Start by marking “Z-End (Z-Boat Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Z-End (Z-Boat Book 3)

Z-End (Z-Boat Book 3)

Ally Lane survived the sinking of the Betty Loo, escaped imprisonment, and averted an all-out war between the nations that would have destroyed the world.

Now she is faced with her greatest challenge. She must cross the country, avoiding hordes of the undead and groups of people willing to do anything to survive.

While she travels with a rag tag group of survivors and new ad
ebook
Published August 5th 2014 by Smashwords Edition (first published August 4th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Z-End, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Z-End

Shana Festa
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: zombies
I'll admit, I hadn't read the first two books in the Z-Boat series when this puppy landed in front of me. Normally, I won't pick up a book without reading the back story. I was elated to find this book didn't lose me in the details. I didn't feel lost, or like I was missing some vital information.

I was also surprised that I very much enjoyed the sci-fi, futuristic dystopia Robb penned. I usually chuff at adding in more aspects to a zompocalypse. But IT WORKED! And it worked well. On more than on
Christopher  Nelson
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A Fast-paced, Hight-tension, Dystopian Epic!

Author Suzann Robb drops her people in a pressure cooker, cranks the lid tight, and turns the heat up until Z-END clambers toward an exploding finale. And when you work up the the nerve to crack the seal and peek over the rim, it squirms with the most abominable-yet-believable new generations of undead, permutations borne from a world steeped in realistic eco-terror.

Z-END explores every angle of apocalypse. Unlike many apoc stories, the zombies in (pro
Diva Dog
hIpnoticraQs
Jan 23, 2018
Teawench
Mar 08, 2018
Suzanne Robb is the author of DEAD BY MIDNIGHT, APOCALYPSE BY MIDNIGHT, the Z-BOAT trilogy published by Permuted Press and CONTAMINATED published by Severed Press. She is an Active member of the ITW and an Affiliate member of the HWA. In her free time she reads, watches movies, plays with her dog, and enjoys chocolate and LEGOs.