Start by marking “Nighttides” as Want to Read:
Nighttides

Nighttides

Ten sexy summer stories to turn up the heat from some of the hottest new voices and best selling authors! Nighttides tells the stories of lost loves, new loves, passion rekindled, and sparks of lust that light a new a path. Who needs the cabana boy when these 10 sizzling summer stories will melt your panties off... If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne: A broken heart... a s ...more
Published August 4th 2014 by Bolero Books, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Nighttides, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nighttides

Start your review of Nighttides
Type – Anthology
Genre – Romance
Rating – Average 4 out of 5 Stars

If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne - ****4 Vacation Wish Stars

This is a cute but heart-breaking read – A vacation fling with a cocky businessman – only 1 rule that must be taken seriously – DON’T FALL.  Without even making it a week Emily has broken Ben’s cardinal rule and she has no idea how she will ever get over her few days with a sex god.

One Summer by M.C. Cerny - ****4 Avocado Stars

Oh my….what a beautiful story of a summer away from the hustle and bustle ofgod.
OneStars
PublicationNighttides
Jo ★The Book Sloth★
An average of 3,6 stars

If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne ★★★★

The story in this novella was a bit rushed, the whole I just met you and I love you too much. But I enjoy LS's writing and it was cute. It's a novella, sometimes it can't be helped. I also don't like the name Ben for a hero. It sounds so adorable that when I hear Ben I always imagine a chubby little kid.

One Summer by M.C. Serry ★★★★★

I lovedclass="gr-hostedUserImg">
stars
Amalie Silver
Jun 27, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
Lisa Suzanne
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I have read three of the novellas in this collection so far (aside from my own), and I am honored to be working with such talented authors!
Barbie
Jun 20, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this in exchange for an Honest review.

I give this four star's only because there was three books I wasn't to thrilled about. They had a pretty good plot going on, However I feel since it was a short story that they rushed it. There was some confusion one one of the Books, and it went through the whole book. Possibly could have been me up all night to read it lol.

The other seven books had me Mad, sad, crying, and happy for the character's. I want more of th
Crystal
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This was a great anthology. I found all the stories to be very enjoyable. I have found a lot of new authors that I want to read more of. A couple of my favorites would be If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne and Love, Nick by Laura Dunaway and I enjoyed the humor in Crashing with Beau by Brittany C. Cherry.

There are stories that explore new love and some stories that explore the love that got away and still burns hot...very hot.

There is one that is just the beginning of the story and
Michelle
May 01, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2014, anthology
ARC provided by author in exchange of honest review

If Wishes Came True : ☆☆☆ 3 Wishing Stars ☆☆☆

If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne was a definitely fast paced novella. After coming off a break off, Emily heads to California with her best friend for a little R&R and wishes she could mend her broken heart and the best way to get over her ex and move on, is to find a stranger and have hot sex no strings attached. Well luckily for Emily, she meets Ben. Two Strangers. One week. No strings attached. Whate
IndieSage PR
Aug 04, 2014 marked it as to-read

We can't wait for this one!

Teaser by IndieSage PR
M.C. Cerny
Apr 22, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I had the opportunity to collaborate on Nighttides with nine other fabulous authors. I got to read the other stories (aside from my own, One Summer) and I must say each one is unique, fun, sexy and a great read. If you're looking for variety and steamy stories this is the book to pick up this summer.
Letty  (Cover to Cover Book Blog Reviewer)
I’ve been able to read If Wishes Came True by Lisa Suzanne and Big Balls by Amalie Silver so far. I can say I loved them both. There are several authors in this anthology that I’ve heard about before and a few new ones. The two stories that I’ve read make this anthology so worth getting!

If Wishes Came True is the story of Emily and Ben. The passion between them is amazing and I felt myself drawn into their love affair.

Big Balls is the story of Jack (Jacqueline) and Nolan. This is t
Lia Fairchild
May 30, 2014 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jul 24, 2014 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC of Love, Nick by Laura Dunaway in return for an honest review. Love, Nick is a short, sweet and sexy read about a nanny, Liv, hired by a divorced dad of two for the summer. Nick leaves Liv a note each morning before he leaves for work, and his signature slowly get's more personal, hence the title of the novella. Their feelings for each other progress quickly, but the payoff at the end is worth it ;) Definitely a must read in the Nighttides Anthology!
Todd D. Gehring
Aug 11, 2014 rated it it was amazing
JAWESOME!

JAWESOME!

I want full length books of all the stories. Inroduced to so many great authors.
Highly recommend Nighttides!
Great read!
Lorrie
Arc provided in exchange for an honest review.

3.50 overall rating. Let me be honest and start off by saying that I'm not a huge fan of novellas, but a book of novellas actually worked out pretty well. It was easy and convenient to pick up and read one or two in a sitting. The majority of the short stories were funny, witty, and sexy. My favorites were Crashing With Beau, Captain, Big Balls, and If Wishes Came True. Crashing With Beau was my absolute favorite, and was the only novella
Rebeka Duran
Aug 03, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Read a couple of stories already and enjoying!!!
Phalla's book was fabulous. Of course I was excited when I hear about a prologue for Marcus and Ellie. There is still this mysterious side to Marcus ...which I love!! Ellie is new to us but what I've read of her I like already.
The chemistry between these two was super hot and sexy!! Definitely made my kindle catch on fire!!! Definitely looking forward to more Ellie and Marcus!
Phalla Rios
Apr 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

Lisa Avila
Aug 15, 2014 rated it really liked it
AFTER READING ALL 10: Four Worth Reading - Six Not So Much

This was a pretty good box of ten novellas which I've given a four-star average. Unlike many of the reviewers - I've read all TEN!

I'm not a huge fan of novellas, but I expect the basic three-act plot structure, multi-dimensional main characters, interesting secondary characters, and a sub-plot or backstory - albeit in an abbreviated form. I realize that the characters won't be fully developed and the sub-plot may b
Katie Harder-schauer
Jun 26, 2014 rated it really liked it
Overall I give this book 4 stars. There were several spelling and grammatical errors, some novellas were worse than others. In no instance did they completely interfere with the story line, but they were a bit excessive, so that is why I detracted one star. I really enjoyed this anthology for the most part. (I received an advance review copy and changes in spelling and grammar may have been changed.) I will not post short reviews of each of the novella's.

If Wishes Came True - Lisa Su
Sharyn Hock
Sep 09, 2014 rated it really liked it
I got this sent to me and asked to read right away and leave a review. Well with my busy life it took a little longer to read the over 500 pages but it was well worth it. I really enjoyed reading all the different summer related stories. I like when there is more of a storyline than just the sex part. I can't wait to continue the story with most of these characters I just met. Each had a unique storyline...great job
Aleisha
Nov 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed the 10 stories but really lovely he summer holiday themed ones especially one summer and captain.

Made be realise that short stories kind of annoy me though because just as I started to get into them they finished!!
SB Morales
Jul 22, 2014 rated it really liked it
I hadn't read any of these authors before, so this set was perfect! I got to read all new authors. 10 hot reads to fill up your nights! If you like erotica you don't want to miss out on this set.
Kayla Melser
Jul 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Love Nick is a short story written by Laura Dunaway for the Nighttides Anthology. The story revolves around Nick Walters and Liv Porter. It is very sweet, short and to the point. It is very well written. I really like Laura’s writing style, she has a very good flow.

Liv is a college student who is looking for a summer job and sees a posting for a nanny. Ultimately she gets the job and spends her summer taking care of the kids while their mother is out of the country for the summer due to her job
Mary Fazzi
May 02, 2014 rated it really liked it
I have only read Love, Nick by Laura Dunaway. Wow, the feelings are crazy. Nick a newly divorce man trying to find a nanny to help take care of his two kids for the summer. Liv a college student finds the ad and right away instant attraction for her. She falls head over heals for Sarabeth a 4 yr girl who is super sweet and Miles an 8 yr old boy who is angry about everything. But slowly let's Liv in a lil and starts to not give her a hard time. Then Nick starts slowly asking for Liv to join in th ...more
Laylaw
Jun 18, 2014 added it
review to come
Lucy
Jul 26, 2014 added it
Shelves: arc
*arc provided in exchange for an honest review*

Review to come.......
Aug 06, 2014
Maggie
Jan 21, 2015
Oct 19, 2016
Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and baby boy. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not cuddling baby Mason, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.