Start by marking “Will You Remember Me? (No Greater Love)” as Want to Read:
Will You Remember Me? (No Greater Love)

Will You Remember Me?

(No Greater Love #6)

‘Deeply moving’ and ‘inspiring’ are terms often lavished on the underwhelming, but here they are understatements’- Wendy Holden, Daily Mail.

'You don't need to have read Amanda Prowse's highly acclaimed Poppy Day to fall in love with this sequel ... prepare to work your way through as many tissues as pages' Cosmopolitan.

How do you say goodbye to your family for the last tim
Published July 17th 2014 by Head of Zeus

To ask other readers questions about Will You Remember Me?, please sign up.
Joanne No I don't believe you do. I picked up this book at the library completely unaware that it was a series and I was hooked but it goes through the…moreNo I don't believe you do. I picked up this book at the library completely unaware that it was a series and I was hooked but it goes through the characters with you at the beginning in case you didn't know them before. I will be going back and reading the series now though! (less)

James
4.5 stars for making me cry through the last few chapters of Will You Remember Me? by my new Queen, Amanda Prowse -- and it was even sweeter knowing this was a signed copy that my friend Claire secured for me. I make no pretense here: I waffle back and forth between Amanda Prowse and Kate Morton as my favorite contemporary fiction female storyteller but it always comes down to who makes me tear up the most... Wow, this was quite a story and I can't wait to devour another one of her books next mo ...more
Megan Readinginthesunshine
In Will You Remember Me?, we meet up again with Poppy, who was originally in Amanda’s first novel Poppy Day. Poppy is now thirty-two, married to her childhood sweetheart Mart, and a mum to two beautiful children. She loves her little house in the countryside, and with her husband home safe from his latest tour, everything seems perfect. But with being so busy caring for others, Poppy hasn’t noticed the fatigue, or the menacing lump growing on her breast. Poppy’s faced a lot of battles in her li ...more
Dale Harcombe
May 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Poppy Day is thirty two, has a husband Martin who she has known since they were kids, a daughter Peg and a son, Max. To her mind she has all she wants in life. But then she finds a lump in her breast. This book should come with a warning that it will tear at your emotions. If you can get through it without crying you are better than me. I was reaching for the tissues and sobbing at some points. Not that it is all sad. There are some laugh out loud moments, due to the characters. Poppy is a spunk ...more
Heather Hill
Jul 29, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my goodness, I have genuinely never cried so much at a book! This is so beautifully written, I love the heart Amanda Prowse puts in all of her novels but this, IMHO is the best one yet.
It was so real and I really cared for these characters. It is a story of loss and of survival; of hopelessness and of hope. It was a very emotional time for me reading this; the story is a very truthful portrayal of a woman and her family's experience of a terminal cancer diagnosis. It was very, very moving. It
Noriko
Feb 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh, my gosh. This book MADE ME CRY MY EYES OUT!
This is such a beautiful, well-written story...albeit so poignant.
This book kind of feels really personal to me, I put myself in Poppy's shoes a lot and that made me so sad having to leave this world sooner than her loved ones...

More thoughts on this book can be found here: https://bookfiendsite.wordpress.com/2...
Debbie Whitson
Jun 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved,loved this book!! What more can I say,it was a page turner for sure.It seems I was there going through all the steps with her till the end.Have the tissues handy.
Joanne
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You really need the tissues for this one - a lovely story and it really tugs at the heart strings
Maggie
Aug 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant, compelling and so very sad. This is a book which takes the reader through a gamut of emotions and tugs at the heartstrings.
Mar 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Occasionally a few spelling mistakes but totally unputdownable!
Karen Whittard
Mar 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I simply could not put this book down. A beautiful, poignant book, beautifully written tackling a very tend subject in such a way that it had me moved to tears pretty much the whole way through. The ending which I will not give away was moving and yet uplifting. Well done Amanda on a v touching and beautifully written book.
Leah
Jul 15, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Last year I read and enjoyed my first ever Amanda Prowse novel, A Little Love. It was a delightful read, and I just loved the book cover! Amanda Prowse is a very lucky lady when it comes to her book covers - they are delightful! So when I spotted her new book cover on Amazon I was delighted! It was even better than the cover for A Little Love, would you believe? It's the twinkly stars that get me. I love twinkly stars, especially when they're bright, in a purple-blue sky. When I got the email as ...more
Monica Mac
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amanda Prowse packs another emotional wallop with this book. I had been warned that I would probably cry by the end of it but I dismissed this advice. I was doing well until right up until the end and then suddenly I found my eyes leaking, funnily enough, lol. I don't think I know another author who is as good at writing books like these that deal with everyday issues and which hit your emotions so hard.

Poppy Day is married to Martin Cricket and they have a very happy marriage. They have been to
Brenda
Jul 08, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
My daughter won this book in a Goodreads giveaway and loaned it to me before she reads it. However, it is so good she may not be getting it back!

I could not put it down and finished reading it in less than 48 hours. It is such a lovely story, even though the subject is a very sad one. I really felt that I was going through everything with Poppy and her family.

This is the first book I have read by this author but it will certainly not be the last.
Nicki Southwell
Apr 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. An emotive subject and brilliantly written.
Agi
Jul 17, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014
I did know that Amanda writes beautiful, emotional books but had in fact NO idea (null. Nada. Nope) HOW EMOTIONAL. I was on page 73 of Will You Remember Me? and already crying. No, forget page 73. Reading the synopsis gave me the creeps, made me feel so anxious, and made me do a little cry and shake my head with amazement.
Poppy has her perfect family. Husband who is a soldier and who unexpectedly comes home for Christmas and who wants to stay at home, doesn't want to go on any mission more, and
Zarina
Aug 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review originally posted to my blog:

Poppy Day is in her early thirties and leads an ordinary but blissful life with her two young children and her husband, former childhood sweetheart Mart. They're not rich people and don't have an awful lot of possessions, but they do have each other and that is all that matters to them. Poppy may have once dreamed of a kidney-shaped pool and a diamond ring as big as an ice cube, but in truth she loves her simple life and
Ann
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Poppy is 32 and happily married to her childhood sweetheart and mother to two lovely children. One day she discovers a lump in her breast and is diagnosed with terminal cancer. The book is about how she and her family come to terms with her impending death.. I wasn't moved to tears by this book but I did find it a totally compelling read and at times quite uplifting. The characters are so well portrayed particularly Poppy and Martin. I loved the humour and thought the Epilogue was just right..
Roz
May 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book. I've ready many of the books in the No Greater Love series and really enjoyed them but this is the best, most moving of all. Poppy Day is once again the heroine supported by her husband Martin.

I don't want to give away the story but I will say from around half way through I was in tears. At one stage I had to stop reading because I was crying so much.

Amanda
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A story that will touch your heart. Will have you smile and then in tears. Its been a while since a story I have read and it felt its one I would recommend. Definitely a book you will need tissues for.
MyGoodBookshelf
4.5 stars. I have reviewed this novel here: http://mygoodbookshelf.wordpress.com/...
Sarah Chadwick
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was not expecting to love this as much as I did. It was definitely an emotional read and I thought the pacing of it was very good. I’m really glad I picked this up
Cindy Vargas
Jun 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing sensitive story!
Jody
Aug 20, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review first posted on my blog: http://spoonfulofhappyendings.blogspo...

Poppy Day is a 32-year-old mother who is happily married to her husband Martin, who works in the army, and together they have two lovely children, Peg and Max. As a family, they have been through quite a lot and Poppy is incredibly happy to have Martin back home, safe and sound, for the time being. However, while Poppy is busy taking care of her kids and making sure Martin enjoys his time back at home, she forgets to take go
Susan
Nov 24, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poppy Day’s life revolves around her two young children and her soldier husband. Being an army wife was not her original life plan, but Poppy has made a lovely family home at Barracks and she knows that one day Mart will have a safe 9-5 job.

After a wonderful family Christmas and a New Years Eve spent in the loving arms of her husband, life really couldn’t be better. Poppy had a terrible childhood with no parental love and has always dreamt of creating her own loving family. Family life now is ev
Narelle Mousdale
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a beautiful moving story. Haven't cried in a fictional story in a long time but I wept several times in this one.
Kelly Spillane
Mar 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

This is such a beautiful book, I'm struggling to find words that will do it justice.

After reading Poppy Day, I couldn't wait to get stuck into Will You Remember Me> and continue Poppy's story. This book started out light hearted and funny, but soon took a very serious twist, as Poppy found out that she has breast cancer, that it has spread to her bones, and that it is incurable.

When I read Poppy Day, I thought that Poppy was an incredible character and in this book, she roves just how am
Aug 05, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Originally posted on: http://lauraslittlebookblog.blogspot....

This was a sad, but beautifully written story about young Poppy Day battling against cancer that will definitely set off your emotions off on a rollercoaster ride.

Poppy Day is 32 and married to the wonderful and has two lovely children called Peg and Maxy. Expecting that this year will be her best year yet; her world instead starts to crumble when she discovers a lump in her breast. Poppy isn't one to back down and she is determined t
Louise
It is very rare for a book to touch me in a way this story did. Cancer. A word that is the most terrifying, and enlightening of words we hear today. It can change everything about our lives, the good, the bad and the little things in-between.

For Poppy Day it did just that:

"It was a lump the size of a baked bean, that cast a dark shadow the size of a bolder, over my entire family."

This is one of my favourite quotes from the book. It just about sums up everything about cancer, no matter the kind
Kristen
May 31, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a beautiful book!

I won this book on Goodreads through the First Reads program and I'm so glad I did.

It's not every day that you get lucky enough to win a book as good as this one. I loved every bit of it, from cover to cover. And I mean it. I literally loved the cover. It's so beautifully done, with little gold specks that light it up a bit. The publishers did a great job making this book look fabulous.

On to the book. I don't wanna give away too much of the plot, because you defi
Julie Williams
Jul 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Poppy day and Martin Cricket have been together since childhood with neither of them having a good upbringing they have always looked out for each other, becoming husband and wife and parents to the adorable Peg and Max. Now Martin is home from his latest Tour and not sure if he can bear to leave his family again, they sit down and discuss the possibility of starting a business and waving the Army goodbye. Poppy relishes the idea and dreams of a happy settled life. Then to shatter her happiness, ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
Play Book Tag: Will You Remember Me - 3 Stars 4 12 Sep 11, 2016 11:22AM

• Love Is Blind
  • Freeing Grace
  • Secret Shopper
  • Fifteen Postcards
  • No Love Lost
  • The Guest List (Lakeview, #5)
  • You, Me and Him
  • The Small Fortune of Dorothea Q
  • Going for Broke (Oakland Hills, #5)
  • Last Dance with Valentino
  • First Drop (Charlie Fox, #4)
  • Simon's Choice
  • Sean Brummel: Einen Scheiß muss ich
  • The Disengagement Ring
  • After Hello
  • Whisper if You Need Me
  • Life Change
  • Grace Notes: Daily Readings with a Fellow Pilgrim
Amanda Prowse was a management consultant for ten years before realising that she was born to write. Amanda lives in the West Country with her husband and their two teenage sons.

No Greater Love (7 books)
  • Poppy Day (No Greater Love #1)
  • What Have I Done? (No Greater Love #2)
  • Clover's Child (No Greater Love #3)
  • A Little Love (No Greater Love #4)
  • Christmas For One (No Greater Love, #5)
  • A Mother's Story (No Greater Love, #7)