Start by marking “Follow (Social Media, #1)” as Want to Read:
Follow (Social Media, #1)

(Social Media #1)

#Women.

I fuck them. I use them. I pay them off. I find another. My demands are never denied. My contracts are always signed. They submit to me. Willingly. Completely. Temporarily. This is how it's always been.

Until I saw that filthy tweet.

@VaughnAsher My bare pussy. Your tongue. #ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff

"FilthyBlueBird" thinks she can tease me with hashtags and then hide
Published August 27th 2014 by Science Future Press (first published August 24th 2014)

Start your review of Follow (Social Media, #1)
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo HussSocialmedia1TitebySueBee_zps436067af.jpg
 photo sm1teaserxBTbysb_zpsd385cf6c.gif
 photo sm1storyxBbysb_zps3ac59132.gif
★★★★★! Follow, book 1 of 6; #YouMaySpankMeButNotControlMe! Kinky movie star @VaughnAsher meets his match in spirited twitter queen, @FilthyBlueBird!

“Most women, once they get to know me, very much enjoy the sex but hate the actual man who gives it to them.”

The Social Media serial should be read in order:

Christy
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
#FiveAmazinglyFilthyStars!

photo 4b9d087d-2366-46d3-8202-0511433fb419_zpsd83a3eb0.jpg

Like most of JA Huss’s books, Follow is completely unique and unlike anything I’ve ever read before. The concept is fun and sexy and it’s executed perfectly. Vaughn and Grace were something else! Let me introduce you to these awesome characters- first, there is Grace Kinsella…
My name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.

photo 22bb0c1d-fadb-4ce8-a20a-3562b1d04dba_zps0ca1918b.jpg

Grace is the queen of tweeting. But really, it’s dirty tweeting that interests her. All of her filthy tweets have been directed at one
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
3--Well...That Was Different--Stars!!

I think this might have been a case of I was expecting one thing and what I got was another.

I wasn't expecting the whole dom/sub element. Though if I go back and read the blurb, it's pretty clear. And dare I say, I had some 50 Shades deja vu???

So we have Vaughn and Grace.

Grace is a all about the social media.

"...I tweet. I’m a tweeter. I live for the Twitter. I chirp good morning like a little blue bird from my bed in the AM and then chirp good eve
Mysza
Aug 19, 2014 added it
DNF at 68%

Ok, so now came the time to pop my cherry, it's my first DNF and I seriously tried but just can't go with that crap anymore. And you all my friends know that I'm not picky but this was just....I don't even know what to say, hilarious? boring? turn off?

Grace? Girl?, Girl? Grace?
Asher? Master?, Master? Asher?
I'm confused, hell, they are confused. Am I submissive, am I not? Am I Dom?, am I not? Just make up your mind already!!! And their whole D/S relationship made me laugh my ass off.
Amy | Foxy Blogs
I love the concept of this book. Two characters who use Twitter. I’m a fan of twitter because it’s a great way to connect with your favorite authors and bloggers. ’You get one tweet, one hashtag, and one chance to shine.' When someone tells me, "I don't get Twitter" my response is always to think of Twitter like texting on steroids.

I didn’t connect with this one like I had hope. Vaughn’s request to Grace just wasn't my thing. I've heard that as the series goes on the books get better and better.
Michelle
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 01-signed
#fivefilthytweetingstars

Screenshot_2

First things first... check out Twitter and give JA a shout out, you never know who else you might run into.

Screenshot_6

Grace Kinsella is just your average gal. While her real life might not be all that exciting, her online life is the stuff that dreams are made of.

”Yes, my name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.”

Her sole focus for years for her dirtiness has been Vaughn Asher, mega star. Every dirty tweet, every filthy fantasy summed up in 140 characters, it’s all
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
3.5 Stars

Follow is a sexilicious read with an asshole for a hero.

What happens when online fantasy becomes reality?

Grace Kinsella, Event Planner, A.K.A. @filthybluebird tweeter is our heroine and, with the company of her best friend, she is the #filthy social butterfly of the online world. They know the gossip, the chatter and the sexiest way to fill twitter's 140 characters so they light up the page! She teases with her hashtags from the safety, and anonymity of her twitter handle. Her deliciou
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 #DirtyHotHashtag Stars

photo Follow_zpscfcd029d.jpg "Width="400"/>

This is my first JA Huss read. Don't shame me because I have shamed myself already!! Grace- dirty tweeter, event planner.......Vaughn- movie star, kinky bastard!!

I thought this book was Adorable. I felt like I was watching a show on HBO. It was funny, sarcastic, adorable, angsty, embarrassing, sexy, and of course, it had me saying "I can't wait till the next book is out" at the end. I loved the banter between Grace and Vaughn. I love discovering bits and
Shurrn
A fabulous start to a series!
I can’t sleep with him.
At least not tonight . Tonight I should just see if he’s normal or not. He could be a creep asshole for all I know. He could like choking or spanking or domination.
God, I hope he likes that shit.
Grace is my spirit animal - my fictional soul sister.
I am a dirty tweeter.
I am a professional reader of Erotica.
I run a blog called The Smutsonian for fucks sake!
But enough about me! Back to Grace...

Grace Kinsella
Yes, my name is Gr
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****4 Panty Melting Stars*****
(BR with Mel)

photo 234c852bc7c86186594d50dc4e36e51a_zps07f840b2.jpg

So far I've loved everything that I have read by author JA Huss, and FOLLOW is no exception. I really enjoyed this one.
It was a quick read with enough steam to melt the panties right off of me!! Holy Hell!!

Grace Kinsella is a young Event Planner from Denver. She lives in her safe little bubble. Connecting with people online via Social Media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. She feels the freedom to be as filthy talking as she wants to be on her
Catarina
#4filthystars.

description

So all of this starts with twitter. Where Grace have a (huge) crush on Asher. The hottest Hollywood movie star. Then things happen, they meet, there’s the possibility of a contract (yes, he is a dom) and well… I’m not wanting to spoil it (especially because it’s a really short book)… but get ready for a hell of hot ride!
Asher is kind of a big (asshole) that we can't help but love. But I'm really hoping he gets better.

Rating: 4 Stars.
Storyline: I’ll admit: I’ve never read
Beverly
Sep 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
#5dirtybirdstars

Vaughn Asher is a famous movie star, with a reputation for being a man whore. Grace Kinsella an event planner, she isn’t famous, she just a normal girl…with a dirty tweeter addiction.

These two people are living completely different lives, so how do the meet? Well, I am glad you asked. Grace wins a trip to St. Thomas, and is staying at the resort owned by Vaughn when they meet.

I loved this concept and cannot wait to see where things are going. So I will just be honest and reveal
Eliza
Aug 19, 2014 rated it liked it

Title: Follow, #1
Series: Social Media
Author: J.A. Huss
Release Date: , 2014
Rating: 3 "Undecided" stars

I'll keep this like Grace's underwear, brief.

This is an author I very much enjoy reading and I fully expected to like this; for the first 20-30% I absolutely did and for the rest... I was mostly confused.

photo 0581FBE6-38FB-45FE-8C17-7C9D205324C8_zps0nrvvcmi.gif

I felt as though there were two stories running parallel together one I liked and the other, not so much and because of that I found it hard to connect on a whole.

Grace is fun, chatty and
Jen
Gee, I don't know where to begin with this one. First of all, I am going to rate it 2.5 stars and then admit that I am hesitant about whether I want to continue with this series or not. I usually rate Book one's lower for some reason, so it is quite possible that the series may grow on me; but I can honestly say that I am not wowed by it at all. I love J.A. Huss as a writer, so I am going to chalk this up to this maybe just not being something that floats my boat! I'll list a few reasons and cal ...more
Denisa
1.5 Why did I bother...

Why, oh why, after all the big bad alphas I've been reading about, why did I have to pick up this book? Ah, I know why! I expected something fun and light and fast. What I got was pissed off...

It's a 150-page book and I skipped most of it. It was a bit of a turn off when the H wanted to call the h "girl". I get fantasies and all that, but the idea of a submissive "girl" made me think of a kid who has no idea what he/she wants. And well, the h was exactly like that! She was
It's just me Shelly B
“So I’m a talker. I’m a gabber. I’m what they call… social. I pin things, I share things, I plus things. I like, I follow, and I comment.
But most of all… I tweet. I’m a tweeter. I live for the Twitter. I chirp good morning like a little blue bird from my bed in the AM and then chirp good evening again every night”

BwhahahahahahahahaahhaahA! How many can relate to that..... *cough* #ongoodreadsWAYtoomuch *cough*

I think I fell In love with this book after that quote!!!!

Most of her tweets involv
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐️⭐️ 1.5 STARS ⭐️⭐️
Giving this one 1.5 for the original idea.Unfortunately, spreading misguided and foolish ideas about BDSM is a big NO. for me. I get that this is fiction and a short series, but... NO.

Already started book 2, around 70% in although it's unlikely that I will finish this series. :/

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸

Wonder Woman, over.

Polly
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf, talk-dirty-to-me
DNF at 82%...

The concept I thought was a great one for me but several things just didn't work out. I for one am not anti BDSM if it's done in a loving way. It just wasn't pulled off. Him calling her girl? yuck

They didn't use a condom? Stupid...

The thing that made me DNF was him getting her off in front of his PARENTS!!! Disgusting

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

☆☆☆☆☆ 5 #FilthySexy Stars ☆☆☆☆☆

OMG...The concept of Follow is #FuckingBrilliant. @JAHuss, I bow down to your awesomeness and creativity. Ms. Huss took Social Media by the storm in this first installment, Follow. #HappinessIsReadingAnyOfJAHussBooks

The blurb alone for the serial novella already sold me:

#Women.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
DNF at 54%

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Oh. My. Gawd. What was that? Comedy? Steam? I felt totally out of the loop by the time I gave up. Is Asher seriously a Dom? If he is, he's the most unbelievable douchenozzle of a Dom I've read. I mean, this is a famous actor and he's meeting this chick for the first time on a beach, stripping her naked (except for the men's briefs she's wearing), and sticking his finger in her mouth to suck??? Seriously? Where's the NDA? It's comical...that's for sure. But not in a way that is enjo
aksana  -  4 - 8 - 15 - 16 - 23 - 42 -

dnf @ 72%

I couldn't even make me to finish these 150 pages.

Maybe all those highly praised dirty tweets which were mentioned in the blurb.

But where were they?

MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 31, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 Happiness is a #Hashtag Stars!
(BR with Patty)

photo f09e015d-24cf-41e2-b6d7-fc9c9f377279.jpg

photo b6df8470-0826-4b7f-ac43-4dd2e57b637f.jpg

Grace Kinsella is an event planner in Denver, Colorado. She was orphaned at the age of 13, and raised by her best friend Bebe's family. She loves to chat with people on Twitter, & considers herself the Twitter Queen. She made up a list called Dirty Heaven where women challenge each other to see who can come up with the filthiest tweets.

photo 40b414d4-0207-4933-8e04-dcd077627178.jpg

Grace also has an online Facebook group called the Filthy Blue Birds. On FB & Twitter her muse for all
Sandy ღCoffee Addict Booksღ
description
Imagine this-you have a huge crush on a movie star and you have been tweeting all the dirty things you want to do him for almost three years, you've been fantasizing about him doing things to you for so long that he is been the reason for your orgasm!! Now what if you are on vacation with your best friend on tropical Island and happen to meet your object of filthy tweets AND what if he wants to fuck you NO STRINGS ATTACHED!!

Dream come true right??

But wait for it!!! What if your huge crush has a
Eda**
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites

** 5 “#ThingsIThinkAboutToGetOff” STARS **

“I want to look at you to see if you’re a monster or just a kinky asshole.”

“What if I’m both?”

J.A. Huss has just switched the #FangirlingMode on yet again!

Grace “@FilthyBlueBird” Kinsella is a girl just like you and me in real life, but she is the master of dirty tweeting in her online life.

Yes, my name is Grace Kinsella and I’m a filthy tweeter.

And her 140 characters always focus on one man: Vaughn Asher.

“That’s m
Kelli C
Aug 28, 2014 rated it liked it
3 solid stars to start this Social Media journey! I know JA Huss is going to own me on this!

So like many other series that come in installments, I'm going to finish the whole thing before doing a full review!

As of now...Vaughn is filthy...he's an ass...he's a bit of a mess...and I like him...alot! moving on to see how this little game plays out....
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ ✝✝
The writing style was interesting, sadly the characters weren't really captivating.

Vaughn is movie star while Grace is a tweeter, I just couldn't relate. And throw in BDSM -- didn't make sense in the plot!

I might be minority for this book, but there are great reviews out there.

Happy reading

D xx

❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
Not sure how to rate this one....
I found the push and pull thing the couple had going on a little weird. The heroine totally freaked out when the Movie star hero wanted an NDA. I understood her reservations, but it was extreme.
Then the whole way the heroine couldn't make up her mind; 'I want to/don't want to submit'; her running away, him chasing her. Sado/Macho and Slave/Master isn't really my thang either.
What i liked, really liked the humor and the hero was quite a nice character, the heroine
Ali
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
#ThanksForTheFuck

Preorder to get the $0.99 deal. :)

Pre-order here: http://tinyurl.com/lg24pu8

Vaughn Asher is a dick. He's also been Grace's celebrity obsession for years. She's daydreamed of the things she would let him do to her, and graphically tweeted about them. But a chance meeting on a secluded island getaway proves that dreams don't always come true.

Vaughn wants Grace to submit to him. Do as he says, perform how he wants, respond to his every command. Grace does not submit easily, she f
♥Booklish Reviews♥
At the time of this review, the rating for this book is 4.13. So once again I find myself in the minority. Very tragic..

What killed this book for me

1)Run on sentences.

2) Bella Aurora (Raw, Friendzoned ect...) and this author have something in common. They don't know how to use ; semicolons.

I DNF'd at 40%. Those who know me will understand why. I don't deal with 8th grade writing antics. This arena is for the big dogs. Either go big or go home.

SEMICOLON:is a punctuation mark th
Jessi
Wow, hotness....Ready for book 2

• Separation (The Kane Trilogy, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 1 (Reasonable Doubt, #1)
  • Reception (The Kane Trilogy #4)
  • When I Break (When I Break, #1)
  • Reparation (The Kane Trilogy, #3)
  • Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
  • Filthy Beautiful Lies (Filthy Beautiful Lies, #1)
  • Because of Him
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Knight's Mistress (All or Nothing, #1)
  • Secrets (Secrets, #1)
  • Secrets Vol. 2 (Secrets, #2)
  • First Touch (First and Last, #1)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 3 (Reasonable Doubt, #3)
  • When We Fall (When I Break, #3)
J.A. Huss never wanted to be a writer and she still dreams of that elusive career as an astronaut. She originally went to school to become an equine veterinarian but soon figured out they keep horrible hours and decided to go to grad school instead. That Ph.D wasn’t all it was cracked up to be (and she really sucked at the whole scientist thing), so she dropped out and got a M.S. in forensic toxic ...more

Social Media (6 books)
  • Like (Social Media, #2)
  • Block (Social Media, #3)
  • Status (Social Media, #4)
  • Profile (Social Media, #5)
  • Home (Social Media, #6)