Start by marking “The Last Seer (Order of the Seers, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Last Seer (Order of the Seers, #3)

The Last Seer

(Order of the Seers #3)

The Seers face their greatest challenge in the final chapter of the Order of the Seers trilogy…

When the fall of one nemesis unleashes an even greater danger into the world, Lilli, Joel and the Lost Seers must stand against a new enemy with the means and the will to destroy all of mankind, starting with those they hold most dear.

As the Seers mobilize to confront this new
Published September 30th 2014 by LionSky Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Last Seer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Seer

Start your review of The Last Seer (Order of the Seers, #3)
Angela Auten
The Last Seer Review

Book Rating: 3 stars out of 5.

Story Line: 3 stars out of 5. This book really ruined the whole series for me. I really didn't like the concept of the book at all. I try not to read books about legions/demons because I don't enjoy those types of stories. Well guess what this book had in it? That's right...legions! That just completely ruined the novel for me. At the end of the last book Lillith Knight killed Crane and unleashed an evil. That happened to be the legions. The gang
Nay Denise
Sep 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I received an Arc copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Cerece Rennie Murphy … let me just say that this trilogy was perfect in every way! I cannot believe how captivated and invested I was in these characters. It was amazing to see each character grow, new ones evolve and dangers arise.

Lilith and Joel were so brave and awesome! I always knew that Lilith was something different and special from the other Seers. She just had so much going for herself. I love how she battled within
Lynn
Oct 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a page turner full of passion, heroics and high stakes drama. A battle that rages all over the world with young people who have telepathic abilities? Yes please! Great storytelling, Ms. Murphy!
Barbara Strickland
A very satisfying finish

What a lovely series this has been. Rarely do we meet so many wonderful characters without confusion. In fact it has leant a feel of reality to the reading. We don't stand in isolation in unfolding events. We only think we do in times of great stress. There is family, friends and the people at large who share a link to us and others in some way, and if we use the link we are stronger.
These are young people who behave with maturity and grace and when we consider some of
Laurie Hopkins
Oct 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paranormal
Good

Get your tissues ready as this becomes very emotional. It was well written and definitely worth the read. I enjoyed learning about all the characters, well except a couple of bad guys, but it was good to know where they were coming from.
Bookish Addict
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Interesting twist and lots of action. This is a great end to the trilogy. There were sacrifices and I wasn't too thrilled with the ending, but it was still bitter sweet.
Lisa Mccarty
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Where to start with this book... First of all, the wait was definitely worth every minute, day second it took for this amazing book to arrive on my doorsteps. Cerece is a very tallented author and this book is no exception. I would like to start out by saying that I am sad to see this series come to an end because it truly is an inspiring story filled with love, hate, betrayal and of course some amazing characters that have mind blowing abilities. The story starts where the last book left off ...more
Becca
Sep 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
My review will probably be a bit vague because I don't want to give anything away. I went into this hoping that the end of the trilogy would be just as good as the rest of the series. I was not disappointed. A bad ending to a series can ruin the whole thing for me. I am sooo glad this one ended well :).

We still get to see the wonderful and fabulous characters from the first two. Like, Alessandra, Lilli and her brother Liam and of course Joel. There are some wonderful new characters as well.

This
Genesis Sheli (Whispering Chapters)
I received an ARC in exchange for my honest review.
Beautiful ending! Once again, readers will not be disappointed. Since this is the last book, I will not talk much about it but I will say that this book is heart-wrenching and amazing altogether. It continues right where The Red Order ended: a demon flying to the sky, screaming. The last seers and the Guild must join forces in order to defeat this evil that has been unleashed into the world.

Everything came together for this ending. While it
D.K.
Jan 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As the destruction the enemies has created grows globally, the Seers must find a way to save the world despite the fact the very people they are trying to protect have turned against them.

One man risks the freedom of the human race working alongside an ancient evil he cannot comprehend. If there is hope for the world, it is hidden somewhere in shadows that even the Seers sight of the future cannot perceive.

The Last Seer wraps up an excellent trilogy that readers surely will hate to see end.
Arlene Mullen
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
This story starts right where book 2 left off. Joel, lilli and the other seers are watching the demon disappear, not knowing that there is a new evil out there. It is up to them to save the human race.
Now this is that last book and I was so sad. I dont want to give anything away because I want you to read it.
The book has all the old characters as well as some new ones. The Seer's powers have developed so much over the story. They end up having to work with the guild to defeat the new evil that
Jessica Bryan
Jan 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have been putting this off since this came out, although I pre-ordered because I wasn't ready for this to end. And now that it has...my heart hurts in the most beautiful and delicious way. I loved this story, and this series. I will reread it again and again throughout my life and I am certain I will cry everytime. Thank you for this extraordinary journey.
Gabriela Mira Williams
Aug 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Love Springs Eternal - Poem by Anthony Halat, and the love of humanity goes much further. To quote the author the Seers gave us something we couldn't see any other way "That each of us is infinite and capable of wonders" STAY INSPIRED !!!
Yoli Alamo
Sep 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

Great ending to this trilogy!!! I truly loved it. I read this story when it was posting as a fan fiction story and it had finished on book one. Never read it again. I was amazed to find it published and continued and had to buy them and I'm really glad I did!
Andrew
Sep 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
This has been an excellent trilogy with each book as exciting as the others. Well written with a good plot, plenty of action and a host of characters you'll not easily forget.
Shavonne
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think this one went much faster than the previous two books. characters seemed more developed. I wish there was a different ending for certain characters but ultimately I enjoyed the book.
Kim
Jan 05, 2016
Samara
Nov 18, 2015
Sxpistal
rated it did not like it
Mar 19, 2015
Feb 28, 2015

• The Perfect Wife
  • In Black & White
  • The Mother of Black Hollywood: A Memoir
  • Road to Love (Lessons in Love Book 1)
  • Acting on Love (Lessons in Love Book 2)
  • The Color of a Memory (The Color of Heaven, #5)
  • Feign For Me
  • A Love Unrefined
  • Untainted Love
  • In Tandem (Equilibrium Book 2)
  • Yearn for Me
  • Destroyer #4
  • A Song of Ice and Fire (A Song of Ice and Fire, #1-4)
  • Concrete Park Volume 1
  • Afrofuturism: The World of Black Sci-Fi and Fantasy Culture
  • Saga, Vol. 4
  • Feed
  • The Misadventures of Awkward Black Girl
My name is Cerece Rennie Murphy, but, among my 5 siblings, I am known and teased by my superhero name, Wonder Worry, (and yes, I am a little worried about your reaction to what I just said). While in my youth, I used my superpower to whip minor setbacks into epic tragedies in 60 seconds flat, I no longer have the time to hone the skills I once possessed, which were handed down to me VERY CAREFULLY ...more

Order of the Seers (3 books)
  • Order of the Seers (Order of the Seers, #1)
  • The Red Order (Order of the Seers, #2)