Start by marking “Killers and Demons II: They Return” as Want to Read:
Killers and Demons II: They Return

Killers and Demons II: They Return

(Killers and Demons #2)

Evil is back, with a greater appetite for death.
Killers.
Demons.
They lurk forever in the shadows, smile at you in the morning, and haunt your dreams at night. You can’t hide, you can’t run, and there’s no escape. You can only scream when they come for you.
Killers and Demons II: They Return is a collection of thirteen tales, blending short stories and flash fiction, tales wh
ebook
Published October 4th 2014 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Killers and Demons II, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Killers and Demons II

Start your review of Killers and Demons II: They Return
Cheryl
Dec 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is the second book of the Killers and Demons short story series and it's even better than the first! Yet again the book was divided into separate "chapters" - one for the "Killers" short stories and one for the "Demons". It's a novel approach to setting a book out and in this instance it works really well.
There are quite a few more stories included in this novella compared to the last and it is one of the very few short story collections where I've found all the stories equally well written
Laura Thomas
Aug 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
These thirteen stories have two sections. There are the killers, the human monsters, and then there are the demons.

The killers aren’t even recognizable as human except in their appearance. I found this out from the very first story. It was so brutal I wasn’t sure if I wanted to read on. Then I thought about all of the books I’ve read, the thrillers, the true crime, and the shows I watch, like my favorite, The Walking Dead. No one is safe in the pages, even the young aren’t spared. So I pressed
Sheri
Sep 09, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Killers and demons II: They Return(Book 2 of Killers and Demons) by A.F. Stewart

A great collection of short (horror) stories. The first set of stories are about killers, killers with no remorse, no empathy, dark souls. People who only have one thing on their mind, and that is to viciously take the lives of others. The second set of stories are about demons, witches, ghosts, things that are not human and oh so terrifying!

Some (Stories) are gruesome, some are spooky, but all are guaranteed to have
Adam Snowflake
Nov 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: horror, reviewed
Warning this book contains graphic depictions of violence and sex.
I was given a free copy in exchange for this review, all the opions I present are entirely my own.

A disturbing and painfull read…in the beginning: This book hurt me to read at first. Not because its horrific but painful. Most modern day horror goes for cheap scares and in the first few stories that’s this book. Through this will obviously unsettle people it is not the horrific affect. I found myself cringing reading the passages.
Renee
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
With 13 tales of horrifying murder and demonic possession, A.F. Stewart's second installment of Killers and Demons will have you looking over your shoulder and jumping at every unexplained sound that you hear. Split into two parts, this book examines both human and hell bound monsters and the terror they inflict.

The first section of the book focuses on the human monsters and does a superb job of capturing the essence of pure evil. There are six stories that show just how truly terrifying human'
Sherelie Clark
Jul 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick read!
Jeanette Andromeda
Killers vs Demons

There are two distinct sections within this collection of short stories. Those that deal with humans that are depraved killers and those that deal with demons and their depraved existences. And there is one story cleverly tucked into the fold between those two sections that out and out surprises you with the shift in topics.

The Killers

Our human murders take the lead in this collection, tearing into the pages and splashing blood out at your right off the bat. These stories felt a
Fee Roberts
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, read-2016
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. A.F.Stewart does it again! Chilling and dark, and full of characters that will send a chill down your spine. Definitely a must read!
Lori Niemuth
Laqua
Jan 11, 2015
Claudette Melanson
Apr 29, 2015
I'm from Nova Scotia, Canada, and I write speculative fiction (fantasy, sci-fi, horror), as well as poetry. I have been plying the trade for several years, periodically interrupted by those pesky events from life.
I have published independently and authored such books as the Saga of the Outer Islands series, the Killers and Demons series, Fairy Tale Fusion, and Ruined City. I've also had stories pu

Killers and Demons (2 books)
  • Killers and Demons