Start by marking “Tangled Vines” as Want to Read:
Tangled Vines

Tangled Vines

Fate has a funny way of twisting together the lives of people who are destined to be connected, but just don’t know it yet.

One phone call.

That’s all it took to change Owen Carmichael’s life forever.

One meeting.

That’s all it took to turn Elle Blackwell’s life around.

Tangled, like the vines of the winery they both seek to control, will they realize they work better togeth
Published September 21st 2014

To ask other readers questions about Tangled Vines, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tangled Vines

Melissa Collins
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
***AVAILABLE NOW***
A standalone novella from Melissa Collins!

Amazon: http://mybook.to/TangledVines
Apple: http://bit.ly/TangledVinesiBooks
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/TangledVinesNook
Kobo: http:///bit.ly/TangledVinesKobo

A story of twists and turns all tangled together on a vineyard. Owen and Elle learn about each other as they navigate their way through a new business partnership.

Joelle
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I read Tangled Vines in one sitting. If it were a full length novel, I would have stayed up all night. It's that good! I love Melissa's writing. Her stories are real, and her characters could be your best friends.

I liked Owen right away. He's been through a lot but is a hard worker and a good son. Elle took a bit of warming up to. She was bitchy and although I understood her perspective, I didn't like that she was deliberately keeping things from Owen. Strangely, I didn't feel the same about Owe
Stacie
Jul 23, 2015 rated it liked it
3.25 Stars.
Stefanie
Jan 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Quick and cute love story about how somehow fate has a way of stepping in to take over your life making your future that much brighter and full.
Monica
The classic tale of two people whom dislike each other from the start, but you know are bond to fall in love by the end. Owen’s life has always been just him and his mother and his father was never around, until one day he gets a letter saying his father has passed away. Owen doesn’t want anything to go with him but decides to see what’s going on. He finds out his father was rich and left him half his business a vineyard.

Elle was Owen’s father protégé and she saw him as a father figure and mento
Anita Powers
This was a sweet, romantic short read. I love Owen, it broke my heart what him and his mother have been through and then what his mother had to deal with on top of it all was terrible, but things in that area turn around for the better which was great. Then a shocker happened and I like how the author has Owen react, this to me is how anyone would react to the situation. I really did not like Elle at first, I hated what she called him and I thought she could have been more empathetic to his situ ...more
Jesey ~ Schmexy GIrl~
Aug 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Tangled Vines by Melissa Collins is a story about Elle and Owen, two people brought together in an unexpected way by an unexpected person. They do not quite get off on the right foot and it leads to some interesting and steamy interactions.

Elle is a strong and confident woman. She has become successful and seems to be headed down the right path. That is until she meets Owen, she thinks back on their initial meeting…

There was something passionate and searing, hard and angry in his deep blue eyes
Joelle
Sep 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another hit for Melissa

Cheryl
Mar 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a quick read, love story where fate has put together two people who were meant to be together, although at first they are anything but happy to be forced into this position. Fate is funny that way.

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, Elle Blackwell and Owen Carmichael have to work together as partners at his estranged father's vineyard. Although time softens all wounds and heals the pains of the past, Owen resents his father and anything to do with him, but being raised without that si
For the Love of Books
Jan 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Before I say anything else I have to proclaim that I loved On Solid Ground!! I loved Dax he has seen so much during his time in the military and lost so many yet he still knows how to love and live. We see this when he gets his service dog! Oh how I love this as it's the beginning of his life outside the military! Beck has had a rough childhood being surrounded by drugs but he loves his sister and niece with every thing he has and then shows his love to Dax. I love these two alone, together and ...more
Stephanie
Jan 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
I think this is a short quick read. That everyone will enjoy it had some moments where I was really frustrated by this girl. She was very selfish but as time goes by she starts to realize how she is being. And starts to appreciate what's right in front of her. And Owen never bothered me I thought he was really a great guy who was not selfish at all. The way he gave up everything for his mom showed you what kind of man he was. I did understand why he was so upset at times and really who could bla ...more
Lisa A
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was ok
This is a quick, easy reading story. Two people forced to work with one another falling in love.
Owen, never knew his father, until he died and left him half the vineyard. Elle has been working for Owen's dad since she started interning. She loves the vineyard and has amazing ideas. Elle is left the other half of the vineyard. After an impressionable first meeting, the two realize they are attracted to one another and so on. I picked this book up in between books I was waiting for to come out. It
Bex 'n' Books
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A sweet story. Melissa Collins has created a refreshing, well-developed narrative. It feels whole and carries plenty of substance, quite an accomplishment with a novella.

I liked Owen immediately. The author pushed his character well and made him a character who was likeable as much as he was lickable. Likewise, Elle was overall a fabulous character. Their interactions and relationship growth was great fun to follow.

A sexy and entertaining read.
Ashley Griffieth
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I loved this story from Melissa Collins.
Owen is my kind of guy, 100%! And Elle is an amazing heroine. I loved the tension between the two of them. I enjoyed watching them battle it out so to speak. I have a huge woman crush on Elle and her stockings! Owen's reaction to them time and time again has me rushing out to get some for my hero! ;) Enjoyable quick read.
Cheryl  Graham Petit
Aug 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Collins does it again! From the very first page of Tangled Vines, Ms. Collins captivates her readers. This book has every possible thing a reader would want in a book... angst, anger, guilt, heartache, forgiveness, healing, moving on, second chances, romance, steamy sex and then it all wraps up with a great HEA.
Kizzy
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I have read all of Melissa's books and have loved them all. This novella was no different. Owen and Elle..loved their chemistry and how their relationship came to be. Melissa did a great job and this was one of my faves in this anthology :)
Tammy
Oct 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was the sweetest novella oh my gosh I was gushing when I finished the book and recommended it to all my reading friends. Owen and Elle are great strong characters both dealt a tough hand in life but bound to share this vineyard with each other. Loved it
Lara Cassity-Lovell
Melissa's magic....

Once again Melissa writes a beautiful love story! It grabbed me from the beginning and ends with a take your breath away, happily ever after moment!! This is a must read!!
Tracy Lundy-Munn
Mar 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Tangled Vines is a stand alone book by Melissa Collins. The storyline was great and well thoughtout. The characters had depth, emotion and lots of chemistry. If your looking for a great quick read without a cliffhanger then Tangled Vines is the perfect read!!
Michelle Nageldinger
Great novella

What a nice read. Owen and Elle have instant chemistry and are amazingly written characters. I loved them from the very beginning
Anne
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
A sweet and short love story
Feb 14, 2015 marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-tbr
American Honey Anthology
Jennifer Wilson
Apr 17, 2015 rated it really liked it
Very cute short read... I wanted more!
Laura Lexington
Feb 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved it!!!

What a sweet story!!! I love themes of everything working out for good. Can't wait to read more from Melissa.
Cara
Good book!
Erika Gutermuth
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Read and loved this story!!!! I want to fall in love with one of Melissa Collins" Heroes!!
Katty Suero
Jan 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really nice short story about a hate relationship that ends in love.
Debbie Choe
Sep 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Melissa Collins does it again! Elle and Owen's love story will not disappoint!
  • ReCAP (Something More, #1.5)
  • How Forever Feels (Friends First, #4)
  • Eight Days (Love Always, #1.5)
  • All I Need: An Abbott Springs Romance
  • Sparrow
  • Safe Distance (Wounded Love #1)
  • Jagged Love
  • Embrace (Kane Wolves, #2)
  • Cupcakes & Chardonnay
  • Path of Destruction (Broken Heartland, #2)
  • Too Close to the Sun
  • Doing It for Love (All About Love, #1)
  • Unhinged (Unhinged, #1)
  • Skid Out (Heavy Influence, #0.5)
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Seduced on the Red Carpet (Love in the Limelight #3)
  • Keir O'Connell's Mistress (O'Connells, #1)
  • Pieces of Him
Melissa Collins has always been a book worm. Studying Literature in college ensured that her nose was always stuck in a book. She followed her passion for reading to the most logical career choice: English teacher. Her hope was to share her passion for reading and the escapism of books to her students. Having spent more than a decade in front of a classroom, she can easily say that it’s been a dre ...more