Start by marking “Something Amazing (Something Amazing, #1; Something Great, #4)” as Want to Read:
Something Amazing (Something Amazing, #1; Something Great, #4)

Something Amazing (Something Amazing #1)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  846 Ratings  ·  137 Reviews
Some nights have passion, some waves leave you wet, but everything is sexy at Knight Fashion Magazine...

No one said breaking up was easy, but escaping to Kauai only adds to Rachel Miller's confusion when fate collides her with Jackson Clark. He’s everything Rachel wants—confident, charismatic, and in charge—but his past catches up with them, creating rough waves that seem
Paperback
Published January 11th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Something Amazing, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Something Amazing

M. Clarke
Aug 11, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm currently working on Something Amazing. It's a spin-off to Something Great. The prologue sample is on the back of Something Forever. I can't wait for you to meet Rachel, Becky's sister and few new characters. Mark it to read and keep your eyes out for pre-order. Thank you so much! Release date January 12, 2015. Also, My Clarity spin-off coming soon, My Serenity, 2015, after Something Amazing. You can read the prologue in the back of Something Forever.
Amber
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I think it’s interesting how life brings us exactly what we need and usually it’s when we least expect it. We aren’t always prepared to receive these blessings due to bad timing, personal insecurities, dark secrets, etc. No matter how hard we fight against it, things that are meant to be will never leave your heart or mind the same again. They will latch onto your soul as they slowly become a part of your life whether you want them to or not. Time apart only brings with it fear, anxiety, questio ...more
Vanessa
Aug 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I love this spin-off of the Something Great series. It is a stand alone novel but you will want to read the series when you're done. I love M. Clarke's books because they instill the message to women to not settle and that they deserve that someone special someone.

Rachel is distraught because she has broken up with her boyfriend and not sure if she has done the right thing. Her sister Becky assures her she'll be fine and to go enjoy her vacation and meet some hot surfers.

Mary Ting/M. Clarke's bo
Samantha
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 turtle stars. When you read this story you'll understand why I picked "turtle stars" but until then you'll be left wondering why I did. The story has an element of mystery surrounding Jackson Clark and it really had me guessing until it was revealed. This is the first book in the series but can actually be read as a standalone if you don't want to continue in this world because there's kind of a happy ending wrap up.

Ah, Jackson Clark is beautiful and incredible. He's charming, in your face, c
SammiesBookBlog
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was given a ARC in exchange for my honest review.

Mary does it yet again. I honestly have no idea how the woman does it? each book I love more than the rest. M.Clarke delivers yet another captivating read that hold holds your attention from the start and does not let ago. I loved every single sweet and funny moment. This was a tiny bit different from what we`re used to form Mary. And I was pleasantly surprised like always. It was HOT. We meet Rachel, who is Beckys sister and she has recently br
Take Me Away To A Great Read
Shelves: na, editing-proofing
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.

Something Amazing has a different feel from the others in the series, it is young, fun, sexy, & hot!!! M. Clarke has an amazing writing style and her words are so touching. I love all the surprises and twists that you get in the book. I loved this spin-off and was glad that my favorite series was not over!

Rachel, Becky's sister has decided to breakup with her boyfriend, Greg. She has seen her sisters amazing relationship with Matthew an
DawnMarie  Carpintero
10 Fantastic Wonderful Stars but 5 on here

This book was given to me for my honest review.

After a summers storm when the clouds have cleared we all can look upon the night sky and just see so many stars that we can imagine just about anything. But when we look closer and see groups of stars can that be our destiny? Can we see our soul mate upon the nights sky? This is their journey.

Something Amazing is the spin off to the Something Great Series and should be read in order to get the full AWE/WOW/
Marika
Aug 13, 2014 rated it it was amazing
As always Mary Ting/ M. Clarke found a way to make me fall in love, not only with the story,but especially with the characters.
I adored the Something Great series and this spin-off is just as special as her other books.
Rachel, after a recent break up, decide to go on holiday with her best friend Stacey and to have some fun!
A beautiful place, amazing food and even better company, Rachel meets a hot surfer, Jax, and his brother, Hendrix.
What starts out as a fun fling becomes so much more when Rach
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
This is the story of Rachael, Becky's sister.
Rachael is similar to Becky's in a few ways. Yet totally her own person.
I was hooked on this book front the start, and not just because it was part of the "Something Great" series, but because it was a great story. Ms. Clarke writes a great story and has you feeling just what the characters are feeling.
I was wishing I was with Jax many times, and jealous of Rachael. But they had their ups and downs, as well. Because it can't be Happily Ever After wit
Amy
Sep 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
Something Amazing (Spin-off to Something Great Series)
M. Clarke
4 stars

Rachel Miller is off to take a break in Kauai with her best friend Stacey. Her soon to be brother in law set the ladies up in a plush set up. It’s the least he can do after Rachel’s break up with Greg AND he is of course trying to convince her to come work for his company. Rachel wants what her sister has with Matt Knight but she isn’t sure its out there for her.

The girls meet Hendrix and Jax, very different men; but brother
Charyse
Dec 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone!
I have read all of Mary's books and I was given this one as an ARC to give an honest review. I love all of her work, she's an amazing author and she definitely delivered with this one! All of the Something Great novels have these sweet love stories with the perfect mix of tension and hotness that I just can't get enough of and this was one of them. I definitely recommend this book!
Skarlen Sabaris
Jan 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book, is completely beautiful story... I enjoy this book for the content it has love, passion but loyalty. Anyone can learn for this book not to judge people for what they look because no one knows how that person will help in the future or what it will become.
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

I loved this book! This is an amazing series that I have thoroughly enjoy. This series is full of drama, angst, steam and a ton of sexy times. And this book was no different. This book did well at building the chemistry between Rachel and Jackson was combustible at times. This book also had a few twists I did not see coming. It had me racing to flip the pages and swooning by the end.

This is Jackson "Jax" and Rachel's story. Rachel has just broken up with her boyfriend of two years. The l
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails

I wasn't sure what to expect with this spin-off story from the Something Great series, but I have to admit I liked it.

Rachel, who has broken up with her boyfriend because of distance, decides a trip to paradise is what she needs to move her life in a different direction. When she get to Kauai with her best friend, she finds herself fallen for the charms of Jackson Clark. She tries to convince herself that she's only having an island fling with Jackson and that they are just friends
Dena
Aug 25, 2014 rated it really liked it
Something Amazing can be read as a stand alone. Rachel Thomas needs a vacation and where better than off to Kauai with her best friend Stacey. Of course her brother in law Matthew told her where to stay since he has connections everywhere. In Kauai, Rachel meets hunky heartthrob Jackson. Rachel is not one to have a fling, but Jackson is just so dreamy that it's hard to forget about him. It also doesn't help that he shows up at all the places she visits and doesn't take no for an answer. They dec ...more
Amy  Crull
Sep 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
~I was given this book for a honest review~

This was such a great book. I love friends to lovers kind of book and this is definitely a favorite of mine. After a break-up, Rachel’s sister and soon to brother in law send her to paradise to relax and enjoy. She or rather her friend, see a gorgeous surfer at the beach but don’t talk until later that night. Jax is persistent but agrees to be friends. By the time the vacation is over, they are feeling more than they should but agree to stay friends. R
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Jan 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Something Amazing was just that….AMAZING! As a spin off of the Something Great Series it can be read as a stand alone. I really enjoyed the first 3 books but this….this one is my new favorite! Jax and Rachel hold a special place in my heart now!

Rachel is recovering from a break up, taking a vacation to relax and get away from it all. I don’t think that she expected to meet Jax….he was sweet, caring, and a little arrogant (in a schmexy way of course). What started out as a holy-hell-hot beach sid
Jo
Jan 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
I liked the theme in Something Amazing where you shouldn't settle for second best and not to compromise. My favorite characters from the original series is of course Matt & Becky. Every time Matt appeared in the book, it made me giggle and blush. He is so naughty. Because of how I feel about the strong characters like these two, I was a little bit wary when I first started reading the spin-off. However, these characters tying in with the new ones were done well. Keep in mind that this spin o ...more
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Nov 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Four Stars!

I received an ARC for an honest review of Something Amazing (Something Amazing #1) by M. Clarke

This was my first M. Clarke book and it was terrific. Jax and Rachel meet while on vacation and following a break up. Rachel does her best to resist Jax and his charms but the attraction is just too much. After realizing that they want to be with one another for more than a few nights of fun, Rachel learns of some secrets that Jax has been hiding. She has to decide does she want the package
Colleen
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
loved it so much
Erotic Romance Book Blog with Sandy
The characters in this book were fun to read about

I enjoyed the descriptiv language regarding the vacation area especially. Rachel is Becky's sister from Something so great. Rachel and Jackson are amazing together so the title is fitting.
Heather
Feb 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Omg I love Rachel and Jax. These two rank high on my list of best characters. Sometimes life throws you curve balls and it shows you who you really are. The ending is beautiful! Thank you Mary for sharing this amazing story with all of us!
Tina Rappa
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved!
Casey
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review originally posted at Ramblings From This Chick

Something Amazing by M. Clarke is a spin-off of her Something Great series, but it can be read as a standalone with interconnected characters. I have really enjoyed this series, so I was excited to see another book coming out. While it was nice to see familiar faces, I really loved Jax and Rachel's story and it might even be my favorite of them all. This one was really great, and I loved how sweet it was.

When Rachel Miller decides to end her
Emma
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love this series

Love the characters the story there's nothing that I don't like m Clarke is an amazing author that gets you wanting to read all hwe books x
K3
Jan 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Relationships aren’t always easy, especially long distance ones. After Rachel breaks up with her boyfriend and being offered a once in a life time job for Knight Magazine as a photographer, she has a lot to think about. She and her best friend Stacey decide to take a trip to Kauai. A last minute trip is the perfect way to help clear her mind and give her clarity and to let loose and have some fun. She wants what her sister Becky and her fiancé Matthew have. She wants that all-consuming love.
Jac
Rhi
May 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
After breaking up with her boyfriend of two years, Rachel Miller wants to get away. Fortuitously, she is able to go on vacation to Kauai, where not surprisingly, she meets someone. Jax is the brother of a family friend and from the moment Rachel sees him, she is attracted to him.

When I first began this book, I thought I had an idea of where it was going: girl ends relationship; girl meets boy; girl's attracted to boy; they have a fling; it turns into love; happily ever after, the end.

This didn
Elle Christensen
Dec 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
This books is definitely something wonderful! It’s a great story from beginning to end, and there are some unexpected twist s that definitely kept it captivating throughout the book!
Jax is officially on my BBF list. He’s melt your panties right off hot! He’s confident and cocky but with just the right about of sweet and caring to make you fall in love with him. Despite knowing that a relationship between himself and Rachel would be a huge struggle, I loved the fact that he started to accept his
 •Cici• Theory of A Dreamer Book Blog♥
*I received a copy of this book from Enticing Journey Book Promotions in exchange for an honest review*

Thank you so very much Enticing Journey Book Promotions for sending me a copy of Something Amazing!! I'm very honored and grateful!! :)

4.5 Stars!!

After hearing so many wonderful things about Ms.Clarke's work i couldn't pass up the chance to Read and Review this book! It was sweet, sexy, and full of adventure. The way the story started i wasn't sure where exactly it would lead and boy was i in f
Bargain Basement: $25 Gift Card 1 14 Jan 12, 2015 05:10AM
  • Cross the Stars (Crossing Stars #1)
  • Almost Too Far (Almost Bad Boys, #2)
  • Home for Love
  • Blind Rage (Team Red, #4)
  • Be My Baby (The Baby Saga, #3)
  • Love Too Hot (Table 21, #3)
  • Sky Blue  (Ruby Blue, #3)
  • Change of Possession
  • The Back-Up List (The Back-Up List, #1)
  • The Epilogue (The Things We Can't Change, #5)
  • Harvest Moon (Moon Coven, #1.5)
  • Finding Our Way
  • The Devil Drinks Coffee (A Kate Saxee Mystery, #1)
  • His Assistant, Part 1
  • The Obsidian Collection
  • The Smartest Girl in the Room (The New Pioneers, #1)
  • Adapted for Film
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Authormaryting
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/authormaryt...
Twitter: https://twitter.com/MaryTing
Blog: http://www.TangledTalesOfTing.com/blog
Book trailer: Book trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1Z9xL...

M. Clarke aka Mary Ting resides in Southern California with her husband and two children. She enjoys oil painting and making jewelry. Writing her first
More about M. Clarke

Something Amazing (2 books)
  • Something Precious (Something Amazing, #2; Something Great, #5)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)