Start by marking “Hot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)” as Want to Read:
Hot Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)

Hot Rebel

(Hostile Operations Team #6)

4.41  ·  Rating details ·  1,206 Ratings  ·  119 Reviews
A rebel on the run…

Victoria Royal is a traitor. Or so the U.S. government believes. Victoria was once a promising sniper in the Army, but now she’s gone rogue—worse, she’s just landed in the middle of a Hostile Operations Team mission in the desert and blasted it all to hell.

Nick “Brandy” Brandon doesn’t expect to run into Victoria when he’s bugging out from a mission gon
ebook
Published September 29th 2014 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Hot Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hot Rebel

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4.5 It only Keeps Getting Better Stars

She'd disappeared a little over three years ago, and now she was here in the middle of a war zone, fucking up his mission.

You know what I love about this series? Freaking EVERYTHING. The fact that it only continues to get better and better with each new installment is just the icing on the cake. Lynn Raye Harris is able to deliver heart pounding suspense with a sensual and sizzling romance that all together adds up to an addicting and unputdownable read.
Wendy
This was an oke read. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special either. I guess I'm just a bit tired of reading about 25 year old virgins.
Lily
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nick is happy with his life. He loves his brothers and his job as a member of HOT. Nothing could distract him from the job or his life until her. He hasn't seen her since Sniper school where she just clear disappeared! She was the best next to him (and he was THE best), had a back bone and oh how he loved to wind her up. Now they call her a traitor!! But for some reason Nick just can't believe it's that simple. There has to be a reason she turned on her country, if she ever had at all? And he wi ...more
Jonel Boyko
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This novel is action packed from the first page. Harris presents her readers with a well written novel with an intricate storyline that not only grabs your attention with this action, but holds it throughout. She also has some comical interludes to lighten the mood. They are priceless in and of themselves and definitely added to the forward momentum of the story itself. Her vividly visual descriptions pop you right into the midst of the story. This novel has all the intensity of a military novel ...more
Poppy
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-raye-harris
My gawd these books just keep getting HOTTER!

I love Lynn's writing and her females are KICK a$$!

Nick is all kinds of glorious Alpha male and I just loved the dynamics between him and Victoria.

A awesome Military writer who knows just how to tell a brill story! Sucks you in and you don't want to leave.

Ice is waiting for me now
Cristina
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Why I didn't love it:
I had trouble believing their romance. I know I know who am I to judge, right? But honestly, it seemed to come out of nowhere. The ending was sweet I guess.
Overall: No cheating, enough suspense (if you're into that) and a decent dialogue.
Book Him Danno
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was giving an Advance Copy of Lynn Raye Harris Hot Shot and found I enjoyed the book so much when her next book was released I thought why not read it. So I took a chance and boy I am glad I did because I really enjoy Hot Rebel with the feisty heroin Victoria Royal and HOT's Nick "Brandy" Brandon.

Victoria Royal is a traitor or at least to the U.S. government she is a traitor. According to Victoria she is a gun for hire after she was thrown out of the army as a sniper. She now uses her skills t
Lydia
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I love you, and I’ve been an asshole, and I’m sorry. I let you go, and I let you think it was because I didn’t love you. There’s nothing I regret more than that." - Nick Brandon

Well, it looks like Preacher Boy got his own happy ending as well. And with a woman who can easily race him to wear the pants of the relationship at that!

Nick "Brandy" Brandon and Victoria Royal haven't seen each other ever since she dropped out of sniper course. He sure as hell doesn't expect to run into his female riva
Julie
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT Rebel by Lynn Raye Harris is a 2014 publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I hate using those overused and often over the top statements like: “ This is the best book in the series so far” and “Lynn Raye Harris has done it again”. However... This is the best book in series and Lynn didn't just do it again, she somehow did it better.

First of all, not only do we have a hot alpha male is Nick “Bandy” Brandon, but we have
Helen (Blissfully Bookish Besties)
HOT Rebel is the sixth book in Lynn Raye Harris's Hostile Operation Team series and is the story of Victoria Royal and Nick 'Brandy' Brandon. HOT Rebel can be read as a standalone but stories from previous books are mentioned as are characters that appear throughout the series.

Victoria is an excellent sniper and a strong, independent woman, but she also an endearing vulnerability about her. Nick is HOT's resident sniper and is a cocky, protective alpha male. The two met at sniper school and were
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
ARC Courtesy of Publisher via Netgalley

I love Romantic Suspense, it is one of my fave genres out there. And if I had to pick one that would be in my top 3, this series would be it for sure!!!! These books get better and better not to mention freaking hotter and hotter....

I loved the story of Victoria and Nick and as usual it was action packed from start to finish. Oh and did I mention the panty melting scenes as well....mmmm HOT indeed!!!

Victoria first met Nick when she was in the Army training
Cataluna6
Oct 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: for-review, netgalley
A copy of this ebook was provided for me via Netgalley for review - in exchange for an honest review.

I loved that there was a lot more action in this book, plenty of suspense to keep the story moving. The action is fast paced and having it set in Afghanistan (I want to say Afghanistan) makes it relevant to now. I'm by no means an authority of women in the military, but it's always refreshing to see - even if Victoria is on the wrong side of it at the moment. She's a kick arse character that can
Gretchen
Fantastic addition to the series. The tension between Nick and Victoria is sizzling, the dialogue is fast-paced, and the interactions with the other members of H.O.T. are some of the best yet (especially Mendez, who really shines). Great story and I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
PepperP0t
Snipers Victoria Royal and HOT Nick 'Brandy' Brandon hadn't seen each other since Victoria dropped out of Army sniper school where they flirted and competed for the number one spot. After three years they're in the same room after she blows his mission by killing the wrong guy. Nick's not sure if Victoria's a mercenary or a terrorist but there were rumors and either way she's outside the government.

Victoria's aware of what Nick thinks of her but she has to get her sister back on the straight and
Busybeth76
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Victoria & Nicholas

They're both snipers, they've both lost people they've loved. But Nick & Victoria are constantly bickering, have been since Army sniper school, where they were each other's main competition. But now they're back in each other's lives. Vic is tough, courageous and skilled as a sniper. Nick is serious, independent and just became HOT's sniper. Can they survive a dangerous roller coaster of a mission together? Can they work together well enough to save Vic's sister, bring
Hazel Harkins
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. This book like all the others catches your attention from the beginning and holds it until the end.
Victoria Royal and Nick 'Brandy' Brandon were competitors in sniper school and it doesn't seem much has changed when they meet again after 3 years.

Nick is as alpha as they come and the chemistry between he and Victoria is crackling hot.

This book is filled with action on every page as the HOT team goes to work trying to save Victoria's sister. When it comes to fighting terroris
Donna
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shot through the heart...

Did the crack shot Victoria get kicked out of the army or did she choose to go rogue? Will her former classmate, Nick, have to rebel as well to find out and will she find her sister before her terrorist husband destroys her? Non-stop action with sexy seques make this another fast page turner in the H.O.T. universe.
Andrea Akers
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot 6

Hot Rebel is a great, action and suspense filled story that is a standalone book yet part of a series. It helps to read the books in order but not necessary. Parts of the book are for mature audiences.
Mary Silvestri
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Preacher Boy and Victoria are perfect together. You realize that as soon as you see them together. Good romantic suspense and and good story in the series!! Highly recommend this series and this book!!
Renee Sturgill
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Raye Harris has made it on my top ten favorite authors lists. With each new story it keeps getting better and better. Hot Rebel is Nick and Victoria's story. I look forward to reading the rest in this series.
Kim Otis
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love!

I love Lynn Raye Harris, she has a great way with words! I absolutely love the way she brings her to life.
I
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was ok
Ok, I guess. Not bad, not great. 2.5*
Sandra R
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great suspense romance. Well written as usual and very steamy. I didn't enjoy this one as much as some of the others in the series - maybe the insta love was just too quick for me to believe - so 4.5 stars.
Cynthia Brooks
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rereading this series -- love it!!
Bobbie
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Great series. Lots of action, suspense and romance. Intriguing storyline.
Lynette
Jun 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love this series.
Desere
Sep 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought this author could not possibly make this series any better she goes and writes a book like this. It was simply outstanding from start to finish.

This time the author took me into the mind of Nick " Brandy" Branson or as our heroine likes to call him " Preacher Boy". But there is nothing saintly about Nick, nope this guy is hot with a capital H. And he's also ticked off with Victoria Royal.

She's a traitor to her country and as far as Nick is concerned she should have stayed aw
MsRomanticReads
First posted on my blog Review + Quote-tastic (5): Maybe you should put some clothes on. – Hot Rebel by Lynn Raye Harris

Ever since Nick thought about Victoria "the sniper with the body of a stripper" in the last HOT novel, I couldn't wait to read their story. I love stories with heroines who are equally as good as the guys in the field, if not better. Victoria didn't disappoint. The action is back in Qu'rim and deadlier than ever. Terrorists, a lost sister, and a passion so hot it could even sco
Diayll
Nov 11, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-by-ariel, arc
Originally Reviewed At: Mother/Gamer/Writer
Rating: 4 out of 5 Controllers
Review Source: Publisher
Reviewer: Ariel

Snipers, action, near death experiences, and plenty of romance, I found everything I was looking for in Hot Rebel, the sixth novel in the Hostile Operations Team series by Lynn Raye Harris.

Victoria Royal, one of the best sniper’s around, has been labeled a traitor by her country. Now, she’s in search of her sister, whom she hasn’t seen in years. Working for Ian Black as a gun for hire
  • Danger Close (Bagram Special Ops, #4)
  • Over the Line (Alpha Ops, #2)
  • Midnight Lies (Wildefire, #2)
  • Westin's Chase (Titan, #3)
  • Take Over at Midnight (The Night Stalkers, #7)
  • Sweet Revenge (Sin Brothers, #2)
  • Full Throttle (Black Knights Inc., #7)
  • Hot Shots
  • Body of Evidence (Evidence, #2)
To be kept up to date about all of Lynn's new books, as well as to receive exclusive content and have the opportunity to enter special giveaways, sign up for Lynn's newsletter here. Or text the word HOTTIES to 66866.

Lynn Raye Harris is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of the HOSTILE OPERATIONS TEAM SERIES of military romances as well as 20 books for Harlequin Presents. A forme

Hostile Operations Team (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • Hot Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
  • Hot Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Hot Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)
  • Dangerously Hot (Hostile Operations Team, #4)
  • Hot Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • Hot Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7)
  • Hot and Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8)
  • Hot Protector (Hostile Operations Team, #9)
  • Hot Addiction (Hostile Operations Team, #10)
  • Hot Valor (Hostile Operations Team, #11)
“She looked like a somewhat frightened and helpless woman, and yet he knew she was a deadly assassin. The same as he was. She was like one of those startlingly beautiful creatures in the wild—colorful and attractive, but deadly when touched.” 4 likes
“Why are you giving me a hard time?" she growled.

"Sweetheart, I’d love to give you a hard time. Anytime you want.”
4 likes