Start by marking “Twisted (LOST, #2)” as Want to Read:
Twisted (LOST, #2)

Twisted

(LOST #2)

In the second seductive LOST novel from New York Times bestselling author Cynthia Eden, an obsessed Last Option Search Team agent goes looking for trouble—and finds her in the Big Easy.

Published April 28th 2015 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Twisted, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twisted

UniquelyMoi ~ BlithelyBookish
4.5 sexy, chilling, whodunit? stars!

Twisted is the second book in Cynthia Eden’s thrilling romantic suspense series, LOST. Like the first installment, Broken, Twisted is an exciting murder mystery with plenty of suspects who all have motives, and that kept me guessing almost to the end!

Blurb…

Alex ♈

Strong brave heroine. Liked her a lot.
Great hero. Intense and interesting suspense with some unexpected twists.

I flove strong women!
“I believe in facing what I fear.”
♥Rachel♥
Feb 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Dean Bannon was an FBI agent until the bureau’s rules and delays led to the death in a case he was working. After that he left the bureau to work for Last Option Search Team or LOST, a group of specialists in tracking down missing people. Dean comes to New Orleans looking for a missing sixteen year-old girl, Julia. It seems the last one to see Julia alive is Emma Castille, a street vendor with a knack for reading people. To Dean, Emma is just another con artist bilking the public out of money to ...more
Jo
Sep 16, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mine, 4-5-stars, gr2015, gr2017

Hot damn, but this book was fantastic!

“I. Love. You. And I don’t care if it’s too soon or too fast. You’re the only one who has ever gotten this close to me. I think about you all the time. I want to make you smile. I want to give you the whole world. And when I lost you . . .” His voice roughened. “Everything went dark. Everything. I wasn’t sane without you. I need you that much. So much that I don’t want to think of a life without you. I can’t.”

Dean Bannon is ex-FBI, and working for LOST.

Sabrina
Dean is the control freak of the LOST team, never letting his guard down and always feeling the pain of the lost that won't be found. While down in New Orleans to find Julia, a missing 16 year old, he meets Emma. Emma is a free spirit that lets her emotions lead her. She's also very good at reading people and noticing what most people don't.

Emma is Dean's only lead in his investigation, but she won't help him unless he let's her work with him to bring Julia home. Neither of them expected Emma t
Sofia
Sep 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing
“You don’t realize how very much you want to live until death tries to take you”

The second book in the Lost series blew me away!

When I read the blurb, I wasn’t as excited as I had been about Broken but I was so wrong! I loved this book more than I did the first one.

The team is needed once again! Dean travels all the way to New Orleans in search of a runaway sixteen year old girl. He may not find what he’s looking for but fate has other plans for him.

Emma Castille never claimed to be anything mo
Izy
Oct 30, 2014 rated it really liked it
ARC was generously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

This is the second book in the new series by Cynthia Eden ‘LOST’.

Dean Bannon is a former FBI agent. He now works at LOST which an agency that finds missing people. He joined the LOST after his last in FBI ended badly to say the least. Now years later, he is searching for a young girl and his past seems to be catching upto him.

Emma Castille is a fortune teller in New Orleans. She spend her teenage years living on the
Pamela(AllHoney)
The second book in the LOST series by Cynthia Eden. Dean Bannon comes to New Orleans to search for a missing teen. There he meets Emma Castile, a woman who tells fortunes on the streets. Emma encountered the missing teen and decides to help with the case. When it looks like she is next, Dean is more than ready to play bodyguard, even though Emma insists she doesn't need it.

Different characters but the story was very similar to the first book in the series, Broken. I still enjoyed it though and w
Lauren
Twisted
4 Stars

Emma Castille is a "reader" not in the psychic sense, but rather in the vein of Sherlock Holmes or Patrick Jane (The Mentalist). She joins forces with former FBI agent, Dean Bannon, in the search for a missing sixteen year old girl who appears to be the latest victim of a serial killer in the Big Easy.

The second book in Cynthia Eden's LOST series hits all the right notes. Set in New Orleans (a favorite of mine), the story utilizes the gothic atmosphere and spooky vibe of the city t
Laura the Highland Hussy
Nov 05, 2014 rated it really liked it
Review posted on Got Fiction?

Dean Bannon has been hired to find a young girl who the police have written off as a runaway. But that’s what he and his team at the LOST (Last Option Search Team) do, they find the missing. What he doesn’t expect to find is a sexy little fortune teller who could either break the case, or break his heart….or maybe both.

Emma Castille saw Julia on the night she was taken, but she doesn’t know that. She only knows that the girl was afraid and didn’t want to go home. Whe
Beth
Twisted provides a thrill ride of unexpected turns that will knock you breathless.

Dean Bannon, an agent of Last Option Search Team (LOST), heads to the New Orleans to track down a runaway only to come face to face with fortune teller, Emma Castille. She is his only lead on the runaway's where a bouts. Dean finds Emma just in time because she has just found herself in the sights of a serial killer's with a M.O. is scarily similar to the serial killer that drove Dean out of the FBI.

A delectable c
Elodie
Jul 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorite
Still phenomenal. Thank god the third book isn't out yet, or I wouldn't even have taken the time to write these lines....

I find that romance & suspense don't really mix well in books. Either the love story will take too much space, or the "mystery" will not be mysterious at all because the plot is too easy to figure out. But Cynthia Eden found the perfect balance : she surprises us with wonderful twists AND still manages to make the love story believable & sweet.
Amazing, I have nothing
[Aengell]
May 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shauni
Originally Reviewed For: Tea and Book

I firmly believe that Cynthia Eden lives by the old adage, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. In book two of her Lost Series Ms. Eden once again takes us for a walk on the dark side. We ride along as she shares the twisted mind of the truly evil.

But she doesn't just bring us evil, she always adds loyalty and friendship, love and forever ties that bind us deeper than any law or rule. While she cloaks her books in a curtain of darkness she offers us the light of
Christa
May 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebooks
I'm really enjoying the LOST Series and all of the great characters of the organization. The main character in this one was Dean, a former FBI agent and LOST employee, who is in New Orleans to find a runaway teen. During his search, he comes across Emma Castille. Emma believes that something bad has happened to Julia, the teen. Dean is skeptical of Emma due to her unsavory past, but he soon find himself falling hard for this woman. Emma feels the same, but it becomes clear that they are both in ...more
Mirabella
Feb 20, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 stars. I must admit, I only read this because I was curious how h and H of book 3 meet each other - I love when couples come from different backgrounds. Unfortunately h+H of book 2 aren't this different, maybe that's the reason why I couldn't connect with them. The side characters were far more interesting. The story was good, especially the last third was suspenseful and I couldn't put it down. Now I'm very looking forward to book 3 :)
Sandy S
Apr 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
4.25 stars--

About the book: Release Date April 28, 2015

Dean Bannon comes to New Orleans for one reason only: to track down a missing sixteen-year-old girl. That's before he meets the drop-dead gorgeous con artist who makes him want to lose his legendary control.

With her past, Emma Castille doesn't claim to be psyc
Miss Rail
Personal Thoughts:

Reading this book is like watching an awesome episode of "Criminal Minds" with the plus of a good romance added to it.

If you love both... jump right in and read it!!

Seriously
IT'S SOOO GOOOD!

LOST aka Last Option Search Team specializes in tracking down missing people and Dean Bannon joined to escape FBI's bureaucracy and delays that take away precious time when dealing with missing people cases.

LOST never stops looking.

Dean never lets his guard down and when he meets Emma and her ability to see
Danielle
Dec 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
After I read Broken last month I couldn't wait to get my hands on Twisted, the second book in Cynthia Eden's LOST series... And let me tell you, for as much as I loved Broken, I think I loved Twisted even more.

Thanks to her father, Emma has always been good at reading people. She doesn't claim to be psychic, she just happens to see things most people don't... Like the fear in a runaways eyes, for example. When Dean shows up at Emma's stand in New Orleans he's expecting nothing but a con artist.
Paige
Sep 10, 2014 rated it really liked it
TWISTED was a great addition to the LOST series. I may have enjoyed this one a little better due to the more direct plot. Dean and Emma were just as great together as Gabe and Eve.

Although Dean believes Emma is a fraud making a living off being a psychic, he can’t help his immediate attraction to her and when she has information on the 16 year old girl he’s looking for, it gives him the opportunity to keep an eye on her.

Emma doesn’t claim to be psychic, but she can make deductions based off th
Lynsey A
I enjoy Cynthia Eden's romantic suspense books. She does the suspense very well and usually has you guessing as to the killer. In the first book the most obvious character turned out not to be the killer but in this one, the most obvious one was the killer, albeit with a twist. It worked for me though. The suspense was very entertaining.

As to the romance, I always feel as if I want just a little something more than I get with her. While I liked the love story I wasn't overly fond of the hero and
Sheryl C. Nash
LOVED IT!!! I kept thinking I had guessed who the killer was, but boy was I SHOCKED when I found out who it ended up being!!!

Can't wait for Sarah and Jax's story next; their's is going to be one very dark and complicated relationship by the looks of it...

*ARC courtesy of Edelweiss and Avon*
MandaLee
May 15, 2015 rated it really liked it
Does this chick write a bad book? I highly doubt it lol
Good stuff!
Can't wait for Jax & Sarah <3
And then, FINALLY, Wade and Victoria!!! I've been wanting Wade's story from the beginning :))
Lorraine Joy
Apr 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I crown Cynthia Eden the queen of mystery and suspense with a side of alpha male/ strong heroine romance.

I just can't say enough about how much I enjoyed this book. Before I was a nasty smut girl, I was a die hard reader of James Patterson, Lisa Gardner and Mary Higgens Clark. I grew into a lover of love....and hot sex (yes!) but from time to time I miss the good old days of heart pounding suspense and whodunit. So when I discovered Cynthia Eden, it was like when I discovered this bakery near m
Nadene  (Totally Addicted to Reading)
Once again Cynthia Eden has proven why she is on my list of must read authors. She has a knack for making her characters come to life and at every page turn one can't help feeling as if they are living the story at every page turn. Twisted is the second book in the LOST series and like its predecessor, it takes the reader on one heck of a ride. It’s a fast paced and riveting story that’s filled with romance, mystery, drama and suspense.

Figuring out who the guilty party was not an easy task. Ju
Crystal ♥ RBtWBC
Twisted continues Cynthia Eden's dark and thrilling new romantic suspense series, LOST, with a cynical agent who comes face-to-face with his past and a woman who not only threatens his control, but has him questioning his beliefs.

A hunt for a sixteen year old assumed runaway leads ex-FBI agent and LOST (Last Option Search Team) operative Dean Bannon to New Orleans where his only lead is a beautiful charlatan. Emma Castille might make her money as a fortune teller on the streets of the Big Easy,
Shelby
Apr 22, 2015 rated it really liked it
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads Review Team*

The 2nd book in the Lost Series, can be read as a stand-alone but does incorporate characters met in the first book.
This was a thrilling romantic suspense that had me on the edge of my seat and guessing the entire book.
Dean Bannon, the tracker for the LOST group, is in New Orleans trying to find a 16 year old girl who has gone missing from Atlanta, GA. Young Julia has been missing for some time and her mother is desperate
S.M. Harshell
**I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads.**

Right from the beginning Twisted jumps right in with the action. I am loving this group from LOST. The suspense, the action, the constant guessing who did it. There was insta-love in this one, which is usually a turn off but it worked.

Dean is the calm cool collected, ex FBI agent sent to look for Julia a missing sixteen year old. He finds way more than he bargained for when he asks Emma, a street fortune teller for help.
Ruthie Taylor
Apr 27, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

This is the second in the series, and highlights Dean, ex-FBI member of the LOST team. All the team feature, so although it is an easy stand alone, there is some back story which adds to the book.

I really enjoyed this complex, intense and passionate action romance. It has a very strong storyline, which is tense and unpredictable, as well as having a developing relationship between the leads. It has depth and length, so is re
Bube
Sep 02, 2014 rated it it was amazing
Twisted is one hellish roller coaster,with amazing main characters,twisted killer,powerful,dark romantic suspense at the best,phenomenal page-turner!

And I must say Avon did an amazing job with the covers of LOST,although,all we imagine the characters,this covers bring to us in most accurate and great way all characters from this series :)

*ARC provided by publisher via edelweiss for an honest review*
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Scout (House Of Payne, #2)
  • The Nekkid Truth
  • One Shot (IAD Agency #2)
  • Shattered Duty (Deadly Ops, #3)
  • Lethal Pursuit (Bagram Special Ops, #3)
  • Exit Strategy (EXIT Inc., #1)
  • Black at Heart (Black CATs, #3)
  • A Promise of More (The Disgraced Lords, #2)
  • Second Chance (Last Chance Rescue, #5)
  • Playing Dirty (Bad Boys Undercover, #1)
  • Face the Flames (Sugarland Blue, #6)
  • Bring on the Dusk (The Night Stalkers, #10)
  • Deathtrap (Broslin Creek, #3)
  • Cold Fear (Cold Justice, #4)
  • Over the Line (Alpha Ops, #2)
  • Catch Me (Come Closer, #1)
  • Face of Danger (The Guardian Angelinos, #3)
Award-winning author Cynthia Eden writes sexy tales of contemporary romance, romantic suspense, and paranormal romance. She is a New York Times, USA Today, Digital Book World, and IndieReader best-seller. Since she began writing full-time in 2005, Cynthia has written over one hundred novels and novellas.

Cynthia lives along the Alabama Gulf Coast. She loves romance novels, horror movies, and chocol

LOST (6 books)
  • Broken (LOST, #1)
  • Shattered (LOST, #3)
  • Torn (LOST, #4)
  • Taken (LOST, #5)
  • Wrecked (LOST, #6)
“Dean didn’t mention that his protection came with a price, too. I won’t let her go. Because when a man found something he needed as much as Dean needed Emma, he held tight.” 0 likes
“But I could be very dangerous to you, DB. I could wreck you. Shatter that control you hold so dear . . . and then what would happen?” 0 likes