Start by marking “Blood and Sympathy” as Want to Read:
Blood and Sympathy

Blood and Sympathy

What would you do if you found yourself in love with the twin brother of the man who murdered your sister?

Claire Copeland has just graduated from high school with no plans for her future other than getting laid and partying the summer away on Devil's Fork Lake.

When her sister is murdered, Claire tries to understand why. Why the good daughter was taken, and she was left beh
Kindle Edition
Published September 22nd 2014 by Lori L. Clark

To ask other readers questions about Blood and Sympathy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Blood and Sympathy

TeriLyn
Aug 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing

5 Bloody Stars

Blood and Sympathy chronicles the thrilling journey of Claire Copeland in a new adult/erotic telling of the heinous crimes committed against herself and her sister. An interesting caveat to the story weaves twin brothers into the fold both serving time in juvenile detention. This book is my favorite title from Lori L. Clark yet. The writing here delves a bit deeper in the minds of three distinct, intriguing characters.

From three points of view, the reader gets viewpoints of everyt
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
☆ Complimentary copy provided by the author in exchange for an honest review ☆
~ THANK YOU ~

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY RATING ☆☆☆☆ Blood and Sympathy by Lori L. Clark

4 SAYER SLAYER STARS

Once I started reading this and how the story just flowed flawlessly I found myself devouring it and getting so absorbed in the story I'd finished it in no time at all..

BLOOD IS NO REASON FOR SYMPATHY

Identical twins, Brogan and Braden Sayer have more in common than their genetics, both ended up in juvenile detention in 2009 at the ag
Stephanie
Aug 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
Wow, a very different storyline! Another romantic/thriller/suspense which will have you wondering where this story is going! There was an abundance of characters that I hated, but also loved! The main characters were wonderful and you root for them through this entire story! This book will keep you turning the pages until the very end!

I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review!
Cassia Brightmore
Oct 08, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Blood and Sympathy Teaser #2 (2)
The cover of this book is what initially drew me in. I found it interesting, it had me wanting to learn more about what was lying inside waiting for me to discover. They say you shouldn’t judge a book by its cover, but in this case - it worked in my favor. Blood and Sympathy was a fantastic read, one that captured and held my attention, that left me heartbroken in some places and on the edge of my seat in others. I found the concept of the difference and similarities that lie in the relationshi
Book-Bosomed  blog
“I know he’s blood and all, but blood is no reason for sympathy.”

Braden Sayer is the twin brother of Brogan Sayer. Implicated in Brogan’s arson scheme that killed their stepfather, Braden has also been incarcerated in juvenile detention since they were twelve. Now seventeen, Braden has his eye on early release for good behavior while Brogan has his eye on release by any means necessary.

Claire Copeland is only eleven months younger than her sister Olivia, and while their physical appearance often
Cherry Hurtado
Sep 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing
** arc was given to my blog for honest review**

This book was more than what I expected.. I loved everything. The story is very well written, it's told in 3 POV's and I think it was perfect. As I read along I couldn't stop asking when , when will it happen lol.. How will it happen and what will come out of all this. Yes this story is about a girl who has daddy issues. Her dad doesn't see her as a good daughter which makes her act up on that. Then we have the twins. Let me tell you these twins are
Desirae (Dee)
Sep 25, 2014 rated it liked it
I liked that this was a twist of a storyline of all those involved. Let's go over what I did and didn't like.
I liked that this was an original storyline. I liked the idea of where this could have gone. I liked the difference between out characters; brother vs brother, sister vs sister, dark vs light, good vs bad. I liked the opposite ends of the spectrum for our characters. And I liked that the good of one was paired with the bad of the other.
But let me discuss what I didn't like. To me there
Jessica Diaz
Aug 29, 2014 rated it really liked it
Not what I was expecting, in fact so much better.

Blood and sympathy is a suspenseful read told from three points of view and it's written well. The author is unpredictable in the best way possible. I found myself saying " I didn't see that coming". I fell in love with the hero Brayden. He was just so lovable. The heroine Claire, I didn't care for much in the beginning but soon realized I did in fact like her. The supporting characters are written into the story well.

This book does have a love
Deb
Aug 10, 2014 rated it it was amazing
OMG! I don't know how Ms. Clark does it, but she continues to come up with new plots and story-lines to amaze & entertain me, then keep me awake at night turning the pages & wanting more :o lol ... This contemporary romantic suspense novel has the right amount of mystery & sex with characters you will love & hate!! ... I had the extreme pleasure to be given this early WIP for my honest comments & review :)... I honestly loved this and hope the ending means there will be at le ...more
Gale
Aug 28, 2014 rated it it was amazing
A very romanceful erotic interesting story of claire her being the bad sister,and her good sister was murdered,this story gets more exciting as you go along as well with twin brothers.I really loved it and want more of it.
Sabrina
Sep 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
4.5 star rating. I really enjoyed this read and being able to skip between the 3 main characters. I thought Claire and Braden's love story was so sweet. He was too cute for words!
Michelle
Sep 29, 2014 rated it liked it
This was a pretty good book. An easy read with bits of darkness to it. I would have rated it higher but there were parts that felt rushed, especially the last 2 chapters. I also never really got an image of either twin. I expected at the very least for Claire to describe him when she went to visit him, but all I got was he was good looking. It wasn't until the epilogue that I read details of their looks. I also hope Alastair got what he should have coming to him, but we will never know. I did li ...more
Evette
Nov 30, 2014 rated it liked it
An original storyline, but unevenly told. Having all of the main characters POV was good, yet made it hard to follow at times, as well as a lot of overlap and retelling.
The romance was very sweet and tender. The drama in the tale was a bit much, the end was a wee bit predictable but done well.
Diamond Drake
Nov 23, 2014 rated it it was ok
Started well but halfway through it grew monotonous and dull.
Labree Hans
Sep 26, 2014
Kristin Heller
Aug 15, 2014
Fringe Fiction: Read for review 1 18 Sep 13, 2014 08:59AM
Lori L. Clark currently resides in Hazelwood, MO with her fur kids... a two-year-old Min Pin mix named Rubble, a 5-year-old Min Pin named Mini, and an owner surrender affectionately known as Lacey the Biting Min Pin.

When Lori isn't listening to the voices in her head, waiting for the next creative inspiration to hit, she also loves to read, run, paint pet portraits and rescue dogs.

Email Lori at L