Start by marking “Damaged (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues #1)” as Want to Read:
Damaged (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues #1)

Damaged

(David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  131 ratings  ·  17 reviews
Hot, rich, and Southern. What woman can resist their charms? Let the David brothers whisk you away to the bayou country and captivate your senses as they heat up the humid Louisiana nights.

Damaged

Book 1

David Family Saga

Bailey’s short life may be rendered even shorter if fortune doesn’t turn her wheel. Unfortunately, most of what she needs is out of her control. The one

Published August 2014 by Whiskey Cove Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Damaged, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Damaged

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Damaged (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues #1)
Victoria
2.5-3.0 RATING- I thought the barebones of the plot could have been good but it just didn't ever really come together for me. Overall, I just didn't care for it that much and won't continue with the series.
Nareh
This one took me a while and I didn't really like it. The story seemed all over the place and I just couldn't connect with either characters. I most likely won't continue with the series.
Sharon Dunn
Dec 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have been in a book funk and was looking for something, I just didn't know what. This book had IT without all the fluff!! Hot, sexy, little dirty and that is just the sex. Don't get me started on the David's!! These men are pure alpha and when they set theirs sights on something, nothing gets in their way. Bailey needed hope and Parker needed taming. Read how two people that have commitment uses can't seem to stay away from each other!!
Ratatosk
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Started off okay, then when H found out h's secret was all over the place, ending felt rushed, contrived
Romance4thebeach
Dec 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is your typical girl meets man-whore with commitment issues story line. However, there’s the added unique element in the fact that our heroine is dying. Depressing premise? Yes. Amazing story? Hell yes!

MG I freakin’ loved this one. Bailey is sort of fulfilling her final bucket list due to her illness. One item she wants to check off is having rough sex with a man who knows what the hell he’s doing, but who also doesn’t treat her like a fragile doll. I mean, who doesn’t have that item on
Cheesecake
I just had to read Parker's book after I reading Jackson and Clara's story and her walking in on him and his man-ho-ness in action. Then I had to read 'Shameless' to see what had sent him on his downward spiral of slutty behavior. It was all good!
Bailey has been sick for so long, that she has given up and is now going through her bucket list before the 'big end'. On her bucket list is a night of passion with a stranger, the ubiquitous one night stand. Lucky for her, she goes home with Parker
JJH--Judy
Fast Read, but Emotional

4-4 1/2 stars. Very fast and entertaining read. I totally enjoyed the concept of the plot and the characters themselves. I felt the author did a great job showing the different struggles both the H and h were having--her dealing with the fact she was trying to live what little life she had left to the fullest, and him coming to terms with feelings for the h he did not think we're possible for him. I thought it got pretty emotional at times, and actually found myself
Trina
Mar 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was swept away by Bailey Jones as she struggles to live her life to the fullest, for as long as she has life left to her to live, which isn't long with a terminal illness. The last thing she wants is to get emotionally involved with Parker David. Just give her some good old fashioned rough sex and forgo the intimacy of sensual sex and it should be just fine but Parker is falling in love with Bailey. The rug gets pulled out from under his feet when he realizes Bailey is dying.

This is a story
Linda Estes
Apr 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was in awe with Bailey and her believe in herself to live her life to the fullest, for as long as she has life in her. But that wouldn't be long with the terminal illness that she has had since she was a child. The last thing is to get emotionally involved with Parker David which she doesn't want. But even though she tries not to she falls for him. He is a player but he loves her too. Then he fines out she is dying but he can save her if she would let him.
I loved this book and would recommend
Angie
May 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Bailey and Parker start out as a one night stand, but things change the next morning when Bailey goes to do the walk of shame and sees Parker's brother, Julian, who she has dated. Julian also set Bailey up with a job interview with no other than Parker. Parker has to acknowledge that he wants more than one night with Bailey and he's curious about her secrets. Bailey tries to hide her illness. When Parker finds out everything changes. These two can't stay away from each other and when they are ...more
Kimberly Anderson
God I love these books!

I have read the St Martins both sets and now I am working on the David saga. I love this author! The stories are great and I can't quit reading them. I hope she keeps them coming. I wish we could once in a while get a small taste of what is going on with the other characters. I love it! Keep going.
Breanna Eichhorn
Mar 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing book, from an amazing author. She knows how to pull you into the story. I was hooked from the first page. The story was well written, the characters were very well developed. I also loved how I connected with the characters. I highly recommend this book to anyone and everyone.
Jessica Torres
Dec 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this story
Iris M. de Leon-Wade
Jan 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good lord did I cry. I would love to have a Parker. I don't want to give any spoilers but this one really moved me. #MustRead
Brea Ann
Feb 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Love this series! Can't wait to read the next book!
Mikie Roe
Jan 06, 2015 rated it did not like it
I wished that the author did research about the topic of kidney failure/dialysis/transplant. Someone living with this does not do the things that the heroin did in this book.
Lil
Jan 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Can't wait to read more about this family
Yareli
Sep 01, 2019
Giselle
Nov 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Baby Fever Bride (Baby Fever Love, #1)
I lead a double life. By day I’m training young women to become speech therapists. At night I sip red wine, dial down all distractions, and sink into the fictional worlds I create. Good tunes on my iPod are a must. I get so caught up in my characters that I truly wish the male hero would materialize in the flesh; especially when I see the cover image…I swoon.

I have spent the past several years

David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues (4 books)
  • Deception (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues Book 2)
  • Derailed (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues Book 3)
  • Dirty (David Family Saga: Bayou Rogues Book 4)
“I touched every secret part of you last night. You’d think the least you could do is look me in the eye and treat me like a human being. Was it not good for you then?” 0 likes