Start by marking “Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)” as Want to Read:
Manwhore (Manwhore, #1)

Manwhore

(Manwhore #1)

4.12  ·  Rating details ·  24,483 ratings  ·  2,656 reviews
Is it possible to expose Chicago’s hottest player—without getting played?

This is the story I've been waiting for all my life, and its name is Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Don’t be fooled by that last name though. There’s nothing holy about the man except the hell his parties raise. The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, he’s a man’s man with too much money t
Published March 24th 2015 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Manwhore, please sign up.
zdahm I thought this was a stand alone novel so imagine my surprised when I found out there's a 2nd book. Plus, the last few chapters of this book really…moreI thought this was a stand alone novel so imagine my surprised when I found out there's a 2nd book. Plus, the last few chapters of this book really left me crying.

So yeah.. Totally frustrating cliffhanger.

But Nicole is right, we don't have to wait too long for the 2nd book. It will be out by July. Yey!(less)
Illustrious Illusions Nope. Cliffhanger and the second book releasing later this year
The Deal by Elle KennedyConfess by Colleen HooverThe Mistake by Elle KennedyManwhore by Katy EvansKyland by Mia Sheridan
Top Romances Of 2015
546 books — 2,351 voters
The Deal by Elle KennedyA Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. MaasConfess by Colleen HooverThe Girl on the Train by Paula HawkinsThe Mistake by Elle Kennedy
Best Books of 2015
2,852 books — 5,120 voters

More lists with this book...

·  24,483 ratings  ·  2,656 reviews

Sylvia
Jan 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Meet your new addiction. A sizzling, decadent, tender love story that kept me up all night. I call dibs on Saint!
Christy
Jan 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
4-4.5 I CALL DIBS stars!!!

photo 34198b31-78cb-452a-a288-3ff2eb105038_zpseurrpfjt.jpg

A new Katy Evan’s book with the title “Manwhore”. I was sold. I’ve enjoyed everything I’ve read by this author and Manwhore was no exception. Once I started reading, I didn't want to stop. I was completely enamored with Malcolm Saint.

Malcolm Saint is anything but a saint. He’s a rich and powerful man. And lets face it, he’s a manwhore. And Rachel is a journalist who will do anything to get her story. And her story is Saint.

photo 40c7bf1b-fa92-4985-bd9e-054a602d2cfa_zpskvn0oytb.jpg

Malcolm Saint is a character you will fall
*****FIVE STARS*****
{BR with my Beautiful Bestie, Dee}

On this night. I'm stealing touches that might definitely be too close to the fire, but my hands have a mind of their own. Part of me is crazed. His lips were made to kiss, his hands to touch; that's the sole purpose of his thick hair: for women to cling to while he pounds them hard. His eyes seem to offer peeks into heaven and into some kind of party in hell, and I'm maddened by it all.

photo 1be321ca8354c290bd4ce508a8faaf3e_zps8nrl1ha5.jpg

I FREAKING LOVED THIS BOOK!!!
Hello Ladies, there is a n
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

He's not a man to give anyone more, and I'm not the kind of woman to change all of her life for the wild dream of love. But what if for one night, one night, I let myself spend it with him?

Now let's be honest here, shall we? I didn't even bother reading the blurb to this book before I decided I'd read it. Because that title alone? It had my name written all over it. So was it everything I had expected? Yes, and so much more. It wasn't the typical rich playboy manwhore plot you'd expec
Lady Vigilante (Feifei)
3.5 stars!

description

I’ve had my highs and lows with this author’s Real series, so with this book being the first in a brand new series I was curious to see her take on a catchy, yet predictable premise. While I wasn’t really sure about it for the first part of the book, by the end I was reeled in and officially hooked – it’s safe to say I did like this one after all! It’s steamy, it’s a tad bit scandalous, and even though it has its faults, it’s one of those books the more I read, the more the appeal of t
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
If you know anything about me, you know that Remy is my ultimate, he owns my heart, HOWEVER I'm ABOUT to BLOW your mind and tell you that Malcolm Saint brought me to my knees and crippled me.

OH MY GOD!
It was UNREAL!

To say that this is Katy's best book yet would be an understatement.

THIS NOVEL IS A GEM! It's magical, sensual, sexy, riveting, absolutely spell binding! I NEED more so bad, I hurt!

5 stars is not enough when it comes to this book! NOT EVEN CLOSE! Full review coming closer to rele
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
It's LIVE! * Amazon US * iBooks * Nook *

Malcolm Saint is famed as being "The hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known," with an abundance of money and women at his disposal; he's mischievous and handsome and enjoys his lifestyle to the max. Equally he's mysterious, controlled and guarded with an elusive personality. What the world wants to know is.... who is the real Malcolm Saint?

Enter... Rachel whose latest assignment in her role as journalist is to expose the REAL SAINT. The paper wa
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo mw1 cover xB by sb_zpsftarzagz.gif

OMG! I met the author in Chicago last year and look what she says; she met the hero in Chicago... maybe I met him too and didn’t even know it? I would have totally jumped him of course had I known…. [mopes around the house]

Dear Readers,
I am super excited to be introducing you to my new series today. A series that has taken me on such an exciting journey, I’m so very glad it’s only the beginning!
It was on a trip to Chicago that I first met my hero. He was on a social media page that made the n
Catarina
4 Sinful Stars.

Rachel as a new assignment: infiltrate in the life of Malcolm Sinclair and do an expose about him. She knows it’s the chance of her career so she immediately accepts: after all his one of the most powerful man in tow: young, sexy, billionaire… and manwhore extraordinaire.
But what begins as innocent interviews soon turns into something more and she quickly forgets that all started with work. And when Malcolm realizes that he wants Rachel for more than one night he starts one re
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Live -> http://amzn.to/17OpJDB

What happens when the man they call Saint, makes you want to sin?

Columnist, Rachel, has been posed with a mission that she has been waiting for her whole career; to write an expose. Of course, this expose will push her out of her comfort zone because of the subject matter at hand. She’s been tasked with uncovering all she can on the hottest entrepreneur of Chicago, Malcolm Saint.

Saint’s public image is one of a MANWHORE. Saint describes how people respond to hi
Eliza

Rating: 4-4.5 "Hurricane Saint" stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA: (view spoiler)

photo 659D5BFB-D81E-41B8-8832-AA3A423B56FD_zpstreve30m.jpg
Rachel Livingston is a writer with fledging Edge magazine.  Desperate to save her job and also to prove herself, she takes an assignment that hopes to breathe new life into the magazine. The assignment? An exposé on Chicago’s hottest player, Malcolm Kyle Preston Logan Saint. Such a prestigious name for a man who appears to
Jasmine
3 STARS! ★★★

"I'd say people respond to me on four levels and four levels only; they want to pray to me, be me, do me or kill me."

So I'm usually the type to stray away from the billionaire cum playboy genre but for some reason, this one just called out to me. Seeing the hype surrounding the read, I decided to try my luck with this one despite having not read anything from this author before.

The story starts off with Rachel, a journalist who just landed a chance to write an exposé that could lau
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
4 Dibs Stars****

photo 56E52B35-E15A-4423-934C-C9A62167DA28_zpsvfhxwrnh.jpg

I LOVED and ADORED REAL so when Katy Evans says she has a new book on the horizon I'm like HELL YESS hook me in, I ADORED REAL but Malcolm is a close second concerning him as Malcolm Saint I loved him

One Sexy (Malcolm Saint) MANWHORE who is known for his ways with the ladies.... he is the new face of interface which is the competitor against Facebook, he is business and goal oriented he doesn't have time for relationships and strives to win one venture after the next concerning
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
4 STARS

"Saint or Sinner?"

I don't think I was ever so excited to read a book!! I have read the synopsis and I was so intrigued that I pre-ordered the book and I was waiting patiently for it to come out!! Honestly I like the beginning but for some reason I was feeling that something was missing from the book and I haven't find yet what it was exactly but after 50% I started liking it even more!!

description

Rachel is a reporter who is going to investigate the Chicago playboy Malcom Saint for the magazine she
Beverly
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
LIVE - http://amzn.to/1CLIVyy

I was so excited to start Manwhore. I love books about reformed or damaged men, so I assumed I would enjoy this one. HOWEVER, I never imagined I would love Malcolm Saint so much!

Ruthless, they say. A complete manwhore, they say. And so ambitious he’d put Midas to shame. Oh yeah. They say Saint won’t rest until he owns the world.

Rachel knows all about Malcolm Saint, it’s impossible to live in Chicago and not know the infamous billionaire. Despite knowing who Sai
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
3.25 Stars

Ok I'm in the minority on this one. It started off nicely, Saint was the embodiment of the perfect alpha male, my heart did a flip when he called dibs. But there were too many things that bothered me about this story.

-The plot (view spoiler)

-There's a lot of sexual frustration. After reading Real, I came to expect that k
Christie«SHBBblogger»

Title: Manwhore
Series: Manwhore #1
Author: Katy Evans
Release date: March 24, 2015
Rating: 4.5 stars
Cliffhanger: Yes
HEA(view spoiler)

No story was told in one day. No secret revealed in one hour. Nothing lasting built on a single moment.

Don't be fooled by the seemingly simple blurb given for this book. If it sounds like something you've read before, think again. This one packs one hell of a punch-I was not expecting to get sucked into the whirlwind named Malcom Saint-but oh, how
Angela
Mar 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.5

"We don't fit," I say. "I just want to find a spot, warm not cold, with a nice view, everything I could want, and I want to stop moving and stay there- in that spot. and you will never stand still."..."I think we fit just right,"

The first thing I have to say about this book is... WHY HAS NO ONE COMPARED IT TO NEVER BEEN KISSED?!?! I'm seriously upset about this. It's like the smutty version of it, and it plays a huge part in why I loved it.

Rachel, our reporter, was just assigned her first
Cristina
Jan 11, 2015 rated it liked it
I have to start this review by saying that I love Katy Evans to death and her Real series are one of my favorite series but this book just didn't do it for me.

description

I can't give you a strong and specific reason for not loving this novel and for that I urge you to read this book and don't take into consideration my review.

description

I found the main female character to be too in her head, there was just too much internal dialogue for my taste. She was so conflicted and bipolar I felt I could just strangle her so
Wendy'sThoughts
Jul 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Katy Evans Fans, Romance
4 Being Open to Love Stars
* * * * Spoiler Free
This had all the necessary elements for a very hot read. It happened to mostly live up to all of the reviews... and it had some extremely wonderful moments. The scene and description of this couple kissing is something to remember.

While I was reading it, it brought to mind the phrase I have always said...

Kissing is an art form. Saint was an artist.

Enjoyed and will look forward to the next installment.

Manwhore (Manwhore, #1) by Katy Evans Manwhore (Manwhore,#1)
Clumsy Storyteller
it's a cute love story,Fun and clever ! but everything was so predictable , i mean she was assigned to investigate and reveal his elusive personality "dig up scandal' and write an artice to expose him, it was just a matter of time before everything blows up in her face, the part where she sent her mom a dirty text message instead of Malcolm was so funny, i found myself smiling like an idiot !

Rose
Pre-read: I told myself I wasn't going to read any of Evans' "Real" series because of issues, but I might try one book of hers on my own to see if at all her narration or anything with respect to her writing/plotting has improved.

We'll see. I'm not going into this with high expectations though.

Post read: So even with not going into this with high expectations, I was still very disappointed. Poor writing, juvenile presentation, threadbare characters, plodding pacing, predictable plot, and manipul
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 I call dibs on Mr. Saint Stars

OH.MY.GOD. I LOVE KATY EVANS SO MUCH!!!!!!!

Manwhore is:

Fantastic

Sexy

Engaging

Incredible

I loved every second of it.

As much as I love the Real series, I’m beyond and excited to read something new from Katy Evans. Manwhore hit my expectations and much more.

And the story…

Malcom Saint is rich, sexy and a complete manwhore.

He’s not hearts or flowers, but so swoon worthy.

Rachel is a reporter at Edge. She is hired to write a piece on Malcom. Her boss wants Rachel to expo
Pearl Angeli
I seriously don't know how to express how I enjoyed this book. I could not say it's perfect, but I definitely could say it's a guilty-pleasure book and it's one helluvah page-turner!

I love the undeniable chemistry between the main characters Malcom Saint and Rachel Livingston. They really make a perfect and interesting couple. The character of Malcolm is apparently one big cliche (a tall, hot, billionaire, manwhore) but man, I could not deny that I love these kinds of characters (lol) no matter
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jan 09, 2015 rated it liked it
3.5 STARS

description

Rachel is a columnist who gets the opportunity of a lifetime when her boss makes her an offer she can’t refuse – to write an exposé about the hottest entrepreneur Chicago has ever known, Malcolm Saint, a young, handsome, successful billionaire, who has a manwhore reputation. This assignment not only will make her career, but it will save “Edge”, the magazine where she works as well. So, in order to write the exposé she will have to interview Saint, but also she will have to compromise m
Vrsha (PeekAtMyBookReview)
Rating : 3 ‘Could have been better!’ Stars

description

My Views : Honestly, this could have been only ONE book!!!!I have been recommended this one several times and have read lots of amazing reviews but for me it was just “okay”, nothing to die for and nothing special. Overall it was a nice read…

Style of writing : This was my first book by Katy Evan and as far as the writing goes, I loved it. It was entertaining and easy to read. However, at times there were too much narration which bored me and I had to sc
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
REVIEW TO COME
5 Completely Consumed Stars!
(BR with Sharon)

photo 99376337-8dbf-4c1f-922e-22b8dee2599f_zps8skt1uwi.jpg

photo 83156105-5d26-4c2d-9675-46f4a8f2d980_zpsbeqoscis.jpg

photo fccc9e9d-3bef-4029-86e5-4e5ab05a9b84_zpsk7iyngrg.jpg

♥Rachel♥
Mar 23, 2015 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF @30%

I just can't get into this story. I'm not connecting with the heroine and I don't feel any chemistry between this couple at all.
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
4.5 Dibs stars ♥

description

"Well don't you want it? Don't you really want to find it? Because out there, half the people have it, the others are looking for it, others lost it, but it's there. You can't ignore what it is."

I'm thinking about Manwhore and all I can think about is

description
I know a lot think like me but ladies, I'm sure there's enough places for everyone, right?

I didn't expect to love this book so much, yet I did.
I knew this was the kind of book where my heart will beat fast because of 1) the title
Emma Chase
Jan 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
All the love for Manwhore! Counting the days for Manwhore + 1!!!
LOVE THIS BOOK!!!! 7 91 Jan 03, 2019 09:31AM
can't decide ! 6 42 Nov 14, 2017 12:52PM
The Challenge Fac...: Lou, V-Nerd, Emma, Snowtulip, K-Terror & Jodi - Manwhore 95 32 May 03, 2015 07:49PM
Fifty Shades of R...: March 2015 ~ BOTM ~ Manwhore by Kay Evans 27 140 May 03, 2015 06:30PM
The Challenge Fac...: Sadie, Katherine & Alana ~ Manwhore 18 31 Apr 16, 2015 02:02PM
C.D.'s Canaries: Claudine's BR: Manwhore 3/24/15 315 79 Apr 02, 2015 02:01PM

• Christening (Nameless, #1.5)
  • Bindings (Bindings, #1)
  • Revved (Revved, #1)
  • The Art of Kissing a Greek Billionaire (Greek Billionaire, #6)
  • Finding West (True North, #1)
  • Knot (Wake Family, #1)
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • A Leap of Faith (Lexi, #2)
  • Bound for Salvation (The Bound Trilogy #2)
  • Degradation (The Kane Trilogy, #1)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Madame X (Madame X, #1)
  • Break the Sky (Spiral of Bliss, #3.75)
  • Beautiful Failure (Beautiful, #1)
  • A Taste of You (The Epicurean, #1)
  • Royal Affair (Royal Scandal, #1)
  • Sebring (Unfinished Hero, #5)
  • Come Together (The Cityscape, #3)

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 10 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

***Katy doesn't respond to messages on this site, but you can email her at katyevansauthor@gmail.com

Manwhore (5 books)
  • Manwhore +1 (Manwhore, #2)
  • Ladies Man (Manwhore, #3)
  • Womanizer (Manwhore, #4)
  • Playboy (Manwhore, #5)
“A challenge is something you stop wanting once you acquire it. I can’t know if you’re a challenge yet until I make you mine.” 43 likes
“My ovaries kind of like him.” I add, “A little,” 19 likes