Start by marking “Follow Me Back (Twisted Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Follow Me Back (Twisted Love, #2)

(Twisted Love #2)

The sequel to Lead Me Not, this dangerously sexy second installment in the Twisted Love series continues Aubrey and Maxx’s love story, from New York Times bestselling author A. Meredith Walters—who “writes the most beautifully flawed characters that still have you swooning” (Sawyer Bennett, USA Today bestselling author of the Off series).

Aubrey Duncan has loved…and lost. S
Published June 2nd 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Follow Me Back, please sign up.

Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, 2015
description
Rating : 4 ‘Second Chances’ Stars

description

My Views : This book was an emotional whirlwind. The characters are fucked up, they will make you crydescription, they will make you bang you head on your kindle and they’ll make you scream like a Banshee description with their stupid decisions. But this will lead us their HEA.

Style of writing : A. Meredith Walters is an author who paved her way to my heart through her outstanding writing and story. In ‘Follow Me Back’, her writing made me smile, cry, laugh and sometimes all
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
3,5 STARS

"We can't go back to who we were.To what we were.
But maybe...we could try to be something better."

The truth is that this series isn't my favorite because I didn't connect with the characters in the first book. It really perplexed me and I couldn't justify many of their choices! However, I wanted to know how the story would continue and if Maxx and Aubrey will end up together.

This book takes place where the previous leave us, Maxx is rehab while Aubrey tries to make her life and start
The Hopeless Romantics Book Blog
Review: Surj

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheHopelessR...
TSU: http://www.tsu.co/HopelessRomantics
Blog: http://thehopelessromanticsbookblog.b...

** "Follow me Back" is the sequel to "lead me Not" so in order to follow the story, this series will need to be read in order **
Love was ruthless. Love was pitiless. Love was cruel. Love fucking sucked.
For those of you who read "Lead me Not," you'll know that it wasn't a particularly easy book to read... but then a book that centres around addi
Michelle
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was ok
I wasn’t sure what to expect with book two of this series. The first was okay, but lacked to grip my heart – so with book two, I was hoping that some of those missing pieces could fall into place. Sadly it did not.

A. Meredith Walters is a fantastic writer – I have loved her prior books and although I am not a fan of this series, her talent still shines as a writer on these pages.

So what it really was that did me in was Aubrey. Her behavior drove me crazy. She was an enabler through nearly this
AJ
Aug 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: audio, romantic, drama, duet
3 stars

This book is the follow up to the emotionally intense Lead Me Not, leading on directly from that devastating ending as Aubrey and Maxx fight to drag themselves out of the mess they were left in.

Beware that this review will contain spoilers for the first book.

Aubrey and Maxx’s tumultuous love story began when Maxx attended a substance abuse therapy group that Aubrey was co-facilitating as part of her College studies. Their strong attraction developed into soul-deep love as they threw them
Three Chicks
Apr 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
Review by Lisa Kane

I have been waiting for this one to release, as the first one, Lead Me Not left us with Maxx overdosing and Aubrey devastated. This picks up right after that. Since it's told from both of their POV, we know what's going on in their lives, but of course neither one of them knows what the other is thinking or feeling.

Maxx admitted himself to rehab. He knew the two most important people in his life; his brother Landon and his love Aubrey, have made the decision to cut him out of
Ralou by Collector Of Book Boyfriends
ARC provided in exchange of an honest review

Review original post:

When I read Lead Me Not I got into a bubble full of intensity and emotions. But when I got my hands on Follow Me Back, I realized that I haven’t seen anything yet. The first book swept off my feet literally and the second book just left me…… I don’t even know how it left me!

My fall in love with Maxx and Aubrey’s story was instant! Poof! In a blink of an eye I was soaring in a world of utter
Debra
May 17, 2015 marked it as to-read

**ARC provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review**
Amy
Mar 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Trust. Faith. Belief. Every relationship is built on them. Without these three words, everything around you would crumble.”

Let the book hangover begin! Oh how I have been waiting to get my hands on this book! Follow Me Back is one those books that makes a lasting impression. It is one of the stories that has become a part of me, and that will be staying with me for quite a while.

Follow Me Back picks up right where Lead Me Not left off. Aubrey is lost. She is devastated. Aubrey’s relationship wi
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
 photo follow me back_zps1hhu7rfa.jpg

AUDIOBOOK REVIEW: 5 STARS

O. M. F. G. This book broke my heart in every possible way. I knew this was going to happen because when I read/listened to Lead Me Not (Read my review here) I had a hard time reading it, loving the characters was so hard for me, but I couldn't help it but loving them so much. Their story was really cruel, they had to live through a lot and ending up together was just inevitable. That’s why I was so anxious about this book, because the cliffhanger from book one was aw

Red Cheeks Reads
Jun 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Often these romance novels that I review are my escape from reality. I am the stay at home mother of 2 beautiful children and a very supportive husband, but I often find my escape in these sexy and fun novels featuring hot alpha men. I mean let’s face it, if a man ever did REALLY tell me what to or go all alpha crazy on me, I would probably smack him upside the head. So, these books are about something different for me, living an alternate life for only 300 pages or so and then going back to my ...more
Diana
Apr 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
I just wish the epilogue would have been longer.

4 - 4.5 Stars

I enjoyed these two books more than I thought I would. It wasn't action packed drama, but I related to the characters and would like to have this story continued; both with Aubrey and Maxx, and also the side characters like Renee and Brooks.
Cristal
Jun 06, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: audiobook
This review contains spoilers for Lead Me Not, the first book in the Twisted Love series.

Aubrey and Maxx left me reeling at the end of Lead Me Not, and since then I’d been anticipating Follow Me Back. These two were so very broken had experienced more than any couple should have to endure. I bled for them, but by the end of Lead Me Not, I felt hope that they would get their much deserved happy ending. This brings be to Follow Me Back and the conflicting feelings I felt for these characters and t
Kelly (Simply Kelina) C.
So much better than the first book. I loved the healing Aubrey gets to do in this book around her sister and family. Maxx is really struggling with his sobriety, and it is a good luck into how drugs will still try to control you even when you are sober. Overall, a great series and I will definitely pick up more from the author.
Christi Snow
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Review:
This is the second (and I think final) book in this series. If you haven't read the first book, you need to because the two books definitely need to go together because they make up a single story. Also, this review will contain some minor spoilers for the first book so stop reading it now if you haven't read that first one.

This book picks up where the first book left off...with Maxx going to rehab. His brush with death has opened Aubrey's eyes too. She can't be his crutch and support
Becky
Jan 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Follow Me Back is the second book in the Twisted Love series. It MUST be read after Lead Me Not. If you have not read the first book yet, STOP! My review will contain spoilers. You can read my review of Lead Me Not here (it is spoiler-free)-->http://realitybites-letsgetlost.blogs...

When I finished Lead Me Not, I was an emotional wreck. Never before had I felt so conflicted on the future of two characters. I loved both Maxx and Aubrey, and even more than that, I loved their love for one anothe
Susan Staudinger
Apr 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Kudos to author A. Meredith Walters for her very heartfelt and insightful interpretation of a very difficult and emotional subject matter! While drug addiction is the story’s primary focus, issues of enabling, co-dependency, physical & mental abuse, as well as dysfunctional relationships (as a whole) are also aptly addressed.

Picking up where “Lead Me Not” (book 1 in this series) leaves off, “Follow Me Back” follows the lives of Aubrey Duncan and Maxx Demelo as they both struggle to put back
Savanna
Mar 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
First let me start by saying that is book two in a series, you will not understand alot so turn around and read book one first. Lead me Not is the title to book one.

Follow me BACK actually picks up where Lead me not leaves off, that by itself is an incredible feat. I love when an author starts up right where they left off instead of fast forwarding it. It makes it so much easier to fall into the story that way.

These books are not books for the faint, while I don't consider them dark, they are
Angel
Sep 08, 2015 rated it really liked it

Copyright Night Owl Reviews

Maxx and Aubrey's challenging love story continues in the second book of the Twisted Love series. The author provides enough information so that this book could be read as a standalone. However, I would suggest reading the series in order to get a better understanding of the relationship between the two main characters.

To see my full review, please click the link below:

Cinta
Dec 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
5 stars

Follow Me Back was a fantastic conclusion to the Twisted Love series.

I really wanted to write a review to do it justice but not only am I lost for words right now, i’m in the middle of exams so I will write one when i re-read the series.

For now, here are some songs that I listened to when reading Follow Me Back

Bipolar Sunshine - Drowning Butterflies

Ladi6 - Ikarus
Michelle Tikal
May 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I had always heard such good things about A. Meredith Walters and unfortunately, until now, had not really had the chance to read one of her many works. Of course, when given the opportunity to read the Twisted Love series, I jumped at the chance. While I enjoyed Maxx and Aubrey's story in the first book, Lead Me Not, this book, Follow Me Back, was the book that I really fell for and connected with. Maxx's struggle and determination struck a chord and stayed with me throughout and l
Literati Literature Lovers
Follow Me Back is the conclusion to Maxx and Aubrey's tumultuous story. It picks up where Lead Me Not , book 1, ended. A. Meredith Walters did a wonderful job with the story of addiction and the struggles that come with it. She tells a haunting tale of despair, insecurity, love, and second chances. There's a twist or two that had me on the edge of my seat wondering if they were going to lose it all.

"It's easy to be fooled by pretty words and false promises disguised as love." ~ Aubrey

The char
Misha Carlstedt Robinson
5 stars. Follow Me Back is the highly awaited second book in the Twisted Love series by A. Meredith Walters. You must read the first book, Lead Me Not, before this one. In this installment Walters delivered the intense conclusion to Aubrey and Maxx’s story. Every word of this book was intricately woven together to create a compelling and emotional reading experience that took my breath away. No part of Aubrey and Maxx’s tumultuous journey was easy to read. They were real and they are flawed, but ...more
Lindy
Mar 19, 2015 rated it really liked it
My Thoughts:

Lead Me Not was an excellent story, and I was so excited to continue this duology with Follow Me Back. These two books must be read in order as the second book continues the story of Aubrey and Maxx. Follow Me Back is told in the dual perspectives of the main characters and begins with Maxx entering in to a drug rehab program for 30 days. He is battling his addiction, and wants to heal for himself, as well as for Aubrey and his younger brother, Landen. In the meantime, Aubrey has bee
Michelle Dare
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is book two in the series and I recommend you read book one first.

Aubrey Duncan has been to hell and back and is now trying to pick up the pieces of her heart. She chose to step away from the one person she loves most in the world and put herself first. School needs to become a priority again, and she has to put herself back on the right track.

Maxx Demelo's life hasn't gotten any easier, but he's vowed to get better. To be better for Aubrey. It's because of her that he fights every day to b
Theresa
A story of redemption and salvation...this is the journey to recovery...challenging one's true motivations, learning about one's identity, owning the past and believing in the future...all of these topics are addressed and challenged throughout this compelling sequel to "Lead Me Not"...once again, A. Meredith Walters tackles some tough topics with care and concern but also with a raw honesty and beauty.
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
Feb 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2015, excited
Suffering from a book-hangover from an intoxicating novel which I consumed over the night.It will be my guilty secret.

Ashley Thomas
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ok I won't lie I was soooo close to giving up on Max but that's mainly because it felt like he was giving up on himself....BUT he pulled through thank God. He was a little touch and go there. I loved the conclusion to the story!!!! LOVED IT.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Bleeding Hearts Anthology
  • Rewired (Progress, #3)
  • Twisted Magic (Raven's Cove #1)
  • Emotionally Compromised (Emotionally Compromised, #1)
  • Love and Decay 2, Episode Twelve (Love and Decay 2, #12)
  • Entführt - Bis du mich liebst (Louisa & Brendan, #1)
  • Mine to Steal (Mine to Love, #2)
  • Ride or Die #2
  • Painted Memories
  • Love Match
  • Deadland's Harvest (Deadland Saga, #2)
The New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Contemporary and New Adult romances including the Bad Rep, Find You in the Dark, Reclaiming the Sand, and Twisted Love series.

Facebook: http://on.fb.me/1CkvffQ

Twitter: @AuthorAMWalters

Instagram: a.meredith.walters

Website: https://ameredithwalters.com

Twisted Love (2 books)
  • Lead Me Not (Twisted Love, #1)
“I was tired of hurting. Tired of fighting. Tired of everything.
Holding on to him had always been hard. But losing him was worse.”
0 likes
“I want you to leave. I do. I know it’s what I should say. But it’s a lie.” Maxx took one small, tentative step toward me. Our eyes met and I saw my past. My present. My future.
“I want you to leave, Maxx, but I need you to stay. Please.” My lips trembled. “I’m such an idiot. I want the one thing that can hurt me the most. But I can’t help it. You’re in my blood, Maxx. You’re everywhere. In everything. I can’t escape you. I don’t want to escape you. You’ve destroyed me. But I want you to put me back together. Can you do that? Can you make everything right again?”
… “I will if you let me … I will do everything I can to make it up to you. I swear it, Aubrey.”
0 likes