Start by marking “Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)” as Want to Read:
Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1)

Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  7,088 Ratings  ·  637 Reviews
13 hours, 37 minutes

New York Times bestselling author J. Kenner kicks off a smoking hot, emotionally compelling new trilogy that returns to the world of her beloved Stark novels: Release Me, Claim Me, and Complete Me. Say My Name features Jackson Steele, a strong-willed man who goes after what he wants, and Sylvia Brooks, a disciplined woman who’s hard to get—and exactly w
Audio

Release date: April 7, 2015
Rating: 4 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

Having been a fan of J. Kenner's Stark trilogy, I was intrigued to see what she's imagined for this new couple and what their erotic exploration would entail. I'm a big fan of this author's way with words-her eloquence and crisply flowing pace always keep me completely fixed on her characters. I had almost forgotten the sophistication an
Pam
3.5 Sensuality and Sin. Power and seduction. stars
"Make me feel more. Make me feel everything.”

Sylvia Brooks has to turn to the one man she vowed to never see again, after leaving him with a unforgivable promise, she hopes and prays that her body, mind and heart has forgotten the effects of Jackson Steele.

Jackson Steele, can either shut the door in her face and never look back or finally take what he knew from the very start as his. Sylvia is exactly the woman he wants and needs under him a
Elizabeth
"A reminder that circumstances and the world can be controlled, no matter how futile and lost some moments might feel.”

Say My Name is the first book in the Stark International Trilogy. It is a crossover series from The Stark Trilogy. In Say My Name, J. Kenner wows readers again with a mix of intrigue, passion, romance, and suspense.

description

Sylvia is Damien Stark's assistant and is working hard to make a name for herself in Real Estate. She finally has the opportunity to take her career to the next level
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

photo 1674F3C6-314E-4DA6-A603-FE350D382FAD_zpseebfwqni.jpg

When I saw that J Kenner was writing a spin-off from her Stark Trilogy, I did an inner happy dance! I loved all things Damien Stark with his lovely Nikki. What could be better? Well, how about Jackson Steele and Damien's personal assistant, Sylvia Brooks?

Damien has acquired an island he'd like to develop into a high-end family/couples resort. Sylvia is first in line for the chance to project manage the development. But when the architect suddenly pulls out of the deal, she's left scrambling to
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED :))

Say my name has officially brought me back together with J. Kenner! And I'm very happy about it

description

Say my name was kind of a last book chance for me. Her Stark Trilogy was one of the first books I've read in Belgium and I absolutely adore Damien and Nikki together. After that she published her Most Wanted series that I ended not liking at all.

With Say my name, I was a little anxious but I couldn't let it go. I had to see for myself if J.Kenner was still able to write somet
Alice
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

4 stars!

She did it again! J. Kenner just delivered another man to swoon over!

I really really liked the Stark trilogy, I loved Damien and Nikki's story. When I learned that J. Kenner was writing another series related to the stark trilogy, I knew I had to read it.
I was a bit worried that I wouldn't enjoy it as It's been a while since I read a series in this genre, but let me just say that I wasn't disappointed AT ALL!

description

Sylvia works for Damien Stark and one of their most promising project is the
Michelle
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
**Series Crossover**
Because I hate it when I start a crossover series and can’t for the life of me remember who the character is based on the name alone.... Sylvia Brooks is Damien Stark’s assistant that we meet in the prior series.

Sylvia wanted to move up from her role as Damien’s assistant and had the perfect chance. The Island resort. Her project. Her baby. Something she wanted at all costs. But she soon learns the price of getting what she wants when a man from her past is thrust back into
Eliza

3.5-4 stars

Say My Name is another hit from the talented J. Kenner. She manages to reel readers in with her wonderful writing and keep them captured with her fulfilling plots and steamy encounters.

photo 8D80F14F-0FE8-4BD8-87E5-0D368D92E223_zpsh0pnbzgk.jpg
Claire Robinson
3 - "You think you're the one in control? Think again..." Stars.

There is no doubt that Julie Kenner can write damaged, brooding, controlling alpha males with a certain something that makes the women they desire fall hook, hand-cuff and blind-fold for them, women that usually come with their own set of monogrammed baggage themselves, and for the most part these are themes and tropes that I enjoy, but having read all of the books in the Stark and the Most Wanted series, I have to say that nothing
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

J. KENNER - SAY MY NAME

• Book #1 in the new Stark International Trilogy
• Release Date: 7 April 2015
• Book #2 On My Knees will be out 23 June 2015
• Book #3 Under My Skin will be out 25 August 2015

You haven't read any of the Stark Books yet?? o.O
It's not really neccessary - (but why wouldn't you want to read all those amaaaaazing books? ☺) - but you should read Play My Game before starting with this book - because we're being introduced to Jackson in Damien & Nikki's Valentine's Novella ☺

Apr 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC received for review

Amazing spin-off from Damien and Nikki. I haven't read the Stark Trilogy, but still want to go back and read them.

Jackson was seriously hot and amazing. He didn't mince words and wow, what a secret. Sylvia's past is horrible, but she needs to find a better way of dealing with it than tattoos. I'm pretty sure I've figured out who the information leaker is, but I guess I will have to wait and see if I'm right. There is a HEA, but not enough of one...I guess that's why there
Hilary
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can not wait for you to meet Jackson Steele! I thought that, while I love the other men Julie has given us, there is NO ONE who can compete with Damien Stark. Jackson Steele proved me wrong!

Sylvia, Jackson and the gang grabbed me and held on tight. This is a great story with strong characters. The pain is palpable. The romance, scortching hot. Go One Click this gem today!!!!

*I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Gretchen  (About That Story)
This was freaking awesome! Intense, erotic, full of drama and passion. I think this is J. Kenner's best work to date.

I was immediately pulled in, everything was super intriguing. The story is laid out well with great development. So many things are learned but at just the right time so there is this fantastic "what's going to happen next" build that makes it a page turner. There are lots of different layers and things going on, it was great.

Sylvia Brooks and Jackson Steele are fantastic characte
Jonetta
Originally posted on The Book Nympho

I had such an uneven reading experience with the Stark Trilogy and was reluctant to try this spinoff. In the end, curiosity got the better of me and I waded in, this time using the audio format.

First, the main characters had minor roles in the Stark Trilogy. Sylvia Brooks is Damien's assistant and is now heading up a real estate development project she pitched, the Santa Cortez Resort. The project is in jeopardy because their high profile architect has quit t
Snow
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

oh, bugger...

so, this is s story of "second chance" rekindling of Damien Stark's amazing assistant Sylvia Brooks and a hotshot architect Jackson Steele, with whom she had a romance 5 years ago when she got freaked by the loss of inner control and told him to leave. Which he did.
And now, 5 years later, she still loves him, of course BUT know she also needs him for the project she's a head of...and well, she needs to bite her pride, shove her inner fear and make an offer Jackson can't refuse.
And o
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Oct 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Say My Name (Stark International Trilogy, #1) by J Kenner
4.5 stars!!

“But there is the man and there is the architect. I – I can’t be with the man. But I desperately need the architect.”

For fans of J Kenner and especially her Stark Trilogy then you are all going to love this new series. Although this does have the “Stark” brand it is not essential that you have read the Stark Trilogy, this series can be read as a standalone although I would highly recommend reading them anyways because Damie
Stephanie
Nov 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I LOVED this book! Damien has, and always will be my #1 BBF, but HELLO Jackson Steele!!!! I could not put this book down and didn't want it to end. I love that we got to see a different side to Damien, and LOVED meeting Jackson. SO happy that there are two more books to this series. I NEED more Jackson! Can't wait to see where Julie takes these characters.
Aly is so frigging bored
DNF 62%

I JUST DON'T CARE!!!
Bj
Mar 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Empowering Via Trust" Stars for the Story and Narration! Lovers of hot, controlling, powerful Doms rejoice, there is a new spin-off to the Stark Trilogy, and Jackson Steele is shaping up to be as alphalicious as Damien Stark. In addition, to the hot, erotic action, there is also an element of suspense to this read, culminating in a groundbreaking twist that ensures that we will be getting plenty more of Damien too in future books in this series.

That said, this series does stand on its own.
Christine
Putting this one on hold. I could not connect. I felt like I was forcing myself to continue. With so many other books out there I want to read, I had to stop. Too much business detail in the beginning.

Not sure why Jackson Steele, the hero, wants to be with the heroine so much. She has something tragic that happened to her, but it is given in bits and pieces and after awhile I did not care. Her BFF, Cass, also annoyed me. I hate pushy BFFs. Cass is asking the heroine if the last time she had sex
SimplyƝì₭
Mar 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
J. Kenner does a wonderful job of weaving a tale of mystery and hot crazy suspense around the cat and mouse chase of Mr. Jackson Steele and Sylvia Brooks. Sylvia chases her demons in order to learn to trust herself and her love for Jackson. This is a great story. It will have you on the edge of your seat, gripping your e-reader, laughing and crying. I loved it!
1-Click Addict Support Group
Sep 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sylvia Brooks has worked for Damien Stark as his executive assistant for years. Now, she has her shot at making her dreams come true; she’s been named the project manager for The Resort at Cortez, a Stark Vacation Property. She’s bound and determined to make sure the project is finished on time and on budget, but the project has hit a bit of a speedbump. The prime architect has abruptly quit and Sylvia is under the gun to find a replacement.

Enter Jackson Steele. Jackson is every bit the masculi
Abby
Mar 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*ARC given for honest review*

Wow. Just wow! That's my first thought after finishing this book. I loved Damien and Nikki and didn't think I could love anyone as much as them. Well, I was definitely WRONG! I loooooved Jackson and Sylvia. I enjoyed how Damien and Nikki overlapped in this book as well. They haven't been forgotten but they aren't the forefront of this book either. I enjoyed the combustible chemistry between Jackson and Sylvia and the sweetness too. The way J Kenner writes pulls you i
Wminbc
Mar 12, 2015 added it
DNF at page 86 of 254...the underlying issue is too much for me. Abuse is just too painful for me and if eluded to, I can get through the book but in this case the abuse and abuser live in her soul and breathe with her every breath...just cannot go there...sorry Ms Kenner...great writing and deep characters...likely an additional factor in my DNF.
Monica **can't read fast enough**
SAY MY NAME is the kind of contemporary romance that I love to find. Well developed main characters along with a clear and organized storyline without lots of dangling secondary stories that only serve to clutter what should be the main focus of the book. While reading SAY MY NAME I definitely encountered moments that were high on the seriously erotic scale and that is in no way a bad thing! Kenner is great at bringing a believable story with well written and descriptive sexiness that did not fe ...more
Katrina
Mar 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
SAY MY NAME is the first book in the stark international trilogy- a spin-off from the Stark series. Damien Stark's assistant Sylvia Brooks is the heroine of the story, and Jackson Steele is the hero. A very hot Alpha male :). J Kenner has pulled me in again. Her writing style is amazing and makes you want to keep reading, even when it's very late at night. I so can't wait for book 2, and see what is in store for Jackson and Sylvia :)
Elodie
Apr 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
4,25 J. Kenner stars...
Soooooo good. Can't wait for book 2 !!

Maggie Lynn
description

"Oh, baby. They can't hurt me. Don't you know that you're the only one who's ever managed to tear me to shreds?"

Oh boy, this one got to me. My emotions were all over the place.

I was so beyond excited to get my email from Netgalley saying Random House graciously provided me with a copy of Say My Name, that I almost flew straight out of the office to go home and read it when there were still four hours left of work!

Seriously, I think I almost sprouted wings.

After falling in love with the Relea
-C-
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book about Jackson and Sylvia.
I want him. I want everything that we have shared and will share. I want the world, and with Jackson I do not think that is too much to ask.

It’s been five years since Sylvia and Jackson met in Atlanta. After spending two unforgettable days together she asked him to walk away and never look back. No explanation, just a plea to forget about her.
I’d ended it because I had to. Because the only way I could survive was to destroy everything. Beca
Rhonda Brant
Feb 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I'm a huge JKenner Fan, especially her Stark series. So when she had said that there would be a new Stark International series coming out, I was pretty excited for its release. Well, I was able to be one of the few who where given the opportunity to read Say My name before its release for an honest review, and here it is. THIS BOOK WAS AMAZING!!!! This has to be on of her BEST BOOKS EVER! Who knew sweet innocent Miss Brooks had a secret to hide from her past that included Jackson Steele. I'm not ...more
  • Commanded (Club Sin, #6)
  • Exchange of Fire (SBG, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • His to Possess (His to Possess, #1-6)
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • Katherine in Gold (The Beachy Bride, #2)
  • Just One Sip (The Club)
  • Me (Perfect Chaos, #1)
  • Play Me Real (Play Me, #4)
  • Wild Boys After Dark: Jackson (Wild Boys After Dark, #3; Billionaires After Dark #3; Love in Bloom #45)
  • Hope (Choices, #3)
  • The Diamond Ring (Unbreakable Trilogy, #3)
  • Caress of Darkness (Dark Pleasures #0.5; 1001 Dark Nights #12)
J. Kenner (aka Julie Kenner) is the New York Times, USA Today, Publishers Weekly, Wall Street Journal and #1 International bestselling author of over seventy novels, novellas and short stories in a variety of genres.

Though known primarily for her award-winning and international bestselling erotic romances (including the Stark and Most Wanted series) that have reached as high as #2 on the New York
More about J. Kenner

Stark International Trilogy (4 books)
  • On My Knees (Stark International Trilogy, #2)
  • Under My Skin (Stark International Trilogy, #3)
  • Take My Dare (Stark International Trilogy #4)

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Cowboy Bold (Longhorn Canyon, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • The Love Letter
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Provocative (White Lies Duet, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be
  • Love, Chloe
    $3.99 $1.99
“And what is history but a memory, and usually a false one at that? What’s that saying? That history is written by the victor? Write your own history, Sylvia. And when you do, make yourself the hero.” 5 likes
“A reminder that circumstances and the world can be controlled, no matter how futile and lost some moments might feel.” 2 likes