Start by marking “The Poisoned Emerald (Pendant Trilogy, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Poisoned Emerald (Pendant Trilogy, #3)

The Poisoned Emerald

(Pendant Trilogy)

The poison is spreading....

I wrapped myself in the portal’s embrace and felt my feet land on a new surface. I stood on a sandy beach that was wet and damp, causing the ground to stick to my shoes. The portal snapped shut, and I felt misty rain dance on my shoulders. Thunder sounded from overhead, and before I could comprehend the impending storm, a gash of lightning
Paperback
Published September 2014 by iUniverse

To ask other readers questions about The Poisoned Emerald, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Poisoned Emerald

Start your review of The Poisoned Emerald (Pendant Trilogy, #3)
Blaire Hammond
Dec 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
The Poisoned Emerald, the final book in the Pendant Trilogy, was fantastic. I couldn't put it down as the story was coming to an end. I had an urge to keep going because I needed to know what happened! This trilogy overall was a fantastic read, and, being a HUGE mystery fan, definitely made me happy. 100% recommend it to you all. ...more
Theresa Needham fehse
Free book for honest review. juliesbookreview.blogspot.com

5-STARS

The Pendant Trilogy consists of The Gemstone, The King’s Jewel, and The Poisoned Emerald. This is a remarkable series because it is written by teenaged twins who, according to the bio on Amazon, attend high school in Ontario. They should be commended for following their love of reading and writing by publishing a book for other teenagers.
The Gemstone begins with the main character, Arica attending a new private school along with h
⭐Aimee⭐
I received a copy of The Pendant Trilogy last year to review. It's been a couple of month since I read The King's Jewel and I thought it was about time I finished the trilogy. I don't think the gap between me reading The King's Jewel and The Poisoned Emerald was such a great idea because it took me longer than I'd have liked to get back into the story. But that's my fault.

I was confused that Arica and her friends just accepted Frost and Marisol
after they randomly showed up to join them on thei
Ashley Tomlinson
Nov 29, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the third and final book in The Pendant Trilogy and like the two before it, it was amazing. Sasha and Sarena did an incredible job making me want to be a magical creature, again. I always love being drawn into this magical world because it's so easy to get invested in these characters.

Arica was marvelous as ever in TPE, I honestly love seeing how she is going to react to the things going on in her life. There is always some crazy stuff going on in her life ever since she found her gemst
legenbooksdary
Apr 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
To be honest, this trilogy was not my cup of tea. I rarely read fantasy books. But of course there are some books that are an exception.

The ending was just okay. Nothing out of the ordinary. I really thought that the main character - the prophetic child, Arica Miller would eventually end up with someone. And that someone would be Prince Adam. But that's okay.

This trilogy is a light and short read. The contents aren't really filled with action filled moments but also readers getting to know the
Sama Aziz
Oct 21, 2018
Pritpal
Aug 02, 2015
Sasha Nanua
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: iwrotethisbook
Sarena Nanua
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Double Decker Books
Mollie C
Oct 13, 2014
Rachel
Nov 15, 2014
Sarena is a 22-year-old from Ontario. She is the co-author of The Pendant Trilogy with her twin sister, Sasha Nanua. She loves to read and write YA and MG novels.

Blog: thependanttrilogy.wordpress.com

**does not check GR messages**

Pendant Trilogy (3 books)
  • The Gemstone
  • The King's Jewel (Pendant Trilogy, #2)

News & Interviews