Start by marking “Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4.5)” as Want to Read:
Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4.5)

Adore Me

(The Keatyn Chronicles #5)

Librarian's Note: This is an alternate/new cover for ASIN B00E7TP60E

Join Keatyn on Thanksgiving Break.

I’ve finally become the kind of girl my little sisters could look up to.
Except for the lies.
Lying to my friends is killing me.
And the longer I’m there—the closer we get—the more I feel like I’m being eaten from the inside out.
If I go back to Eastbrooke, I’ll end up no
Published November 23rd 2013 by JILLIAN DODD INC. (first published November 17th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Adore Me, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Adore Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4.5)
Christy
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 ‘Faith, Hope, Love and Luck Stars!!!

description

I am a self proclaimed KC junkie. I eat these books up! There is just something about Keatyn and her boys I can’t get enough of! This was a perfect little novella to hold us over until Hate Me is released this spring.

Keatyn is going on vacation for her Thanksgiving break and she’s going alone. At least thats the plan. But things rarely go according to plan for her. After two surprise guests from her new life, and one surprise guest from her old life... Keat
Alexis *Reality Bites*
QUICK REVIEW
SPOILER FREE
Genre: Mature YA Romance
Series: Novella 4.5 in Keatyn Chronicles

I can describe this novella in one word A M A Z I N G!!!

photo adoremecovercollage_zpsbeab0f63.jpg

photo FANGIRLSCREAMING_zps77e0154f.gif

My mind Is officially made up and this book just solidifies it. I have made my choice on who I think Keatyn should be with. And my lips are sealed because I cannot reveal the one who joins Keatyn for her Thanksgiving Holiday vacation. I will say this.. There will be a whole lot of SWOONING in this book so get ready!

Adore Me has some very good surprises
Debra

4.5 'sunny beaches and four-leaf clover lucky' stars!

Adore Me was a cute, short, fun novella that was centered around Keatyn being on Thanksgiving break in St. Croix. Her plan was to spend the vacation by herself but some unexpected visitors end up joining her on her unforgettable holiday in the sun.

This novella made me realize once again how adorably sweet and swoonworthy Aiden aka the "God of all Hotties" is. *sigh*

(view spoiler)

Beverly
Aug 19, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Keatyn is going away for Thanksgiving, she can’t go home to see her family so Damien offers up his families home. Her plan to take this time to relax and decide what to do next. Like with most of Keatyn’s plans or scripts they don’t go according to plan, and that makes this KC Addict very happy! Three of her friends decide to join her and it is the perfect vacation!

This novella is short and sweet, but it was exactly what I needed after Love Me. I could not be more excited to see where thi
Jillian Dodd
Sep 24, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Be sure to pre-order this week. The book releases this Saturday!!!

You can pre-order the book there : https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/ador...
Jennifer Kyle
Jul 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[image error]

Fans of a certain team will be feeling PRETTY HAPPY after reading this installment in the Keatyn Chronicles.

”Luck or Fate. Which one are we?”

I enjoyed this read it was short but readers will get to spend some time with a certain character who hasn’t been in the story much and a certain hottie and his sister. There’s dirt, dolphins, palm readings, tattoos, wishes, skinny dipping, handmade jewelry, cliffs, surf, yummy meals, a song, and some hot scenes.

Keatyn struggles with break
Susanne
Aug 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: genre-na-ya

Go start this series! You are missing out! Spoiler-free review below.

I've even made a list. A miniature script of my vacation. Where I commune with nature. Eat fish I caught myself. Do yoga on the beach. Swim with the doplhins. Macramé myself a pair of sandals. Make a necklace out of shells. Write my name in the sand. Build a sand village. Drink milk from a coconut. Lie in the hammock and rad. Collect fruit from the trees and make my own tropical smoothies.

This book is a wonderful novella set ov
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
4.5--Team Aiden--Stars!!!

Really how could you be on any other team!?!?! There is NO COMPETITION!

Adore Me is a quick novella that takes place over Thanksgiving break. Keatyn is looking forward to spending some time on her own reflecting and embracing. She decides she is going to take her life back....one way or another!!!

I kind of missed Riley, Dallas and the rest of the gang but it was fun to get to know Keatyn's surprise visitor(s) a bit better.

This was a fun, sexy read. Much sexier in my op
Sophie
Jul 28, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 SUPER AWESOME AMAZING WONDERFUL SPECTACULAR INCREDIBLE UNBELIEVABLE ASTOUNDING WONDEROUS EXCITING AWESOME SWOONY AH-MAZING STARS!

ARC kindly Provided by Author for participating as a captain in the KC Olympics.

There are no words good enough to describe how much I loved Adore Me.
Undoubtedly, it's my new favorite book and the best of the series!!!

I had high expectations for Adore Me because HELLO...Jillian Dodd = Ah-mazing. And let me tell you, I was not disappointed, because this novella exceede
Tough Critic Book Reviews
It is...but it isn't. Oodalolly!!!!

Dear Jillian Dodd,

I have a confession to make. I never wanted to read your Keatyn Chronicles series. Nope. I was bitter. Bitter, bitter, bitter. You told me a while back, that before you wrote That Baby you had a six book series planned. You seemed so excited. You told me all about it, and all I wanted to do was punch your excitement in the face. I wasn't interested. I just wanted...I just wanted That Baby.

What has amazed me over and over about this series i
Autumn Review
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: review, arc
There was a lot of anticipation going into this book for me. I was dying to see "who" the guy would be on the island with her. Was I happy? Yes. Yes, I was.

Here's what I can say: Keatyn has decided to leave the Academy, but in order to do that she will have to leave her friends behind forever. That's harder to do than she realizes. So, what she learns on the island is that you can't escape your heart, old friendships are meant to be treasured always, and that she can't solve this problem with V
Kandi Steiner
Sep 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: faves-3
Well, needless to say I read this in less than 12 hours. I would have finished it in one if that stupid thing called work didn't get in the way LOL. "Hi, my name is Kandi Steiner, and I'm a KC Addict."

Hiiiiii Kandiiiii

Okay seriously now. This novella just fed my addiction. Jillian told us that this book was going to be romantic and fun, and it was, but it was also gut wrenching. I found myself tearing up during several parts, especially toward the end.

I never write reviews with spoilers, but her
Kelli Spear
Aug 05, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Outstanding. Wonderful. Fun. UN-PUT-DOWNABLE. (Yeah, that last one probably isn't a word, but too bad!)

Now for the task of writing a spoiler-free review... it's so unfair because all I want to do is squee, OMG, WTF, and gush with someone --- ANYONE --- else!! If you've read the iTunes sample, I'm sure you're dying to know what's next. I know I was! After that "TEASER", I felt like this:

A Thanksgiving break novella. Keatyn is going to St. Croix. Alone. What eventful things could happen??

Believe m
Melissa
Nov 18, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
On the last episode of the Keatyn Chronicles S01E04
LOVE ME
We saw Keatyn leaving Eastbroke to spend Thanksgiving soul searching alone on St Croix. She had decisions to make regarding love, life and regaining her freedom. The closing scene
FADE IN :Keatyn traveling by car to the airport

A girl deep in thought reaches the airport. A jet is on the tarmac and it's a welcomed sight. Her pending solo journey will be good for her soul. Although she can't help dread the decisions she has to make nor what
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
QUICK REVIEW
Adore Me (Novella 4.5 The Keatyn Chronicles) by Jillian Dodd

Totally and utterly screaming my head off...but in a good way! Yes we know that Keatyn gets a visitor or two whilst on holiday and I cannot say who, but lets just say I am soooooo happy! I have been this guys supporter since the beginning and this little novella only solidifies my opinion. I could go on and on about what happens, but I won't, but I will just say A LOT happens in such a few pages. A lot is revealed, there are
Misty
Sep 19, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So this book is following Keatyn after her decision to leave East Brooke for good. She decides to go to the island to spend Thanksgiving break and get some new perspective. So does she go there alone is the question. Does Brooklyn show? Maybe Aiden? Or does Vincent ruin it all? These are questions we all want answers too. And let me tell ya Jillian Dodd doesn’t disappoint in answering these.

As you’re well aware I don’t like spoilers. Now with that said there is some MAJOR HOT, SWOON worthy momen
Erica Alyson
The Keatyn Chronicles has always been on of my favorite book series. I love all the characters. It is hard to find a book where like everyone. I have my favorites of course and this book focused on 4 of them so this was my perfect book! If this book was the last in the series I would have been happy because it would have ended the way I want to. But I am glad it is not because I can't get enough. After each book it is bittersweet. I want more always but 1 book closer to the end. With 2 more left ...more
Happy
Nov 22, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars! Loved this novella! Keatyn needs to hurry up and pick moon boy and by moon boy I mean Aiden! It's been a great series so far and i can't wait until Hate Me. Keatyn is finally taking control of her life and I can't wait to find out how it'll all play out. 2 more books in the series!! Highly recommend this series if you were a fan of Gossip Girl, but with hotter boys and a bit of angst. Hurry up and catch up with this series! ...more
Mandy Morgan
Nov 15, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I won't give a summary of this book or tell you details.. I'll just say this is my favorite book from this series so far! I'm in LOVE with adore me! It is a must read with this series. ...more
taveena kade
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it
reread
“Forever isn’t going to be nearly long enough for us.”
Triin from T's Bookish Moments
From my blog.

**ARC provided by author for an honest review**

Now, if you've read the last four books, it shouldn't come as a surprise that this book starts exactly where the last one ended. Keatyn is on her way to the airport to spend her Thanksgiving holiday on the paradise-like property of Damian's family and to have some alone time after everything that has happened (and before more starts happening). But some unexpected company makes her vacation definitely a lot more interesting.

Even tho
D
Aug 14, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG So let me just say Vincent?- yeah, so over this loser guy! He's ruining everything and he leaves me in such a rotten mood every time I think about him. Even retail therapy doesn't seem to work. Keats has been through so much. She couldn't even enjoy her Thanksgiving break all that much. Well she kind of did. Cuz when Aiden is around her, how could she not. He is so to die for. Um… not literally but he is so cute and sweet. He's the God of All Hotties. And I am now more convinced than ever t ...more
Erica
Aug 21, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am trying not to rush through Love Me because then I will have to wait too long until November. Good news is this comes out on my birthday so it will be happy birthday to me. Team Aiden!!!!!!!!<3

Just finished the book and now I hate having to wait on Hate Me! OMG! I love your Writing Jillian Dodd. I have a hard time putting your books down. Hopefully it won't seem so long. Can't wait for That Baby also! :o)
Still Team Aiden!!!!!!!!!!!
Laci
Aug 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh the tears are a fallin! I need the next book, pronto.
Kellie Maddox-Ward

Not gunna lie... I want to be Keatyn...
without the stalker though...

Just all the boys....
Jenn Keller
5 "Lucky" Stars

I am absolutely addicted to these books and Aiden still has my heart! I am actually starting to get anxiety knowing I only have two left to read in the series.....
Trish
Nov 23, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love this series and Adore Me was just perfect!!!!
Aimee P Blogging as Enchanting Ella
Ah-mazing.

Ro-mantical.

Swoon-erific.

Yep I made a few of those up. But this book deserves new and fantastical words to describe it. Best of the series so far and there's still 2 more books to go.

I received an ARC of this book courtesy of the author in a contest for the Keatyn Chronicles. As a team Captain, I had the honor of participating in a huge challenge all about this series. If you haven't even started it yet. Run... don't walk - to pick up book 1 Stalk Me. You'll be as hooked as I am. I
Julia
Nov 14, 2013 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Keatyn and the God of all Boredom

Adore Me is a Novella set in between the forth book in the Keatyn Chronicles, Date Me, and the upcomming book five, Hate Me.
Keatyn is ready to leave Eastbrook and take on her nemesis, Vincent, but not before some well earned R&R in St.Croix over Thanksgiving. As expected, she doesn't go on this vacation alone, Aiden and his sister Peyton come with her, and she also gets a surprise visitor.

So. As much as I loved the first four books, I didn't much care for this No
Amanda
Jul 26, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: sequels-to-read

Team who? Move over boys, there is a new man in town and his name is Damian.

Adore Me. The title says it all because holy Hannah I did ADORE IT! This book is romantic, swoon worthy, and just plain fantastic.

It amazes me when authors can create a sequel, or in this case a series, where the books just keep getting better, but that is exactly what Jillian Dodd does.

I had the privilege to beta read this story, and let me just say … THIS IS THE BEST ONE YET! All you team Aiden fans (like myself) buckl

• Empire High Elite (Empire High, #2)
  • Empire High Betrayal (Empire High, #3)
  • Behind the Plate (The Boys of Baseball #2)
  • Poison Throne (Royals of Arbon Academy, #3)
  • Empire High Untouchables (Empire High, #1)
  • The Life That Mattered (Life, #1)
  • The Other Game (The Perfect Game, #4)
  • Crazy in Love (Secrets of Suburbia, #3)
  • Hatemates
  • The Sweetest Game (The Perfect Game, #3)
  • The Game Changer (The Perfect Game, #2)
  • Mercy (Somerset University #3)
  • Forged in Flames (Made of Steel #2)
  • Skank (Hillcrest University, #3)
  • Legacy (Palm South University, #4)
  • No Fair Lady (Heroes of Heart's Edge, #5)
  • Freestyle (Academy of Stardom, #1)
  • Her Challengers (Bad Boys of Jameson High #1)
Jillian is a USA TODAY bestselling author who writes fun romance novels with characters her readers fall in love with--from the boy next door in the That Boy trilogy, to the daughter of a famous actress in The Keatyn Chronicles®, to a kick-ass young assassin in the Spy Girl® series. Jillian's books have enthralled more than two million readers since she burst onto the indie scene in 2011.

She lives

The Keatyn Chronicles (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Stalk Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #1)
  • Kiss Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #2)
  • Date Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #3)
  • Love Me  (The Keatyn Chronicles, #4)
  • Hate Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #5)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
  • Fame (The Keatyn Chronicles, #8)
  • Power (The Keatyn Chronicles, #9)
  • Money (The Keatyn Chronicles, #10)
  • Sex (The Keatyn Chronicles #11)

Related Articles

“Damian smirks. “Why don’t you tell him what we were discussing, Keats? Peyton and I are going to kayak for a bit.” When Peyton walks out of the house, Damian jumps up, kisses her in greeting, then grabs her hand and pulls her toward the boat.   Aiden puts his smoothie glass against mine. “This is really good. So, what were you talking about?” “Seeing a, um, penis for the first time.” “Is it an embarrassing story?” “No, I just . . . it’s just hard to comprehend the mechanics of sex when you’re young and you see it in its, um, natural state.” “Natural state? Like, out in the wild?” “No, not in the wild. I saw a boy’s—” I wave my hand slowly across my body. “— in its natural state.” “As opposed to its unnatural state?” “Its, um, softer state,” I finally say, trying not to think about how his felt in my hand. How I wanted to rip those sliders off his body. Touch it. Feel it. Taste it.   He leans in. “You’re thinking about last night right now, aren’t you?” I feel my cheeks turn red. Why am I such a prude about sex when it comes to Aiden? You’d think I’d never done it before. “I, uh . . .” Aiden arches an eyebrow at me. “Maybe tonight you can see it in its, uh, unnatural state,” he says with a laugh as he kisses my cheek.” 1 likes
“Tell me what happened,” he demands. “Um, well, I touched it.” “You touched what?” “It. You know, his boy part.” Damian snickers. “Seriously, Keats, you shouldn’t be touching it if you aren’t mature enough to say it. Besides, what’s the big deal?” “Shut up. And it’s a big deal for us. I mean, I still haven’t actually seen it, but I kinda felt it.” “Felt it, or did something to it?” “Fine. I did something to it with my hand.” “That would be called a hand job, Keats. Say it with me now. H-a-n-d J-o-b.” 1 likes