Start by marking “Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #6)” as Want to Read:
Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #6)

Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6 (Cardcaptor Sakura #6)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  2,720 Ratings  ·  60 Reviews
The Final Judgment

Sakura has collected all of the Clow Cards, but her quest is not over yet. Unless she can pass the final trial, the cards will unleash a terrible curse. Yue, the Judge, doesn't think she has what it takes to become master of the cards. With everything she's ever held dear on the line, Sakura needs to give the performance of her lifetime.
Published June 7th 2005 by Tokyopop (first published July 6th 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 6

Sara
Well, Dayum. Yue's made his appearance and he. is. foine. (* 3*)yue~<3 hahaha It was not who I expected to be. And I thought it would be a female, so I'm pleasantly surprised! The mystery of Miss Mysterious, Kaho Mizuki, is solved and she's gone (finally! lol why don't I like her in the least?!). Nothing happened with Li Shaoran.... I kinda thought he would reveal a new identity, but perhaps my memory of the stuff my friend told me is wrong. (very possible)
Oh yeah, speaking of Shaoran, that
Lau
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
Se me pasó rapidísimo este volumen!
Me encantó la resolución de El Juicio, no la recordaba y me enterneció. De todos modos lo mejor es la forma original de Kerberos.
Estefanía Cantoral
Feb 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Aquí si me explicaron bien varios detalles que quedaban en el aire. El juicio estuvo muy corto pero me sigue gustando!
Babù93
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Allora... mi è piaciuto un sacco questo volume,ma devo dire che nel cartone l'ho preferito. le scene di lotta nei manga non si capiscono mai..mentre nel anime è tutto molto più chiaro. Il giudizio finale di Yue l'ho trovato un po frettoloso mentre nel anime mi è piaciuto un sacco perché hanno aggiunto svariate cose. A parte questi piccoli dettagli ho amato questo volume e ora teoricamente dal prossimo volume inizia la seconda stagione ❤
Yue è bellissimo 😍
Dyah
If things are already decided, some people will look like fools for trying to have a different outcome.
Cardcaptor Sakura loses my love for it more and more, it seems...
Vie
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-manhwa

In this volume, Cerberus got his 'real' appearance back, and Yue finally awake because Sakura succeeds to collect all of the cards back. Because of that, she needs to face the final judgment given by Yue to seal her fate as the new clowcard owner.
Cardcaptor Sakura has two parts, one when she needs to collect the clowcads and the second is when Clow Reed was testing her and this volume marks that we already at the halfway through the story of Cardcaptor Sakura.

When I was a kid, I didn't really
Sandra Girard-Demontigny
I love this series of comics. However, I did not like it as much because it really was not a lot of text, it did not even take 20 minutes to read and in my case, this is a record. I love the characters of Sakura and Yukito. I look forward to read more, because there are still plenty of action.

J'aime beaucoup cette série de bd. Toutefois, j'ai moins aimé celle-ci, car il n'y avait vraiment pas beaucoup de texte, ça ne m'a même pas pris 20 minutes le lire et dans mon cas, il s'agit d'un record. J
Fugo Feedback
Apr 02, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Qué sorpresa, una vez más descubro que no tengo marcados la mitad de series que juraría haber readeado hace bocha. Y, como siempre, copipasteo una reseña pedorra y genérica que no dice nada para disminuir el riesgo de que barran con todo otra vez.
Pero que conste que la serie en general me pareció muy divertida, creo recordar.
Yue
Bad-ass Kerberus and handsome-awesome-amazing Yue (I've been waiting for this part since Vol. 1; only Eriol is missing now in this mega-awesome trio) And nothing about twisted relationships, so of course this was a fantastic volume.
Bells
Sep 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Este tomo ha sido muy intenso.
esta lleno de momentos de acción en todo momento.
se descubren un montón de cosas y acaba con ganas de coger ya el siguiente tomo
Bobby
Oct 30, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5
isa
Sep 16, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: manga, read-2017
flickr
In short: this is a cute story about an elementary school student with magical abilities who is collecting magical cards in order to finish a deck, and has to battle to win over each card. She's got friends to help her along the way. Adventure, magic, mysteries, friendship. This is a series with continuity so to undertand the story it's best to start from volume 1 (and not in the middle, like I did with vol.5). I liked reading this even though it's not really my cup of tea :) There's about 12 vo ...more
Ceejay
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Clamp delivers a fantastic ending to a manga masterpiece! I don't believe in spoilers, and don't put them into my reviews. So let me say that this final volume in the Cardcaptor Sakura series will answer all your questions in a more than satisfactory way. A 100 cheers to Clamp for this wonderful series!
Wahyu
Jul 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Paling cepat kelar di antara yg lain. Dengan ini bagian pertama selesai. Heran deh, serialnya bisa nyampe 40an episode lho utk 6 volume komik ini. Plot twist identitas asli Yue sempat bikin heboh saat disiarkan di televisi jaman dahulu. Berarti seri selanjutnya bakal ketemu Clow Reed nih! Seingatku dia ambil wujud anak kecil sbg reinkarnasi. Argh, tak sabar!
Melissa
Sep 06, 2017 rated it it was ok
This manga is moving at a ridiculously fast pace. Sakura has already captured all the cards, discovered Kerbero's and Yue's true form, figured out Mizuki's secret, and finished the final trial. It seems like the series should just end here. On the plus side, no inappropriate relationships in this volume! yay!
Will Dreamer
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
⭐🗝🎀☁

ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭*❝𝐸𝑠𝑡𝑎 𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑎 𝑒𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑑𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑒 𝑡𝑢 𝑝𝑟𝑜𝑝𝑖𝑎 𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑎❞.°୭༉*

De aquí en adelante empieza lo bueno. 😻
Aimé Corona
Jan 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No sé por qué la pelea me ha tenido tan ansiosa jajajajajaj Me encanta <3
Rahmah
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, pinjam
Syaoran manggil nama kecil Sakura sebelum Eriol datang ya :D. Baru tahu kalau Bu Mizuki itu juga punya kekuatan bulan. Tapi di sini yang bukan 'manusia' cuma Yukito dan Akizuki aja kan ya? XD
Tefy Lima
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: manga
Muy buena la trama y ese final Dios me encanto no me lo veía venir. Me encanto aunque siento que me siguen ocultando cosas no se porque ya lo veremos en los siguientes Tomos.
Beloved
Jan 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
It felt kinda rushed when suddenly there were only two cards left and one manifested right after the capture of the other.
Marcos Sousa
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, 2017
TUDO acontece nesse volume T-U-D-O
Viviana Almendra Rehbein
OH MY GOOD YUE!!! MI AMOR PLATONICO DE PREADOLESCENCIA!!
Elizabeth
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
There is the little girl her name is Sakura and in order to help them deal with this, Sakura and Ino Yamanaka opened a clinic within the Konoha Hospital that would assess and treat children’s mental health six month after the wars.I love this book because it about how to use magic and how to fight bad people to get all missing cards.And Sakura has collected all of the Clow Cards, but her quest is not over yet cause there is the master who control all card so she still need to fight her master .S ...more
Jae Meh
Apr 28, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sakura has collected every clow card but her quest is not over because she need to pass the final trial. I Love the books about hero and save the day and Cardcaptor Sakura is kind of a hero but she didn’t do much, all she do is collecting card. But i still like that book. “No matter what you are thinking, if you don’t say it, you won’t be able to express it.” This quote is about my life and i really like it. Sometimes if you don’t have happy ending, it can be good reason because everything has a ...more
Robin
Jun 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
When asked what my favorite manga-ka is, I'd have to say CLAMP without a moment's hesitation. When asked what my favorite manga by CLAMP is, though, I hesitate. It's so hard to narrow it down.

Ultimately, though, CCS is definitely in my top five. This manga is so damn charming. The main character is wonderful, delightful, and so strong, her supporting cast is memorable and beautiful. The manga covers many themes and motifs, but the one that's most compelling to me is the concept that love comes
Jaimie
Dec 29, 2012 rated it it was amazing
Jaqueline Ferraz
Sakura como anime fez parte da minha infância. Ler este mangá me faz voltar naquele tempo.
A leitura foi prazerosa, cada personagem querido ajudando na busca pelas cartas, amores e paixões adolescentes sem preconceitos.
É muito bom assuntos como amor e diversidade ser tratado de modo tão natural, sem forçado para que ele seja bandeira para defender algo.
achei incrível isso!

eu estou ansiosa pra terminar essa aventura! mago clow sabia o que ia acontecer, orquestrou tudo. Por quê?
e por qur a famíl
Sonia
Jan 25, 2015 rated it liked it
Li is finally showing that he likes sakura, finally! Which is why I am reading this. I don't like how he is such a weakling in the manga version. How is a rival supposed to a rival if he is no match for her? Anime is better...but I do like the extra info given in the manga.

The judgment day was very anticlimactic and I already knew who the other guardian was, it was predictable even if I didn't watch the anime.

Kano leaves. Touya is the same old awesome over protective brother who has many jobs to
Makena
Dec 31, 2008 rated it really liked it
I've read this entire series and I would recommend it as a "first manga" for any young manga readers. It was made by CLAMP who does alot of intese fantasies which are all very "kidfriendly". Although, the teen version of CCS, Tsubasa Chronicle, may be al little violent depending on the age of the reader.
This was persomally my first manga. I don't remember it super well, but I started reading it when I was about 11 or 12. I do recommend it to anyone who is interested in taking up the manga hobbi
  • Sailor Moon, #10 (Sailor Moon, #10)
  • Fushigi Yûgi: The Mysterious Play, Vol. 5: Rival

Nekoi Mick 猫井みっく
[born: 21 Jan 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: O]

Igarashi Satsuki 五十嵐さつき
[born: 8 Feb 1969, Kyōto; bloodtype: A]

CLAMP originally began in 1989 as a twelve-member dōjinshi circle, but by 1990, the circle had diminished from twelve to seven. Of the remaining seven, Tamayo Akiya
More about CLAMP

Cardcaptor Sakura (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 1 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #1)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 2  (Cardcaptor Sakura, #2)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura #3)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #4)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #5)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 1 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #7)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 2 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #8)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 3 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #9)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 4 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #10)
  • Cardcaptor Sakura: Master of the Clow, Vol. 5 (Cardcaptor Sakura, #11)

Fantasy & Science Fiction Deals

• Son of the Dawn (Ghosts of the Shadow Market #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Sanctuary (Nomad, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Genome (The Extinction Files #2)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Mechanica (Mechanica, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wired (Wired, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Bandwidth (An Analog Novel Book 1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Sufficiently Advanced Magic (Arcane Ascension, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Three Dark Crowns (Three Dark Crowns, #1)
    $9.99 $1.99
  • The Bees
    $12.99 $1.99
  • The Land: Founding (Chaos Seeds, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Mists of Avalon (Avalon, #1)
    $12.99 $2.99
  • Fool's Assassin (The Fitz and The Fool Trilogy, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Gone, #1)
  • Friday
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Dhalgren
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Conjure (Hoodoo Apprentice)
    $5.99 $0.00
  • Moon Chosen (Tales of a New World #1)
    $8.51 $2.99
  • Homeworld (Odyssey One, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Deviants (Dust Chronicles #1)
    $4.49 $0.99
  • Before She Ignites (Fallen Isles, #1)
    $6.49 $1.99
  • Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles, #1)
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Kill Society (Sandman Slim, #9)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Out of the Black (Odyssey One, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Acacia: The War with the Mein (Acacia, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Menagerie
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Infinite (Gates of Thread and Stone #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99