421 books — 6,245 voters
November 9 by Colleen HooverForbid Me by M.  RobinsonDark Wild Night by Christina LaurenHollywood Dirt by Alessandra TorreTomorrow's Lies by S.R. Grey
2015 Romantic Releases (JULY to DECEMBER)
96th out of 492 books — 1,569 voters

More lists with this book...

Sleepless Readmore
Mar 15, 2015 Sleepless Readmore rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2015
She likes a gentleman
who knows when not to be gentle.
4 #FLAWLESS stars

Saffron and Cas ..

description

I'm already in your head, Lace.
Just keep me out of your heart
and you'll survive.."

description

Intriguing. I was captivated through out the this short novel. I know one thing that is guaranteed .. I WILL CERTAINLY read the full length novel! From the very beginning I was hooked .. I was so confused on what was happening. Once, I read more .. the characters GREW on me! Pepper Winters did not disappoint!

Only for tonig
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 07, 2015 Jacqueline's Reads marked it as considering
WANT and LICK.... LICK (yes I double licked)

She’s forbidden.
The silver limelight is tainted the day the couple announce their divorce.

He’s flawed.
Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows the underbe
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

Cover-gasm!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Chris- Bookaddict
Oct 21, 2015 Chris- Bookaddict marked it as to-read
*******This book is postponed indefinitely*******

Forbidden Flaws Prologue

Life
The privilege existence we all enjoyed.
Some squandered it. Some adored it. Others tried to destroy or hoard it. But no matter how hard we tried, we were merely passengers travelling through time.
I thought I’d built the perfect life for myself:
a career I was proud of, a body I was comfortable in, and a husband who worshipped me. My life was the perfect illusion of happiness. No one saw the flaws hidden beneath the poli
Mariℓina
Oct 03, 2014 Mariℓina marked it as to-read

Sarah Robinson
Dec 11, 2014 Sarah Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I read the first part of this book in the Owned Anthology so far, and OMG can this woman WRITE! She is so unbelievably talented! Always blows me away! And this book?? HOLY MOLY! It's HOTTT!

photo Damn-hot-fanning-_zpsk4os6qqg.gif

photo 732494_zpsr8nrxcmn.gif
Lauren-Sophie
Aug 31, 2015 Lauren-Sophie marked it as to-read
A new book by Pepper Winters? I WANT IT!
Snow
Dec 17, 2015 Snow rated it it was amazing
a little digression - inspite of the fact that this will sound stupid as f*ck it's not much worse then how I actually feel right now - Ok, I was confused and all frustrated by the story I've read before this one and I kind of figured out a bit too late THAT this is the same story from the Owned Anthology and that I've already read it... I thought, when I saw the standaone cover that it was a full book...and not some prologue...well, f*ck it, suits me right, when I go in as blind as a bat...

anywa
Shanny
Sep 10, 2014 Shanny marked it as to-read
Release Date: November 10th

BLURB:

*She’s forbidden.*

The silver limelight is tainted the day the couple announce their divorce.

*He’s flawed.*

Raised in squalor, fed on violence and poverty, Cas Smith knows the underbelly of th
Betul
Sep 10, 2014 Betul marked it as to-read
This book sounds SOOO GOOD!!!! I need it ASAP
Tifferz
Nov 10, 2014 Tifferz rated it it was amazing
i cannot wait for this to come out as a full novel! Pepper winters does not disappoint with this sample of this book. part of the Owned anthology that was given as an arc fot an honest review. full review on Embrace Your Book Addiction GR page
Jazmin
Sep 11, 2014 Jazmin marked it as to-read
 ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋLina's Reviews Book Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
ANOTHER TEASER!!!

photo annasophia-excited_zpsd4325fc9.gif

photo flaws-teaser-3_zpsd57056fe.jpg

The prologue is here!!!!

photo 253352_766127106781069_1194311599990322131_n_zps057678b5.jpg

Cannot wait for the book!!!
Dreamer
Sep 11, 2014 Dreamer marked it as to-read
Dat ass mother cover !!!!! * melts* I will read anything by Pepper Winters ! So I'm definitely looking forward to it :D
Sandra
Nov 10, 2014 Sandra rated it it was amazing
That was hot, OMG super hot. Can't wait to read the rest of the story. Phew, need a fan or a shower... wow!!!
Louise
Apr 24, 2015 Louise added it
So I read the first four chapters in Owned: An Alpha Anthology ...It was okay, I don't feel the chemistry between the two -_- I might be judging the book too early since I don't have yet the whole story. It's just, I don't like the one-night stand kind of thing sometimes, especially when I don't feel any connection between the characters...I hope the character development will evolve when the book is release!:)
Christine Wegrzyniak
Nov 11, 2014 Christine Wegrzyniak rated it it was amazing
I don't understand how Pepper does it, but damn does that women do it!! So this is just the first part of the story that I got to read, and cannot wait to read the rest of it when it releases in 2015. Cas is seriously all sexy, mysterious, alpha male hotness!
" He wore an effortless cape of violence, cascading off his shoulders like some superhero. His bare feet were gorgeously formed and symmetrical. His hands were fisted by his sides, while every muscle stood out in preparation for a fight. No
Kristina
Jun 30, 2015 Kristina rated it it was amazing

This is not a dark read... If looking for that don't expect that. There may be dark elements to come but this is a bit different than her usual types of stories.

It's a tale of self discovery, passion and I'm still looking forward to figuring out...

This is Pepper branching out! In this NA series you will meet Saffron who's starting over and a fighter. They meet and things get heated pretty quick. I'm looking forward to finding out more about these characters in the next installment.
I think this s

-----------------------------------

Wohooo!!! New Pepper Winters's book... Can't wait! :D

Kristy
Nov 21, 2014 Kristy rated it it was amazing
I read the first part of Forbidden Flaws was released in the Owned: An Alpha Anthology so it was really just a bite/tease of what is to come... I can't wait till the full book is released, Pepper has set us up for 1 hell of a read.
Imane Ouadi
Mar 11, 2015 Imane Ouadi rated it liked it
For now. So I'm probably changing it once the entire novel comes out.
Melissa
Nov 11, 2014 Melissa marked it as to-read
Pepper Winters I'm dying of anticipation this little glimpse is not enough. The little Teaser in Owned was enough to make me combust I can't wait i don't know how I am going to wait this out!
Tina
Dec 01, 2015 Tina rated it it was amazing
I need more!!! Pepper has a wonderful way with words!!
I'm totally drawn into the world that's being portrayed!!
I wish the book would have an end date!!
Please!!!!!
Erin McKinley Carnevale
Nov 23, 2014 Erin McKinley Carnevale rated it it was amazing
Wow I just finished the beginning of this book in the Owned Anthology. I want MORE. I NEED more! Can't wait for the rest to come out
Wangari
Mar 10, 2015 Wangari rated it liked it
well, that's certainly whetted the appetite for the full length book... steamy!!
  • Commitment
  • Finding Paradise (Paradise, #2)
  • Duplicity (Tales from the Dark Side, #2)
  • Tyrant
  • Unsuitable
  • The Tied Man: Unbound (The Tied Man, #2)
  • Honor Bound (The Estate, #3)
  • The Invisible Lie
  • Twenty to Life
  • Turbulence
  • Fighting Winter (Winter's Brothers, #1)
  • Blown
  • Beautiful Assassin (Syndicate, #1)
  • Kept from You (Tear Asunder, #4)
  • Merrick
  • Memphis Lights (Country Star, #1)
  • The Prospect
  • The Boy in the Band (The Boy in the Band, #1)
7151973
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

“I'm already in your head, Lace.
Just keep me out of your heart and you'll survive.”
5 likes