Start by marking “HOT Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)” as Want to Read:
HOT Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)

HOT Rebel

(Hostile Operations Team #6)

A rebel on the run…

Victoria Royal is a traitor. Or so the U.S. government believes. Victoria was once a promising sniper in the Army, but now she’s gone rogue—worse, she’s just landed in the middle of a Hostile Operations Team mission in the desert and blasted it all to hell.

Nick “Brandy” Brandon doesn’t expect to run into Victoria when he’s bugging out from a mission gon
ebook
Published September 29th 2014 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about HOT Rebel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about HOT Rebel

Start your review of HOT Rebel (Hostile Operations Team, #6)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
4.5 It only Keeps Getting Better Stars

She'd disappeared a little over three years ago, and now she was here in the middle of a war zone, fucking up his mission.

You know what I love about this series? Freaking EVERYTHING. The fact that it only continues to get better and better with each new installment is just the icing on the cake. Lynn Raye Harris is able to deliver heart pounding suspense with a sensual and sizzling romance that all together adds up to an addicting and unputdownab
Wendy
This was an oke read. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything special either. I guess I'm just a bit tired of reading about 25 year old virgins.
Lily
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Nick is happy with his life. He loves his brothers and his job as a member of HOT. Nothing could distract him from the job or his life until her. He hasn't seen her since Sniper school where she just clear disappeared! She was the best next to him (and he was THE best), had a back bone and oh how he loved to wind her up. Now they call her a traitor!! But for some reason Nick just can't believe it's that simple. There has to be a reason she turned on her country, if she ever had at all? And he wi ...more
Julie
Sep 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing
HOT Rebel by Lynn Raye Harris is a 2014 publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

I hate using those overused and often over the top statements like: “ This is the best book in the series so far” and “Lynn Raye Harris has done it again”. However... This is the best book in series and Lynn didn't just do it again, she somehow did it better.

First of all, not only do we have a hot alpha male is Nick “Bandy” Brandon, but we have
Jonel
Nov 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This novel is action packed from the first page. Harris presents her readers with a well written novel with an intricate storyline that not only grabs your attention with this action, but holds it throughout. She also has some comical interludes to lighten the mood. They are priceless in and of themselves and definitely added to the forward momentum of the story itself. Her vividly visual descriptions pop you right into the midst of the story. This novel has all the intensity of a military novel ...more
Poppy
Feb 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: lynn-raye-harris
My gawd these books just keep getting HOTTER!

I love Lynn's writing and her females are KICK a$$!

Nick is all kinds of glorious Alpha male and I just loved the dynamics between him and Victoria.

A awesome Military writer who knows just how to tell a brill story! Sucks you in and you don't want to leave.

Ice is waiting for me now
Cristina
Oct 14, 2014 rated it liked it
Why I didn't love it:
I had trouble believing their romance. I know I know who am I to judge, right? But honestly, it seemed to come out of nowhere. The ending was sweet I guess.
Overall: No cheating, enough suspense (if you're into that) and a decent dialogue.
Book Him Danno
May 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was giving an Advance Copy of Lynn Raye Harris Hot Shot and found I enjoyed the book so much when her next book was released I thought why not read it. So I took a chance and boy I am glad I did because I really enjoy Hot Rebel with the feisty heroin Victoria Royal and HOT's Nick "Brandy" Brandon.

Victoria Royal is a traitor or at least to the U.S. government she is a traitor. According to Victoria she is a gun for hire after she was thrown out of the army as a sniper. She now uses her skills t
amanda s.
Dec 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one! I realize what I'm getting into when I picked up this book because I didn't even read the book one of this series. But I'm confident that I'm able to pick up the plot, and I did. The push and pull between our main characters are smooth AF. Will definitely read more!
Sue
My favourite out of Books 1 to 6. Nick and Victoria's story was hot. Nothing better than a badass heroine and Victoria was all that. Loved it.
Lydia
Aug 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
"I love you, and I’ve been an asshole, and I’m sorry. I let you go, and I let you think it was because I didn’t love you. There’s nothing I regret more than that." - Nick Brandon

Well, it looks like Preacher Boy got his own happy ending as well. And with a woman who can easily race him to wear the pants of the relationship at that!

Nick "Brandy" Brandon and Victoria Royal haven't seen each other ever since she dropped out of sniper course. He sure as hell doesn't expect to run into his female riva
Helen (Blissfully Bookish Besties)
HOT Rebel is the sixth book in Lynn Raye Harris's Hostile Operation Team series and is the story of Victoria Royal and Nick 'Brandy' Brandon. HOT Rebel can be read as a standalone but stories from previous books are mentioned as are characters that appear throughout the series.

Victoria is an excellent sniper and a strong, independent woman, but she also an endearing vulnerability about her. Nick is HOT's resident sniper and is a cocky, protective alpha male. The two met at sniper school and were
Jackie  Kiwibooknerd
ARC Courtesy of Publisher via Netgalley

I love Romantic Suspense, it is one of my fave genres out there. And if I had to pick one that would be in my top 3, this series would be it for sure!!!! These books get better and better not to mention freaking hotter and hotter....

I loved the story of Victoria and Nick and as usual it was action packed from start to finish. Oh and did I mention the panty melting scenes as well....mmmm HOT indeed!!!

Victoria first met Nick when she was in the Army training
Cataluna6
Oct 26, 2014 rated it liked it
Shelves: netgalley, for-review
A copy of this ebook was provided for me via Netgalley for review - in exchange for an honest review.

I loved that there was a lot more action in this book, plenty of suspense to keep the story moving. The action is fast paced and having it set in Afghanistan (I want to say Afghanistan) makes it relevant to now. I'm by no means an authority of women in the military, but it's always refreshing to see - even if Victoria is on the wrong side of it at the moment. She's a kick arse character that can
Gretchen
Fantastic addition to the series. The tension between Nick and Victoria is sizzling, the dialogue is fast-paced, and the interactions with the other members of H.O.T. are some of the best yet (especially Mendez, who really shines). Great story and I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Jo-Ann Fitzgerald
May 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
This is the 6th book of the series. However, you will understand more if you’ve read earlier books of this series.

If you want to read what the book is about, read above the reviews.

Our hero is a sniper who is really good at what he does. When he was in training, there was only one other sniper to be who anything near to how accurate he was. He was very attracted to the woman before she disappears, but he thinks he just met her again on this mission gone wrong because of someone, probably this
Busybeth76
Jun 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Victoria & Nicholas

They're both snipers, they've both lost people they've loved. But Nick & Victoria are constantly bickering, have been since Army sniper school, where they were each other's main competition. But now they're back in each other's lives. Vic is tough, courageous and skilled as a sniper. Nick is serious, independent and just became HOT's sniper. Can they survive a dangerous roller coaster of a mission together? Can they work together well enough to save Vic's sister, bring down a
Annette
Feb 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is excellent. Very well written romantic suspense. Plot is edgy and intense. Victoria is brave, very independent, a rare female who's also an excellent sniper, very strong character with a big heart for her loved ones. Nick is temptation on two legs but he's not conceited about it, he respects Victoria. As their path cross and merge, they get to learn a little about one another, exciting stuff. Never a dull moment, love it from beginning to end. I am voluntarily reviewing without obligation ...more
Hazel Harkins
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. This book like all the others catches your attention from the beginning and holds it until the end.
Victoria Royal and Nick 'Brandy' Brandon were competitors in sniper school and it doesn't seem much has changed when they meet again after 3 years.

Nick is as alpha as they come and the chemistry between he and Victoria is crackling hot.

This book is filled with action on every page as the HOT team goes to work trying to save Victoria's sister. When it comes to fighting terroris
M
Jul 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
3 years ago Nick and Victoria met in sniper school, but one day she was gone without a word. Now they have run into each other on a mission, but are they both on the right side of things? Victoria only has one goal, and that is to find and rescue her missing sister. Nick is a complication she does not need as she tries to fulfill her job, and Nick is unsure is Victoria is a traitor to the United States. They can’t deny their connection as they work together to find out who the bad guys really ar ...more
Donna C
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shot through the heart...

Did the crack shot Victoria get kicked out of the army or did she choose to go rogue? Will her former classmate, Nick, have to rebel as well to find out and will she find her sister before her terrorist husband destroys her? Non-stop action with sexy seques make this another fast page turner in the H.O.T. universe.
Maria
Jan 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
I purchased this in a boxed set and finally am getting around reading these stories. Nick and Victoria were two characters that keep you on your toes for sure. Their banter is great! This is a full length story, which is always what I, as a reader, prefer. Their back stories will tug at your heart too.

I am looking forward to the next story in the series.
Renee Sturgill
May 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Lynn Raye Harris has made it on my top ten favorite authors lists. With each new story it keeps getting better and better. Hot Rebel is Nick and Victoria's story. I look forward to reading the rest in this series.
Mary Silvestri
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Stars

Preacher Boy and Victoria are perfect together. You realize that as soon as you see them together. Good romantic suspense and and good story in the series!! Highly recommend this series and this book!!
Andrea Akers
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot 6

Hot Rebel is a great, action and suspense filled story that is a standalone book yet part of a series. It helps to read the books in order but not necessary. Parts of the book are for mature audiences.
Cecly Ann
Dec 31, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Victoria and Nick, the perfect couple. Who else could watch each other's backs? Where is Ian Black though? What I love most about Lynn Raye Harris's novels, most times, you cannot predict those final scenes, when the protagonists get the better of the antagonist. Can't.
Kathy Wesserling
Better & Better & Better

Every book in this series has me craving the next one. The men. The women. Every match is fascinating. The connection between all the characters is well created but each story is strong in itself.
Bobbie
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great read. Great series. Lots of action, suspense and romance. Intriguing storyline.
Sandra R
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great suspense romance. Well written as usual and very steamy. I didn't enjoy this one as much as some of the others in the series - maybe the insta love was just too quick for me to believe - so 4.5 stars.
Cynthia Brooks
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rereading this series -- love it!!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Nixon's Promise (Gemini Group #1)
  • Weston's Treasure (Gemini Group #3)
  • Slow Ride (Sleeper SEALs #2)
  • Alec's Dream (Gemini Group #4)
  • Kid Chaos (SEAL Team Alpha #2)
  • SEAL's Sky (Operation Alpha: Special Forces / Black Eagle Book 4)
  • Thaddeus: (Special Forces: Operation Alpha / Gold Team)
  • Jameson's Salvation (Gemini Group, #2)
  • Body of Evidence (Evidence, #2)
  • Cowboy (SEAL Team Alpha, #3)
  • Montana SEAL (Brotherhood Protectors, #1)
  • Montana Rescue (Brotherhood Protectors #8; Sleeper SEALs #6)
  • Hollywood (SEAL Team Alpha, #8)
  • Withholding Evidence (Evidence, #3)
  • SEAL's Sunshine (Black Eagle Team #2 / Special Forces: Operation Alpha)
  • Tank (SEAL Team Alpha #4)
  • Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy #4)
  • Fast Vengeance (DEA FAST #7)
Lynn Raye Harris is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of sizzling military romantic suspense novels and contemporary romance novels. She lives in Alabama with her husband (former military), her cat, and her American Saddlebred horse.

Find me on Amazon!

Find me on Facebook!

Find me on Instagram!

Hostile Operations Team (1 - 10 of 14 books)
  • HOT Pursuit (Hostile Operations Team, #1)
  • HOT Mess (Hostile Operations Team, #2)
  • Dangerously HOT (Hostile Operations Team, #4)
  • HOT Package (Hostile Operations Team, #3)
  • HOT Shot (Hostile Operations Team, #5)
  • HOT Ice (Hostile Operations Team, #7)
  • HOT & Bothered (Hostile Operations Team, #8)
  • HOT Protector (Hostile Operations Team, #9)
  • HOT Addiction (Hostile Operations Team, #10)
  • HOT Valor (Hostile Operations Team, #11)