Start by marking “Love Too Hot (Table 21, #3)” as Want to Read:
Love Too Hot (Table 21, #3)

Love Too Hot

(Table 21 #3)

2 sex addicts had a deal. It didn't include falling in love...
The third installment of the Table 21 series finds Loraine and Rick after their demons have resurfaced. Taking matters into his own hands, Rick tries to convince Loraine it's never too late. Little does he know, despite her addiction, Loraine has a new life, one that can't include him.
Gage, the assistant pasto
Published (first published October 7th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Love Too Hot, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love Too Hot

Jennifer Treviño
What a cray ride!
After reading the prior two books in the Table 21 Series I really needed more as I wanted that happily ever after moment.
What can I say I'm a sucker for the HEA's!

But... this is definitely HOT hot HOT!!!
A great continuation of Loraine & Rick's relationship. What a turn of events! After book 2 dropped that pretty little bomb on us I was eager to see what would come next. But now there are even more details to sort out & choices to make.
Gage vs. Rick...who will she choose?
Catarina Swartz
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love To Hot is the 3 book in the Table 21 series to get the understand the story line you will need to read the first 2 books. In Too Deep Book1 and Never Too Late book 2. All three books sizzle with every page you read and they are easy to read.

Morgan Jane has written an amazing story, you wont want to put the books down until the end.

The two main characters Nicholas and Lorraine both have problems they need to over come, a deal is struck between them and they help each other. You know that by
Marissa
Oct 06, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC for Review

In the third installment of Table 21, we continued Loraine and Rick’s story.

Loraine has given birth with his daughter and has let her half sister and preacher husband adopted her while living with them. The child calls her mom and she basically still takes care of her. Rick is out of her life after she moved away and took his mom’s payoff not to testify about the rape as she also fails to tell him about her pregnancy.

Rick walks back into her life trying to convince her that they st
Kelly Mccurdy
Oct 05, 2014 rated it it was amazing
~~I received this in exchange for an honest review~~

This is a great end to a fantastic story! I can't get enough of Rick and Lorrie!! Just to refresh your memory, Both are sex addicts, when we leave Rick and Lorrie, Rick as just found her after 2 years of looking for her and HIS daughter! He is going to punish her the way that he knows she like. Lorrie hates the way that her body responds to Rick. She is also pissed that he didn't come and look for her for 2 years, wasn't there when her daughte
Bloggers From Down Under
*** ARC provided on behalf of the author for an honest review ***

We were really looking forward to this book and it was a good book, it was jammed packed with sex addicts, pastors of a church, controlling mother, adopted parents, church…. There was lots of people and scenes we found it a bit hard to keep up, we went one way then all of a sudden you were pulled the other way then you jumped a few months and weeks….

It was a good book we just felt there was so much jumping and it didn't taken us to
Amy  Crull
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
This series will keep you on your toes! If you kept up with the series then you know what I mean. Rick and Lorraine have been thru alot in lives. Lorraine has moved away with a new job and new friends. She also has become a proud momma of an adorable little girl. She lives her life as if she is free from her past, new boyfriend and the possiblities are endless for her. Or so she thinks, Rick happens to walk back into her life when she least expects it. She has no idea what to do, only her closes ...more
Julianna Cole
Oct 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is Book #3 called Love Too Hot by Morgan Jane Mitchell I have read..I was given as an Arc for my complete and honest review of this book..this book picks up where Book #2 Never Too Late leaves off as Lorraine and Richard reunite after two years and Richard finds out Lorraine has a daughter named Diasha and Richard does everything to win Lorraine and Diasha back..but Lorraine fights with her feelings for Gage and Richard and Lorraine finally gets justice for what Stephan and Molly had done t ...more
She Hearts Books
Sep 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rick has been looking for Lorrie and his daughter for 2 years and has finally found her. She has moved on and is in a relationship with Gage who is a pastor. Rick wants to punish her and gives her the option to resume their arrangement for 2 days a week or he will fight for custody of their child. Now to muck up her head even more Gage has decided to take things to the next level in their relationship. So Lorrie has to make the choice of Rick or Gage.

Not only was this book super steamy, but ther
Glenna Maynard
May 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites, romance
Love too Hot is the conclusion to the wild hot ride of the table 21 series. This book was hot! I can say there were lots of great twist and turns that kept me guessing how it would all end. I was not prepared for certain truths when they were revealed, but overall I can say I am super happy with the way things ended. I don't want to talk too much because of spoilers but Rick does not disappoint- that man is sexy. Lorraine has a lot of obstacles to overcome- will she get her happy ending or will ...more
Kim Ginsberg
Oct 07, 2014 rated it really liked it
What happens when Loraine is found in Florida. By whom is she found, and what is she doing there? What happens when Rick finds her? What could Loraine's secret be? What is she hiding? What is up with her having a boyfriend? Who is he? Is he good for her? What will happen when Rick finds out her secret? Find out in this final installment of the Table 21 series.
Angel, Book Boyfriend Blog
Oct 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**I received this book as an ARC, in exchange for an honest review**

Really loved this series, great story and I almost thought I would not get what I wanted in the end. Rick was a very bad "boyfriend" but he WAS good at a lot of things. This book was H.O.T.
Petrina
Never trust the preacher!!

Good ending. I think the first book was the best in the series, but this book had the sweet fairy tale ending.
Channelling Colee
Tami
Oct 18, 2018
Meg Sheehan kolbe
Dec 27, 2015
Bestselling Erotic Romance and Paranormal author Morgan Jane Mitchell spent years blogging politics and health trends before she rediscovered her love of writing fiction.

Trading politicians for bloodsuckers of another kind, she's now the author of bestselling post-apocalyptic fantasy novel, Sanguis City. Her action packed series of vampires, witches, demons and zombies is paranormal romance, dysto

Table 21 (3 books)
  • In Too Deep
  • Never Too Late (Table 21, #2)