Start by marking “The Shopaholic Series 6-Book Bundle: Confessions of a Shopaholic, Shopaholic Takes Manhattan, Shopaholic Ties the Knot, Shopaholic & Sister, Shopaholic & Baby, Mini Shopaholic” as Want to Read:

(Shopaholic #1-6)

The acclaimed Shopaholic series from #1 New York Times bestselling author Sophie Kinsella follows the hilarious adventures of Becky Bloomwood, a spirited young woman with a taste for the finer things in life—if only she could afford them. From London to Manhattan, from singlehood to motherhood, Becky’s charm, her generous heart, and her ability to rationalize away the most ...more
Published August 12th 2014 by The Dial Press (first published January 1st 2014)

Kim Jones
Oct 12, 2014 rated it it was amazing
fun and lighthearted - good to read when you want some fluff
Adrian Parkinson
Apr 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun series. Although I haven’t read one in years, I recently picked up a newer one I had missed. The main character gets herself into so many outrageous situations. I laughed out loud many times. These are great lighthearted reads!
Chelsea Hall
Sep 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
Easy to read laugh-out-loud books
Ashley Johnson
Dec 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These were my favorite! Lighthearted and have read over over and over again!
Mara
Sep 09, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites
I swore I would never read "chick lit." I'm an educated, serious, professional woman completely immune to "girly things", right?

I've devoured the complete works of Sophie Kinsella in less than a month and I've had an absolute blast. She is utterly hilarious. Yes, her female protagonists are all more or less the same, so are their poorly-chosen boyfriends and the much better-chosen ones they end each book with. Sure, you can get through a novel a day and your brain won't even hurt. BUT IT'S FUN.
Jules
Apr 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Becky Bloomwood aka Brandon, is adorable. I love her character so much that I read every book in this series. These led me to read every Kinsella book and her Madeleine Wickham novels too. Great author.
Imari
Jan 29, 2017 added it
Funny. Romantic & somewhat annoying. This chick-lit is one of my go to when I need a laugh and dumb girl moments. I guess Rebecca Brandon (nee Bloomwood) really got into my heart and nerves-- sometimes. ;)
Debbie Kovacs
Read one, read em all. To be honest I finished this series out of pure stubbornness. In reality Becky sets my teeth on edge and I'd like to kick her ass.
Katie Trujillo
Apr 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really like this series! Sometimes it feels like the writer is writing just to meet a deadline though. I don't like the sister portions. It just doesn't fit.
Michelle Harelson

• Baby Needs a New Pair of Shoes
  • Grow Younger, Live Longer: Ten Steps to Reverse Aging
  • From There to Here
  • Story-Wallah: Short Fiction from South Asian Writers
  • Behold the Man (The Jerusalem Chronicles #3)
  • MEGHNA
  • Rakshasa Book I, Part #1
  • Things to leave behind
  • Breaking the Ice
  • Mary B. Morrison Bundle: Soulmates Dissipate / Never Again Once More / Darius Jones (Soulmates Dissipate, #1-2, 8)
  • The Healing Powers of Vinegar: A Complete Guide to Nature's Most Remarkable Remedy
  • Lillian Too's Easy-to-Use Feng Shui: 168 Ways to Success
  • The Billionaire's Command: 1 (The Submissive Series)
  • Cry of the Pride (Awakening Pride, #9)
  • The Reckoning (Bennett Sisters, #4)
  • The Passionate Mom: Dare to Parent in Today's World
Sophie Kinsella has sold over 40 million copies of her books in more than 60 countries, and she has been translated into over 40 languages.

Sophie Kinsella first hit the UK bestseller lists in September 2000 with her first novel in the Shopaholic series – The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic (also published as Confessions of a Shopaholic). The book’s heroine, Becky Bloomwood – a fun and feisty fin

Shopaholic (9 books)
  • Confessions of a Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #1)
  • Shopaholic Takes Manhattan (Shopaholic, #2)
  • Shopaholic Ties the Knot (Shopaholic, #3)
  • Shopaholic and Sister (Shopaholic, #4)
  • Shopaholic & Baby (Shopaholic, #5)
  • Mini Shopaholic (Shopaholic, #6)
  • Shopaholic to the Stars (Shopaholic, #7)
  • Shopaholic to the Rescue (Shopaholic, #8)
  • Christmas Shopaholic