Start by marking “Trust in Me” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Trust in Me

Jennifer Gavran

Trust in Me

A letter brought them together, but will its message also tear them apart?

When international businessman, Patrick MacQuoid, finds a letter in the back of his desk, he knows he must find its’ mysterious author.

Rachel Teague thought her past was finally behind her, a fresh start, and a new career. When a mysterious gentleman enters her life – she thinks things are finally o
Kindle Edition
Published August 15th 2014 by Hot Pages Publishing, LLC (first published August 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Trust in Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trust in Me

United Indie Book Blog
4 years ago Rachel worked at Ross and Ulrich , after an unpleasant incident , she resigns but she leaves a hand written note in the desk for her replacement. The person who finds it makes contact with her and invites her for coffee , so she sets off to meet this random stranger ......

Patrick is tall , with the most beautiful green eyes , a dimple and broad shoulders with a Scottish accent to match ....,sounds like a god! He's so charming and attentive. He even brings Rachel a posy of heather tie
Heidi Sturgess
Dec 30, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4 years ago Rachel worked at Ross and Ulrich , after an unpleasant incident , she resigns but she leaves a hand written note in the desk for her  replacement. The person who finds it makes contact with her and invites her for coffee , so she sets off to meet this random stranger ......

Alice Smith
Oct 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Trust In Me
Book 1 in the Kiss & Don’t Tell Series
by Jennifer Gavran

A Sweet Sexy Read.

I was provided an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review.

Trust in Me is the first book released by new author Jennifern Gavran. It starts off with a premise that was new for me. A man cleaning out a desk finds a letter from a former employee and texts her, want to meet her based on her kindness in the letter.

Rachel is a paralegal, who has had some unwanted attention from men with less than hon
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
All it took was a text message and they were both intrigued. Rachel is amused that a letter she wrote and left in her previous job's desk has been found now, four years after she wrote it. The man that has found her letter has been so intrigued by what she wrote, he is compelled to ask her out for coffee so he can meet her.
And so it begins... a relationship unequaled by any other, an attraction the burns deep in the soul, and a long lasting friendship that makes her feel protected and safe.

This
Hooked On Books
Nov 14, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Trust in Me is a story of two halves, it is a hot & steamy romance which leads into a dark and sinister tale.
The main character is Rachel Teague, a young woman trying hard to live her life under the shadow of her past.
Patrick MacQuoid finds a letter that Rachel left in her old desk and decides to meet her.
When they end up dating, Rachel’s past comes back with a vengeance.
I enjoyed the twists & turns within this story, it really kept you guessing & left me gasping with the total surp
Marichus Real
Jan 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed reading this book, although it’s hard as life itself.
You can find a lot of things in it: The unconditional love of parents towards their children, the jealousy some people feel of someone who has everything, the selfishness of people who just follow their desires without thinking of the people who are going to be hurt, the betrayal of someone close, the bravery to face extremely difficult and hard situations, the passion two people feel for each other that can’t be hidden or restrained
Amy Bol
Oct 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I very much enjoyed this book. It has all the elements of a spicy romance between two likeable characters with a twist of a surprise. When you least expect it, the story turns dark and this is where it gets really interesting! I thought the sex scenes were well done, but it's the author's ability to write about humanity's dark side that in my opinion makes this book stand out.
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is a really great debut novel. I read this in one sitting as I really enjoyed it.

Patrick and Rachel are brought together when Patrick finds a letter at the back of his desk. Slightly on the dark side I really enjoyed this read.

I'm so looking forward to reading more from this author.
Anna-marie
Review on Ltmk Onbooks as part of Blog Tour
Cynthia
I am torn on this review, the book has a wonderful plot and is a good story. I have issues with this being a virgin book and the things that happen to her or she did. If she is a virgin I really doubt she would have a sex toy as most people call them BOB. Had she not been a virgin or had lost it early in the book I would have bought into it and the author would have hooked me. Now do not get me wrong I did enjoy the book and it does have a wonderful plot. I just could not get over the virgin and ...more
Tara Marie
From the very beginning I was torn between loving and disliking slightly. While the plot itself is believable some of the storyline just had me longing for more. Twists and turns made me fall back in good graces with the book but the parts of the book talking about her being a virgin had me disliking it all over again.
Jennifer's writing sucked me in but couldn't hold th whole thing together for me. The heat between Patrick and Rachel is hot, the accent he has I can totally hear in my head as I'
Marichus Real
Mar 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A gifted copy was given in exchange for an honest review.
I enjoyed reading this book, although it’s hard as life itself.
Jennifer Gavran
Oct 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
ebony
Kathy Heare Watts
Aug 09, 2016
Kitty_ranma
Mar 18, 2017
Jennifer Gavran is an emerging author, who's debut novel “Trust In Me” has been greeted with 5 star reviews and is the first novel in her erotic/thriller series “Kiss & Don't Tell”. She resides in California. When not writing or reading, she enjoys baking, hunting and shooting. She volunteers in the community and in her children's classrooms when she is not writing her newest romance.