Start by marking “Follow (Social Media, #1)” as Want to Read:
Follow (Social Media, #1)

Follow (Social Media #1)

3.88  ·  Rating details ·  4,910 Ratings  ·  617 Reviews
#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide
Published August 27th 2014 by Science Future Press (first published August 24th 2014)

Christy
#FiveAmazinglyFilthyStars!

photo 4b9d087d-2366-46d3-8202-0511433fb419_zpsd83a3eb0.jpg

Like most of JA Huss’s books, Follow is completely unique and unlike anything I’ve ever read before. The concept is fun and sexy and it’s executed perfectly. Vaughn and Grace were something else! Let me introduce you to these awesome characters- first, there is Grace Kinsella…
My name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.

photo 22bb0c1d-fadb-4ce8-a20a-3562b1d04dba_zps0ca1918b.jpg

Grace is the queen of tweeting. But really, it’s dirty tweeting that interests her. All of her filthy tweets have been directed at one man. On
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo HussSocialmedia1TitebySueBee_zps436067af.jpg
 photo sm1teaserxBTbysb_zpsd385cf6c.gif
 photo sm1storyxBbysb_zps3ac59132.gif
★★★★★! Follow, book 1 of 6; #YouMaySpankMeButNotControlMe! Kinky movie star @VaughnAsher meets his match in spirited twitter queen, @FilthyBlueBird!

“Most women, once they get to know me, very much enjoy the sex but hate the actual man who gives it to them.”

The Social Media serial should be read in order:
Part 1: Follow
Part 2: Like
Part 3: Block
Part 4: Status
Part 5: Profile
Part 6: Home

In Follow, Part 1 event planner Grace Kinsella aka @FilthyBlueBird is traveling to the Caribbean after her
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
3--Well...That Was Different--Stars!!

I think this might have been a case of I was expecting one thing and what I got was another.

I wasn't expecting the whole dom/sub element. Though if I go back and read the blurb, it's pretty clear. And dare I say, I had some 50 Shades deja vu???

So we have Vaughn and Grace.

Grace is a all about the social media.

"...I tweet. I’m a tweeter. I live for the Twitter. I chirp good morning like a little blue bird from my bed in the AM and then chirp good evening a
Mysza
Aug 19, 2014 added it
DNF at 68%

Ok, so now came the time to pop my cherry, it's my first DNF and I seriously tried but just can't go with that crap anymore. And you all my friends know that I'm not picky but this was just....I don't even know what to say, hilarious? boring? turn off?

Grace? Girl?, Girl? Grace?
Asher? Master?, Master? Asher?
I'm confused, hell, they are confused. Am I submissive, am I not? Am I Dom?, am I not? Just make up your mind already!!! And their whole D/S relationship made me laugh my ass off.
Amy (Foxy)
I love the concept of this book. Two characters who use Twitter. I’m a fan of twitter because it’s a great way to connect with your favorite authors and bloggers. ’You get one tweet, one hashtag, and one chance to shine.' When someone tells me, "I don't get Twitter" my response is always to think of Twitter like texting on steroids.

I didn’t connect with this one like I had hope. Vaughn’s request to Grace just wasn't my thing. I've heard that as the series goes on the books get better and better.
Michelle
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
#fivefilthytweetingstars

Screenshot_2

First things first... check out Twitter and give JA a shout out, you never know who else you might run into.

Screenshot_6

Grace Kinsella is just your average gal. While her real life might not be all that exciting, her online life is the stuff that dreams are made of.

”Yes, my name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.”

Her sole focus for years for her dirtiness has been Vaughn Asher, mega star. Every dirty tweet, every filthy fantasy summed up in 140 characters, it’s all been a
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
3.5 Stars

Follow is a sexilicious read with an asshole for a hero.

What happens when online fantasy becomes reality?

Grace Kinsella, Event Planner, A.K.A. @filthybluebird tweeter is our heroine and, with the company of her best friend, she is the #filthy social butterfly of the online world. They know the gossip, the chatter and the sexiest way to fill twitter's 140 characters so they light up the page! She teases with her hashtags from the safety, and anonymity of her twitter handle. Her deliciou
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 #DirtyHotHashtag Stars

photo Follow_zpscfcd029d.jpg"Width="400"/>

This is my first JA Huss read. Don't shame me because I have shamed myself already!! Grace- dirty tweeter, event planner.......Vaughn- movie star, kinky bastard!!

I thought this book was Adorable. I felt like I was watching a show on HBO. It was funny, sarcastic, adorable, angsty, embarrassing, sexy, and of course, it had me saying "I can't wait till the next book is out" at the end. I loved the banter between Grace and Vaughn. I love discovering bits and
Shurrn
A fabulous start to a series!
I can’t sleep with him.
At least not tonight . Tonight I should just see if he’s normal or not. He could be a creep asshole for all I know. He could like choking or spanking or domination.
God, I hope he likes that shit.
Grace is my spirit animal - my fictional soul sister.
I am a dirty tweeter.
I am a professional reader of Erotica.
I run a blog called The Smutsonian for fucks sake!
But enough about me! Back to Grace...

Grace Kinsella
Yes, my name is Grace Kinsella and
*****4 Panty Melting Stars*****
(BR with Mel)

photo 234c852bc7c86186594d50dc4e36e51a_zps07f840b2.jpg

So far I've loved everything that I have read by author JA Huss, and FOLLOW is no exception. I really enjoyed this one.
It was a quick read with enough steam to melt the panties right off of me!! Holy Hell!!

Grace Kinsella is a young Event Planner from Denver. She lives in her safe little bubble. Connecting with people online via Social Media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. She feels the freedom to be as filthy talking as she wants to be on her Twi
Catarina
#4filthystars.

description

So all of this starts with twitter. Where Grace have a (huge) crush on Asher. The hottest Hollywood movie star. Then things happen, they meet, there’s the possibility of a contract (yes, he is a dom) and well… I’m not wanting to spoil it (especially because it’s a really short book)… but get ready for a hell of hot ride!
Asher is kind of a big (asshole) that we can't help but love. But I'm really hoping he gets better.

Rating: 4 Stars.
Storyline: I’ll admit: I’ve never read an
Beverly
#5dirtybirdstars

Vaughn Asher is a famous movie star, with a reputation for being a man whore. Grace Kinsella an event planner, she isn’t famous, she just a normal girl…with a dirty tweeter addiction.

These two people are living completely different lives, so how do the meet? Well, I am glad you asked. Grace wins a trip to St. Thomas, and is staying at the resort owned by Vaughn when they meet.

I loved this concept and cannot wait to see where things are going. So I will just be honest and reveal
Eliza
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it

Title: Follow, #1
Series: Social Media
Author: J.A. Huss
Release Date: , 2014
Rating: 3 "Undecided" stars

I'll keep this like Grace's underwear, brief.

This is an author I very much enjoy reading and I fully expected to like this; for the first 20-30% I absolutely did and for the rest... I was mostly confused.

photo 0581FBE6-38FB-45FE-8C17-7C9D205324C8_zps0nrvvcmi.gif

I felt as though there were two stories running parallel together one I liked and the other, not so much and because of that I found it hard to connect on a whole.

Grace is fun, chatty and a pr
Denisa
1.5 Why did I bother...

Why, oh why, after all the big bad alphas I've been reading about, why did I have to pick up this book? Ah, I know why! I expected something fun and light and fast. What I got was pissed off...

It's a 150-page book and I skipped most of it. It was a bit of a turn off when the H wanted to call the h "girl". I get fantasies and all that, but the idea of a submissive "girl" made me think of a kid who has no idea what he/she wants. And well, the h was exactly like that! She was
It's just me Shelly B
“So I’m a talker. I’m a gabber. I’m what they call… social. I pin things, I share things, I plus things. I like, I follow, and I comment.
But most of all… I tweet. I’m a tweeter. I live for the Twitter. I chirp good morning like a little blue bird from my bed in the AM and then chirp good evening again every night”

BwhahahahahahahahaahhaahA! How many can relate to that..... *cough* #ongoodreadsWAYtoomuch *cough*

I think I fell In love with this book after that quote!!!!

Most of her tweets involve
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐ 1.5 STARS ⭐⭐
Giving this one 1.5 for the original idea.Unfortunately, spreading misguided and foolish ideas about BDSM is a big NO. for me. I get that this is fiction and a short series, but... NO.

Already started book 2, around 70% in although it's unlikely that I will finish this series. :/

•*`*•..•*`*•.•*`*•..•*`*•.

Wonder Woman, over.

Polly
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
DNF at 82%...

The concept I thought was a great one for me but several things just didn't work out. I for one am not anti BDSM if it's done in a loving way. It just wasn't pulled off. Him calling her girl? yuck

They didn't use a condom? Stupid...

The thing that made me DNF was him getting her off in front of his PARENTS!!! Disgusting

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 #FilthySexy Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

OMG...The concept of Follow is #FuckingBrilliant. @JAHuss, I bow down to your awesomeness and creativity. Ms. Huss took Social Media by the storm in this first installment, Follow. #HappinessIsReadingAnyOfJAHussBooks

The blurb alone for the serial novella already sold me:

#Women.
Jen
Gee, I don't know where to begin with this one. First of all, I am going to rate it 2.5 stars and then admit that I am hesitant about whether I want to continue with this series or not. I usually rate Book one's lower for some reason, so it is quite possible that the series may grow on me; but I can honestly say that I am not wowed by it at all. I love J.A. Huss as a writer, so I am going to chalk this up to this maybe just not being something that floats my boat! I'll list a few reasons and cal ...more
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
DNF at 54%

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh. My. Gawd. What was that? Comedy? Steam? I felt totally out of the loop by the time I gave up. Is Asher seriously a Dom? If he is, he's the most unbelievable douchenozzle of a Dom I've read. I mean, this is a famous actor and he's meeting this chick for the first time on a beach, stripping her naked (except for the men's briefs she's wearing), and sticking his finger in her mouth to suck??? Seriously? Where's the NDA? It's comical...that's for sure. But not in a way that is enjoyab
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -

dnf @ 72%

I couldn't even make me to finish these 150 pages.

Maybe all those highly praised dirty tweets which were mentioned in the blurb.

But where were they?

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Happiness is a #Hashtag Stars!
(BR with Patty)

photo f09e015d-24cf-41e2-b6d7-fc9c9f377279.jpg

photo b6df8470-0826-4b7f-ac43-4dd2e57b637f.jpg

Grace Kinsella is an event planner in Denver, Colorado. She was orphaned at the age of 13, and raised by her best friend Bebe's family. She loves to chat with people on Twitter, & considers herself the Twitter Queen. She made up a list called Dirty Heaven where women challenge each other to see who can come up with the filthiest tweets.

photo 40b414d4-0207-4933-8e04-dcd077627178.jpg

Grace also has an online Facebook group called the Filthy Blue Birds. On FB & Twitter her muse for all h
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
description
Imagine this-you have a huge crush on a movie star and you have been tweeting all the dirty things you want to do him for almost three years, you've been fantasizing about him doing things to you for so long that he is been the reason for your orgasm!! Now what if you are on vacation with your best friend on tropical Island and happen to meet your object of filthy tweets AND what if he wants to fuck you NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!

Dream come true right??

But wait for it!!! What if your huge crush has a
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 5 “#ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff” STARS **

“I want to look at you to see if you’re a monster or just a kinky asshole.”

“What if I’m both?”

J.A. Huss has just switched the #FangirlingMode on yet again!

Grace “@FilthyBlueBird” Kinsella is a girl just like you and me in real life, but she is the master of dirty tweeting in her online life.

Yes, my name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.

And her 140 characters always focus on one man: Vaughn Asher.

“That’s my fantasy. That’s my fairy
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
3 solid stars to start this Social Media journey! I know JA Huss is going to own me on this!

So like many other series that come in installments, I'm going to finish the whole thing before doing a full review!

As of now...Vaughn is filthy...he's an ass...he's a bit of a mess...and I like him...alot! moving on to see how this little game plays out....
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: confused
The writing style was interesting, sadly the characters weren't really captivating.

Vaughn is movie star while Grace is a tweeter, I just couldn't relate. And throw in BDSM -- didn't make sense in the plot!

I might be minority for this book, but there are great reviews out there.

Happy reading

D xx

❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Not sure how to rate this one....
I found the push and pull thing the couple had going on a little weird. The heroine totally freaked out when the Movie star hero wanted an NDA. I understood her reservations, but it was extreme.
Then the whole way the heroine couldn't make up her mind; 'I want to/don't want to submit'; her running away, him chasing her. Sado/Macho and Slave/Master isn't really my thang either.
What i liked, really liked the humor and the hero was quite a nice character, the heroine
Ali
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
#ThanksForTheFuck

Preorder to get the $0.99 deal. :)

Pre-order here: http://tinyurl.com/lg24pu8

Vaughn Asher is a dick. He's also been Grace's celebrity obsession for years. She's daydreamed of the things she would let him do to her, and graphically tweeted about them. But a chance meeting on a secluded island getaway proves that dreams don't always come true.

Vaughn wants Grace to submit to him. Do as he says, perform how he wants, respond to his every command. Grace does not submit easily, she f
♥Booklish Reviews♥
At the time of this review, the rating for this book is 4.13. So once again I find myself in the minority. Very tragic..

What killed this book for me

1)Run on sentences.

2) Bella Aurora (Raw, Friendzoned ect...) and this author have something in common. They don't know how to use ; semicolons.

I DNF'd at 40%. Those who know me will understand why. I don't deal with 8th grade writing antics. This arena is for the big dogs. Either go big or go home.

SEMICOLON:is a punctuation mark that separate
social media marketing company 1 2 Sep 06, 2017 03:47AM
  • Distant Desires: Part Two
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Red & Wolfe, Part Three (Red & Wolfe, #3)
  • Bend (Bend Anthology)
  • Elicitation (The Training of Eileen, #1)
  • The Gate (The Dark Path, #1)
  • SEX Unlimited: Volume 1 (Unlimited, #1)
  • Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • Eraser Crimson (Eraser #4)
  • Training Tess
  • Sinful Deception (Covert Affairs, #1.3)
  • Dair (The Wild Side, #3)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more
More about J.A. Huss

Social Media (6 books)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • Block (Social Media, #3)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Profile (Social Media, #5)
  • Home (Social Media, #6)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Two By Two
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
“is a #Hashtag” 3 likes
“deserve more than to be a man’s casual plaything. I deserve more than to be a man’s second thought. I deserve the dream. The fairy tale. I’m worth it.” 2 likes