Start by marking “Falling for Danger (Capital Confessions, #3)” as Want to Read:
Falling for Danger (Capital Confessions, #3)

Falling for Danger

(Capital Confessions #3)

The author of Flirting with Scandal presents her third book in a sexy contemporary romance series about three sisters in a powerful political family, the scandals that threaten to destroy them, and the passion that drives them…

Kate Reynolds has just graduated from college and is determined to make it on her own. Her job as a junior political analyst at the CIA is a dream c
Published September 15th 2015 by InterMix

To ask other readers questions about Falling for Danger, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
IT'S LIVE : AMAZON http://amzn.to/1KcsefA

4,5 STARS

I loved this story so much! After reading the first book this is definitely my next favorite and now I can't believe this series has come to an end! I'm going to miss all the characters! I have to say that I was so excited to read Falling For Danger.

description

This is Kate and Matt's story.They were best friends who soon became a couple. But when Matt died, Kate was lost in the beginning... Until the moment she decides that she wants to know the truth ab
Geri Reads
Jul 19, 2015 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars!

To say I'm conflicted about this book is an understatement. On the one hand, this whole series, Capital Confessions, has been one of my favorite series this year. It's fun, light, low-drama with a healthy dose of steam that I like in my books, and it has great characters that I can't help but root for. Which brings me to my conundrum. While I liked this one overall, it feels very disconnected to the other books in the series as a whole.

For the most part, Falling For Danger is romantic
✦❋Arianna✦❋
Jul 19, 2015 rated it liked it
2.5-3 Stars!!

description

Since I enjoyed so much the other books in the series I have been anxiously awaiting this third and final installment. Reading a short snippet of this book at the end of the second installment I knew this one will be more action packed, more intense and more suspenseful than the other books in the series.

“Falling for Danger” fallows the third, youngest Reynolds sister, Kate. From the previous books in the series we know Kate is still grieving after Matt, her childhood boyfriend and
Eliza

Title: Falling for Danger
Series: (Capital Confessions #3)
Author: Chanel Cleeton
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Cliffhanger: No
HEA: (view spoiler)

It's no secret how much I enjoy Chanel Cleeton's Capital Confessions. Set against the backdrop of Washington D.C's political scene, each novel is a titillating blend of intrigue, angst and delicious scandal.

Each sister's personality brings a new direction to proceedings. First we had Jackie; Ambitious, feisty go-getter with a
Catarina
3 Mysterious Stars.

Kate died inside in the way she found that her fiancé and the love of her life, Matt, died while fighting in Afghanistan. But his death was under very suspicious circumstances and she had to mourn his death without even having a body to say goodbye. Until the day she receives information that his death may have been her father’s, an unscrupulous and powerful politician, doing.
Until more than three years later, when she starts to get followed because of her desire for revenge
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

All I wanted was to keep her safe, and I had no fucking clue how to do it, or if safe even existed anymore for people like us.

Since the very first book, this is what it's all been leading up to; the dramatic conclusion to the Capital Confessions series and boy was is a doozy. I had some ideas about where it may all lead and some I was correct on while some caught me completely unawares. Falling For Danger was action packed, sexy, and filled with enough twists and turns to keep your re
Alice
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
4.5 stars!

Kate Reynolds has a new job as a junior political analyst at the CIA, a job that could help her find the answers about what happened to her fiancé Matt, in Afghanistan.
Since she lost him, four years ago, she hasn't been the same person.
Kate has lost her true love, her soulmate.
But what if digging for the truth could cost her her life?

Have you ever found a book that sucks you in and leaves you with a smile in the end? Well, Falling for Danger definitely fits into the category. As so
Sabrina
Sep 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars

Romance and mystery come together in this story to make an intriguing, sweet book that will suck you in and hold you captive until the very end.

Kate Reynolds lost her fiance four years ago when his military unit was hit, and has never been the same since. Not because she is grieving his loss, but because she knows that there is something deeper than a mission gone wrong going on, and that her father is apart of it. She has dedicated her life since then to finding out the answers to what
Michelle
ARC provided by author/publisher in exchange for an honest review

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

Ahhh....the Capital Confession Series comes to an end and it's such a bittersweet feeling to say goodbye to this series after I've been so wrapped up with the scandals, gossips, politics, family drama, romance, and unexpected surprises. In the third and final book, Falling for Danger, Chanel Cleeton reunites her readers with one final thrilling, surprising, and romantic suspense that will have readers on the edge of their seats.

#FallingForDanger1

I
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
I have thoroughly enjoyed the Capital Confessions and have been waiting with much anticipation for final book. With the epic blurb at the end of book two, Playing With Trouble, I am expecting an explosive ending.

Did I get it? Well, that all depends on your version of epic and exploding. Emotionally, it’s one hell of a rollercoaster ride. The majority of Falling For Danger we are being pulled through the ringer. We even get some really nice time with the sisters as a collective.

Kate and Matt slow
Jasmine
4.5 STARS! ★★★★☆

"I knew this had danger written all over it. Knew there was something wild in him that hadn't been there before."

Right from the start, the Capital Confessions series got me hooked onto each of the Reynolds sisters' stories but this one is hands down my ABSOLUTE favorite! The irony was when I reading the entire series previously, Kate Reynolds was my least favorite sister and I wasn't even sure if my love for the series will continue up to the very end when it came to her story.
Mandi Schreiner
Sep 02, 2015 rated it liked it
This is a high 3 stars - I liked, a few issues with the suspense.

Review coming
Chanel Cleeton
Aug 04, 2014 added it  ·  (Review from the author)

For information on new releases, you can sign up for my newsletter here
Anne OK
May 23, 2015 rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2015-reads
Major disappointment in the last installment of an otherwise topnotch series for me. I really can't figure out why the author took this one in the direction she chose. It was completely off-balance with the other two. I still loved the characters and the interaction between the three sisters. However, the focus seemed to be on the suspense and the plot was full of holes that never got plugged. Too much waffling in the storyline and I found too much unrealistically written. Although there were in ...more
The Junkie's Fix (Cecilemely)
4.85 Stars

The ending is so bittersweet.It is also hard to say goodbye to this series. I wish that one day, the author will write a follow up novella in where the Reynold sisters will have their reunion. :) #fingerscross

#highlyrecommended
Sharon Mariampillai
Actual Rating: 4.5

This was a fantastic read. The story was interesting. The story is about a young woman named Kate Reynolds, and her relationship with Matthew Ryan. They were best friends who fell in love. They been together since high school and got engaged. Then, Matt goes to the Army and is killed due to an ambush. Kate never moved on from his death, until he comes back into her life 4 years later. This is the continuation of their love story.

The characters are great. First, the heroine Ka
Kim
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Find this review and more at kimberlyfaye reads .

I don't even know what to say about this book to do it justice without ruining it and the series. So, to keep my review spoiler-free (as it should be!) this is going to be a short (and pretty vague) review.

As you know if you read my review for Playing with Trouble, there was a teaser for Falling for Danger that left me gasping for air. It was a total game changer. Until I read that teaser, I really didn't have any idea what to expect from Kate's
Nicole
Aug 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: military-men
3.5 Stars!
Jun 02, 2015 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2015-read
I couldn't really get into this story. I love the series, but Kate's story seemed too rushed, and I feel like I'm gypped on an ending.
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews

3 Scandalous Stars!

Source: eARC for Honest Review Courtesy of Intermix | Penguin Group

Finally Kate's story and the finale of Capital Confessions.  I have to admit that Kate did not win me over in the first two books, so I wasn't sure how her story was going to be.  I did like her in the end, but I didn't love her as much as Blair or even Jackie.

Kate's angry and sad after the death of her fiance, but she knows that her father had something to do with it.  Now getting information about the tru
Saly
This has to be my least favourite of the series because of the whole conspiracy/suspense angle it took and the h/H having to basically live their lives on the run forever (that doesn't constitute a happy ending for me). The h/H were involved since the heroine was 16 and were engaged to be married when the news came that the hero's unit was ambushed and he died. The heroine suspected the hero was setup and her dad and his dad were involved, so she has spent the past four years working t
Chu
Aug 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
 photo arc_zpsil36irc6.jpg

photo arc_zpsil36irc6.jpg

I have been waiting for Kate’s story since the first book, and it was worth all the wait. Although I was giddy to have received an advance copy of it. Nevertheless, Kate Reynolds had just graduated from college and was out on her own. Being a junior political analyst at the CIA was one step closer in uncovering answers about the night that has been bothering her for four years – the night that she lost her fiancé Matt on a Special Forces mission in Afghanistan. Her life was constantly on hold be
Mandy
Aug 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
I totally broke one of my rules and read a series out of order. (Hangs head in shame.) This series has been tempting me for months and a well-written email from the publisher publicist convinced me that I should read this book this weekend.
I'm so glad that I did. I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I'm going to run over to Amazon right now and purchase the previous 2 books in the series.

Review and series/author fangirling:
Copy for review provided by publ
Lilysbookblog
This book suddenly dealt with what was supposed to be pretty serious/heavy stuff. I really, really hated that it suddenly felt very forced and un-organic to the whole story (and the past two books).

Sheryl C. Nash
*4.5 stars*

*ARC courtesy of Netgalley and Berkley*
Tash
Sep 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Reviewed @
Review copy kindly provided by publisher/Wordsmith Publicity in exchange for a honest review

I loved the first Capital Confessions and I wanted to know the Reynolds sisters once the truth came out. I didn’t get a chance to read Blair’s story but I wasn’t going to miss the baby of the group, Kate’s story. Thought I’m know regretting not reading Blair’s story as there was some small spoilers at the start of this book about Kate and Blair. Kate was different in some aspects when it came t
Lacey (Booklovers For Life)

Originally posted at Booklovers For Life

I was really looking forward to reading Falling for Danger after reading the snippet at the end of Playing with Trouble. The heroine’s supposedly dead fiancé turns out to be alive! And he’s back in her life! How could I NOT read it after finding that out? But the romance didn’t quite pan out the way I expected it to. While I enjoyed Falling for Danger, it wasn’t quite the epic conclusion to the series I was hoping for.

He’d promised me that he’d love me for
Danielle
Aug 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

I am so sad now that I've finished this series. From the first page of Falling for Danger I was hooked. No lie. The prologue had me feeling butterflies and it just made me all that more anxious to get to the story and oh what a good story it was. I honestly couldn't put the book down. It was sexy and intense and had me guessing right up until the end.

First let me just say that reunion stories are my crack. Crack I tell you! They are my ultima
Amy
May 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“Sometimes you had to break ties with the people who had hurt you in order to find peace. Sometimes it wasn’t the family you were born into, but the one that you created that carried you through the rough patches.”

I have been in love with this series since I first got my hands on Flirting with Scandal. With each book, the series just keeps getting better and better. So, when I read the blurb for Falling for Danger, I just knew this book was going to knock my socks off. And let me tell you, this
Naomi
Jul 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-kindle
Original Review @ Naomi’s Reading Palace

After reading the snippet for Falling for Danger at the end of the previous book, I was dying to get my hands on it! I knew that Kate had been through a difficult time, but it was all about to change!

Kate is determined to uncover the truth about what happened to her fiancé, Matt, in Afghanistan. She has been receiving anonymous documents and discovered the truth about her father. Senator Reynolds isn’t a nice person and none of his daughters like him. Kate
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Incorrect Cover 3 19 Aug 07, 2015 08:28AM

• You Are Mine (Nine Circles, #3)
  • In His Hands (Blank Canvas, #3)
  • Crazy About Love (All About Love, #3)
  • No Turning Back (Hanover Brothers, #1)
  • Salvation (Defiance, #3)
  • Daddy's Best Friend (Temperance Falls: Experience Counts, #1)
  • Landing the Air Marshal (Snowpocalypse, #1)
  • Call Me, Maybe
  • The Chocolate Heart (Amour et Chocolat, #5)
  • Change My Mind (Kemmons Brothers Baseball, #2)
  • Fire Me Up (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #2)
  • Chance of Rain
  • Make You Burn (The Deacons of Bourbon Street, #1)
  • Saving Mr. Perfect (Penelope Blue, #2)
  • Remind Me (Chasing Fire, #1)
  • Ultimate Vengeance (Wanted Men, #4)
  • Going Down on One Knee
  • Saving Sophie (The Bodyguards of L.A. County, #7)
Sign up for Chanel's monthly newsletter to receive exclusive news and updates about her next book- http://bit.ly/1tglPgi.

Chanel Cleeton is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of Reese Witherspoon Book Club pick Next Year in Havana and When We Left Cuba. Originally from Florida, Chanel grew up on stories of her family's exodus from Cuba following the events of the Cuban Revolution.

Capital Confessions (3 books)
  • Flirting with Scandal (Capital Confessions, #1)
  • Playing with Trouble (Capital Confessions, #2)