Start by marking “One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2)” as Want to Read:
One Night of Scandal (After Hours, #2)

One Night of Scandal (After Hours #2)

3.87  ·  Rating details ·  2,544 Ratings  ·  222 Reviews
A sexy category romance from Entangled's Brazen imprint...

The wrong man never felt so right...

Ex-fighter Reed Miller has been secretly lusting over his best friend’s girl for months, but he refuses to jeopardize a friendship over a woman—especially one who doesn’t like him all that much. Now that Darcy’s on the market again, it’s even more imperative to stick to his stri
Published September 8th 2014 by Entangled: Brazen

To ask other readers questions about One Night of Scandal, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about One Night of Scandal

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.25 Smokin' HOT Stars

Reed Miller was a bad boy to the core. Apparently the guy possessed an anything-goes attitude when it came to sex. He also smoked cigarettes cursed like a sailor, and drove way too fast in that black Camaro of his.

First and foremost, I'd like to say that in my next life, I'd like to come back as a heroine in one of Elle Kennedy's stories because sweet mother of sin do these bitches luck out. What? Don't you judge me dammit! You go and meet Reed and tell me you wouldn't
Carol [Goodreads Addict]
One Night Of Scandal is book two in the After Hours series by Elle Kennedy.

Reed Miller is one of the three owners of the hot night club, Sin, along with his two best friends, Gage and Aj. He has lusted secretly over Aj’s girlfriend Darcy for months, always careful to keep his feelings hidden. He would never do that to his best friend. Darcy was off limits. So why was he seeing her in the club alone and it looked like she was flirting with other guys. He was shocked when she told him that she an
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4--It's Just a Fling--Stars!!

Book 2 in the After Hours series follows Reed and Darcy, who we both met in One Night of Sin. Reed is one of the other co-owners of the club After Hours and Darcy is AJs girlfriend.

Reed has always crushed on Darcy, but has stayed away...bro code and all. But one night out at another club and Reed catches Darcy out with another man. When Reed discovers Darcy and AJ broke-up, he makes his move.

Despite the guilt they both feel about going behind AJs back, they just ca
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 oh, Reed be scandalous with me please STARS

Confession time. I liked this one a whole lot better than the first. Want to know why?

Reed!

Here is what got me excited. Dark haired Irish guy with blue eyes! So of course I got some Colin Farrell vibes. His eyes aren't blue, but I know how to use Photoshop. Easy-peasy. And you know what happens next? He talks like this:

“I’d lick you for hours. I’d get you nice and wet and drive you crazy with my tongue, and then, when you’re lying there limp with s
[~Ami~]♥Sexy Dexy♥
Sep 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
4 stars

Darcy is Reeds best friends ex girlfriend. Hooking up with her would go against the bro code. But can they deny themselves the intense attraction they have for one another?

I almost rated this 3 stars because of Reed. Yea he was a loyal friend and a dirty talker but he was such a wimp and made a dumbass move near the end. But that would have been unfair seeing I enjoyed everything else. Darcy was great, it was scorching hot and the ending was cute.

Short sweet and sexy, just how I like the
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
description

One Night Of Scandal is the second book in the “After Hours” series by Elle Kennedy.

We meet both Reed and Darcy in the first book in the series One Night Of Sin.

Reed is part owner of Club Sin with his two friends, AJ and Gage. For months he lusted after Darcy, AJ’s girlfriend, but he knows his attraction for Darcy is wrong, that it’s a total violation of bro code.

For the past couple of months, someone had been selling Ecstasy over at "Sin", so Reed is determined to catch the drug dealer no mat
Claire Robinson
Aug 18, 2014 rated it really liked it
3.5 - Once wasn't going to be enough. Stars.

Book 2 in the After Hours series is as hot and sexy as its predecessor. Reed, along with Gage and A.J are certainly a trio of guys that most girls are going to enjoy reading about, being ex-fighters and running their own nightclub they are all a little dark, mysterious and dangerous, to the casual observer. So it’s a great balance that the women they are falling for offer them the opportunity to step into the light, with their happy-go-lucky personalit
Wendy'sThoughts
Sep 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Entangeled/Brazen Fans, Romance
4 Passion Soaked Stars * * * *

Today we need your participation in a quick fast survey in order to review properly One Night of Scandal by Elle Kennedy. Your answers will of course be strictly private and not shared in any manner...

When choosing what to read please consider these questions and answer truthfully:

Would you like a hunky, MMA retired fighter who now owns a night club called Sin?

Would you like a pretty, sporty teacher to have addictive sex with the above ex MMA fighter/club owner at
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover Reviews  ❤️
4.5 Forbidden Love Stars!!!

I was excited to read this book after for Gage’s book One Night of Sin. Reed Miller is one of the part owners of “Sin” a nightclub, along with his best friends Gage & AJ,. He's an ex-MMA fighter, and he’s pretty much known to his friends as somewhat of a manwhore..

Darcy Grant is AJ’s ex-girlfriend; and completely out of bounds to Reed. No matter how much he desires her, he couldn’t, and wouldn’t go there…..or would he?

While at another nightclub, Reed sees Darcy
Vaneesha
Aug 20, 2016 rated it it was ok
How'd I go from rating the first book in this series 4 stars, then rating this 2 stars?!?!

We have Darcy (who was introduced in One Night of Sin as Gage's friend AJ's girlfriend, who Gage's other friend, Reed, happened to hate. But turns out, Reed didn't really hate Darcy. In fact, Reed was hella into Darcy, but he acted like a dick because she was his best friend's girl. So when AJ and Darcy mutually decide to break-up one night, and Reed and Darcy run into each other the VERY NEXT NIGHT, thing
Dina
3 1/2 stars

So... I liked the book, the chemistry between Reed and Darcy was off the charts, but I still felt bad for AJ - Reed's best friend and Darcy's ex - no matter how cool he (AJ) was with the whole thing. I guess I'm not as "evolved" as him. ;)
« Court (Take the Read) »

Dual-POV, HAE. Can be read as standalone.

PHEWEE. Ms. Kennedy can write some damn good smut, but after all my raving reviews about the Out of Uniform series (because those were some SERIOUSLY hot books), it's no surprise that this series would be comparable.

Reed is the bad boy player of Sin, the night club he owns with his friends. He's known for his one night stands and being against relationships completely. What no one knows, however, is how he's been pining after his best friend's girlfriend
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
This is now Reed and Darcy's story and what a yummy read!

I admit, it was a little weird, with Darcy being the ex of one of Reed's best friends, like too-close-for-comfort weird. But I thought Ella did just fine giving us the history of Reed's feelings for Darcy which I totally bought. And I thought Ella also did just fine with the chemistry between those 2, hot dang!

Reed, with all his alpha actions is just adorable with his thoughts, and I thought Darcy is a pretty cool chick. Mature actions fr
Trish
Sep 18, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance
reed was super cute and him and darcy were totally great together.
Lauren
One Night of Scandal
3 Stars

Reed Miller has always obeyed the golden rule of friendship - never poach another guy's gal. Despite his unabated lust for Darcy Grant, Reed has always kept his distance. But now that Darcy and his best friend, A.J., have called it quits, Reed is finding it virtually impossible to keep his hands to himself. To make matters worse, Darcy is determined to have her way with him even though she has no interest in a relationship with a sweet-talking bad boy like Reed. Can th
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup. (posting to blog 4/4/18)
Amazon: http://amzn.to/2BxSkzA

Ahhh yes. One Night of Scandal heated things up quite nicely.

The Gist: Reed and Darcy. Well they've found themselves in a scandalous fling after Darcy breaks up with Reed's best friend and, well, they realize they can't be in arms distance of each other without clothes flying. But it's just a fling. They absolutely will not under any circumstances get serious. Just a fling. Just. A. Fling.

Yeah Ree
Janey
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, entangled, kindle
ARC generously provided by Entangled Publishing in exchange for an honest review

4 ASS.U.ME stars

I was excited to read the next book in Elle Kennedy’s After Hours series, having fallen hook, line and sinker for Gage from One Night of Sin.

Reed Miller is one of the part owners, along with his best buddies, in the exclusive nightclub, Sin. He is an ex-MMA fighter, and renowned playboy. What better workplace to have to utilise all his talents.

Darcy Grant was AJ’s girlfriend; a direct, honest, passion
BookLover
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was definitely my favourite in the “After Hours” series. Elle Kennedy writes such a great romance.

Reed has a thing for Darcy but Darcy is with his best friend, AJ. But when AJ and Darcy break up, Reed is faced with the challenge of staying away from Darcy.

I instantly fell for Reed. He was sexy and take charge. His romance with Darcy was scorching hot! I really felt for him. Because of his past, he had so many issues of self-worth and I think he truly didn’t think he deserved Darcy.

Darcy’s
Nicola
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it
“A man didn’t hit on his friend’s girl or his friend’s ex. Period.”

“What kind of woman threw herself at her ex-boyfriend’s best friend...?”

One Night of Scandal is a very sexy read. And it contains a very sexy Reed.
Reed Miller, ex-MMA fighter, club owner and dirty talker.

“I want to bite on that sexy bottom lip of yours. I want to slip my tongue in your mouth and tease you until you’re begging me to put my tongue somewhere else.”

description
Darcy Grant is his best friend and business partner AJ's ex-girl
Heidi
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Jen
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fv, kennedy
Reed and Darcy

Boy this one is super sexy. I like how AJ wasn't all angsty about them being together either. That made me able to enjoy the story without the guilt factor. Full review to come on Fiction Vixen Book Reviews

Book one in Elle Kennedy’s After Hours series was a sexy one and left the reader wanting more of Reed and Darcy. One Night of Sin first introduced us to the couple but they were not together. Darcy was actually AJ’s girlfriend. AJ is the third partner in the Gage, Reed and AJ tr
Lisa
Sep 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Elle Kennedy never disappoints me. I loved Reed and Darcy's story. Their chemistry was smokin' Hot! Reed was such a yummy dirty talker that Darcy didn't stand a chance. What started as no-strings turned into a lot more. This was a great quick read.

Now I need AJ's story !
Natalie M
Great series with likeable main characters! I read books 1 and 2 back to back and I hope AJ gets a book as well!
Marie
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THIS!!!
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
Reed has been dying to make a move on Darcy since the moment he first met her but there was always one thing stopping him - the fact she was dating his best friend AJ. No matter how attracted he is to her he would never step over that line and risk breaking his friend's heart. All bets are off now that Darcy is single again though, as hard as he tries Reed just can't resist temptation and the attraction between them is far too hot to walk away from. Reed isn't like the guys Darcy usually dates, ...more
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
Aug 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
ARC Courtesy of Entangled Publishing

This is the second book in this hot new series by one of the hottest and steamiest authors out there.....

This is the story of Reed and Darcy. Now if you have read the first book (which you better have) then you will be slightly confused as to why this is Reed and Darcy's story since she was with AJ in the first book. Well unconfuse yourself, and settle back for this decadent little ride....

See AJ and Darcy have broken up, a mutual agreement by these 2, since
Fable
Holy dirty talker, batman! Reed has to be one of my favorite tough-guy-with-a-heart-of-gold, dirty talking heroes ever. Also, the hung up on his best friend's girl thing has a definite forbidden appeal. And, just to be clear, there is absolutely no cheating in this book. It was a fun, sexy, and sweet story and it would have been the perfect novella, were it not for a few issues. First, as we know, I can't stand judgmental heroines, and most of Darcy's hangups about the relationship were based on ...more
Amanda Sheila
Mar 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars, because seriously. It's just THIS close!!

Personally to me, this book is like, needs a pinch of salt to make it perfect. Because even though I love how Reed and Darcy has this tense yet deep connection, there are moments that annoys me. Haha. I don't know I guess it's just me. Why I only find Elle Kennedy's books just now? Cheese. I'm addicted and I'm so going to read more!
  • Driven by Fate (Serve, #5)
  • Chasing Trouble (Chasing Love, #1)
  • Recipe for Seduction (Madewood Brothers, #3)
  • Light Her Fire (Private Pleasures, #2)
  • Down on Her Knees (Dare Me, #3)
  • Lessons in Gravity (Study Abroad, #2)
  • Hot Summer Lust
  • Tempted by the Soldier (Falling for You, #2)
  • Taken (Under the Skin, #3)
  • Melting into You (Sweet Home Alabama, #3)
  • Lie To Me (Sexual Misconduct #3)
  • No More Mr. Nice Guy (Naughty or Nice, #1)
  • Dirty Deeds (Mechanics of Love, #3)
  • Taking Control (Babysitting a Billionaire, #3)
A New York Times, USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author, Elle Kennedy grew up in the suburbs of Toronto, Ontario, and holds a B.A. in English from York University. From an early age, she knew she wanted to be a writer, and actively began pursuing that dream when she was a teenager.

Elle currently writes for various publishers. She loves strong heroines and sexy alpha heroes, and just
More about Elle Kennedy

After Hours (3 books)
  • One Night of Sin (After Hours, #1)
  • One Night of Trouble (After Hours, #3)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“She’d specifically told him that she only wanted sex. So unless they showed up at the market naked and fucked on a pile of tomatoes, letting him come along compromised her entire stance.” 0 likes