Start by marking “Dragon Thief (A Tale of Nalu)” as Want to Read:
Dragon Thief (A Tale of Nalu)

Dragon Thief (A Tale of Nalu)

The second story in the Tales of Nalu collection ~ Prequels to Secrets Kept - a NA Fantasy coming Fall 2013

The teaching of the Guardians has guided Semine's footsteps since her infancy. When her mentor shows up with information contrary to what she's been taught, she doubts her decision to follow in their footsteps. She must decide if there is life beyond what she has alwa
Published June 7th 2013 by AltWit Press (first published June 6th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dragon Thief, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dragon Thief

Start your review of Dragon Thief (A Tale of Nalu)
Laura A. Grace

I have mixed feelings about this story. The writing was really good, but I have personally never liked Semine and still don’t. Only momentarily have I had compassion for her in the trilogy.

This story made it a slight exception. I did feel bad for her and hate how she was betrayed/tricked. To follow the path of darkness always comes at a cost and think Dragon Thief deeply really reflects that.

My own bias toward Semine affected my enjoyment of this story, but I will admit I was surprised
H.S.J. Williams
Mar 01, 2015 rated it did not like it
Shelves: reviews-one-star
I will be honest....I don't think this story was uplifting at all. There's a point to getting to know your villan, but when knowing your villain involves a lot of sexual tension ultimate point besides watching people fall into darkness...I just don't see a reason to release it to readers.
Jennifer Jungling
Jul 22, 2019
Nichole Hoag
is currently reading it
May 03, 2020
Writing as J. L. Mbewe, Jennette is an author, artist, mother, wife, but not always in that order. Born and raised in Minnesota, she now braves the heat of Texas, but pines for the Northern Lights and the lakes of home every autumn. She loves trying to capture the abstract and make it concrete. She is currently living her second childhood with her wonderful husband and two precious children who do ...more