Start by marking “Forever Kinda Love (Lovelly, #1)” as Want to Read:
Forever Kinda Love (Lovelly, #1)

Forever Kinda Love

(Lovelly #1)

3.94  ·  Rating details ·  526 Ratings  ·  148 Reviews
Life’s. Little. Surprises.

The last thing seven-year-old Carrigan "Ace" Casper foresaw was an eight-year-old Heath Lovelly walking into her life the day her mother died. From that moment on, Heath sticks by her side, slowly becoming her strength, her confidant, and her entire world. What she doesn’t know is, she's his saving grace, too.

Ten years later, Ace is handed anoth
Published August 13th 2014

To ask other readers questions about Forever Kinda Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Forever Kinda Love

Madiha J Bookblogger
4 Forever Kinda Stars

I received this book by the Author in exchange for an honest review.

It was a lovely book, I enjoyed it so much. It is a beautiful story about two childhood friends turning into something more beautiful than just friends. I loved the characters in this book. Heath and Ace really good friends. Always looking out for each other. Health was always there for Ace whether she needed him or not. As the story progresses, their relation becomes more strong. Health looked after Ace and
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
★Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review★
THANK YOU!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY RATING ☆☆☆☆ Forever Kinda Love (Lovelly, #1) by Clara Stone

4 ICE MAN STARS

A touching story of best friends that met under sad tragic circumstances at a very young age to that undeniable attraction for each other as the two characters get older..

FATE

We've both been through so much, and we've stuck together through thick and thin. I can't believe it's taken me so long to realize that I've fallen for my be
Anne OK
Nov 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-reads

In what some readers may consider a redo of a popular trope seen often in the Young Adult genre, this one jumps out ahead of the pack. With a marvelous childhood friends to lovers storyline, two very special and captivating main characters are found in Carrigan and Heath (aka Ace and Iceman). Clara Stone’s compelling debut novel and the first book in her new series, conveys the beautiful and ugly sides of life and love in a sweet and tender rendering.

I really enjoyed so many things about this s
Dianne
Sep 14, 2014 rated it it was ok
*Also posted at Oops! I Read A Book Again*

Thank you to Clara Stone/Priya Kanaparti for the review copy! This in no way affected my views of the novel.

I really wanted to like this novel. Priya is ultra sweet and kind and I've been hearing great things about the Dracian Legacy he wrote as Priya. This is Priya's first foray into contemporary romance as Clara Stone and it pains me to say that I didn't like this book one bit. I don't hate it like how I hate some of my 2-star reads but I just didn't c
Amber
2 Y.A. STARS ⭐⭐

Sadly this book missed the mark on a number of levels for me. I don't want to turn this into a novel so I will try and be as concise as possible on why I felt it didn't work for me.
(It's a very popular book with lots of high ratings so I suggest reading those too as I am definitely in the minority here,)

•This book was a bit too YA for my liking. I don't mind YA to a certain extent but it has to be done right. This book just had too much side drama, too many unrealistic scenes and
Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson
Ace is beautiful, smarty, sexy woman, and no one deserves to be happy more than her. So why does it hurt so much to see her in someone else’s arms?
***

Ace and Heath have been best friends for a long time. Ever since he found her in the hospital after losing her mother. Since then they have been each other's rock and constant support. But now that they are about to graduate and head off to college, neither one can stop the feelings they feel for the other. Only they are both scared of ruining a
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
5 ACE STARS!!!

“I know she’s my forever kinda of love, because she’s the light in my darkness, giving me the strength to never give up.”

This book was breathtaking and beautiful. There wasn't a moment that didn't have me crying my eyes out. Its stories like these that make me love to read. It was an emotional roller coaster from beginning to end and I was left with a massive book hangover to last me a week.

Carrigan ‘Ace’ Casper was the girl I wish I’d known in High School. And Heath Lovelly, was
Erin McKinley Carnevale
This is the first YA book I've read in a long time and I absolutely loved it!

Ace and Heath are great together. Best friends since they were kids, it's obvious they'd fall for each other and be perfect.
Heath acts like such an ass, but all it took was for him to realize how he really felt about Ace, to bring that sweet side to him. Typical stubborn teenager! Ace, Ace, Ace, she's as stubborn, and as blind as he was, if not worse! Everyone knew how he felt and she just couldn't see it. I was talkin
Brie
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ccbh-reviewed
Wow! I don't really know where to start! The moment I saw the cover and blurb I wanted in! Since FSOG, I have read a lot of books full of hot sex and that has become the norm for me, I mean what woman doesn't these days? This is my first YA novel that I have read and I freaking loved it. The sexual tension was extremely high and Clara has a way of giving you just enough to get through the book and leave you highly satisfied. I loved the story line and the concept, I fell in love with their love ...more
Isabel (Sab The Book Eater)
One of the first words in the blurb is surprise and let me tell you, this book is a surprise.. in a good way, of course. Let me begin by saying I had a rocky start with this book. There was a lot going on in Ace and Heath's individual lives and it was honestly hard to keep up with both of them. Add all of that to their very complicated "friendship" (in quotes because we all know there's something more to that) and we have a whirlwind love story.

Through all of the endless drama, I found myself s
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
I tend to get nervous about romances that involve best friends because sometimes it can get to the point where they just bring everyone's world down. I was pleasantly surprised and I just have to say, BRAVO!

Ace and Heath have been in each other's lives for a pretty long time. They're best friends and each other's support. To me, they're like yin and yang, one definitely could not live without the other. As best friends, there's always that invisible line that they don't want or is afraid to cro
Ren nerdychampagne
Full review posted at NERDYCHAMPAGNE
I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review

This is an eARC review + a short note of what I thought after reading the finished copy

I. I. I don't know. I really really liked it. That's for sure.

And Heath. Heaaattthhhhhhh. I love you Heath.

I read an eARC so I can't tell you much because hey, I wouldn't be able to tell what happened in the real thing.

Let's go to the parts that... erm...

One, some things were repeated again and again. And every
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

(This book was reviewed by Cathy Stansell from Rochelle's Reviews)

This book is a coming of age romance. I usually do not read that genre but this one is worth the read. It has sexual tension but not an enormous amount of steam.
Carrigan, nicknamed Ace, is beautiful, smart and with the tragic life she has had, she deserves to find happiness.

This is a best friend to lover story. Ace and Heath have been best friends since they were young and met in
Katie Ramos
Oct 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Forever Kinda Love had me in an emotional roller coaster! It's been a while since I read a book that had me hooked from the very beginning to the end. I devoured it in one seating. If you like a damn good book that will keep you on the edge of your seat, then this is your book! I haven't read many Young Adult books ( no reason in particular), but I'm so dang happy I read this one! If I could give this book more then 5 stars, I would do it in a heart beat. Now I'm sure my review will most likely ...more
thebookishblog
Jul 09, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. There were many ups and downs in the story creating an emotional rollercoaster of distress, joy and relief. As far as a contemporary young adult romance novels go, Forever Kinda Love is very well developed, beautifully written and thought provoking. I do feel that the ending was very abruptly concluded, but that is just a minor fault and I really liked the book nonetheless.

If you think you would enjoy an upbeat romance about two childhood friends that mean everyth
Sharon
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: oct-2015
I received this book in exchange for a review.

Ace and Heath have been best friends for years. Both of them have lost their mother and both blame themselves. In their senior year of high school, Ace begins to have nose bleeds and dizzy spells. She is taken to the ER after a cheerleading accident. Heath's brother is a doctor. He looks over the test results and finds something the ER doctor has missed. Ace and Heath are finally ready to admit their have a forever kind of love when the dreaded cance
Eye in Bookland
Recibí un arc de parte de la autora lo cual no afecta en absoluto mi honesta opinión

3.5 estrellas!
Reseña en el blog http://soulbookblog.blogspot.mx/
Lorraine Anton
Feb 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Wow!!
Heath and Ace (Carrigan) have been best friends forever-then finally turn into lovers. They are scared "rabbits", as he would call her.
I really enjoyed this romance because you can be friends first than lovers-"just take a chance".
"Don't let love pass you by because you're to scared to take a chance. For once throw away all logic, close your eyes and let your heart lead you."
She finds out she has Cancer and Heath is was there for her!!
He keeps telling her that She is his Life!, and he is th
Deanna
Jun 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
When your 8 years old you never figured you will find your best friend in a hospital the day that tragedy struck her life. For Ace and Heath that is what happens fate brought them together and from that point on they were best friends, but when Heath released that his feelings for Ace are more then just as friends that when his life gets a litter more tricky. This is an amazing story of how fate will bring two people together and give them a hell of a ride.
Kim
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received this free e-book from Amazon and I am voluntarily writing an honest review. This is more for teens but I found it a sweet enjoyable read.
Rachel R. (My Book Empire)
“Don’t let love pass you by because you’re too scared to take a chance. For once, throw away all logic, close your eyes, and let your heart lead you.”

Ah, this is the classic bestfriends-turned-lovers story, and it’s one topic that I’m not particularly fond of, maybe because some of the novels that I’ve read didn’t just impress me, but Clara Stone managed to actually make me read Forever Kinda Love in just one sitting and that doesn’t happen a lot, trust me.

When I read the first few chapters,
Kisa Whipkey
Forever Kinda Love is a special breed of romance. Romance authors (and probably some readers) refer to it as a “best friends to lovers” story. Having married my best friend, I can attest to the fact that this type of love resonates deeply. Who wouldn’t want to end up with someone they can call their best friend? It brings a sweet innocence to the relationship, a bond that’s as solid as steel. And Clara Stone has captured it perfectly.

Carrigan (Ace, as she’s called throughout most of the book) fi
Laura Thomas
Feb 20, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
You are gonna love Heath and Ace.

They’ve been best friends ever since Heath met Ace at the hospital. Her mother had died and he reached out to a little girl, looking so lost and alone.

Now, ten years later and almost out of school, they are still best friends. But something is changing. They are becoming aware of each other in a different way. Or is it just that they are tired of fighting something that’s been growing for years.

Do they dare to risk their friendship? You’re not supposed to fall in
June
I received this free in exchange for a honest review.

Initially this was set to be an okay read for me...... until the last 30% of the book. Up to that point it was the usual YA story- the absent parents, the obnoxious male love interest with a great body, the obligatory love triangle, the sidekick/BFF. Sigh. I was ready to comment on the engaging writing and to pick out Ace as the spotlight. She raised herself after the death of her mother as her father was so busy grieving. She is the cheerlea
Leah
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Heath and Ace. I know it was a long time ago, but I remember being afraid of losing my best friend if I admitted that I was in love with him ..... So I could really identify with Heath and Ace. True, we didn't have to endure any of the curve balls that were thrown at these two lovable characters, but the uncertainty of taking things further and the fear of losing what you already have, was totally real and believable.

Heath and Carrigan (Ace) have been best friends since they were childr
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
Ms. Stone contacted me about reviewing her books and I'm so glad that she did because - OMG - I absolutely LOVED Forever Kinda Love!! I fell in love with the synopsis and it didn't take me long into reading the book to fall in love with it too. It was just fantastic and I can't wait to get started on the next book!

I loved Ace as the heroine! She's a strong, sweet, smart, and kind, good girl. She's just sweet and I know I've already said that, but she really is sweet and light and pure, but she a
Rose
I think I have mentioned before that I truly enjoy books like this. I think it's nice to have someone who is your best friend and have it turn into something else that is even more beautiful. I loved the characters in this book. Heath and Ace are really good together. I loved how he was always protecting her- regardless of her needing her or not. He always had her back until she was, unfortunately, faced with something that he just couldn't protect her from.

"Say the word and I'll follow you to t
DLS Book Blog

First of all I’ll tell you we at DLS greatly appreciate that fact that we received this novel for an honest review. I will say this is a good, but not a great easy read, it’s easy to follow a story plot about two best friends who grow up together and fall in love. The characters Heath and Carrigan “Ace” seem to really go well with each other in this love story.

The problem I find with this novel really is that it follows a much over done plot. There isn’t much going on to really make it stand out
Heather Cavanaugh
I just love a true romance story and this was it. This amazing story is about finding and falling in love with your soul mate, your forever person, and your best friend. You get love, heartache, sadness, laughter, and happiness. The story was told from Ace and Heath’s pov. It had great flow and character development. Not only with Ace and Heath but also with family and friends.

Ace and Heath were best friends. They had been best friends for 10 years. They met when Heath found Ace in the hospital
Cupcakes and vodka Book Blog
Title: Forever Kinda Love
Author: Clara Stone
Reviewer: Virginia Lee

* I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review *

Clara Stone has written a wonderful story of coming of age and the trust of friendship and love. Ace and Heath have been best friends since they were little kids. They have always been there through all joys and hardship of life has to offer. Ace is going through something major changes and does not turn to Heath Will their relationship change when their feeling
  • Turning Home (A Small Town #1)
  • Back to Life (Back to Life #1)
  • Everly After
  • Darkside Sun (Mortal Machine, #1)
  • Blood Ties
  • Unearthed (Resistance, #3.5)
  • Red Dirt Road (Saving Angels, #2)
  • Obsession and Sacrifice (The Alaskan Heart Saga, #2)
  • Alive
  • Death Dealer
  • Apocalypse of Angels: Seeing Angels (Apocalypse of Angels, #1)
  • The Ending Beginnings: Mandy (The Ending, #0.2)
  • The Song Remains the Same (NOLA's Own #3)
  • Promised (Promised Series, #1)
  • Atone (Patronus, #2.5)
  • Breaking Angelina (Paranormal Investigations, #2)
  • Wasted (Whiskey Nights, #1)
  • Bitten Shame (Bend-Bite-Shift Trilogy, #2)
Greeting Readers!!!

Clara Stone writes YA/NA Contemporary Romance and Paranormal Romance stories and is a complete sucker for sweet, memorable kisses. She strongly believes that true love conquers EVERYTHING, along with a tub of Ice cream!

When she isn't reading or writing or dancing, much to the embarrassment of her husband and two kids, she's probably watching Supernatural and The Walking Dead. S

Lovelly (4 books)
  • Flirting with Love (Lovelly, #2)
  • Fearless For Love (Lovelly, #3)
  • Feel My Love (Lovelly, #4)
“He's my best friend and I'm in love with him.” 2 likes
“What did you wish for?" I ask.
"If I tell you, It won't come true."
"Hmm..." A sudden, hard rush of longing fills my chest. I nuzzle her ear with my nose, like I'm about to tell her a secret. "Then how will I make it come true?”
2 likes