Start by marking “Love in Tune (Brew Ha Ha, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Love in Tune (Brew Ha Ha, #2.5)

Love in Tune

(Brew Ha Ha #2.5)

Melissa Foehner is a rock star babysitter—er, Tour Logistics Manager—with the patience of a saint. That is until her star and his slacker buddy go missing. Now nothing will stop her from getting the show back on the road…Not even a broad set of shoulders and a smart mouth.

Kyle MacLean has known Melissa was the woman for him for months. Now he has one night to win her over
Published September 23rd 2014 by RogueGiraffe Books

To ask other readers questions about Love in Tune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love in Tune

Start your review of Love in Tune (Brew Ha Ha, #2.5)
Chan
Jun 07, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was difficult to find. I had to read it on the internet. Not my favorite thing to do as I like to patronize authors.

Melissa is the Handler of the highly sought after Musician, Dalton. She practically hates him. No for real. This is not a story where the road manager falls in love with the musician. She really doesn't like him because she has the hots for his best friend Kyle. Little does she know, Kyle has been into her since she took the job.

I am shocked to say that I enjoyed this novell
Mitch C.
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rant-and-rave

Melissa, an uptight but full of patience road manager of a rock star is having a hair-pulling and nail-biting situation – the rock star is behaving badly. And thanks for the help of Kyle, the rock star’s best friend and wingman for troubles.

Short but funny and adorable novella. Read this in the LOL Anthology, and it surely belongs to that book.
Luli
Dec 16, 2017 rated it liked it
You can find this review in English below.

2.5 stars.
Super, super corta. Más que una historia me ha parecido el último capítulo de una novela. Le han faltado más páginas dedicadas a desarrollar la trama y darle fondo. Porque ha sido muy dulce y tenía mucho potencial, pero claro, sin un poco de contexto para darle sentido a la historia todo se queda en agua de borrajas.
Una pena porque me ha gustado. Creo que la idea habría funcionado de maravilla en una novela completa.

***

2.5 stars.
A super, super
Jacob Proffitt
This is 2.5 in a series, but it has very little to do with the previous books. It'd be easy to read alone. And just as easy to skip (which I kind of recommend you do).

Not that this is a bad story or anything. It's just really, really short. The characters are okay and the relationship actually works, but mostly because the story is just the culmination of two people who haven't talked it out, yet.

Which is why this is only three stars. I really liked what I saw of Kyle and wished I'd had more tim
Chumchum_88
Jan 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Well this was adorable, I'm getting my addictive here dudes!! Like seriously Caitie Quinn is killing me. Even thought it's Short it was cute, funny, and just adorable.

I liked Kyle and his playboy behavior, and it was obvious from "His Majesty's" song that even though he acts like that he likes Mel. Which explain the change in her circumstances at the end XD

Overall, *thumbs up*
Kathy Jo
Feb 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
First things first... *note to self* Do NOT eat or drink anything while reading this book!! You never know when you're going to find something hilarious and you don't want Pepsi flying out of your nose or take a chance of choking on your food!! And before you ask... yes... that happened to me!! Lol.

Now... on to my review. I just have to say that I don't normally give more than 3 stars for short stories but I loved this one so it got an extra star. BUT I WANT MORE DANG IT!! I would LOVE to see t
Nadia

As if.

Nobody with their right minds fall in love THIS fast.

This is a story of two adults acting like stupid kindergartners (Putting emphasis on the stupid because even kindergartners has more sense than these whacked up nutjobs). And to top it off, the heroine was extra stupid who can't but swoon over a guy who treats her like trash because, who cares, he's hot!
Fiction Aficionado
Jan 25, 2018 rated it liked it
As much as I have enjoyed the other books in this series, I could take or leave this one. It was clean, but seemed to imply physical attraction/desire was more the motivating factor in the relationship than friendship, so not as enjoyable for me. Also wasn't the same quirky humour as the others in the series.
Kathy
Cute

I enjoyed this short story. Melissa and Kyle have fun chemistry and it was a fun peek into their lives. It'd make a fun full-length novel. Fun if you only have a short time to read.

Content: Clean
Sara Cardon
Apr 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Caitie Quinn has such a unique style and "voice" and I love her writing. This is a short story snippet that makes you hate 'em, love 'em, hate 'em and then go, ah, got it, love 'em.
Selenay
Jul 31, 2017 rated it it was ok
I know, it's just a short story, but somehow I couldn't really understand why the heroine fell for the hero.
When the hero is an a** in the beginning I have to see some kind of remorse, see how he changed, but I didn't really see it here. The only thing that spoke for him was his looks and the attraction she felt for him, but that's not enough for me...
The argument 'I like you and my own insecurity made me be mean to you and anyway, everything's just a big misunderstanding' reminds me of the hair
Rachel
Super quick and short read. Almost too quick for you to get into the story and learn anything about the characters except for looks and their jobs. Melissa was decent and I liked that she stuck up for herself in the end and didn’t want to take anymore crap from the people that she worked with, including Kyle. Kyle seemed like a jerk in the beginning, but ended up just not knowing how to express his feelings or what to do with them.

There isn’t much to do with the Brew Ha Ha in the book. You brie
Liz
Oct 07, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: rock-band, musician
I'm not sure I got this. The connection between these characters and Brew is tenuous at best.

She works for a celebrity d-bag and his asshole BFF... who apparently is in love with her, but they have a funny way of showing it. It's only when she quits that they appreciate her and she took them back too quickly.
Sometime
This was a super short story. And that's the main problem. While it was cute, there just wasn't enough to cover what needed to be covered. We were dropped into the middle of the situation and I'm firmly on Melissa's side. We don't have enough time to forgive Kyle for being a jerk for so long and waiting until now to finally say something and be a good guy. So 3 stars.
Pilar Seacord
Not that big on rock star stories but this one for how short it was felt quite annoying. Kyle is the rockers best friend and seems to get him into trouble and Mel has to get him out. Story just annoyed me.
Ann Brookens
Nov 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Cute!

Bria Quinlan\Caitie Quinn writes the most adorable, funniest love stories I've ever read. I highly recommend that you read this novella, as well as all the rest of the Brew Ha Ha series!
TJ
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was ok
I don't know why but I felt like I read like half of the story, like I was missing the important details. The background story if you will.

I wanted to like this more, but I loved the other books in the series so much that this one felt like it fell a little short.
Deepa
Jan 12, 2019 rated it it was ok
Horribly horribly small book. Felt like it was 10 -12 pages max. Dont think it should be put as a separate book ever it is a 0.5 in the series. I felt like the book started and immediately ended and there was nothing in between.
Regina
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Another quick and fun read! :)
Tenille Berezay
Sep 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
Perfect, little short story. Felt like looking through a window and catching a glimpse of a pivotal moment in someone's life.
Bethany
Short and cute.
Kathryn
Jan 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Addition to Brew Ha Ha

I've read the series and was happy to find this short addition. Check them all out. Quinlan does not disappoint.
Ugochi Akwiwu
Mar 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Expected so much more from the story and author. This is a teaser.
E-Reader Addict
Mar 08, 2017 rated it liked it
Don't let the three star rating put you off. This was actually a good story. But I'd call it a micro-novella.

At about 34 pages, this is more of a prologue and first chapter for a book. It's super quick, so not a lot of character or plot development. And the only tie-in it has to the Brew Ha Ha series is that it takes place at the cafe, and John is mentioned. But this is classic Caitie Quinn writing, and if you need a quick, entertaining read, this will do the trick!
Sherry
Feb 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella, read-in-2017
Love in Tune, by Caitie Quinn, is a novella in the Brew Ha Ha series. It is a bit of a side step in the series which connects to the familiar Brew Ha Ha coffee shop through an acoustic show at the cafe. The story is about the rockstar’s best friend Kyle and the tour logistics manager Melissa. It was short but honestly really well put together in terms of plot and emotion, especially when you consider it’s only 34 pages long. It was fun, and I really liked that Melissa stood up for herself. Kyle ...more
Kristen Koster
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Loved seeing a glimpse of the characters from The Last Single Girl in this new installment of Caitie Quinn's Brew Ha Ha series. The covers on this series are great and the stories inside live up to the promise!

This story is short, but very sweet and while you're totally on Mel's side, you can't help but root for Kyle, especially once he gets up on stage.

I read this as part of the LOL Romantic Comedy Anthology - Volume 1 - Thirteen All-New Romance Stories by Bestselling Authors and would recommen
Jo Hughes
Aug 12, 2014 rated it really liked it
I would like to thank Angie Hulsman and the author for sending me a copy of this in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Mel is a tour logitsics manager or babysitter to rock star Dylan. He is a pain in the ass that keeps going missing with the help of his best friend Kyle. We meet Mel at the end of a concert being chewed out by Dylan's manager Lennie as Dylan or his Majesty as Mel likes to refer to him had gone missing yet again.

Mel sets out to find Dylan and Kyle, little does she know she wil
Angie
Aug 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
I was hooked after reading the first sentence. Caitie's writing is always witty, fresh and contains just enough of that sweet romance we love. In Love in Tune, Mel is a take charge woman that has had enough of the rock god that she has been hired to "handle". Even though she's not a fan of the rock star, his best friend Kyle on the other hand, is her kryptonite. Flirting ensues, a little confusion is thrown in and then a few hot kisses seal the deal. You're given a small sampling of how great Ca ...more
Caffenero
Aug 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a very fast paced short story that will entangle you with the characters and make you hungry for more!

Mel is a logistic manager working for Dylan, a famous rock-star, who runs away with his BFF Kyle on a little Toyota at the end of a concert. Eventually she finds them performing at the Brew Ha Ha where her sweet heart will take a roller coaster journey before the end of the night ;)

I've to thank Caitie Quinn and Angie at the "Confessions of an Unsuspected Bookworm" blog for the ARC of th

• Homebound
  • The E.T. Guy (Office Aliens, #1)
  • Choosing Theo (Clecanian #1)
  • The Wingman (Alpha Male, #1)
  • Freeing Luka (Clecanian #2)
  • This Time Is Different
  • Second Chance in Paradise (Clairborne Family #1)
  • Smitten with Ravioli (Smitten with Travel Romantic Comedy Series #1)
  • Steel Rose (The Cardinal Winds #1)
  • Wayward Spirits (Witches of Palmetto Point #2)
  • Fan the Flames (Search and Rescue, #2)
  • Good Luck Charm  (Holiday High, #2)
  • The Importance of Getting Revenge
  • Hold Your Breath (Search and Rescue, #1)
  • Learn to Fly
  • Surviving Seduction (The Shattered World, #2)
  • Surviving Passion (The Shattered World, #1)
  • November (Calendar Girl #11)
Bria Quinlan is an award-nominated bestselling author of eight Romantic Comedies and YA Issue Books (that she swears are funny...really. They are.) Her books make you snort Diet Coke out your nose or tear up and curse her name.

Amazon: https://tinyurl.com/ybgdq33r
Kobo: https://tinyurl.com/krvpqjr
BN: https://tinyurl.com/ydf9det6
iBooks: https://tinyurl.com/jrblzqr

Facebook: https://tinyurl.com/y9bcw

Brew Ha Ha (5 books)
  • The Last Single Girl (Brew Ha Ha, #1)
  • Worth the Fall (Brew Ha Ha #2)
  • The Catching Kind (Brew Ha Ha #3)
  • The Proposing Kind (Brew Ha Ha #4)
  • Things That Shine (Brew Ha Ha #5)