Start by marking “This Point Forward (The Rosewoods, #5)” as Want to Read:
This Point Forward (The Rosewoods, #5)

This Point Forward

(The Rosewoods #5)

Emmeline Somerville is the resident philanthropist at The Rosewood Academy for Academic Excellence. She cares deeply about human rights, animals, the planet and most of all, her friends at Rosewood. But sometimes caring so much about other people means the one person you should care about most—yourself—gets overlooked. Now that her former boyfriend Dave is with her roommat ...more
ebook
Published October 23rd 2014 by Over The Cliff Publishing (first published October 18th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about This Point Forward, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Point Forward

Nancy The book junkie
Aug 27, 2014 rated it really liked it
Rating: 3.75/5

Review coming soon!
Beth C.
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's after Thanksgiving, during junior year at Rosewoods Academy. Brooklyn left suddenly for London and Emmie is now alone again in her room. This, of course, is difficult for her because of her separation anxiety issues. Chelly steps in as best she can to be a good friend and the two girls grow closer and do a lot more together during the last few weeks of the semester.
But Emmie is still lonely and it's not helping that she's still trying to avoid Dave. But Brooklyn's brother, Rob, is still on
Angie
Dec 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, young-adult
Synopsis: "Emmeline Somerville is the resident philanthropist at The Rosewood Academy for Academic Excellence. She cares deeply about human rights, animals, the planet and most of all, her friends at Rosewood. But sometimes caring so much about other people means the one person you should care about most—yourself—gets overlooked. Now that her former boyfriend Dave is with her roommate Brooklyn, Emmie tries to move forward, but it’s hard because maybe she wasn’t completely over Dave and perhaps s ...more
Cassy Le
Sep 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Hmm. Where to start?!

This series is now officially one of my favourites and this is by far my favourite Rosewood book yet. Although the start was a bit slow for me (might have been because I was in the middle of another series), and the change of point of view a bit unusual and made me feel a bit weird, once I started really really reading, I quickly adapted to Emmie's point of view, as it had been a while since I read I'll Never Forget, and couldn't let the book down! And I have to say that I
Jazmen
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it
A cutesy romance featuring one of our favorite Rosewood girls, Emmie. Emmy is a rich girl but in all the things that matter, she's poor, lacking. She's lonely, the holidays are approaching, and her best friend/roomate is leaving for who knows how long. Her ex-boyfriend wants to date her roomate, she's offended a troubled kid, and she's crushing on her best friend's brother. Her life is all too climatic.

Emmie's story was fun because despite all of her inner turmoil her book was light and fun, no
Brianne Whitley
Apr 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Emmeline’s story was such a page turner and an incredible book. She is such a giving person and is so kind hearted, yet she feels all the emotions everyone else feels. For example, jealousy. I really love how she handled all the relationships between boys and friends and how she delt with her emotions. I also love how she encourages her friends to go with what their heart is telling them. I cannot wait to read the next book!
Sep 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed this book. So far I have loved the change of point of views that Katrina has done in the various books and this one did not disappoint! This particular book was told from Emmie's point of view. The one thing that this book had that the others didn't was the inclusion of the bad boy - loved him and this story! Such a great pairing! I am totally ready for Book 6 to come out.
Ness
Oct 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One for the road..

I liked this book, I read it every chance I got. The banter between Rob and Emmie was quite amusing.

I kind of guessed a few things along the way and was rewarded when my suspicions were correct. onto the next one!
Joanne Mcvey
Sep 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I'm glad that Emmie has finally got her man! He's perfect for her and they will become a power couple for charity and helping others. They both feel so much and it's a good fit!
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Part of a giant binge read where NOW LOVE these books, full review will come on The Cubicle Escapee.
Mercy Amare
Apr 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
These books are getting more intense. I'm liking it ;)
Mrs Johanna A Larner
Julie Radoll
Sep 14, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Love Firsts: A Sampler of Young Adult Contemporary Romances
  • Dawn Of The Morningstar (Spellbound Trilogy, #3)
  • The Best Boy Ever Made
  • Confidence: The Diary of an Invisible Girl
  • Undercover with the Hottie
  • Will the Real Prince Charming Please Stand Up?
  • The Ghost of You and Me
  • Mammoth
  • Jack and the Beanstalk (Faerie Tale Collection, #6)
  • The Law of Tall Girls
  • Finding Valor (The Searchers, #2)
  • Loving The Billionaire (The Sherbrookes of Newport, #0.5)
  • Courage Dares (Sisters of Spirit, #4)
  • The Grinch of Starlight Bend
  • Aure the Topaz, Book 1 of the Aglaril Cycle
  • The Naughty List (Christmas Street #3)
  • Rescuing Christmas
  • Fish Perfume (Cozy Harbor Marina, #1)
A survivor of adolescence, Katrina Abbott loves writing about teens: best friends, cute boys, kissing, drama. Her main vice is romance, but she's been known to succumb to the occasional chocolate binge. She may or may not live in California with her husband, kids and several cats.

The Rosewoods (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Fresh Start: The Rosewoods Series Prequel (The Rosewoods #0.5)
  • Taking the Reins (The Rosewoods, #1)
  • Masquerade (The Rosewoods, #2)
  • Playing the Part (The Rosewoods, #3)
  • Reading Between the Lines (The Rosewoods, #4)
  • I'll Never Forget (The Rosewoods, #4.5)
  • Risking it All: The Rosewoods - A Short Story
  • Making Ripples (The Rosewoods #6)
  • Acting Out (The Rosewoods #7)
  • Hitting the Target (The Rosewoods #8)
“I judged you unfairly when I met you.”
“But you still wanted to kiss me?”
He shrugged, a smirk turning up the right corner of his mouth. “I’m a guy.”
6 likes
“No one would ever make the mistake of calling this guy cute. This guy was sexy. Incredibly, dangerously, devastatingly sexy.” 4 likes