Start by marking “Chloe's Matchmaking Terrier” as Want to Read:
Chloe's Matchmaking Terrier

Chloe's Matchmaking Terrier

She is ready to leave her past behind.

Chloe Wagner, after leaving an unhealthy relationship, moves back to Morning Lake feeling lonely, fifty pounds overweight, and ready for a fresh start. So when a friend asks her to foster an Airedale Terrier named Ginger, she seizes the opportunity!

She hadn't realized her dog walk route would take her right by Luke Larsen's acreage.

He'
Published (first published August 1st 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Chloe's Matchmaking Terrier, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chloe's Matchmaking Terrier

Victoria
Aug 04, 2014 rated it really liked it
I am a personal fan of Paton's books. The small-town country charm of Morning Lake is irresistible and her characters feel so real. In her recent novella, Chloe is pretty insecure about her appearance after breaking up with a guy who did nothing but knock her looks. Luke has had a thing for Chloe since their high school days, so when she shows up unexpectedly in Morning Lake, with an orange Terrier to boot, he's giving it his best shot.

It's an 18,000 word novella and is a quick read... because
Donna Cummings
Apr 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I adored this story. I wish I hadn't waited so long to read it. (Unfortunately I don't get to read much, because the characters in my WIPS get jealous when I spend time with other writers' characters.) This was a sweet and sexy and heartwarming story. I got all misty-eyed during the first chapter when the widow Helen is interacting with her long-lost husband. I chuckled at the unexpected humor (i.e., when the heroine and hero are chest-to-chest and she realizes "their nipples were mingling". LOL ...more
Cassey
Jun 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A lovely short and sweet read.
Jo-Anne
Feb 06, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
After several years in the city Chloe returns to her small home town of Morning Lake where she runs into her old crush, Luke. She thinks she has run into Luke thanks to walking her terrier, Ginger, by his house but she was really set up by a matchmaking senior, Helen Trent. Luke has had a thing for Chloe for years but hid his interest thinking this beautiful woman would never be interested in him. Chloe doesn't think he could be remotely interested in her since she’s over-weight and very self-co ...more
Mae Clair
Aug 04, 2014 rated it it was amazing
This is a short fun read. Enjoy it on a lunch break or whenever you’re in the mood for entertaining romantic fiction. Chloe returns to the small town of Morning Lake and runs into her old crush, Luke. Luke has fancied her from afar for years, but Chloe can’t imagine what he sees in her as she’s carrying a little extra weight. Extra weight that her ex-boyfriend has made her feel dreadful about.

It takes a lovable Airedale terrier named Ginger plus patient sweet romancing from Luke to help her ove
Marilyn
Nov 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good

the story is all about two people who knew each in school.a person who was bringing was very successful.a good ending.
Denise Trevino
Jan 10, 2018
Talia Nyx
Jul 09, 2016
janis Ross
rated it did not like it
Feb 04, 2016
Dora Johnson
Jan 09, 2018
Vivek
May 03, 2015
My romance series Morning Lake holds a special place in my heart because it is set in small town Alberta.

I hope you enjoy them.