Start by marking “Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1)” as Want to Read:
Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC, #1)

Savage Stalker (Savage Angels MC #1)

3.78  ·  Rating Details  ·  1,517 Ratings  ·  249 Reviews

Dane Reynolds, President of the Savage Angels MC. Fierce, strong and loyal.

He’s had his eye on Kat for a while now and has been waiting for her to come to him, but h
ebook
Published December 12th 2014 (first published December 10th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Savage Stalker, please sign up.

Kathleen Kelly Sorry Despina that it's taken this long for me to respond.
Book 2 Savage Fire is due out early 2015. It will be a new couple - Salvatore & Emily.…more
Sorry Despina that it's taken this long for me to respond.
Thank you so much for asking - xx(less)
Reaper's Property by Joanna WyldeMotorcycle Man by Kristen AshleyUndeniable by Madeline SheehanOwn the Wind by Kristen AshleyReaper's Legacy by Joanna Wylde
Bikers
412th out of 1,148 books — 2,382 voters
Flowers in the Snow by Danielle StewartWayward Angel by K. ReneeLoving Josie, A Torey Hope Novel by A.D.  EllisReckoning by R.S. BroadheadAbstract Love by Samantha Christy
Dayreader Reviews 5 Star Review
44th out of 89 books — 74 voters

More lists with this book...

Katie
Mar 14, 2015 Katie rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers
Good story...but omg...the amount of pet names used in this book was ridiculous ! Every other word is sugar, darlin, sweets, and babe. Like omg. Literally there was on page that had the hero saying the word "sugar" to the girl 5 FRIGGIN TIMES!!!

I like my MC men angry and dirty...this one however, was not that. At all.
Sonja
Dec 14, 2014 Sonja rated it did not like it
This is the worst book that I read in long time.
The writing is horrendous!I was really excited about this book and especially because its MC book and I love MC books,but this one...ohh...I don't know.It makes me so mad!!
Like I said the writing is awful.It is so cold it is narrative and lame!Yeah maybe its not nice from me but this is how I feel! I read so many books and when I compare this one to other ones, waste of time,waste of money.
I was sick after first sex scene.There is no emotions, no s
Victoria
2.0-2.5 RATING- I wish I could have rated this higher but honestly, I just didn't like it. It had a lot of potential to be the type of guilty pleasure read I love but I just didn't care for the writing, specifically the dialogue. It didn't flow well at times and just seemed very unnatural. The multiple POV's also didn't work for me and some seemed pointless. Overall, it was just another thing to add to a writing style I found rather odd.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this book and don't have plan
Jamie *Gypsy Smut-a-teer*
hmmmm, when I found this book, it sounded like the exact kind of book I love to read. Some romance, some danger, protection from a hot alpha, yep I love those, and it indeed had all of that. I didn't hate the book by far, I just think it could use some editing for sure. There were punctuation errors, and misspelled words, stuff I can usually look over, and could have here too. I think the book itself needed some editing to cut down some of the story. There were parts I loved about the book. The ...more
Jan
ROCK GODDESS MEETS PRESIDENT OF MC CLUB WOOHOO

I liked it the story was fab I love rock star romances and Alpha males it's also hot so this was a must read for me.

Dane is president of the MC trying to change the image and protect the town they live in.
Kat is in a famous band and a star she has a tragic accident and moves from the media to this small town to recover and hide out.

There out in the stix where Dane also has a house this is how they meet and once he sees Kat, Dane becomes the one per
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books)
3.5 get your own coffee stars...
Even though this a debut novel I couldn't resist the combination of a rockstar and a biker, my two favorites. While the author needs a little more practice with her writing style and dialogue, I did enjoy the story and the characters. I see a lot of potential with the various characters from both the MC club and the Grinders. The relationships were believable and some of the banter was pretty funny. The author did a good job with the suspense too...I admit she had
JudyB
3.5 Stars

A suspenseful story about Kat, the former rock star, and Dane, president of the Savage Angels MC. It’s insta-lust and sex in the first 24 hours and insta-love within a few days. But the story line is very interesting and kept me hanging on to find out who the villain actually is. I thought I figured that out but the author kept dropping in other possibilities so it kept me reading. Kat, a former mega rock star, has an accident that ends her singing career. She retreats to her deceased M
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 17, 2014 Philomena Callan Cheekypee rated it really liked it
Shelves: loved-it
This is a really enjoyable debut novel. It's based on Kat, a rock star and Dane the president of Savage Angels MC. A rocker and a biker- what a combination. Loved how both the main characters have a great family we get to read about. There are quite a few different point of view which kept me on my toes. The suspense was brilliant. I failed to guess who the stalker was. Great read. Loved it.
Erica
Dec 18, 2014 Erica rated it really liked it
A rock star and a biker. You don't read that storyline every day! I was impressed with Savage Stalker, while Kat's love interest is the president of the Savage Angels MC this didn't read like your typical cookie cutter MC story and for that I'm grateful. It's refreshing to read an MC book that I couldn't figure out the entire plot 3 chapters in.
Kat is trying to figure out how to rebuild her life after an accident that leaves her no longer able to be the lead singer for The Grinders.
She's basical
Justa Booklovinjunkie
Dec 17, 2014 Justa Booklovinjunkie rated it really liked it
HOLY DANE!!! FUDGE! This was a H.O.T. as hell read. Great suspense, great set up, creepy ass stalker, multi POV's. Even stalkers!! Great sex, hot ass alpha, motorcycles,sex, and did I mention wonderful story plot? You met : Katarina Saunders. Kat to the world, international rock star. Lead singer for The Grinders. Until an accident that ruins her career and sends her running into the mountains, away from everything and everyone. Dane Reynolds, President of the Savage Angels MC. Fierce, strong an ...more
Sonya **YaYa at Sinful Swag and Sass**
Given a copy for honest review! Have you ever made a decision that has the potential to change everything as you know it? A rockstar, a MC Prez, and a stalker: what happens when these worlds collide? This was fast paced and a quick read for me. Savage Stalker shows you that you do not have to be of the same blood to be a family. Kat is sassy and Dane is protective. HMMM who is the stalker? No Spoilers Here! I love how the side characters were given more depth, it leaves it open for more story li ...more
Karen's Book Haven
Jul 28, 2015 Karen's Book Haven rated it liked it
For me, this book started out strong with a rocker whose entitled world comes crashing down and she no longer perform. This forces her hand to look for a new direction in life so she heads to her mother’s. The relationship between Kat and her mother hasn’t been the best and it’s put the test even more. This is where Dane comes in.
Blindsided by what she learns when she gets to her mother’s, Kat has to rely on the starstruck motorcycle members to look out for her. I thought that was hila
Lala
Feb 13, 2015 Lala rated it really liked it
I loved it! Can't wait to read the next installment of the series ...more
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Sometimes the first chapter of a book just reaches out and grabs you, with that small introduction you are lost in the story. This one wasn't one of those books. It started off a little slow for me, but I stuck with it. I am so glad I did! The story picked up and I got lost in Tourmaline.

Multiple POV's is something I have read before but never with this many characters. At times I was curious as to why we were seeing so
Lustful Literature
Dec 17, 2014 Lustful Literature rated it really liked it
*** JOSIE'S 4.5 STAR REVIEW ***

Where do I start? Well first off we have a female diva rock star and a President of an MC. Sounds interesting. Interesting is exactly what Savage Stalker was, so much so that I couldn’t stop reading. I absolutely loved that the author added my two favorite genres into one story. I just knew it was going to be good. Ms. Kelly gives multiple POV’s besides the two main characters. I didn’t fine it confusing, I actually found myself really enjoying being in a bunch
Amy
Dec 14, 2014 Amy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mc-biker, kindle
Savage Stalker by Kathleen Kelly
Reviewed by Amy for Drama Queens Book Blog

5 out of 5 stars

Savage Stalker is the debut novel by Ms. Kelly, and WOW what an amazing debut it was. Savage Stalker is the story of Kat, a rock star who has lost her ability to sing, and Dane, the president of Savage AngelsMC. Kat is trying to recover from her accident and find her way in the world, and Dane was a very good friend of her mothers. He and his MC are trying to look out for her, even though she doesn't exact
Debb
Dec 22, 2014 Debb rated it it was amazing
Loved this book by debut author Kathleen Kelly, the characters flowed with ease; Kat (Katrina Saunders) is a girl with a great career until the accident. Dane Reynolds is a biker, who has admired Kat from afar. Until one day their lives collide, Kat is attracted to Dane but isn’t sure about him. Dane just wants to protect her from her troubled past. Loved the way the story flowed from their different worlds. Looking forward to Kathleen’s next book.
Ramblings From Beneath The Sheets
For a debut novel - it was okay. I wanted to love this but, It didn't grab me like I had hoped it would. There wasn't really any "MC" related stuff in this book. It was focussed more on Kat and her music and the stalker she had, the very fast paced relationship she and Dane fell into and the MC "helping" to protect her from the stalker. The relationship between Kat and Dane moved a tad too fast. Unrealistic (yes I know it's fiction). The story itself lacked suspense and angst and was a bit too p ...more
Escape Reality with Books
Dec 17, 2014 Escape Reality with Books rated it really liked it
This a great debut MC novel by MS Kelly!

Throw together Kat, a former rock star who can no longer sing thanks to an accident of her own doing, an MC and their sexy President Dane, who were very close friends with Kat’s now deceased mother and will do anything to protect her like she was one of them and a stalker hell bent on Kat and who will stop at nothing and no one to get what is wanted.

The suspenseful element of the stalker keeps you on the edge of your seat and I didn’t guess who the stalke
Amanda
Dec 19, 2014 Amanda rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

When it comes to books about motorcycle clubs and bikers, you could say that we go together like peanut butter and jelly. I’m quick to grab them and they immediately jump to the number one spot on my to-read list. I’ve yet to find one that I haven’t liked. Unfortunately, Savage Stalker didn’t live up to all of my standards when it came to MC books but I honestly didn’t hate it.

Savage Stalker is the heartbreaking but refreshin
Jodie's W.I.N.E. List
Dec 18, 2014 Jodie's W.I.N.E. List rated it really liked it
Kat Saunders, lead singer of The Grinders, completely ruined her career by making some unhealthy choices one fateful night. My heart went out to her. In a heartbeat, her life was changed forever and she was absolutely devasted. The story skips ahead quite a bit at that point. You gets bits and pieces of what she had been doing, mainly hiding from life, during that time throughout the story. For being such a tough woman/wild child I really didn't expect that from her. It just seemed completely op ...more
Nadia
Dec 17, 2014 Nadia rated it really liked it
~*~Obsessed By Books arc copy given in exchange for am honest review~*~

Where to begin? This debut novel is full to brim with bikers, rockers and a murder...it's action packed!

Kat, the lead singer of The Grinders, has tragically lost her mother and her voice too soon. With her inability to sing and her grief for the things she no longer has she retreats to her Mother's home in a quiet town far from the prying eyes of her adoring public. There she tries to find herself and plan her future...

Dane,
Rebecca
Dec 17, 2014 Rebecca rated it really liked it
I adore MC books, and over the last couple of weeks have been devouring them at a rapid rate. Most were by established authors and a continuation of an existing series but this one was a lovely surprise, a debut book by an author who shows real potential.

Dane Reynolds, President of the Savag
Maya
I liked the blurb and wanted to know their story but I only made it to half the book.
For me, it became boring really quickly and there was the word 'fuck' used (from every character) so many times that it started to get on my nerves. The mystery of who is the stalker/murderer was the only thing that kept me going but not for long, since I only made it to half the story.

Hope someone else has more luck with this one... :/

Safety-gang: (view spoiler)
LLEP  Book Blog
May 15, 2015 LLEP Book Blog rated it it was amazing
ARC received in exchange for an honest review and I give this book 5 stars!

I love MC books and this one makes them all that much better.

Dane sounds like the perfect president and boyfriend. He's protective of everyone in his life. He loved Ms Saunders and now he loves her daughter Kat. Kat and Dane are two opposites but seem perfect for each other.

I was a little disappointed about what happened to Jess because she was such a sweet girl. But I'm glad the stalker wasn't who I thought it was doin
Melanie
Jan 04, 2015 Melanie rated it it was amazing
Dane (President of the Savage Angels MC) and Kat meet after tragedy strikes ending her rock star career and bringing her home. Someone else wants her though, someone who doesn't approve of her new lover. The story is fast paced and despite many different POV is very easy to follow. A great debut from this author and I can't wait for book 2. no cliffhanger but nicely sets up the next book.
She Hearts Books
Dec 17, 2014 She Hearts Books rated it it was amazing
Kat is the lead singer for The Grinders when she has an accident that changes everything for her and the band. That same day she loses her mom and is unable to attend her funeral as she is still in the hospital. After she is released from the hospital she goes to her mother's home to figure out what to do with her life. She meets her neighbor Dane who turns out to be the President of the Savage Angels MC. There is an instant chemistry between them and they begin a scorching hot affair. Then a mu ...more
She's a Lip Biter
Sep 02, 2015 She's a Lip Biter rated it it was amazing
Firstly I have to say that I am really excited to be able to review this great read from Kathleen Kelly.

I received an ARC for an Honest Review!!!

Kat is a Musical Genius, Rockstar with an attitude to match. She is the ruler of her world until a tragic car accident leaves her with her best asset... her singing voice. So what does she do? She goes into hiding of course and who could blame her. What will become of her now that her life is completely ruined???

Dane is the Badboy President of the Sava
Rebecca
Oh my goodness this was such a wicked hot read. Kat Saunders Rock star lead singer for the Grinders is at the top of her career she wow's the audience every time she is on stage than one tragic evening it is all taken away.

Months after coming out of hospital Kat has gone home to her home town to find that her Mother has passed away and that her neighbours are a MC club.

Dane hot sexy and the Prez of the Savages Angels has known Kat's mum for years and has inherited her trucking company, he runs i
Sue
Aug 12, 2015 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dane and Kat made for a funny, sexy and so-good-together couple...she, a former rockstar who suffered a tragic and life changing injury and he, the President of Savage Angels MC and a man who was connected to her for longer than she knew.
A new start in her life away from the stage and adoring fans lands Kat back at her mother's home in the woods and it is when she becomes a part of the MC family (and Dane's woman) that things start to get crazy and dangerous. A stalker is out to get Kat and is t
Goodreads Librari...: Need help adding my book 5 22 Aug 05, 2014 06:08PM
  • Ice (Regulators MC, #1)
  • Riding Dirty (Dirty Eleven #1)
  • Saving Ayden (The Last Hangman MC, #1)
  • Point of Redemption (Nordic Lords MC, #2)
  • Make It Right (Nightshade MC #1)
  • Lock & Key (Lock & Key, #1)
  • Riding Steele: Kidnapped (Riding Steele, #1)
  • Freedom to Ride (Ravens MC #1)
  • Severed Angel (Severed MC, #1)
  • Where Souls Spoil (Bayonet Scars Series, Volume I) (Bayonet Scars, #1-4.5)
  • Eternal Flames (The Amagarians, #2)
  • Barely Undercover (Legal Heat, #2)
  • Taming Dex (69 Bottles #4)
  • Lay It Down (Desert Dogs, #1)
  • Conflicted (Secrets and Lies #1)
  • Hard Roads
  • Two Worlds Colliding (Scorpio Stinger MC, #1)
  • Oceans Apart
Kathleen Kelly was born in Penrith, NSW, Australia. When she was four her family moved to Brisbane, QLD, Australia. Although born in NSW she considers herself a QUEENSLANDER!!

She married her childhood sweetheart and they live in Toowoomba with their two furry kids. A British Short Hair named Grace and a Burmese named Jack.

Kathleen enjoys writing contemporary, romance novels with a little bit of e
More about Kathleen Kelly...

Savage Angels MC (4 books)
  • Savage Fire (Savage Angels MC, #2)
  • Savage Town (Savage Angels MC, #3)
  • Savage Lover (Savage Angels MC, #4)