Start by marking “How to Use MailChimp for Beginners: The Indie Author's Guide to Email Marketing” as Want to Read:
How to Use MailChimp for Beginners: The Indie Author's Guide to Email Marketing

How to Use MailChimp for Beginners: The Indie Author's Guide to Email Marketing

As an indie author you may have heard a thing or two about starting an email list. But what if you're not sure where to start? Nowadays there are so many options available to you--AWeber, Constant Contact, iContact, Vertical Response and so many others--but one of the most popular is MailChimp.

If you've ever wanted to try MailChimp but weren't sure where to start or possi
Published August 3rd 2014 by EnemyOne (first published June 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about How to Use MailChimp for Beginners, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Use MailChimp for Beginners

Start your review of How to Use MailChimp for Beginners: The Indie Author's Guide to Email Marketing
Beverly Diehl
If you are as dense as I am about techie kind of things, and do not find MailChimp easy and intuitive (I do not), this can be a helpful resource., even though it was written a few years ago.

I found it helpful, and it filled in a few of the brain gaps. I will be referring back to it, again, at some point when I decide to send out another newsletter.
Bill Thompson
May 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a very helpful book, written in layman's terms and easy to follow. I wanted to compare Mailchimp to a similar program and the information in Netherlund's book was exactly what I needed.

This book is short, a fast read but my copy now has so many highlighted sections it'll be an important resource for a long time, I think!
Margot Krekeler
May 21, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A good start into MailChimp

A quick and helpful little guide for the beginner. I would continue reading if there was a follow-up going into more detail.
Pat Kane
Jul 10, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Linda Andrews
Apr 01, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great for beginners

The information is great for those just beginning to set up a MailChimp account, and it provides links to immediately put into practice what he explains. I enjoyed the tips on building your lists. I would have liked a bit more information on the benefits of the paid versions and he glossed over some things which I would have liked to know more about. Perhaps there'll be a second book.
Georg
Jul 06, 2016
Donna Glaser
Dec 19, 2014
Susan Johnson
rated it did not like it
Apr 07, 2016
Marguerite Lambrinos
Sep 22, 2018
Ira Sumner
Nov 23, 2018
Adam Netherlund has worked in two bookstores in his young life and it was there that his passion for books began to really take hold. Adam enjoys reading mysteries, thrillers, and pulp books from days long past. He lives in Ontario, Canada with his wife and their pug, Vincent.

Sign up to be notified of new releases at: bit.ly/adamnetherlund

Like him on Facebook at: facebook.com/adamnetherlund