Start by marking “The Cityscape Series (The Cityscape, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Cityscape Series (The Cityscape, #1-3)

The Cityscape Series

(The Cityscape #1-3)

The Cityscape Series tells a compelling story of devotion, deception, desire and ultimately, love. Start the trilogy people are calling "gripping," "sexy" and "smart." Now available as a complete set.

COME UNDONE Olivia Germaine has already found love. Devoted wife, loyal friend, determined career woman - she's created the life she always envisioned. But when Olivia locks
Kindle Edition
Published (first published December 9th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about The Cityscape Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cityscape Series

Start your review of The Cityscape Series (The Cityscape, #1-3)
Elle Kennedy

description

The Cityscape Affair series from Jessica Hawkins has been re-released with bonus content and is now available to binge in Kindle Unlimited for the first time!

Adriana Locke
Apr 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am dead. Dying. Deceased.
This trilogy is SO GOOD. And, let me make this perfectly clear:
DAVID DYLAN IS MINE.
Wanna talk about alpha?
Wanna discuss STEAM?
Wanna chat about chemistry and angst and total obsession?
Dylan is the answer to all of it. And more.
If you've been dying for what us OG's call "old school trilogies" that just consume you like FSOG, This Man, and Driven did back in the day, I present to you this trilogy.
I mean, I have this ... giddiness, this bubble inside me from just LIVING AN
Rachel Dyken

Luna Sol
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One of the best series I've read in my life. I never wanted it to end.
Sawyer Bennett

Willow Winters

Julia Kent
Jul 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Precious ✨
This was really a good series. Am I a little disappointed I got a HEA that I didn’t want? Yes. But honestly it fit the series and the issues that came up frequently. I'm still processing and really in my feels so maybe I'll come back and leave a better review later.

Come Undone Review

Come Alive Review
Texas_BookWorm(Priscilla)
ChayCharita
Jul 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
An all consuming read from one of my favorite authors!

I can't believe it took me so long to read this trilogy. The topic and content that is the center of this book was angsty and emotional. It's intensity shook parts of me and held me captivated throughout. I loved David Dylan!
Jessica Hawkins never disappoints!
Jessica Hawkins
Jul 12, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
The Cityscape Affair series has new covers, revised content, AND...since loyal David Dylan fans have been so patient over the years, I decided to give David and Olivia a special 2020 bonus epilogue.

♦️Start with book 1♦️

description

This forbidden love affair romance come
Vee Paige
Feb 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
I would really rate this book for David Dylan alone. He is one super possessive (a bit crazy and stalkerish), protective, growly alpha, and did I say crazy? :) I was highly entertained by him.
I really did not warm up to Olivia. For almost three books she was wishy-washy. I mean, make up your mind already. I could feel David's frustration. Funny thing is, even if he fought his attraction for Olivia at first, he really thought he was the better man for her.
Big warning. There is (view spoiler)
Victoria Weston
Sep 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If I could give this trilogy 5 million stars I would. This is one of the best book series that I have ever read. David and Olivia's love story is one that will stay with me a while, it is a beautiful story all through the 3 books. The CityScape Affair Series.

Olivia and David are both trying to navigate each other and there new lives together. Olivia finally broke away from Bill who was holding her back and now is living with David. But they both now have alot of ups and downs to get through and
hugsandcookies
Oct 21, 2017 rated it really liked it
So this is my first Jessica Hawkins series/books I’ve ever read of hers and I’m impressed with her already plus I was recommended I read her earlier books and so glad I did.

I for one don’t know what it’s like to be married but I know what it’s like when the person you love and trusted cheats on you. I know I was itching to write my own thoughts about this series and wanting to bitch and moan and whine like how cheating is not acceptable (cause it isn’t) but in all honesty, the only saving grace
L.J. Shen

Yvette (Booksandbandanas)
This series was unlike anything I have obsessed over in forever.

DAVID. THIS MAN. If you are into possessive, delicious men, that suck you in with the passion they consume, this series is for you.

If you aren’t into cheating books, then this is not for you. I wasn’t sure what I was getting myself into, I am just glad I got into it and now I cant think of anything else. Olivia and David bring the passion. Angst, drama, love. Gah, I cant begin to explain how amazing each book was.

The romance. The
Shades of Rebecca
This was my fifth or sixth time reading this series and honestly it never gets old. You know how sometimes they ask a hypothetical question such as if you could just read one book series for the rest of your life, which one would it be? This would be my answer - The Cityscape. It is emotional, it is daring, it is mature...it's heartbreaking and yet uplifting all at once. Olivia and David Dylan are my addiction that will never ever go away.

David Dylan is one of my favorite characters EVER. He is
Jen
Oh. My. God.

I don't think I've been as affected by a series of books (besides Outlander) as I was with The Cityscape Series by Jessica Hawkins. I've read each book twice now, and itching to go back and read through for a third time. Why? Well, let me tell ya. Pour a glass of wine and listen up, because this is for sure one of the best new adult romances out there.

In Come Undone, we meet Olivia Germaine, a shy, beautiful and underappreciated editor, who is married to her jolly, friendly and compl
Smitten_Kitten
I'm such a sucker for these novels. Everything began with the Avoiding series, continued with Kellan Kyle and look at me now. Finishing the Citiscape series, without a clear image of the two main characters (Olivia and David) in my head.

I don't know what to say. Overall I'm giving this series a 3 star rating. I will state it over and over again if I have two, but from my POV, protraying weak, spineless and undecided characters is a no-go. Olivia was all of this and more and all her insecurities
Michelle Griffith
Although this book does have a cheating partner in it, you realise early on why she does it. I'm not usually one that condones cheating but honestly in this case, I was actually rooting for the cheating couple. It's an easy story to follow. There is sadness, happy times, cheating but all good in the end.
buzy_reading
Jul 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Come undone
Come Undone is about the unplanned and unexpected attraction between a married woman and a unobtainable playboy. Olivia and Bill have been married for almost five years. They are both career driven individuals who balance time between friends and themselves. With no children to tie them down they are free to go in weekend trips and work away from home.
Bill pursued Olivia at work asking her on a date until she finally said, “yes”. Olivia never gave the idea of marriage much thought. Sh
Jul 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
***Each book in the trilogy reviewed separately below***

Come Undone #1
5 Stars

I loved this book the first time I read it, and I loved it more this time. It does feel different, although the central question remains, and it could be that I am in a different place this time when I read it (life will do that, although nothing bad, just 2020 and all the fun it brings) so this one caught me on a deeper level than it did the 1st time I read it.

The central theme of this book is, absolutely, an affair. I
Mariah.readss
ℂ𝕚𝕥𝕪𝕤𝕔𝕒𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕪 by Jessica Hawkins ❤️

“𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖 𝙥𝙤𝙬𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙪𝙡 𝙬𝙖𝙮. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙄 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢, 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙨𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙣 𝙪𝙨. 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙬𝙚’𝙙 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙠𝙚𝙣.”

OMFG this book was AMAZING!!!!

David. is. a. frkn. dream. Like ughhhhh wawwww!!! I loved his possessive and protective side as well as his cocky side!! 💕

When I was 4% in the first book, I was already so INTRIGUED by the plot line and the characters! I was directly sucked into their world! AND THAT FIRE MAN!!
Mandi Martinez
Jul 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy HOTNESS, this series is an emotional ride!

Yes, this series is about a love triangle, but I guarantee you will FEEL with every page you turn. Whether you’re upset about the situation, you’re hot for David (cuz let’s be honest, we all are!!!), or you love to hate Olivia; there isn’t a page you will read that pulls you from the brink; it’s an emotional ride from start to finish!
Jessica Hawkins is one of my all time favorite authors, she is THE queen of angst and this series will put you throu
Penny Reid
Jul 14, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

A
Jan 31, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
COME UNDONE

I was introduced to Jessica Hawkins' work recently, and I have to admit that after one book I was hooked!

"Come Undone" put me through so many emotions (to me that's a good thing... it takes a great book to be able to do that to me). There was humor, angst, sexiness... all done so well.

Olivia is going through a lot. I found myself questioning her judgement on many occasions, but as you learn more of her story, you come to understand why she is how she is, and why she makes her decision
Red Cheeks Reads
I have had the Cityscape Series on To Be Read list forever so, I was really looking forward to reading them. I had them recommended to me and added them to my TBR blindly. When I knew I was going to be reviewing them for the blog I immediately looked to see what exactly they were about, besides hot sex. I was immediately turned off after reading the synopsis. I do not like books about cheating spouses, usually. ;) These books surprised the hell outta me. I was literally rooting for some adultery ...more
Jacquelyn
2 1/2 Exhausted Stars

So I will start this off by saying I don’t usually migrate towards books that I know will have cheating in it. However book one in this series had been on my the for years, likely because I liked KMGolland’s Temptation series which has a very similar premise.

The Cityscape series is difficult for me to review. I like it but I didn’t like it. There were things I liked about Olivia and David, but things I hated about them as well. Their relationship was exhausting to me. Too m
Opinionated and Brutally Honest Reviews
I was expecting this series to be like the Temptation series by K M Golland but it was dialed to 11. Lots of fighting and lots of rough sex. David was so controlling and rough and Olivia just did everything to make him happy. Not the kind of relationship that screams "healthy". For three books, there is a lot of unanswered questions like what happened with Alverez? What happened with Bill withholding evidence?
Ivi
4 ✫ for the whole serie. Lovely, sexy, romantic. The first book had a slow development, but anyway, it was nice to read. Come alive and Come together are very cool :D
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Chasing Us (Dark Love #2)
  • Our Way
  • Chasing Love (Dark Love #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood Duet, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood Duet, #1)
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
  • Make Me Hate You
  • Stories of September
  • Hello Stranger
  • Brutal Prince (Brutal Birthright, #1)
  • We Were Once
  • Sully's Fantasy (Goddess Isles, #5.1)
  • The Perfect Woman (Rose Gold #2)
  • Trillion
  • One More Step
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • Not My Romeo (The Game Changers, #1)
  • Teacher (Voyeur, #6)

The Cityscape (3 books)
  • Come Undone (The Cityscape, #1)
  • Come Alive (The Cityscape, #2)
  • Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)

News & Interviews