Start by marking “The Katie & Annalise Series” as Want to Read:
The Katie & Annalise Series

The Katie & Annalise Series (What Doesn't Kill You #1-3)

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  137 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
All Three Full Length Novels In This Multi-awardwinning, Bestselling Romantic Mystery Series 800+-reviews and 4.6-star-average on the series (see individual book pages for reviews).

Saving Grace (#1): Katie Connell is a high-strung attorney whose sloppy drinking habits and stunted love life collide hilariously during a doomed celebrity case in Dallas. She flees Texas for

Published August 12th 2014 by SkipJack Publishing (first published August 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about The Katie & Annalise Series, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Katie & Annalise Series

Vera Long
Really, this trilogy deserves 3.5 stars. It's a fast read, better than average romance/intrigue novel.
Joanne Wickson
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
The Katie & Annalise Box Set
This was such a great read. Very hard to put down at night when I had to get up early in the morning for work!!! I look forward to reading the rest of the series.
Theresa Wade
May 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this series!! Great protagonist and love the other characters.
dianne morelli
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful!!

I started with just the first book in this series and loved it. Then I found the trilogy pack of 3 books. The storyline is fast-moving and action packed. From the start e the first book to the last page of book 3 I couldn't stop reading. A great read by a great author.
Kirby Sararas
Jul 17, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a really fun read. It has everything I was looking for, action and adventure, mystery, romance, angst and of course a Jumbie house. Who doesn't love a house with personality. I would recommend this set of books for a good summer read.
Autum
Jul 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
Excellent!

Loved all the books. I had gotten the first book for free from Amazon, but was willing to go buy the Trilogy "box set" to be able to read the rest.

The story line draws you in quickly and keeps you wondering what is going to happen next.
Sandi Jacobson
Jul 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very good

I loved all three books. Romance and adventure with a bit of "voodoo" thrown in. I really liked how the author didn't end the story at the end of the adventure, but tied everything up in the last few chapters.
Michelle Garanson
Easy read

The first book was so captivating that I purchased the entire set. It was hard to put down and kept me up late more than one night.
Flo Mielcarek
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved her writing style

Loved her writing style which kept me coming back to read more. And I loved Katie - she was real and funny. Great series!
Barbara Iuliucci breining
I enjoyed these

Well worth buying. I look forward to reading more from this writer some mystery and spirits with life thrown in the mix.
Helen Oliver
Jan 18, 2018
Cheryl Roth
Jan 11, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Pamela writes overly long e-mails and the What Doesn't Kill You romantic mysteries from deep in the heart of Nowheresville, TX and way up in the frozen north of Snowheresville, WY. Pamela is passionate about hiking with her hunky husband and pack of rescue dogs (and an occasional goat and donkey), riding her gigantic horses, experimenting with her Keurig, and traveling in the Bookmobile.

Get free e
More about Pamela Fagan Hutchins

What Doesn't Kill You (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Act One (What Doesn't Kill You Prequel): An Ensemble Mystery Novella
  • Heaven to Betsy (Emily 1): A What Doesn't Kill You Romantic Mystery
  • Earth to Emily (Emily 2): A What Doesn't Kill You Romantic Mystery
  • Hell to Pay (Emily 3): A What Doesn't Kill You Romantic Mystery
  • Fighting For Anna (Michele 2): A What Doesn't Kill You Romantic Mystery
  • Bombshell (What Doesn't Kill You #9)