Start by marking “Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC, #1)

Ruin & Rule (Pure Corruption MC #1)

4.1  ·  Rating details ·  6,816 Ratings  ·  1,043 Reviews
"We met in a nightmare. The in-between world where time had no power over reason. We fell in love. We fell hard. But then we woke up. And it was over . . ."

RUIN & RULE

She is a woman divided. Her past, present, and future are as twisted as the lies she's lived for the past eight years. Desperate to get the truth, she must turn to the one man who may also be her greatest
Published July 7th 2015 by Hachette Book Group

To ask other readers questions about Ruin & Rule, please sign up.

Denise MacDonald It has to be because the first one ended with a major cliffhanger.

SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo Winters - Pure corruption 1 Title by SueBee_zpsqvgygj8v.jpg
 photo rr1 cover xBT by sb_zpsaixhfnul.gif
 photo rr1 story xB by sb_zpsdb3nrmka.gif
★★★★ ! Ruin & Rule, Book 1 of 2. Prez of Pure Corruption, Art aka Kill’s quest for vengeance is knocked off course by girl with amnesia!

“We met in a nightmare, loved in a prayer. We gave everything until both were laid bar.”

Books in Pure Corruption MC series should be read in order:
Book 1: Ruin & Rule
Book 2: Sin & Suffer

Ruin & Rule (book 1) opens up to Cleo Price, Buttercup aka Sarah Jones waking up blindfolded, tied up and in pain. She quickly asses her surroundings and
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
LIVE: http://amzn.to/1JNvOBf
5 Stars

You know that moment when you pick up a book and you know, you just know that it's going to be one of those books. A book that will keep you up until the crack of dawn reading. A book that you'd pass on food and sleep to read even if you'll be a grumpy zombie the entire day. A book that will make your employees think you have a bladder infection because you take so many "
Loyda
Sep 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-review-ng, mc
CALLING ALL PEPPER WINTERS FANS YOU DON'T WANT TO MISS THIS. WE ARE CHATTING LIVE TOMORROW OCTOBER THE 24TH WITH THE ONE AND ONLY AMAZING PEPPER WINTERS CHECK OUT THE LINK BELOW AND JOIN US!! ❤❤❤

LIVE CHAT LINK:

4***Vengeful – Earthquake Man ~ Stars

Genre: Dark, contemporary romance
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Pure Corruption MC series
POV: First Person – Female
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

“Everything inside me reeked with the need to reap vengeance. It was all I lived, all I ate, all I breath

~ Becs ~
Well, I was incredibly honoured and thrilled to receive a very early copy of Ruin & Rule from Pepper Winters and let me tell you, if you've enjoyed her books before, you're just gonna LOVE this one. This is Pepper at her finest combining a badass hero to die for, a feisty determined heroine and a plot so layered in complexity it will make your head spin.

Very little information has been released about this book, as yet, so a full review will have to wait and I will have to be very careful wha
Jasmine
5 STARS! ★★★★★

"We met in a nightmare, loved in a prayer. We gave everything until both were laid bare."

I can easily say that I have a long list of favorite authors who are my auto-buy or go-to but sadly, I can't deny that there are times I've been let down. However I've never gotten that with Pepper Winters. Ruin & Rule is her slight departure from the dark erotica side and venturing into the MC genre. And let me say, she did not disappoint at all. If anything: she came, she delivered and
Christy
4 stars!

photo a22e2d0d-8063-408b-aa02-b0213992d63a_zpsr5b4ysyr.jpg

Pepper Winters is the queen of dark romance. She is absolutely one of my favorites. She writes the best tortured heroes, twists, turns and I love her writing style. Ruin & Rule is gritty, dark and suspenseful. It’s a story that kept me on the edge of my seat. I loved watching how everything started to connect towards the end. After finishing it, I’m desperate for the next. I can’t wait to see how the rest of their story unfolds.

photo 90299c8f-9798-486e-85da-df3f765212a9_zpsa3houfyg.jpg
Where did I come from? How did I end up here? What’
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 BRILLIANT STARS

" I'll tell you how we know each other."
"I'm your worst fucking nightmare and now I've got all the power."

I'm speechless,wow this is absolutely fantastic!What a wild ride!I have read books from Pepper Winters before but this one is something else..I was lucky enough to get an arc from Netgalley,and yes I can't hide it,I was super excited to finally read this book!!This book immediately became one of my favorite books!!

description

Kill is the president of a MC club who has lost the love of
Patty Belongs To Kellan~Jesse~Lautner~Miller~Jack~Racer~Rafe~Liam~Prince Nicholas~Hayes~Gianluca & Archer
*****2.5 Disappointed STARS*****
{BR with My AMAZING BESTIE Dee}

photo Ruin amp Rule3_zpsj3w2inpd.jpg

The story centers around Kill, President of the Pure Corruption MC, and a beautiful young woman, who comes into his possession when his crew dabbles in the sex slavery trade. As soon as their eyes meet, there is an instant connection. The young woman has amnesia. It's so bad, she doesn't even know what she looks like until she sees her reflection in a mirror. Somehow she is drawn to Kill. She senses that they know each other on a mu
S.M. West
4.5 BUTTERCUP STARS

This was my first Pepper Winters novel…some serious cherry poppin' here!

WOW, Ms. Winters, I'm in awe!! I absolutely love her writing. This was poetic and mesmerizing. I lost myself in the world of the Pure Corruption MC, Arthur Killian (aka Art or Kill) and Cleo Price (aka Buttercup or Sarah Jones)!

photo rr1_zpscp6o1r5p.jpg

This was a story of a boy and girl, two people, whose lives were drastically altered by one fateful night. Now, she's in the darkness about who she is, what's to become of her and
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 14, 2014 rated it liked it
3.5 Did I mention Kill has green eyes? STARS

description

Amnesia, green eyes, erasers, mood rings, horoscope signs, tattoos, vengeance and two hard to connect with main characters made this story hard read to get through.

The author gifts a reader with an intense start and a heroine and hero who are instantly drawn to one another seeing how she looks just like his dead love. Still the hero is a hard sell and they get it on all over the place while he plays hot and cold with her. Kill sways from believing w
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
♥~♥Geri Reads ♥~♥
Jun 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!

This has never happened to me before. I'm a self-confessed non-dark reader. But I just read and rated two dark reads 4.5 stars. What kind dark kinky-fuckery is this? Does this mean what I think it means???

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Pepper Winters' books and I have a complicated relationship. My first book from her ended up on the DNF pile. I tried reading her other books but unfortunately, none of them worked for me.

Ruin & Rule was different. The blurb called out to me, "Pssst, read meh!" So I read and rea
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jun 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
"I played with my demise. I ran straight toward my downfall."

OKAY.... **takes breath**
Alright...
Everything's okay...
It's fine...
You're fine...
It's gonna be ok-freaking-kay... **chants repeatedly**

HOLY SH*T
HOLY SHITTY SH*T SHIT

I need a minute...
Actually, I need a lot of minutes just to breathe and calm the f*ck down...

This book, Ruin and Rule, had me holding my breath the ENTIRE time. I felt strung tight. My shoulders hurt. I was so into the damn story. I never felt like I had a minute to relax
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3,5-4 “Sagittarius and Libra” STARS **

“Nightmares. Dreams. I’d found him in my dreams and awoken to him in my nightmares. Would there be a place for us in real life?”

description

I have so many things to say about this story...but I will keep it short because I am truly heartbroken for the fact that I didn't LOVE a story I was so sure would sweep me off my feet.

Why only 3,5 stars?

#1 // “Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes...”

SERIOUSLY?!?!
Khadidja
HOLY SHIT!! that was AWESOME!! i loved Cleo/Sarah, Kill is an asshole,he frustrates me a lot i wanted to beat the shit out of him *SIGH*, But i sympathise with him, he's been through a lot.

The plot is GOOD maaan Really Good!!

at 20% i was like YOU. NEED. TO. REMEMBER. dammit! focus!

58% Aww Love always wins... Right?

72% i don't like where this is going....

95% SHIT!!

Glass
Possible spoilers!

SHORT? I gave it a chance. Kept an open mind. It had potential, but in the end, it still disappointed me. Will I read sequel? Probably, because I want to find out what will happen next.

First of all, I have to warn you that I have complicated relationship with Pepper Winters novels. There is something about her stories that get my attention, and I cannot resist to the temptation to read them. Not to mention all those pretty covers - Ruin & Rule might have the prettiest so f
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4 stars!

photo ruin and rule.png

Kill is the leader of the Pure Corruption motorcycle club. One night when a small uprising within the ranks occurs, chaos reigns and people are killed. In the middle of it all six girls are present, five of them rounded up to be sold. The sixth one is a ghost from Kill’s past here to haunt his present. The sixth girl woke up with no clue as to who she is, where she is from, what covered her body in burn scars or even her name. But she does know one thing after looking into Kill’s eyes
  KAT ⚛ Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books ⚛
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the Author in exchange for an Honest Review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Ruin & Rule
SERIES: (Pure Corruption MC #1)
AUTHOR: Pepper Winters
GENRE: Romance
PUBLICATION: July 7th 2015
MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

When I saw that I had been accepted for an arc copy I did the meanest of mean Mr Bean Happy dances ever!! I have stalked and panted after this book since I saw Pepper Winters was going to give us a biker book!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As soon as you pick this up Pepper has you in her grasp,
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Vengeful Stars!

photo 8F0DB71C-765C-43FA-9572-F400D337EF53_zpswpgldsuy.jpg

When I'd gotten wind that the queen of darkness was venturing into motorcycle club tropes, I seriously could not wait! Pepper Winters has the ability to capture her reader within a few sentences of any book she writes. I seriously think she could write a children's bedtime story and have me enthralled. But I do prefer her grit...her darkness. The wait was too long but SO worth it!

Ruin & Rule is a book about vengeance. Arthur Killian (aka Kill) is the president of Pure Cor
Beverly
Jul 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: motorcycle-clubs
I would become invincible. I'd been ruined, but now I would rule.

Talk about a book having you in complete knots, Ruin and Rule did just that. From the moment we meet the heroine, a victim of human trafficking with no memory or idea of who she is. I was immediately pulled in and stayed that way until the very end.

Kill, the man responsible for her abduction, is very complex character living in the past, unable to overcome his heartache. Throughout the book I really struggled with getting a ha
Michelle
3 Disappointed Stars!
I have been waiting so very impatiently for Ruin & Rule! I mean you know since we met the mysterious Kill in The Debt series I wanted his story. So why didn't I love it. A bunch of reasons.
The first half of the book was exciting and had me on the edge of my seat. I needed to know if this girl was really Kills childhood love that shattered his heart when she died. If this was the girl that turned Author Killian into the man he is today known only as Kill. Kill was brutal
warhawke
Type: Book 1 of 2 from Pure Corruption MC series
POV: First Person - Female
Rating:

She woke up in a nightmare. Having no memory of who she was already traumatic enough, now, bound and ready to be sold. However she saw a glimpse of clue of her past from the man who threw her into the nightmare.

He was Arthur Killian, the president of Pure Corruption MC. He was in it for a revenge that had been brewing for the last eight years. He was so blinded to avenge his past that he failed to see the possibi
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4 Angst Filled Stars

A few years ago, I remember seeing a teaser on my FB newsfeed. It was about a girl being kidnapped. I have never heard of the author, but she was trying to launch her debut book. Who would have thought she would be a NYT best seller published sensation.

It’s so crazy watching an author’s career go from start-up to stardom. I’m so happy for all of Pepper’s success and I’m a fan for life. I haven’t read her books since the first Debt book. So I do feel like a somewhat neglecte
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
DNF @34%

I was dying to read this book due to my insane cover lust, plus the fact that it was set around a biker club and written by Pepper Winters was a huge bonus.

Unfortunately I had a lot of trouble with the storyline. My first issue was the lack of self preservation of the heroine. She woke up with no memory, she was amidst a scary biker gang, who were all fighting among each other and she was with 5 other woman who were in the process of being sold. She didn't feel too worried though, becaus
Aleatha Romig
I was granted an ARC...full review to come in the future. Let me just say, be prepared to ONE CLICK!
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
We met in a nightmare. The in-between world where time had no power over rhyme, reason, or connection. We met. We stared. We knew.

Welcome to the world of Pure Corruption. This staggering love story is as wrong as it is right. It is a read that will consume your thoughts and make you crave the dark unknown. Fragmented memories of a past life are mixed with present day terrors of a life unknown as a calculated business transaction…a kidnapping…sets forth a brilliantly erotic suspense that only Pep
Brandi
Dec 02, 2014 marked it as on-pause

Every part of me arched toward him, then shied away in terror.
Him.
A nightmare come to life.
A nightmare I wanted to live.

description

Not in the mood, the insta-lust/love vibe is too strong for me right now. I may try again later. Idk.
Cristina
Dec 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Pepper Winters that I actually liked. I tried reading novels by her before but they just weren't for me and then I read this book and...

...and of course some...

and in the end...

description

This book got only 4 stars from me because I did not like Kill at all...I down right hate him and I'm not afraid to say it...

description

He treated Cloe/Sarah so badly and when he hit her just because he was mad I wanted to punch him in the face...I really did...

description

Now that I got that of my chest let me tell you
Sandy ღCoffeeAddictBooksღ
***2.75 stars***
When Sandy & Eda started this book
description

Eda @ 34%- *insert eyes rolls* “Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes. Green eyes...”

Sandy, at some point while reading,

Meanwhile Eda,
description

Sandy, behind the screen on Eda’s statement

Around 70% mark- their mantra,

When Eda finished reading

Sandy, at 84%
Is it too late to dnf?

Sandy, once she finished reading
description

After a long thorough discussion between the two,

Final verdict:

description

I know I’m in a minority here and eve
Judith
Dec 10, 2014 rated it liked it
***2.5/3 STARS***

Well,I know I'm in the minority here but this,for me,didn't deliver.To be honest,Pepper Winters is a bit hit and miss for me but I thought...dark Author,MC element..I've got to read this one.

It's not a stereotypical MC book ( but that's not a bad thing at all,I love reading different takes on Genre's)

The story starts of with a girl being taken by a Biker Club to be sold on...at this stage we don't know her name and neither does she as she has amnesia..

Enter the President of the
Maryse's Book Blo...: Pure Corruption MC Duet BR *SPOILERS* 31 7 10 hours, 36 min ago
Some Like It Hot!: тeaѕer: RUIN & RULE 7.7. 2 27 Jul 26, 2015 01:27PM
C.D. Canaries: Ruin and Rule (Pure Corruption MC #1) 167 66 Jul 13, 2015 08:35PM
  • Kick (Savage Saints MC, #1)
  • Ten Thousand Lies (Ten Thousand, #2)
  • Suit (The Twin Duo, #1)
  • Out of Time (Nine Minutes, #2)
  • All the Rage
  • Hope Restrained (The Estate, #2)
  • Strength & Courage (Night Horde SoCal, #1)
  • Fire Me Up (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #2)
  • Random & Rare (Lock & Key, #2)
  • Silver Bastard (Silver Valley, #1)
  • Reign (Sin City Outlaws, #1)
  • Meet Me in the Dark
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Redemption (Defiance #2)
  • Hard Roads
  • This is War, Baby (War & Peace, #1)
  • Undeserving (Undeniable, #5)
  • King (Satan's Assassins MC, #1)
7151973
Pepper Winters is a NYT and USA Today International Bestseller. She wears many roles. Some of them include writer, reader, sometimes wife. She loves dark, taboo stories that twist with your head. The more tortured the hero, the better, and she constantly thinks up ways to break and fix her characters. Oh, and sex... her books have sex.

She loves to travel and has an amazing, fabulous hubby who puts
More about Pepper Winters...

Pure Corruption MC (2 books)
  • Sin & Suffer (Pure Corruption MC, #2)

“Words are valuable. They’re the wealth of a soul.” 15 likes
“You’ll see that I was right and your heart beats for me. Mine, yours—they chime to the same beat. Wherever we end up in the world, whatever you do or whoever you decide to tie your life to, we’ll never be whole unless we’re one.” 13 likes